(You're the only one who knows that)
Someday, somehow
Gonna make it all right, but not right now
I know you're wondering when

A gentle humming filled a small warm room on the third floor of Dexter's Diner. It was only seven o'clock in the morning, but already a few members of The Lost were awake, one in particular. The humming continued until it broke into soft song in a tongue completely foreign to the ears of those on Coruscant or anywhere in this part of the galaxy.

"Il uume e' tudo a mista ca lo' ni ma. Il uume e' tudo a lira a ni ma." The words of the Garou woman resounded gently through the ears of those asleep in the small room. Her cyan blue eyes came to rest upon the face of a young man who was sleeping soundly in his comfortable bed. Xazor smiled and stopped her song for a moment as she reached a hand foreward and touched his face. "Shhh, the sun has risen to greet your smiling face." She whispered and then continued singing once again.

As she sat, the young woman's eyes moved about the room until they settled upon a mirror where she studied herself. Dressed in flowing red robes today with her long blonde locks flowing in their usual braids, she looked rather stately. Her shiny weapons were neatly displayed upon her belt adding a hidden confidence to the Jedi Knight. She smiled, baring her elongated canines before turning her attention back to River and her singing. She sat there with her hand upon his chest, waiting for him to wait up for she had much to discuss with him.

River Kincaid
Oct 24th, 2003, 07:03:05 PM
River stirred slightly to the sweet sound of her singing and opened his eyes to see her beautiful face. His Master.

Her touch was like silk on his bare chest as he smiled at her. "Good morning, my Master." He reached out and gently touched her face, she was like a ray of sunshine to him.

He'd seen her on so many occasions, but today she looked extremely beautiful. "You look as lovely as ever, my Master." He told her gently as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

Xazor Elessar
Oct 26th, 2003, 05:17:52 PM
Xazor smiled gently as River stirred from sleep and gazed upon her. His greeting was filled with the same sweet air that he seemed to possess nearly all the time, even in those that were rather difficult. Her face seemed to fit right into his hand as he touched her skin and sat there for a moment looking intently into her eyes. "Good morning sweet one -- you don't look half bad yourself." She grinned and winked as he lowered his hand and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

Glancing out the window once again, the young woman sighed contently, though many a thought stirred in her mind. Her eyes gained focus on River's face once again and she smiled as he sat up, coming closer to her than before. The Knight's heart skipped a beat and she felt her cheeks burn in a crimson blush. "Did you sleep well? I hope it was warm enough -- it's getting rather chilly at night these days." It was an attempt to make small talk while she tried to figure out how not to stare at his sculpted body. It was a difficult task and one which she failed miserably. Meeting his eyes with her own once again, Xazor sighed with a lopsided grin. "You were probably plenty hot -- er, warm -- you were probably warm -- I turned the heater up at midnight." The blush set in once again and Xazor finally turned her eyes completely away from him to the window to spare what dignity she had left.

River Kincaid
Oct 26th, 2003, 08:17:34 PM
River smiled deeply as he watched her. Her beauty had always stunned him, how Dasquian could turn his back on her was beyond him. But, she was here now, with him in these lonely days away from Faith. He had been so lonely, but lately he and Xazor had become...closer and he liked that. A lot.

"The heat was perfect, Master." River told her as he stretched. As she turned away, he pulled away his covering and grabbed his pants that lay near his bed and pulled them on over his bare buttocks.

Once on, River sat down by his Master. "I feel you've come to speak with me about something? I'm all yours, Master." He spoke this meaning more than what it sounded. Her beauty had him, her kind ways intoxicated him, she was to him...a goddess of sorts, if only he could tell her. She had touched his heart in a way no other could...

Xazor Elessar
Oct 30th, 2003, 09:12:19 AM
"All mine, you say?" She questioned with a girlish giggle before turning back to face the man who now was sitting upright wearing pants but no shirt. His body was buff and this, obviously, caught Xazor's attention and held it for a moment. She was silent and absently allowed her eyes to slip from his face to his chest. "Are you sure you want to do that?" She questioned before catching herself and looking back into his eyes, a grin on her face all the while.

Knowing that there were so many things she wished to speak to him about, the Knight attempted to gather her thoughts as he mentioned to her that he knew she was there to speak with him. "Indeed, I am -- you're getting really good with sensory perception, my Padawan." She winked at him and looked down. "You know, River, you can call me Xazor. Though I am your Master, I'd like to think that I'm perhaps -- more than that." She said softly and looked up at him for a moment as a deep crimson blush set over her cheeks.

