PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but...

Lexius De Wilde
Oct 24th, 2003, 01:03:26 PM
I have to do this. One of the boards I post at is losing members because there are so few of them. We need people that like Harry Potter enough to go there and post, maybe roleplay even just a little bit. I know a lot of people hate advertisements, but these people are my friends and I'd hate to see their board go down the drain just because they can't find more members. Please at least go and check it out.

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Harry_Potter_Realm/index.php?act=idx

Thank you for your time.

Ka' el Darcverse
Oct 24th, 2003, 01:22:31 PM
well don't see any problem with what you did, you used the proper tag, though maybe put a heads up in your topic saying advertisment. You aren't trying to be one of those "Hey Dudez, my SW board roxxors, come and join now!" people so if I liked Harry Potter I would click your link, but I don't sorry :(

Lexius De Wilde
Oct 24th, 2003, 01:36:58 PM
If I put that in the heading then no one would read it sadly enough. I just feel so desperately sorry for them that I wanted to help even if it meant being a little cheap by fooling someone into clicking the link to this thread.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 24th, 2003, 03:39:46 PM
aaaaahhh i got tricked into reading it! >_<

;) Yeah I don't wanna RP Harry Potter either, but you can leave the link up. :)

Zatania Duvall
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:10:14 PM
Thanks. *too lazy to sign in as Lexius* Well, even if I just manage to get one person, that would help.

Sanis Prent
Oct 24th, 2003, 06:27:43 PM
I'd normally murder your family for advertising like this, but I'm feeling jovial today. Probably all the painkillers I'm taking.

Ceres Duvall
Oct 24th, 2003, 06:53:25 PM
Yes, it's the painkillers. That or the smell of the cookies just made to calm you down. :D

Sameer Aryan
Oct 24th, 2003, 06:53:29 PM
I'd love to! Harry Potter sounds like SO much fun! But I don't have time this year...:( This is really tempting....

Kelt Simoson
Oct 25th, 2003, 02:52:14 AM
Harry potter is cool to read, but im not a RPer of such things..though i'll take a look none-the-less :)

Zatania Duvall
Oct 25th, 2003, 04:33:49 PM
Even if you could post there oocly, it'd probably help boost members joining more often.