PDA

View Full Version : A Night Full of Surprises (Garen, open)

Marga Alton
Oct 24th, 2003, 10:54:30 AM
Marga sat at the window in her room, this time on a chair. Her thoughts are troublesome right now. It is rather late out right now, and Coruscant is sleeping, at least as much as it ever does. The traffic is lighter, but the GJO is quiet as it's many inhabitants sleep. Even the mental world is quiet right now.

For Marga though, night represents loneliness, a time when she is alone, no one is around. It also keeps the memory of her kidnapping fresh. The one thing that she desparetly wishes to forget, but knows she never will.

A single light is on in her room, letting those that pass by know that somebodies up. The rooms across the garden from hers are dark, their inhabitants either asleep or else where.

Garen Selore
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:01:33 AM
Garen hadn't been sleeping well, and was sitting in his room in the dark. he desides to goto the window only to see that Marga's room across the garden, has it's light on. not knowing if everything is alright and not having seen marga in a while, garen desides to check things out.

He opens his window and hops out into the garden below. he then walks over to Marga's window and knocks on it, waving up at it after the knock.

Marga Alton
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:08:55 AM
Marga looks down and smiles as she sees Garen standing there waving up at her.

Hello Garen, aren't you supposed to be in bed right now?

Marga's smile widens at this point.

It's good to see you again Garen. I'm sorry that I haven't been around lately.

Garen Selore
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:11:04 AM
Garen can hear Marga in his head but can't respond, so he makes a motion asking her to open the window.

Marga Alton
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:13:59 AM
Marga stands up as she unlocks the window, opening it so Garen can climb in.

I'm sorry about that Garen. I really am.

Garen Selore
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:16:31 AM
Garen hops into Marga's room, and hugs Marga

"Not a problem. And as to answer your question I haven't been sleeping well lately."

Marga Alton
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:17:31 AM
Marga returns Garen's hug before closing her window.

Why haven't you been sleeping well?

Garen Selore
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:21:44 AM
Garen shrugs.

"It's really nothing to worry about."

Garen looks arround the room as if he is looking for something

"Are there any other people in this room?"

Marga Alton
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:22:57 AM
No, I have this room to myself. Only other person who might be here aside from you is Rognan. Yarden may be in here somewhere, but I don't think she is.

Why you asking?

Garen Selore
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:27:26 AM
Garen shakes his head.

"It's nothing I've just had this fealing that I'm always being watched behind my back lately. It might just be me being paranoid or...."

Garen cuts off what he was saying.

Rognan Dar
Oct 24th, 2003, 01:44:22 PM
Have a little shut eye in one of the trees in the Garden he hears some quiet chatter. He was almost asleep when he heard it. He rubbed his eyes and looked up high in the tree. Yarden wasasleep and purring happily. Sitting up on the branch he was resting on he saw a light on in a window. He couldn't see who the two were so he jumped down and jogged over to see who it was.

When he came to the window he peeked in. He saw Garen and Marga, two of his best friends, having a quiet conversation. Rognan spoke after Garen stopped.

"Hiya, guys. Whats all this about?"

Marga Alton
Oct 24th, 2003, 07:59:43 PM
Marga sees Rognan's head in the window as Garen is talking. She walks over and opens the window after Garen's voice trails off.

Hello Rognan. Neither Garen or myself are able to sleep right now. Now what are you doing up and about right now?

Garen, if you are being watched, I'm here, and so is Rognan.

Garen Selore
Oct 24th, 2003, 10:36:12 PM
Garen smiles.

"Thanks but I think it's just all in my head."

He looks over at both Rognan and Marga.

"It's nice to know that I'm not the only one up at this hour."

He looks at Rognan.

"so are you just up making sure that Thugs don't climd into your friend's windows again?"

Rognan Dar
Oct 24th, 2003, 10:50:47 PM
"Nah. I just wanted to know what all the chatter was about. I was resting in the tree when I heard you guys. But if you like, I can keep watch. I'll aways be hear for you if you need me."