"Well, the others have all gone out and it seems that they have taken Hunter and Ry-Obi with them, so I took it upon myself to prepare for us some breakfast." She noticed the glimmer in his eye and the smile upon his face. It was absolutely perfect to her. "And it's waiting for us in the common room where I thought would be a perfect spot for us to talk." The Knight smiled softly once again as she rose from her seat on the edge of his bed and held out her hand to River. "You can't say no as an answer, for afterall, you're all mine." Xazor playfully spoke and a giggle followed her statement. She definatly could get used to this.

River Kincaid
Oct 30th, 2003, 09:27:15 PM
There was just something about her that he could not resist, even though he had tried. "I will take my chances with you, Master." He smiled coyly as she continued to speak and then requested that he call her by her first name.

That was different, but he had no problem with it. It made him feel much more closer to her, something he wanted. Something he longed for, since being away from Faith.

It hadn't been too long since he's left the Order and it now seemed that he and Faith were fighting a losing battle. How could he possibly think of having a relationship with a woman of the Jedi Order, while he with the Lost? Nearly impossible.

He shook hte thought away, while he was in the presence of this beautiful woman before him. How anyone could let her get away was beyond him.

"I couldn't possibly say no to you, Xazor. Breakfast it is, then. Just let me grab a shirt." He said as he gave her a gracious smile and stood. He so much wanted to kiss her, but he resisted again and proceeded towards his closet in his bare feet. Just how much longer would he be able to resist her?

Xazor Elessar
Oct 31st, 2003, 08:55:29 AM
"Is that a challenge?" The young woman giggled at River's comment about taking his chances with her. It sounded like a good plan to Xazor and secretly, she wished he would have been a bit more aggressive about it. When he said her name for the first time, Xazor's heart skipped a beat. The way he said it was like none other, and in fact, she wished to hear it again. This made her feel closer to him than before, something they both desired but were cautious and perhaps a bit afraid to explore.

With a grin, the Garou woman nodded. "Good, I thought you'd accept." But soon the grin was replaced with a slight frown as he moved to grab a shirt from his closet. "Wait!" She spoke in a slightly raised voice. "What are you doing, Xazor? Stop it! Stop it!" Her conscious voice spoke in her mind. She didn't know what she was doing, though, and in fact, just wanted him to neglect the shirt idea and join her the way he was. "I have something for you instead." She grinned as she remembered that in fact, she did have something to give him and today at this moment seemed like the perfect time.

"I'll just be a moment." And with that, the Knight flew from his room and rounded a corner through her door. Her room, being right next to his, proved to be interesting for the Knight. She found herself lying awake in the darkness dreaming about him and often wished she had enough courage to simply walk into his quarters and watch him sleep. "Stop thinking this way! He's your student! What about how you feel? What about Terran?" She stopped in the middle of her quarters then as thoughts flooded her mind about everything she had forgotten about, at least, for the meantime. "What about Terran?" She thought to herself and shrugged it off. "Dasquian doesn't love me anymore, I love Terran but he'll never return that love -- especially with everything I put him through -- and now, I've moved on. I have feelings for River." Xazor resolved and finally moved toward her dresser where she kept the gift she wished to give River.

Returning to his quarters after a minute or two, the Knight grinned and thrust forth a brown package to the Padawan. Inside was something that she hoped he would appreciate -- something he would wear proudly. "I know it will fit." She said softly to him. Inside the package was a set of black hooded robes similar to the ones she often wore when going out in public. They seemed to be the signature of The Lost Jedi and it was something he would need in the future to hide his identity when doing work for the group. There was also another gift with these garments, but it was something Xazor would give River later in the morning after they talked. "Go ahead and open it!" She beamed, hoping that he would understand the meaning behind the robes and take pride in wearing them someday. This was a sign that he was truly a Lost -- he belonged there -- he was one of them. They were these robes and were uniform -- they were one and now, he too could join in on missions and things without worrying about hiding his identity by other means.

River Kincaid
Nov 1st, 2003, 09:15:27 AM
The Padawan had stopped in his tracks the moment Xazor had told him to wait. He turned and smiled at her in puzzlement as she said she had something for him. River nodded as he watched her quickly exit his room.

As she was gone, he thought about the first time he'd met her in the Jedi Temple. So beautiful, he had thought and those eyes, those gorgous cyan blue eyes, he often had trouble looking away from.

But, then another person came to mind. Faith Lerf, the woman he had left behind not quite a month ago. The woman he had pledged himself too, but seeing how difficult it truly was to keep that pledge. After all she was a Jedi, he was with the Lost and seeing her again, would almost likely be impossible. He shook the thought from his mind.

