PDA

View Full Version : About HRH

Droo
Oct 24th, 2003, 12:19:19 PM
I heard someone was creating an account to play the King of Onderon - has that still gone ahead and if so would said character be able to take place in the thread Peter and I have going in the Iziz City forum? It's called "Broken Sword I". The character in question wont have to play a major part but if that character is already established as the king/queen of Onderon then I wouldn't want to write them as a NPC without their permission.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 24th, 2003, 02:36:00 PM
Yes Giran is a character played by...SOMEONE... ;) but he has yet to post with it. Try contacting Figrin D'an. :)

Droo
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:00:46 PM
Will do. Thanking you!

Daria Nytherciria
Oct 25th, 2003, 02:13:37 AM
Broken Sword :love that game

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:43:18 AM
The thread confuses the heck out of me. :)

Droo
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:36:08 AM
It does jump about quite a bit and isn't too serious at the moment. Over the course of time things should become a little clearer.

Basically, I'm sick of doing roleplays which are loaded with backstory and excessive descriptiveness. I simply don't have the time to be roleplaying like that anymore, so now I'm just including all the fun bits and the thread jumps the moment we feel a boring bit coming on. It's funny for us to read and write, I'm enjoying it a lot and at the same time having my character do something serious. Go us. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:05:38 PM
:):thumbup