Rognan hopped and climbed into the room. He then sat down on the widnow sill.

"So whats all this about not being able to sleep? Have I missed something?"

Marga Alton
Oct 25th, 2003, 09:25:50 AM
Marga seats herself in her chair which is by the window, wanting to be close to Rognan since they haven't gotten alot of time together lately. She keeps silent, allowing Garen to speak first.

Garen Selore
Oct 27th, 2003, 12:19:24 AM
Garen smiles at Rognan.

"You don't need to watch windows. I've been rather wary of my window at night ever since the attack on me. And as for not being able to sleep, I don't know about Marga, but I'm just getting bad dreams."

Rognan Dar
Oct 27th, 2003, 01:49:55 PM
"Like what kind of dreams? I know I'm not a doctor or anything, but maybe it will help to just get it off your chest."

Garen Selore
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:01:13 PM
Garen shrugs.

"It's really nothing. But if it becomes a problem then I'll talk to my Master about it."

Rognan Dar
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:01:09 PM
"Are you sure? I'm always here if you need a ear to listen to you.

What about you, Marga?" He said looking strait at her. "Why are you up?"

Garen Selore
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:06:51 PM
Garen nods.

"I'm sure. It's probably nothing."

he then looks over to Marga to hear her answer to Rognan's question.

Marga Alton
Oct 27th, 2003, 05:31:24 PM
Marga's silent as Garen and Rognan talk and for a short while after Rognan asked her a question. Rognan is about to repeat his question when she answers softly through telepathy.

Night reminds me of when I was kidnapped. I was kept in a dark room, didn't get to see anybody while I was gone from here except for my captor.

I've not liked being alone at night since then.

Marga laughs through telepathy nervously.

But I'm just being childish about this. It's nothing more than yet another shadow in my past.

Rognan Dar
Oct 27th, 2003, 08:43:20 PM
Rognan was about to say something but held back. He was quiet for a moment thinking about what he should say. Both his friends were having a hard time. It seemed that he was the only one without some kind of sleepless problem.

"This isn't a small matter. Being kidnapped, I guess, is not something you can just think away. You need to deal with it or it will forever rule over your life." He looked between Marga and Garen indicating he was talking to both of them. "If you just keep evering that your feeling inside..." He stopped short. Not knowing what to really tell them, he just let what he did say sink in.

Garen Selore
Oct 28th, 2003, 12:21:23 PM
Garen mutters to himself

"If I keep evering that I'm feeling inside, then other's will not know how much of a freek I am."

Rognan Dar
Oct 28th, 2003, 02:27:41 PM
"What is that suppose to mean? Who called you a freak?"

Rognan stood up and walked over to Garen. He put both his hands on his shoulders and locked his eyes on his.

"You are no freak here. Many people here have problems, problems that they dont want anyone to worry about or get involved in. And nothing you can do will change who you are."

Garen Selore
Oct 29th, 2003, 02:56:28 PM
Garen looks up at Rognan...

"I called myself a freak! Okay! I know it's true! How many people Have dreams that try and kill them! How many of those dream accualy cause people to bleed! How many people hear voices of people that are not there! I'm a freak!"

Rognan Dar
Oct 29th, 2003, 03:02:14 PM
Rognan was taken aback by this. He didn't know about these 'dreams' he was refuring to. He let go of Garens shoulders and sat down on the bed.

"Everyone has problems, Garen. You may not know it, but I have them too. I consider myself...well...I just dont seem to know who I am anymore."

Marga Alton
Oct 30th, 2003, 12:19:48 PM
Garen, you are no more a freak then I am, or Rognan. You just have a few special qualities about you which most other ppl don't have.

If I ever, and I mean EVER relax my mental barriers, I hear things which nobody else hears. I relapse into my own memories which I can not break out of. And if I'm not careful, I could end up dead, or killing someone else again.

