PDA

View Full Version : The shout box...

Ryan Pode
Oct 23rd, 2003, 05:47:15 PM
Is missing... O_o

TheHolo.Net
Oct 23rd, 2003, 05:53:24 PM
I am currently upgrading our Portal page.

Ryan Pode
Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:43:39 PM
Oh... okay.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:51:30 PM
Its going to take some time to get it all done. I have to re-create all the templates for it now. But the styles will more closely match your SWFans chosen style for the portal once I am finished and the shoutbox will support all of the standard smilies used in posts.

Right now the portal kind of works in the T-Phantom Style, so if you want to see you can switch to that style for the moment.

Zeke
Oct 23rd, 2003, 09:15:18 PM
Am I supposed to see it on pages that aren't the portal? I was reading through one of my threads in the Storytelling Forum and noticed it sitting off to the side.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 24th, 2003, 01:40:15 AM
After installation, display of the Forum sidebar was turned on by default, which only works in the Default style. I have since switched it back to Default off, but optional, meaning you can turn it on in the forums in the Default Style if you wish. to turn the sidebar on in the forums user the "Show Leftcolumn" link near the top of the main forum index.

I have got the Default style Portal Page about 95% complete and the T-Phantom Style Portal page 100% complete. The other styles are there and will show on the Portal, but are far from being completely finished, so there will be some broken images and links.