PDA

View Full Version : What Planet would you live in if u lived in the Star Wars Times?

ADarksideJedi
Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:57:10 PM
I would be live in Naboo or Tatto both are a interest to me and I think they are the coolest planets in the movies!
What planet would u live in?and why?
See u around fans! JM :angel

Sejah Haversh
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:19:38 PM
There was a planet called Tatto? I was unaware of that. I knew of a Tattooine, but not of a Tatto.

Did it say "The plane,, boss, the plane!"

I would live on Naboo because there is water, and trees and other plant life to regenerate the oxygen level in the air so that I could keep breathing.

Figrin D'an
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:24:36 PM
It's Tattooine.

And... I don't want to be rude, but it's not highly looked upon to start new topic after new topic that are little more than simple or silly questions. You might want to consider lurking for a while and read some of the previous topics to get a feel for how things work around here. Then maybe contribute a reply or two to existing topics. Once you have the hang of things, you'll find people more receptive to your posts.

It's often better to test the waters before diving in head first.

Sanis Prent
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:44:43 PM
I'll take Planet Starbucks.

ADarksideJedi
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:19:14 PM
THe planet that Yoda lives at starts with a D!Is a nice place to live at even if it is very swampy!Oh well!
And there is no starburst planet!You call yourself a star Wars fan?Yea right! :rolleyes
See u around! JM :angel

Sanis Prent
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:21:07 PM
o snap! I'm not a star wars fan!

TheHolo.Net
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:22:41 PM
:lol!!
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
THe planet that Yoda lives at starts with a D!Is a nice place to live at even if it is very swampy!Oh well!
The planet's name is Dagobah.

ADarksideJedi
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:53:56 PM
Thank u!I knew the name of the planet but was not sure of the spelling!
Thank u for tellilng me in a polite way!
Well gotta go to bed I guess!See u around! JM :angel |I :zzz

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:21:29 PM
I now work for Planet Starbucks, I'll have you know.

*wanders around proudly in her spiffy new green apron*

Sith Lord
Nov 30th, 2003, 01:46:07 PM
Tatooine, FARM BOY ALL THE WAY!

Zyon Rouge
Nov 30th, 2003, 08:00:06 PM
I think I would wanna live on nabbo or dantooine. I don't know, I just like places with alot of grass.

Zorah Densen
Dec 1st, 2003, 11:46:19 AM
Probably Naboo, tho its a tad too far from Coruscant.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 1st, 2003, 01:21:32 PM
Yavin IV all the way! I love old ruins to climb on. :D

Master Yoghurt
Dec 6th, 2003, 05:32:37 PM
Coruscant. The urban lifestyle and the possibilities :)

Lady Winter
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:58:26 AM
Coruscant for me. Even though it's a planet of metal, it's pretty spiffy! I'd rather live there in the Old Republic era, however.

TEEPO™
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:39:53 AM
Probably Coruscant or Naboo.
Naboo because it's peaceful, calm and generally an all round nice place to live.
And Coruscant just seems to appeal to me.

TCM'74
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:18:13 AM
Naboo is too backwater for my tastes. Coruscant would be the center of the Universe and the center of information about what is happening in the galaxy. Despite being concrete and steel, there can be found alot of fun to be had on a world like that. And you can always vacation to other planets to escape the hustle and bustle of a metropolitan planet. Coruscant definitely, that's where the actions at.