Xazor was here, her room was right beside his...but this was his teacher. How could he....was it wrong or a possibility that she shared this feeling? He thought so, she was the most generous and loving person he knew. And, she was here, right here.

River smiled gently as she returned with the wrapped package and gave it to him. Quickly, he opened it and pulled out the black robes. He stared in awe at them, he knew the meaning of them. This was the uniform of the Lost. It meant that he was truly one of them now. "Oh, Xazor..." he breathed deeply as he looked at her. Without a moment of even truly thinking what he was doing, he drew her to him and kissed her. He, himself was surprised and was wondering after a second if he had gone too far and if she would push him away.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 2nd, 2003, 03:32:39 PM
Xazor was glad to see the excited expression come over River's face. She knew that he truly appreciated the gift and would wear the robes with pride. This did her heart good and she was glad that he was happy. Smiling to herself, the young woman looked down but in a second was caught up when River's lips met hers. It happened so quickly she had no time to think at all about what was going on and so she slowly slinked her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her. This was what she had desired for so long and finally, her wish was coming true -- her wish to be this close to him and perhaps, even closer.

River's arms around Xazor made her feel wanted and safe once again -- the same feeling she had once felt with Terran. It was lacking in the other relationships she had, but with the two she'd felt this, she knew they truly cared about her. At least, Terran did and now it was River. The pair broke to breath after a few moments of kissing softly. Xazor could not help but feel the adrenaline rush through her body as she exhailed heavily. "I've wanted to tell you all alo --" but she cut herself off as she pulled River in closer to her once again and passionatly kissed him. This time, they did not break to breath for nearly a minute or two and the kissing grew in great intensity. It was the most incredible feeling Xazor had had in such a long time, she welcomed it with open arms.

Finally when they parted, the two merely stood there with their foreheads resting upon one another's and their eyes closed. "I've wanted to tell you so many things for so long." She whispered and gently moved her lips forward to softly touch his once again. "I was so afraid you would distance yourself. I didn't want you to move further away from me or push me away -- I wanted you to move closer, to trust me and want to get to know me, but so many things were happening so I stayed away. I can't live that way, River -- I'm a being of expression and I thrive on emotion -- I can't hold these things in any longer." She whispered with a deep feeling in her words. Pulling apart a bit more so that her eyes were now looking intently into his, she sighed but smiled sadly. "I'm sorry if I offended you." Of course, though, she didn't know why she was apologizing, it had been he who had made the move afterall. Still, the Knight felt badly for pursuing a simple kiss and making it into something so much more intimate.

River Kincaid
Nov 2nd, 2003, 08:42:39 PM
River smiled as he looked at her beautiful face. "No, need to apologize, Xazor. I am the one who kissed you, I could no longer help myself. I, in fact was hoping you wouldn't push me away. It seems we share a lot these days." River sighed as he touched her chin with his hand drawing her face closer to his again. He needed to taste the saltiness of her lips again.

He wanted her so badly, but he would wait until the time was right.

River would allow her to decide as their lips met once again and their passion flowed.

Xazor Elessar
Nov 15th, 2003, 12:45:36 PM
Xazor smiled as she inhaled deeply and kissed him once again, slowly allowing the air from her filled lungs to escape through her nose. The warmth from the air was felt on River's face as their lips met in a passionate kiss. Xazor pulled him closer and closer until their bodies were pressed against one another's and the passion flowed as before.

Intense feelings washed over Xazor like never before as she playfully but gently bit River's lip. "Why did we keep this locked inside?" She begged the question in a whisper before pulling him close once again and they continued kissing eachother deeply.

River Kincaid
Nov 16th, 2003, 08:02:43 AM
Unlike the first time they had made love, true feelings for her now existed. They had been locked away as both of them had tried to forget about their first experience and drew it into just being lonely. But now, the passion of what River felt was true, he was falling for his beautiful master in a way that he knew he shouldn't.

River's heart beat triple time, at the warmth of Xazor breath upon his face. He looked at her wild gaze. Clear and bright her eyes were....those eyes! They seemed to pull him in, until he felt like drowning in them. They held purity he had never known.

With careful ease, he lifted her into his arms and brought her over to his bed. "My feelings are out in the open, no more hiding them or locking away what is more than evident." Carefully, he laid her down and then knelt down beside her. The muscles of his torso rippled as he leaned towards her. "Mmmmmm...Xazor..." He began to nuzzle the tender spot behind her ear as he ran his fingertips along her collarbone. "You're sweet scent drives me wild."