YOU ARE IN NO WAY A FREAK GAREN.

Marga puts her gaze on Garen as she mentally yells this last bit through telepathy. She takes a deep breath before contining to speak through telepathy.

I'm a Force User Garen, and so are you. As it stands right now, I can only use the Force for telepathy, or when I'm angry. Every other time I try to use the Force, I slip into my memories and get injured.

You may have dreams which try to kill you, but you can work on that and get those dreams to stop.

Garen Selore
Oct 30th, 2003, 01:29:01 PM
Garen backs off and sits on the bed not wanting to tell the whole story about what is going on. He shakes his head.

"you just don't understand."

Rognan Dar
Oct 30th, 2003, 01:54:13 PM
"This may be true. There are many things none of use understand. But thats what we try and do. Figure out or learn what is unknown or not understand able. If we just stop at not understanding, then are life will be incomplete. There will be no more reason to go past what is not understandable."

Rognan sigh. He realized that these words that he was speaking could relate to himself, too. He knew what was wrong with himself, and he knew that he could fight it. But he didn't think that he would be able to or 'understand' what it is he was fighting.

"We need to stick together." He said to both of them. "If one falls we need to pick them up. If one has a problem we need to solve it. As a group. No-one can do this all on there own. We need eachother as much as we need, well, air. Together we are strong."

Garen Selore
Oct 31st, 2003, 12:38:00 PM
Garen nods in understanding, but he does not know what to say.

Marga Alton
Nov 20th, 2003, 09:09:45 AM
OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply. Been busy irl.

IC:
And seperate, we are weak. We all have weaknesses which the others don't have, and we all support each other's weaknesses making us all stronger.

Marga looks at both Garen and Rognan for a moment, nobody speaking a word (or using telepathy).

I'm willing to work with you Garen to strengthen you. I'm willing to work you as well Rognan, to strenghten you. I'll catch you both if either of you fall.

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:32:17 PM
Rognan nods his head.

"We are good friends, right? It would grieve me much if I did not help a friend in need. We could become a strong group of three if we try. But we must not depend only on each other. We must also become strong as individuals. If we are strong alone, then we are almost invinsible together. What do you say? Are we all in this together?"

Garen Selore
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:54:00 PM
"That sounds good, But I think I would just bring the group of you down with me. I will never be strong. I'm nothing."

Garen sits down on Marga's bed. He hangs his head and sighs.

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:57:09 PM
"You only let that happen by saying it...and believing it. You can do anything you set your mind to. I don't think that I am strong either. But that is what the training is for. And that is also why we are just padawans. Keep to your training and what you know inside. That will lead you down your path."

Marga Alton
Nov 21st, 2003, 08:49:46 AM
Garen, you have the potential to be strong. Everybody has that potential. Me, you, Rognan. All of us have the potential. Whether or not we do anything about it is up to us.

Marga straightens her posture ever so slightly.

I believe that you are strong. You hold true to your beliefs for starters. With training, you shall be stronger then you are now. All of us are still young. All of us can become alot stronger then we are now but we won't if we believe that we will never be strong.

Marga knows that she is repeating what Rognan has said, but she believes in what is being said.

Garen Selore
Nov 21st, 2003, 01:09:35 PM
Garen blurts out... "I'm weak! I can't even touch my own force potental with out it trying to kill me!"

Garen takes a quieter tone...

"How can I stick to my training if I can't start it. My personality is strong, but I'm not."

Rognan Dar
Nov 21st, 2003, 04:11:07 PM
"Then thats even more the reason to try and become better then who you think you are. You need to try and find out how you can fight back against this thing you say is trying to kill you. Remember, we are here for you. If you need help in this you only need to say the word."

Marga Alton
Nov 23rd, 2003, 02:33:51 PM
Marga smiles weakly and shakes her head slightly.

Garen, every time I go to touch the Force for things other than telepathy, I can't. I relive my memories, and some of my memories bring me close to death...

