PDA

View Full Version : Darr! (Rognan, Closed)

Zeke
Oct 23rd, 2003, 06:58:19 PM
Zeke is sneaking about in the GJO Living Quarters. He has no need to sneak or hide. He lives here, after all. But he's still busy with his father's trade business, and would rather keep a low profile. So he snuck through the vents (tight fit, but managable) and found Rognan's room. It's about seven in the morning, and he's still sleeping. Zeke drops on him from the vent, squatting on his Padawan's chest and knocking on his forehead.

"Up an' at 'em, lazybones. We got business to discuss."

Rognan Dar
Oct 24th, 2003, 01:50:14 PM
Startled by the sudden presence of a man in his room he freaked out and pushed the person off the bed and onto the floor. He jumped out of his bed wearing only some sleeping short. He grabs his sabre on his nightstand and goes back to the intruder. Turning on his sabre he said.

"Who are you?! What are you doing in my room?!"

The room was dark. He couldn't see who it was. The glow of his lightsabre lit up the face of Zeke, as he moved it closer to keep him down.

"ZEKE!? Uh....Wha...how...Why are you here?"

Rog turned off his weapon and steps away slowly. What had he almost done? Again! Dropping the sabre he jumps over the bed and heads to the bathroom. There was a click as the door locked.

Zeke
Oct 24th, 2003, 08:56:39 PM
"Abluh?"

Zeke rolls over backwards onto his feet.

"...'kay, maybe that WASN'T the best way to get him up."

He shuffles over to the locked door and gives it a kick.

"What'cha up to? Don't tell me I scared the crap outta you."

Rognan Dar
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:03:58 PM
There was a mumbleing sound from inside the door. None of it was understandable. A word now and then was shouted out, but still wouldn't make any sense.

Finally after paseing and mumbling to himself he answers.

"Why did you come here? I might have killed you right there. You dont know whats going on...How could you?" Then he remembered the message he sent to Zeke telling him what he had done.

"No. Just stay away!"

Zeke
Oct 26th, 2003, 08:11:37 PM
"I came here to visit and see how you were doing. What kind of mentor would I be if I didn't keep tabs on you and check your progress?"

Zeke taps idly on the door's lock, considering popping it open with telekinesis. He leaves it for the moment, choosing to simply shout back through the door.

"So what's this about killing me? I paid back that credit you let you me borrow. What'd I do wrong?"

Zeke's sure he didn't do anything wrong though. He's trying more to brighten the mood at the moment.

Rognan Dar
Oct 27th, 2003, 01:48:31 PM
There was no sound on the other side. It was dead quiet. After a moment of silence he said with his voice hushed and without feeling.

"You dont understand. I wouldn't expect you too. Just...go. Leave me alone."

Zeke
Oct 28th, 2003, 09:21:43 AM
"I don't understand, do I? I know how it feels to be outmatched, and I know how it feels to have your life at risk. I know the fear and the anger and the pain. The part I don't get is why you're letting it fester. This is how people fall to the darkside."

Rognan Dar
Oct 28th, 2003, 02:24:28 PM
The room went quiet again.

"You dont know what it felt like. I dont even know what all happened. But what I do will never leave me.

You talk about the Darkside. If another jedi was there...I might not be here today."

Zeke
Oct 28th, 2003, 08:53:48 PM
"You'd be here because you'd have had a tag partner," Zeke counters. "And while it's true that I've never felt the darkside and that I don't know all the details, that's only because you refuse to explain."

Rognan Dar
Oct 29th, 2003, 02:49:37 PM
"I...I...I can't! I don't know what will happen if I fully remember and explain what happened!! I dont want to go back to that. Don't make me go there!"

Zeke
Oct 30th, 2003, 08:47:28 AM
"Look, running from this problem won't solve it. You should face up to it. Be all like..." Zeke pauses, gesturing idly as he thinks of how to explain it. "Be all like 'Yeah, I used the darkside. I got scared and angry because I thought I was gonna die and it overwhelmed me, and I'ma make sure it doesn't happen again!'...Don't just dodge around it! C'mon outta there. I think I know just the thing to fix this problem."

