PDA

View Full Version : The Question of the night (AB)

Garen Selore
Oct 24th, 2003, 01:11:31 PM
Garen hadn't slept well since his first training session. His Dreams were plaged with shadows and a looming fealing of death. And the more he tryed to practice what his Master was trying to teach him, the more vivid the the dreams get, and the more he feals like he is being watched when there is nobody around.

Even though it was midnight, Garen sits outside of his masters door. He neads to talk to her, but does not wish to wake her. So he sits in the hall, waiting for AB to leave her room, even though it may be sometime before that happens.

AmazonBabe
Oct 28th, 2003, 05:10:56 PM
:: AB had been fast asleep when her mind began to whir back into consiousness. The familiar presence of her Padawan outside her door had awoken her. ::

:: Standing from her bed, she slipped on a satin green robe, and made her way through the small living area to the door, her feet softly padding against the carpet. ::

:: She opened her door to find garen sitting on the floor, knees bent upwards and his chin resting on them. She smiled. ::

I bet that floor's oftly hard and uncomfortable.

:: He looked up and got to his feet as AB gestured for him to enter. Once they were seated, she regarded him. ::

It's not often you visit me late in the night. What's troubling you?

Garen Selore
Oct 29th, 2003, 02:43:53 PM
Garen looks up and stands as the door to AB's room opens. He walks in and sits on a couch. Looking at the floor he says

"I hope I didn't wake you. I just couldn't sleep and wanted to talk to you when you got up. But I guess since your up I could talk to you now."

Garen looks up at AB.

"Ever since I first toched the force in our training class, I've been getting dreams of shadows hunting me. Some of them seem nice but most of them are trying to hurt me, trying to get the holocron. It doesn't matter how many blankets I put on my bed I always wake up cold, and no matter where I am it feals like there are people watching me.

The more I practice touching the force, the more I feel like I'm being watched, and the more vivid and real the dreams feel. I've also had more dreams about the two souls on my ansestors that live in me. Thoses one also are starting to feal more and more real."

Garen doesn't mention the fact that he has not slept more than one hour in the last 3 nights, but by the exausted look of his body AB could figure that it has been a while since he slept.

AmazonBabe
Oct 31st, 2003, 07:16:19 PM
:: She listened and watched him as he spoke, noting the weariness. He looked like he hadn't had a good rest in days. Whatever was bothering him was certainly not good for his health. ::

Do you think they are attempting to "come out"? Basically making you end up with multiple personalities?

Garen Selore
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:51:35 PM
Garen shakes his head.

"No, I don't think it's like that. It may be just that I am getting more aware of their presence, since I'm trying to get in to the part of my mind that they are living in."

He looks back to AB.

"What I don't understand is, all the other dreems. I'm use to see ing life like dreems with my ansestors, but what about the shadows? They are new, and they carry lightsabers, and come in groups of 10 or more. Could this be a vison of the past, persent, or future?"

AmazonBabe
Nov 4th, 2003, 05:56:06 PM
:: AB shook her head slowly. ::

It could be any of those... though shadows tend to be more of a forseeing, unless it is something of your past you have blocked and is beginning to resurface.

:: She reached over to grab her stachel and started rumaging in it. ::

If you want, I can give you some herbes to take. They will relax your mind so that the dreams become dull or stop all together so that you can rest...

Garen Selore
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:35:32 PM
"I guess I could try the herbs. If it works that would be nice."

Garen then mumbles to himself."I really haven't slept for 3 days because of them. I really don't like waking up bleading."

Garen realizes he said that out loud and hope that AB didn't hear it. He doesn't want to worry her any more that he already has.