PDA

View Full Version : Applications being accepted...

Telan Desaria
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:25:14 PM
A key question was posed to me the other day: what is an Empire without an Emperor?

The answer - nothing. So, I must solve this problem. What I am looking for are several people who are interested in becoming a serious Imperial figure - not an Emperor - yet. What I need to do is build up to that point. So, I will be interviewing people for the positions of Prince of the Empire. For this females are acceptable.

The applicant needs to be humanoid - any race with human characteristics. I will leave that to your imagination. Anyway, I digress.

These people will prove themselves worthy rulers of the Empire. They will do whatever they can to bolster the Empire or expand it, deride its enemies, or any such thing.

My time is limited or I would put more detail in this. I will add to this as I can. Feel free to pm me or post here. Thank you.

Tiberius Anar
Jan 9th, 2004, 03:45:59 AM
As of the end of the Yaga Minor campaign I, Tiberius Anar, will be assuming the role of Emperor. I have begun my career in the thread "A Matter of Business" in the Storytelling Forum.

Tiberius Anar
Feb 13th, 2004, 07:46:55 AM
Due to represntations made by Darth Viscera and Khendon Sevon, it has been decided that I shall be known as the Imperial Chancellor.

Telan Desaria
Feb 29th, 2004, 06:11:05 PM
This matter is closed. The Lord High Chancellor has been chosen.