Rognan Dar
Oct 30th, 2003, 01:47:38 PM
There was a thoughtful pause behind the door. Then it turned to silence.

Yes. Yes I could do what he said, Rog thought to himself. But...what if it happens again. I can't allow that to happen. I can't even give it a chance to get out again.

Zeke
Oct 30th, 2003, 01:50:57 PM
Zeke waves at the lock and it clicks. The door eases open half an inch.

"Whenever you're ready," he calls.

Rognan Dar
Oct 30th, 2003, 01:56:16 PM
There was the sound of the toliet flushing. Then the door slowly opened. As he looked at Zeke, he thought that there should be a explanation.

"I was nervous. And I drank to much water last night."

Zeke
Oct 31st, 2003, 10:23:19 PM
Zeke laughs.

"Happens to the best of us. Now get dressed and meet me outside the garden walls. I'll expect you in ten minutes. Try not to take longer than that."

And with that, Zeke leaps back into the air vents to sneak out.

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2003, 02:00:54 PM
Rognan watched Zeke leap back into the vent from which he came.

"Why the vents?" He said to the room around him. Not really caring for a answer he walks over to his closet where he keeps is cloths. There was only a few items in it. Being a Jedi did not require having much clothing besides the normal jedi garments. So slipping into them, he went back to his bed and looked at his lightsabre. He stared at it like it was a wild animal that might attack him. Streching out his hand he picked it up and held it tightly in his hand. Then he clipped it to his belt and headed for the door. Poking his head out he looked down the halls to see if anyone was there. It was quiet, a little to quiet for his liking. Picking up the courage he needed, he stepped out into the hall and made his way to the garden.

Once there there, he looked around and saw...nothing. There was the plants and all, but nothing else was there. He then looked at the walls. Which wall is it he wanted me to meet him at? he thought to himself. I guess it doesn't matter. I'll just have to walk around untill I find him. With that, he used the Force to aid in his jump. To no surprise, he didn't jump high enough, resulting in hanging onto the edge of the wall.

Zeke
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:59:44 PM
As Rognan pulls his face up over the wall, he finds himself almost nose to nose with Zeke.

"Tell me somethin'. When you jumped, what did you think to yourself?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:46:27 PM
Once ontop of the wall, he answered.

"Well, I was thinking that if I didn't make it, I would either do it again, or I would be hanging like I am now. I didn't really give it all I had. I thought that I could just do it..."

Zeke
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:26:20 PM
"Anh! Wait, back up! You said somethin' wrong. Do you know what it is?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:32:30 PM
"Uh....I guess its the negitive thinking, huh? I just can't help it at times. You only presume that something bads going to happen...and with my luck, it happens..."

Zeke
Nov 4th, 2003, 07:18:33 PM
"That's just making it worse! Now get down and try again with confidence. We're not going anywhere until you do."

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:43:02 PM
"But..." He said in protest, then sighed and turned around. How embarrassing, he thought, and would have kicked himself if he was only outside of his body.

Landing on the lush, green floor of the garden, he looked up into Zeke's expecting eyes. I have to do this. If I fail...no...I will not fail.

Rognan focused his mind on the task of jumping. It wasn't hard, most any Jedi could scall this wall without any problem at all. But he wasn't every other Jedi. Enough talk. Its time to do this, he thought confidently.

Then he jumped, the Force boosting his muscles to unhuman standards. He flew through the air, up the face of the wall. He came up and looked at Zeke as he came into view. Then as his jump finished, he landed with both feet on the wall and slightly crouched.

Wow. Never thought I would see the day...but I have. And its amazing. As he waited for Zeke to say something, he smiled a smile of happiness. Something that he could use at this time.

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:57:38 AM
"Yes," Zeke says, hefting himself up to sit on the wall. "THAT'S the way to do it. Whenever you do something, no matter how small or large the task, approach it with that attitude of happy confidence. Now c'mon...let's go have some fun."

He hops down off the wall and starts to walk away from GJO, off towards the spaceport.

"We need to drop by the ship for some stuff. I ran here from there; think you can run there from here?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:52:35 PM
"I've only been to the spaceport once. And that was when I arrived here. In other words, no. I would lose my way faster then a chicken would lose its head."

