PDA

View Full Version : How come Some Jedi's body dispear after they diie but others do not?

ADarksideJedi
Oct 21st, 2003, 07:42:16 PM
I am talking about Yoda his body disapears after he dies in "Return of the jedi' but in the first star wars movie The dead Jedi gets burn in fire!How does some disapear and others have to get burried or turn to ashes?Any thoughts on this?JackieO_o

Figrin D'an
Oct 21st, 2003, 08:57:40 PM
There has probably been around 20 different threads dealing with this just since AOTC opened in May of '02. There are a lot theories.

You might want to use the "Search" function to see if you can find some of the previous discussions. That should give you a solid place to start.

JMK
Oct 21st, 2003, 09:54:00 PM
And there are probably a bunch of threads dealing with 'what is your favorite Star Wars movie' as well.

ADarksideJedi
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:09:58 PM
I am a newible here so I know only alittle of the rules and the threads that are out there aready!Anyway thought I would ask because I did not know the answear!Jackie:angel

Sejah Haversh
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:22:16 PM
Really? A newbie that has been registered since February of this year? Come on, read the FAQ, do some lurking, and for goodness sake, stop making usless threads and posting inane sentences in other ones at rapid speed.

ADarksideJedi
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:27:12 PM
Originally posted by Sejah Haversh
Really? A newbie that has been registered since February of this year? Come on, read the FAQ, do some lurking, and for goodness sake, stop making usless threads and posting inane sentences in other ones at rapid speed.

Ligthen up dear!You are geting upset about nothering!And yes I join a while back but I forgot about this site and then only yesterday went on it!
So in a way yes I am a newible!I did check out the rules and questions and all that I am aware of things to post and this qestion i think is a fine question to ask!
I mean do you know the answear? Ha? If u do not then wha the heck are u doing here go find another thread to post at!Why waste posting threads that no one cares about?Well see u around! JM :angel