PDA

View Full Version : A fresh Start....(Ryla)

Rikki Van-Warren
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:01:03 AM
Alas! It had been long awaited as twenty-three-year-old, Rikki Van-Warren stepped through the doors of the Recruitment Center of the Great Jedi Temple, with bags in hand.

Life was good as she just recently graduated from College on Naboo and now she was ready to become a Jedi. She'd promised her parents to finish school before joining and now here she was.

Becoming a Jedi had never really been in the works, until her telekinetic ability became stronger a few years back. Now, moving things with her mind had become...well rather easy. All her college friends, believed it was the Force that was behind her being able to do this strange talent.

And now she wanted to find out.

The Recruitment center was busy and she wasn't exactly sure where to go or what to do, so she stood there waiting with a kind smile on her face for someone to hopefully take notice of her.

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:49:08 PM
Her presence in the Recruitment center shone above many of the other candidates. There was no doubt that this one already had a good handle on some Force abilities, but from the looks of her, I quickly surmised that this was most likely the first time being off whatever world she had come from.

It didn't matter, though. I approached the young woman and greeted her with a smile and a nod. "Welcome to the Jedi Order. How may I assist you?"

Rikki Van-Warren
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:26:09 PM
Rikki smiled at the woman that approached her. Her skin was tinted blue and she looked very important. With a bow, Rikki answered. "Thank you and yes, Ma'am. I hope so, I'm very interested in joining your Order. I wish to become a Jedi."

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 27th, 2003, 06:11:04 PM
"Well, then you've come to the right room."

I smiled warmly at her.

"Tell me, why is it that you wish to become a Jedi?"

Rikki Van-Warren
Oct 27th, 2003, 08:17:36 PM
"Well...I kinda have this strange ability to...move things with my mind. My friends from college happen to believe it's a Jedi trait and I've come here to find out." Rikki answered with a smile. "If it is, I would like to learn more about the Jedi. I really don't know a lot about them, but I've heard they have healers?"