Rognan climbed off the wall instead of jumped. It was a little farther drop then it was on the other side. He then follows Zeke.

"Whats at the spaceport that you need, Master Zeke?"

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:42:20 PM
"You'll see," Zeke answers. "But I didn't mean can you find the spaceport. I meant do you think you could run the whole distance without stopping in under five minutes?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:06:01 PM
Rognan thought about this. He knew that he had problems with running. He was trying to get that inder control. Thus far, he wasn't able to do it.

"I....I don't think so. No." He looked down at his feet and nudged a rock with the tip of his shoe. He then looked up with a deturmind face.

"But I will do it. Even if it kills me. Though, I hope that wont happen."

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2003, 08:12:36 PM
"Thaaat's the spirit," Zeke says with a grin. "Loosen up, get ready, find a clear, confidently happy thought...when you're ready, take off down this street. I'll pace you, and we'll run to the spaceport."

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 09:48:07 PM
Rognan signed inwardly. This was not going to be a walk in the park. But Zeke was counting on him, so he was going to give it his all. Taking a deep breath, he let it out slowly. Then he started in a jog and worked his way faster into a steady run, following Zeke's directions.

Zeke
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:30:23 PM
"Rock. Now, call on that Force power I've taught you to use, and let's make the owners of these speeders jealous. Force Speed is the key to a five minute spaceport run."

Rognan Dar
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:53:18 PM
Rognan nodded his head, not that Zeke would have seen it, but for his own acknowledgment. He streched out his mind to the Force, allowed it to flow in his mind. Then he aplied it to his body, letting the Force strengthen his muscles and to open up his lungs to let the air fill them. Once his body was at its max, he ran like the wind. He saw a speeder infront of him. He ran up to it, waved at the driver and continued to go faster.

Zeke
Nov 11th, 2003, 08:58:53 AM
Zeke's matching Rognan, hanging by the Padawan's shoulder.

"Okay...left!"

Zeke makes the turn and carries on, looking over his shoulder for Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:10:19 PM
Rognan follows Zeke's command and turns left. He was starting to slow down. His body was getting tired and his mind was also getting tired. Without mental stability, his body won't be able to go on.

Zeke
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:28:49 PM
Zeke drops back.

"C'mon, listen to your footsteps. Hear the rhythm they're making? Focus on that. If you're confident you won't lose that beat, the Force will be confident too, and will help you maintain it. The Force is your eternal tag team partner. It's always got your back, and it won't let you down, ever."

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:00:39 PM
"I understand, Master Zeke."

Focusing on his footsteps as instucted, he continued to go at a steady pase. He wasn't afraid of slowing down now. He was just not sure what would happen when he stopped. But he wasn't about to stop now. Reaching deeping into the Force, he found the strength he needed. He power of the Force was so strong now. He could feel its very presense in the objects around him. He shaked his head. No, he though. I most focus on my footsteps.

Zeke
Nov 14th, 2003, 12:52:18 AM
A few minutes more, and soon Rognan's stopped by Zeke's hand against his forehead.

"Stop! You've had your warm-up, so onto the reason I've brought you here."

The Knight enters the cargo bay and comes back with the latest and greatest hoverboards.

"It's time to have fun."

Rognan Dar
Nov 14th, 2003, 02:14:06 PM
Rognan almost fell backwards when Zeke's hand stopped him. He let the Force flow from him, releasing his muscles from the power that was put into them. Once he had, he felt so weak without the power of the Force imbodied in him.

"Fun? You brought me out here to...fly around...on a hoverboard? I've never used ne before."

Zeke
Nov 16th, 2003, 05:14:00 PM
"That's why we're gonna do some practice here in the dock. I've never ridden one either, but how hard can it be?"

He steps on the board and it rises slightly, wobbling as Zeke finds his center of balance.

"Not too bad...now get on yours."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:05:51 PM
Rognan hisitated. He thought it was a little childish to be playing with hover boards. There had to be something more important then this. After much debate with himself, he slowly got on the board. When it rose he tried to get his balance by moving back and forth and swinging his arms around. Then he fell off and landed on his butt.