Marga's telepathic thought trails off as she goes silent. Not wanting to think of how much she wants to learn to use the Force, but isn't able to right now unless it's for telepathy or when she's angry.

Garen Selore
Nov 24th, 2003, 12:22:57 PM
Garen looks up at the others.

"But How can I fight to use my powers... At least there are people here that can help you with yor flash backs Marga, but nobody here can remove a evil soul for my body before he takes over."

Rognan Dar
Nov 24th, 2003, 01:55:49 PM
"Are you sure? Have you looked at all the possible angles? There most be some way of getting rid of it, right? I mean, if it got in, there most be a way out."

Garen Selore
Nov 24th, 2003, 02:17:19 PM
"It was put in there before I was born by the witches on my homeworld."

Marga Alton
Nov 24th, 2003, 03:44:16 PM
Marga keeps herself silent as Garen and Rognan talk.

Rognan Dar
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:49:21 PM
"Witches? What witches? There was someone that put a evil spirit inside of you?"

Now we are getting somewhere, he thought to himself.

Garen Selore
Nov 27th, 2003, 12:10:06 PM
"Before I was born, my mother got hurt badly. So bad that the docter couldn't help her. My dad took her to the witches, and the bonded her soul to a soul of one of her ansestors so that she would live long enough for her to heal. My guess Is I also got an extra soul since I was in her at the time. The souls were supose to go away when we were healed but mine didn't want to leave, so I think the one my mother had come to me to help fight off the evil one that was in me. shortly after that I was born. That's way I have a good voice in my head and a bad voice in my head. Or at least that the only reason I can think of."

Rognan Dar
Nov 27th, 2003, 04:20:13 PM
Rognan listened intently. After Garen was done, Rognan fell silent for a moment, then replied.

"Well, have you thought about tring to find these...witches? They must know more about this then anyone her at the Order."

Garen Selore
Nov 28th, 2003, 01:02:32 PM
"Oh, I know where they are. They are wandering the plains of my homeworld. But if I go Home they will kill me because I have no proof that I am protecting the Holocron that my mother gave her dying request for me to protect, and we all know the council will not let me protect it."

OOC: I'm board, So I'm going to start another thread for the council so we can talk to them about this again. I know that that's where this thread is going. Both of you are welcome to fight the council along side of me again. I still want to finish this thread, I'm just starting the other one now. I'm going to say the two of you are walking with me when I go to enter the council chambers. That is if you don't mind. If you do mind, PM me and I'll edit my post.

Rognan Dar
Nov 28th, 2003, 03:26:27 PM
"Yes, I could see how that could be a problem."

Rognan was quiet once again as he was thinking.

"Is there some way that you could confince your people to let you have this one last time to come back and then swear to never return?"

Garen Selore
Nov 28th, 2003, 03:32:50 PM
Garen shakes his head

"No, That wouldn't work. If the found out I was not protecting it and I was still out here they would send people to come and get me, to bring me back for punishment. the choices are Do the task, or die. No other options."

Rognan Dar
Nov 29th, 2003, 04:03:38 PM
"It would not be smart, even if it was their rule, to try and come here and take a Jedi. It would not be good for everyone.

But there has to be a way of getting to your home world without the holocron! But what?" he said to the world in general.

Garen Selore
Dec 1st, 2003, 12:05:19 PM
"I don't need that Holocron itself. I could get away with only have something that will help me protect it, Like the key I was asking for last time I talked to the council."

Marga Alton
Dec 1st, 2003, 08:08:49 PM
Marga nods her head slightly as she listens to Rognan and Garen, her thoughts working on finding a way to help Garen out.

Rognan Dar
Dec 2nd, 2003, 08:50:50 PM
"Well, then, why don't we go see them and ask them about it? Anything is better then just waiting and doing nothing."

Garen Selore
Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:51:56 AM
"all right. Lets get going then"

At this point garen goes to walk out of marga's room towards the council chambers.