PDA

View Full Version : Think Positive...

Angelina Kincaid
Oct 25th, 2003, 11:43:24 AM
How long had it been since she'd seen them? Too long, but this was where Angelina knew she would find them, the Jedi Temple.

Dressed as a Falycin maiden, Angelina opened the door to the recruitment center. It was busy, with many beings wondering around and the buzz of different languages was more than annoying. With a slight shy smile, she looked around hoping someone would help her soon.

She'd been gone much too long...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 25th, 2003, 04:53:58 PM
*Natia steps out from between a couple groups of ppl, her eyes flickering with the fire of youth. The 13 year old girl spots a newcomer who nobody has approached yet. A smile touches her face as she walks over to her*

Greetings Miss, my name is Natia. How can I help you.

*Natia says in a cheerful voice, greeting the newcomer*

Angelina Kincaid
Oct 25th, 2003, 05:04:03 PM
Angelina smiled kindly at the young female. "I hope you can. I've been on an awfully long journey in search of my family. My husband, I believe is here. His name is River Kincaid and my children are Ry-Obi and Hunter Kincaid. I do wish to locate them as soon as possible. They think that I am dead and for a long time, I nearly was."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 25th, 2003, 05:08:57 PM
*Natia's mouth drops open when Angelina tells her that she's married to River. Quickly she hides her surprise behind a mask of calm again, her mind working overtime to put the puzzle together. River's wife, here, looking for him and his kids*

May I ask your name Miss??

*Natia hasn't had much to do with River, but she knows him*

Angelina Kincaid
Oct 25th, 2003, 05:14:45 PM
"Angelina...Angelina Kincaid. I've traveled here from Falycin. It's been over half a year, since he thought I was dead. I really need to get in contact with him. Can you help me?" Her eyes pleaded with the young girl.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 26th, 2003, 09:03:59 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly and sighs silently to herself*

River currently isn't here at the GJO. He's gone off on assignment, nothing dangerous. It will take a bit of time to get ahold of him.

*Natia thinks to herself that this is going to be interesting. Really interesting*

Angelina Kincaid
Oct 26th, 2003, 09:08:47 AM
Angelina sighed in relief, soon she would be back where she belonged, back in the arms of her beloved. "Thank you, thank you so much. You don't know what this means to me." She told her. "I was also wanting to join the Order myself, Miss Natia. My family has been through a lot and my own warrior instincts and teachings are nothing compared to that of a Dark Jedi. I wish to be taught in the ways of the Light."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 26th, 2003, 07:41:13 PM
I can imagine what it means to you. I have only recently been reunited with my adopted Father who was gone from here for quite some time. A number of years actually.

*Natia smiles when she hears that Angelina wishes to join as well*

Before you can be accepted into the Order, there are a few questions which I need to ask you.

What does being a Jedi mean to you??

Angelina Kincaid
Oct 26th, 2003, 07:52:52 PM
"It means helping out others who can't help themselves, even if your own life is at stake. Saving the lives of ones who are more important than yourself or at least in my eyes it is. Even if it is a helpless child to a hermit, I would help without any thought or judgement against them." Angelina answered kindly.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 27th, 2003, 10:34:02 AM
How do you deem if a person is more important than you?? And is it fair to save the lives of those that are more important than you??

*Natia questions Angelina*

Angelina Kincaid
Oct 27th, 2003, 08:23:21 PM
"Perhaps, I worded that a bit badly. I would be willing to help out anyone, it is my will to serve others. It is my will to serve the Jedi. I want to learn your ways, if you would allow me that." Angelina said as she nodded towards her.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:09:30 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly, a smile on her face*

You do realise that the path of the Jedi is not an easy path. There are those that will call you their enemy because you choose to be a Jedi.

It can also take you from those that you love and care about for a while.

Angelina Kincaid
Oct 29th, 2003, 08:48:00 PM
"I am a warrior from the Great Ocean Clan, many fights I've seen and many enemies I've waged. I will honor the Jedi as I honor my clan. And if it means I must wait to see my family again, then I will." She bowed to the young girl. "I give my Falycin word of honor. Tr'liyic."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 30th, 2003, 11:32:47 AM
*Natia smiles at Angelina*

Then please allow me to formally welcome you to the GJO. Feel free to look around, find a room, make friends.

Angelina Kincaid
Oct 30th, 2003, 06:38:54 PM
"Thank you, Miss Natia." Angelina smiled.