"Ah." He said in pain. He stood up and looked at the board. He didn't like this. He didn't want to be made a fool for not being able to ride this...thing. He kicked the board and started to walk away.

Zeke
Nov 17th, 2003, 08:45:16 PM
Zeke tilts his weight, learning to maneuver, then circles over to Rognan.

"C'mon, get up there. Cheat hard to do it, if you have to."

To be honest, Zeke's not managing this entirely on his own; telekinetics are helping to correct him from overbalancing.

Rognan Dar
Nov 18th, 2003, 02:24:05 PM
"I see no point in doing this! This is just a waste of time when we could be doing something else! Like watching the streets of any gangs that are causing trouble. Not playing around and forgetting why we are Jedi." He said, a heavy weight behind his voice. He continued to walk out of the hanger, but much quicker this time.

Zeke
Nov 19th, 2003, 10:20:23 PM
The hoverboard Zeke's on swings around to cut him off.

"All work and no play makes Rognan a dull boy. Angsty and snappish, too," he says lightly. "We're playing around because it's good for you, and you need to get all this worry off your chest before it squashes you. Though if you'd like, I'll get Pops to do some defense drills with you later."

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:26:12 PM
Rognan wanted to snap a angery remark back, but held his tongue. He shouldn't be yelling at Zeke. It wasn't his fault. He should be yelling at himself. And he has, too.

"Its just...its just hard right now. I can't sleep well: Have nightmares all the time now. I seem to be very grumpy. But that could just be from lack of sleep." He sighed. "I can't ge the image of those dead bodies out of my mind..."

Zeke
Nov 22nd, 2003, 09:14:53 PM
"Gore's not something where you go 'Hey, look at the guts!' and then get over it. Seeing someone killed right in front of you's never an easy thing to settle with. If you can square with it and deal, you'll start to sleep again. Of course, getting yourself totally burnt out havin' fun would help too."

Rognan Dar
Nov 23rd, 2003, 11:19:05 PM
"Its not just...how they looked when they were dead...its more that it is I that killed them." He paused for a moment, his eye's glassing over as bad memorys came back. "They looked so scared. Horrified, even. How...how could I do something like that? HOW?!"

Zeke
Nov 30th, 2003, 08:50:46 PM
"By being afraid yourself," Zeke answers with a sigh. "You acted in self-defense, which is just fine. Nobody can hold a grudge with you for defending your life. And while it is wrong that you killed your assailants, no one will hold a grudge against you for that, either. I'm certain that many of our own knights in the GJO would have done the same in your shoes. We can't be perfect Jedi all the time. Mistakes will be made; it's a fact of life. How you react to these actions is what counts."

Rognan Dar
Nov 30th, 2003, 09:01:03 PM
"But it wasn't self-defense! Once I had the ablilty to defend myself...I didn't stop there. I could have let the go! They could have lived!! But I killed them. I killed them because I was...was... I didn't want anything to happen to me. So I just threatened them with there own words and slayed them. By that time it was no longer self defence. It was pleasure at seeing how the hunter became the hunted, sort of thing."

Rognan fell silent. His head hung down and his shoulders sloutched.

"I don't desirve to be a Jedi. I never have and I never will."

Zeke
Dec 2nd, 2003, 08:09:33 PM
"That goes under the 'you're human and we'll forgive you' category. Listen, just let it go. It happened, and you can't change that it happened. You CAN prevent it from happening AGAIN, by working harder at being a Jedi. You may not deserve to be one, but you are one, and if you believe that you can be the best Jedi, you will be, and things will be much better."

Rognan Dar
Dec 2nd, 2003, 08:54:26 PM
"Having stronger powers in the Force may make things worse. If I have the power to be greater, become stronger...who's to say that I won't try and use that power? To turn away from my training and become my own worse nightmare?"

Zeke
Dec 4th, 2003, 12:57:29 PM
"More power isn't the answer. More control is what's needed."

Rognan Dar
Dec 4th, 2003, 05:56:51 PM
"Thats for sure."

The emotions and feelings inside of Rognan were starting to swell. He always kept everything rapped up inside of himself. And now, expressing how he he was feeling felt good and bad. What a bad combination.

