View Full Version : What side would u be in on the good or the sith and why?

ADarksideJedi
Oct 22nd, 2003, 04:30:52 PM
I would in truth be on the darkside only because I could see myself like Ankin and betraying the rebels!What side would u be and why?BTW Is there any sites that can tell u what side u are by taking a test or something?Please pm me wiht the link!Thanks!JM

JMK
Oct 22nd, 2003, 09:56:11 PM
Depends on the size of the contract they offer me.

Sith Lord
Nov 30th, 2003, 02:16:45 PM
LMFAO

Anyway

To let you know, Anakin did not betray the rebels, hell, the Rebel Alliance hadn't been formed yet! He betrayed the Jedi and was seduced by the Dark Side of the force by palpatine.

I would be a Jedi, despite my name, it just seems to be cooler, and those Sith.. They just seem so bloody crazy I couldn't trust one of them!

Lady Winter
Dec 22nd, 2003, 03:23:42 AM
lol It's not a tough choice for me. I would be a Jedi. I never saw the appeal of the Dark Side. I'm too gentle and passive for it to appeal to me. I would have a hard time even wielding a lightsaber. That's why Nomi Sunrider is my hero! lol

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 22nd, 2003, 03:32:16 AM
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I would in truth be on the darkside only because I could see myself like Ankin and betraying the rebels!What side would u be and why?BTW Is there any sites that can tell u what side u are by taking a test or something?Please pm me wiht the link!Thanks!JM

Firstly, I'd use proper grammar and spelling. What the bloody hell is this mess?

TEEPO™
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:34:45 AM
I don't think I could actually bring myself to harm anyone. Even when I'm turning to the darkside in KOTOR, I feel sorry for the characters--even though they're just a collection of pixels.

Lady Winter
Dec 23rd, 2003, 01:10:30 AM
I had the same dillemma when I was turning to the Dark Side in the original JK.