"Ever since that day, I seem to be on edge. Easily agitated and tempermental. It like...ever since I lost control, a mental wall was broken...no, it was smashed down. I just can't seem to keep it together anymore."

Zeke
Dec 6th, 2003, 08:21:27 PM
"Well, what brought it down? Was it them? Or was it you?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 7th, 2003, 04:56:34 PM
Rognan thought about this. It could have been one thing...it could have been the other. But then again, it could have been the whole thing. He wasn't quite sure. All he knew was that he was different.

"I don't know. It could have been the mental games that they were playing on me. Or just the fact that I was in a life threatening danger which I have never been in..." Rognan paused. What he was going to say next he knew would at lest be one of the reasons why. "...Or it just might have been that I lost control and drew on the power of the Force. Maybe it all went to my head and...I don't know... Something happened! And now I'm worse off because of it."

Zeke
Dec 10th, 2003, 07:40:22 PM
"When something bothers you, whaddaya do? Do you hold it in, or vent?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 11th, 2003, 03:17:35 PM
"Well...I...uh...just keep it to myself. After all, its my problem! I shouldn't have to rely on others to take care of my problems. I should deal with it myself."

Zeke
Dec 12th, 2003, 10:26:15 AM
"And that's the source of the problem," Zeke says. He sits down on the edge of the floating board and looks Rognan in the eye.

"You're holding this in, and it's grinding slowly away at you. You need to get this out of your system. You don't have to ask people to solve your problems for you, and you don't have to ask their sympathy. You just need to talk to someone about it, or do something that'll change your focus. Bottling it up just lets it grow."

Rognan Dar
Dec 12th, 2003, 02:59:44 PM
Rognan knew this. He just didn't want to. He didn't want to do something that was not normal for him. Resolting in keeping it locked up.

"I know, I know." He said, starting to pace. "Its just...Oh, I don't know. I just can't seem to do it. It hasn't been a problem before, so why is it now?"

Zeke
Dec 17th, 2003, 08:23:10 PM
"Because it was a minor thing before. A little anger, a little depression, a little negativity is easily shunted aside and overcome. But it piles up, and suddenly you find it's not minor at all, and THEN it becomes a problem. If you can somehow expel these feelings, they don't build, and its never a problem. You have a release. When I was a kid I used to run. I'd run around the ship until I wasn't mad anymore. May used to draw things. The comm officer's kids used to play video games. And, whenever you're ready, we're going to go hoverboarding."

Rognan Dar
Dec 18th, 2003, 03:33:28 PM
A new light dawned in Rognan's head. Zeke was making sense. He needed to let it out but in a controled way.

"Alright...I'll try it again."

Rognan had calmed down now and was starting to feel better. He still had a problem but he was going to try and take care of it...the right way.

Walking back to the hoverboard that he so rudely through aside, he picked it up gentle as if it was a newborn and positioned it on the ground. Then he gingerly stepped on it and bracied himself for the sudden clime in altitude. After swaying back and forth for a while, trying to get his balance, he was finally ready to try the next step.

Zeke
Dec 19th, 2003, 10:10:00 PM
Zeke stands on his own with a grin.

"Nice. Now that we can both balance, let's just do some practice here in the docking bay, then we'll take it out and do some stuff. I wonder if I could do some o' those tricks I saw on the holo..."

Rognan Dar
Dec 20th, 2003, 04:28:13 PM
Rognan eased his board forward, testing out the movements and respons rates. After a few minutes of slow maneuvering, he tried going a little faster...then a little faster.

"Hey! I think I'm getting this down. Its not that hard when you see how it all works out."

Zeke
Dec 25th, 2003, 11:30:30 PM
"Exactly," Zeke agrees, swinging around and easing out of the docking bay. "That's a valuable lesson to learn," he adds, heading out towards the street. "You take your time, see how things work, learn and grow one step after another and things lose their ability to intimidate. C'mon, there's a place where we can do some better practice."

He swings the board right and heads off, moving down the lane of airspace reserved for the hoverboarders that populate Coruscant.

Rognan Dar
Dec 26th, 2003, 12:21:52 AM
Swurving his board to follow Zeke, Rognan almost runs into a wall before leaving the hanger. Once out, he felt a little worried. He was new to this board and wasn't sure if he could manage it in traffic.

"Where are we going?" Rog called from behind, as he did his best to follow.

Zeke
Jan 5th, 2004, 05:43:03 PM
"To the top of the biggest building we can find with a sloped roof," Zeke says simply, taking another turn a bit wider than he would have liked. "From there, we'll see what's up."

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:50:45 PM
Rognan was looking around above him and missed the turn. Swinging hard to turn around, and almost taking out other speeders, manage to get back behind Zeke. A little farther back then before.

He wanted to catch up, but wasn't sure he could handle the speed. So he drafted other speeders, passed them, and drafted again untill he was once again right behind his master.

Zeke
Jan 7th, 2004, 07:10:50 PM
"Say, the Senate's pretty tall, and it's got a pyramid-style roof...whaddaya say we go there?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 8th, 2004, 02:08:19 PM
Whatever you say, Master.

He said this through telepathy. After going so fast it was hard to get his breath with the wind forcing it down his nose. And yelling wouldn't have been that great, too.

I never been there before.

Zeke
Jan 9th, 2004, 06:14:16 PM
"Well I have," Zeke answers, switching left to cut across a line of stopped traffic. He weaves across a few blocks, coming at last to a building with a grand set of stairs bordered by columns. He gets off his board and rolls his neck.

"We can't carry these into the Senate, so we have to get on the roof some other way. Any ideas?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 10th, 2004, 02:43:30 PM
Rognan pulled up to behind Zeke and almost ran him over. Jumping off the board, he looked around as it floated to the ground.

"I'm guessing there is no walkway to the room? Of course not... Uhm...can we ride up the side? Can these things take that angle?"

Zeke
Jan 11th, 2004, 11:34:04 AM
"Possibly. I don't wanna risk it though. Get your board up under your arm. We're gonna combine some Force powers. First, you're gonna jump up as high as you can. Then, do you see the spire at the top of the building. You're gonna pull on that with telekinesis at the top of your jump. I'll go first, to demonstrate, and then you'll do it. The top of the building around that spire's flat, so we'll have a place to stand."

Rognan Dar
Jan 11th, 2004, 02:38:57 PM
"Ok, so you want me to jump up as high as I can. Then...grab the spira with the force and use it to pull myself up. Is that it?"

Zeke
Jan 12th, 2004, 08:25:15 PM
"Yep."

Zeke coils his legs and leaps, clearing half the distance. At the top of his jump he reaches out for the spire and pulls. He flies toward it like a rocket, landing easily on the platform.

"Your turn!" he yells down to Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Jan 13th, 2004, 02:26:51 PM
"Right...no sweat. Its just jumping and grabbing...nothing to it..."

Rognan made sure that he had a good handhold on his board. Then, preparing to jump, he pulled the force to him, giving himself strength to his legs. Then...he jumped. He didn't get as high as Zeke did, but it was a personal best. As he came to the peak, he reached out his hand toward the spire. He started falling before he pulled himself to it. Going slower the Zeke did, he finally came to the top, almost falling over when he got there.

"Ok," his voice a little shaky. "Lets please not do something like that again."

Zeke
Jan 20th, 2004, 06:06:32 PM
"You may have to someday. I used this telekinetic slingshot quite a few times in the past. Now that we're up here, we're going to get on our boards, go down the sloped roof as fast as we can, and then use the speed we get to race each other to any goal you'd like. You can set the goal whenever you want, and it can be anywhere on Coruscant. Now...ready? GO!"

Rognan Dar
Jan 21st, 2004, 03:12:54 PM
With a great sigh, Rognan hurriedly puts the board under his feet and carefully leans forward as he starts his decent. He was afraid that, with the speed that was starting to rise, he would fall off and then fall to his death.

Just keep it steady, Rog, dont lean or move your body. Just keep your eyes on board and watch your balance.

As they were on their way down he started to look for a 'goal' to race to. There wasn't a place he really wanted to go to. So that just left him with whatever he could see.

He saw a long stretch that was starting to fill up with trafic. It wouldn't be the easiest place to race through, but it would be the most challenging.

"There!" he said and tried to point. Zeke was along side him now but he could see that he was slowly going faster then him.

Zeke
Jan 21st, 2004, 06:09:42 PM
"Yep."

Zeke tilts the board to the side, skimming between two speeders before ducking down beneath the traffic. Here the lanes cross perpendicularly; the new lane he's entered has traffic from his right. This one's a speed game; he has to cross before the speeders reach him.

Rognan Dar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:08:28 PM
To his surprise, Zeke just shot off once they hit the bottom. This is going to be tuff, he told himself.

Nearly getting hit by a speeder, Rog cut right infront of a turning speeder, nearing causing a accident. He saw a open space a few speeders ahead. Using the force he turned around and pushed himself off of the one behind him and lanched himself into the air. Turning mid air, he lands in the open spot a little shakier then wanted.

Zeke
Jan 25th, 2004, 09:05:01 PM
Zeke, meanwhile, is perfectly fine. His body and his board tilt perfectly horzontal, squirting between the traffic. He stretches lazily, eyes shut, enjoying the breeze...but the Force is palpable around him. The Force is guiding Zeke.

Rognan Dar
Jan 27th, 2004, 10:56:49 PM
Rognan see's Zeke ahead and, to what he could see, was relaxing. Summoning up the force, he titles Zeke's board so that it swerves a little. Meanwhile, he, too, weaves through the speeders.

Zeke
Jan 29th, 2004, 12:18:18 PM
Zeke compensates for Rognan's sabotage, opening one eye and grinning back at his Padawan. The Knight waves Rognan forward, and his board suddenly increases it's speed.

Rognan Dar
Jan 29th, 2004, 10:55:25 PM
Bah, he though. This is a speed race, not a use the force to make you go faster race. Fight fire with fire!

Finding a tall building right where the road split up into two different ways, Rognan planned out his next move carefully. He could very well win this, if he did it right. But how good was he? Could he reach out that far? There was only one way to find out.

Consintrating on the building ahead, the ground under him, the speeders around him. He was ready. He pushed his board into the air as he still moved with the momentem that he had, then, using the new menuver Zeke had just told him to do, grabbed out for the building. Once he mentally grabbed it, he pulled. He pulled with all he had. He started out slow and soon picked up speed as he went zooming over the speeders and to the finish line.

Zeke
Feb 4th, 2004, 12:49:02 PM
Zeke comes in a few seconds after, circling to let off his extra speed.

"Ingenuity's good," he remarks, regarding Rognan's last action. "I was hoping you'd figure something out."

Rognan Dar
Feb 4th, 2004, 11:07:58 PM
Somehow in the blur of speed, Rog was able to stop himself before splattering on the building. Maybe it was the feeling of the emotion of wanting to stop. Because if not, he would be dead. Maybe there is a stronger power in feelings then some think.

He cleared his mind and Zeke came close behind.

"You were not even trying to win, were you? You were trying to get me to come up with some means of winning even if it ment to bend what might have been the rules, huh?"

Zeke
Feb 12th, 2004, 05:22:23 PM
"That's exactly right. You're starting to loosen up a bit. Go home and spend the rest of your day doing what you like. Tomorrow afternoon, meet me in front of the dormitories at 3PM. We'll play another game."

Zeke
Feb 12th, 2004, 05:22:23 PM
Double...post? ME? :mad I've never double posted before! Meh, first time for everything. Deletion!

Rognan Dar
Feb 12th, 2004, 05:25:29 PM
Rog was hoping to hear that he didn't let him win. His shoulders sank, but not enough to see it.

"Alright. See you at three."

He got on his board again and was about to take off when a thought came to him.

"Er...which way is back to the Order?"

Zeke
Feb 16th, 2004, 12:28:32 PM
"Jump to the roof of the nearest building and see if you can't see it. Oh, and gimme the board back. I'ma take it back to the cargo bay before Pops finds out its missing."

Rognan Dar
Feb 16th, 2004, 11:03:48 PM
Great. Now I have to walk...

"Alright. Thanks for...getting me out of my own self pitty. This has ment...alot to me."

And with that he jumped to the nearest landing, making his way to the roof tops. Heading for home.