PDA

View Full Version : Pieces, Patience and Perogies(open)

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:26:22 PM
Life lately, had sometimes been a pain in the ...er...behind.

It hurt, and so did his head from time to time. The recently returned knight of the GJO had been reunited with his adopted daughter, taken a padawan, made a few new friends..but under that all, he had lost his mother, his master and his home.

Prito, my good man...I learned so much. And mother, well...I hope this doesn't affect Shanyla too much.

He thought of Karina, and Justinian too, as he read through Lyan's most recent report, and chomped down on a plate of perogies, italian sausage, and crinkle-cut fries. And a large glass of milk.

He tried not to worry.

Ice War'Ning
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:01:03 PM
::Sitting across the bar a ways was a young woman who's dark blue eyes rested upon the face of Falcon Gyndar, her new Master. Ice smiled to herself and pushed a strand of equally dark blue hair behind one of her ears before rising to her feet and making her way toward his table. There was just something about him today that made him seem a bit different than just a few days ago when she had met him in the Recruitment Center.::

Greetings, my Master. Do you mind if I join you?

::She questioned with a gentle smile before taking the empty seat across from the older man. Looking down at the table for a brief moment, the young woman could not help but feel the almost sad aura that surrounded Falcon. Obviously, a lot of things were on his mind and were bothering him, to say the least.::

How are you? I've not seen you about too much but I know you've been busy. I was hoping to catch you sometime so we could get to know each other.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:43:28 PM
"I'm...ah..great, Ice. Please...Feel free to call me Falcon.." He said through a bit of perogy..He washed it down with some milk, and looked at the report again. He then placed it on the table and looked at her.

"I suppose now would be a great time to get to know each other."

He swallowed some remaining bits of perogy.

"I went for a routine checkup at the med centre. My head's still a bit rattled, but I'll be ..ah... back to normal within the next few days."

Falcon glanced at the report, and started munching on a fry.

"My brother and sister will be coming here. And a few good friends, who are also fellow knights of mine from home. My sister's a padawan like you...but she's only 14...hmm.. If they arrive when they're supposed to, it'll be her birthday. "

He swallowed and then started on some of the italian sausage. After taking down that piece, he spoke again.

"Have you met my daughter?"

He saw a slightly odd look on Ice's face.

"No, she's adopted. I have no daughters of my own. "

Kyle Krogen
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:15:07 PM
Kyle watched the two from his table, He had not met the man or the girl, He grabed his drink and stood up and walked over to them "hello, would you mind if I joined you?"

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 24th, 2003, 10:08:37 PM
Falcon looked up at the man...

"Oh, sure...take a seat. There's plenty of room. I'm Falcon Gyndar, and this is my padawan, Ice War'Ning."

Kyle Krogen
Oct 31st, 2003, 04:09:17 PM
Kyle took a seat "Im Kyle Krogen Jedi Padawan to Wei Wu Wei" He smiled "its nice to meet you mr Gyndar and you Ice."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2003, 04:16:41 PM
Falcon half-smiled....

"I've already met your master, Padawan Kyle. He..ah..aided me a while back. I'm sure he'd like to know i'm doing well, and am quite almost fully recovered. Just a small problem between my noggin and adjusting to the gravity here again. Tyntia's gravity is heavier than what we have on Coruscant..."

He looked at Ice again, then grabbed a fry, nibbling on it. He picked up the datapad, and continued reading...

"So...Wei is a good master then?" He said, not looking up from the report.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 31st, 2003, 04:57:34 PM
Kyle smiled "He is a great master" He said quickly "He has all theys great methods of teaching, I dont think any of the other masters teach the way he does."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2003, 05:19:41 PM
Falcon nodded...mumbling to himself as he read...

"Mmmhmm... No two teachers are alike. I have...my own ways of instruction, and can be a challenging teacher..."

He a few perogies, and a couple of pieces of sausage..After swallowing the last piece, he spoke again.

"Have you met my daughter, Kyle?"

Kyle Krogen
Oct 31st, 2003, 05:40:37 PM
"that is true" Kyle said as he scratched his neck "I dont think so, whats her name?"

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2003, 05:46:01 PM
"Ahh.. She's adopted. I have no actual daughters..nor am I married. Her name's Natia Elessar. She's a padawan here."

Kyle Krogen
Oct 31st, 2003, 05:56:26 PM
Kyle thought for a moment "I Met her once, around when I first joined the order" he said "but I havnt really seen her since then."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2003, 05:59:12 PM
Falcon put down the report and stretched his arms..then locked his fingers behind his neck and relaxed a bit...

"I see her almost every day. I'm her father..Albeit adopted, she has a natural concern for me, given what i've been through in the past month or so.."

Kyle Krogen
Oct 31st, 2003, 06:05:37 PM
Kyle nodded ihs head as he listened "what is it that happend to you sir?" He asked Falcon.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2003, 06:09:45 PM
Falcon cleared his throat, and rubbed his neck. It was a little tense.

"Ah...I was back home for a long while.. I was needed there..then...about 2 1/2 months ago, the academy was attacked. None of the villages...just the Jedi Academy was targeted. Decimated... I came back here, to prepare for when some of the survivors will be arriving here..."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 1st, 2003, 02:59:36 PM
"Sounds terrible" He said as he thought it over and over in his head "where the invaders sith or just a bunch of gun slingers that had a grudge against Jedi?"

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 1st, 2003, 09:57:04 PM
Falcon chomped his last perogy.

"Mmm..I think I have a fairly good idea who it was... Exactly..But i'd have to talk to Natia about it.. Because i'm afraid this whole hubbub connects to her..."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:22:04 PM
"well, then you might want to find her" Kyle said to Falcon "I dont know where she might be if you wanted to see her."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:37:23 PM
Falcon sighed.

"She knows what went on...She knows I have an idea of who it is... But not how much of an idea. There'll be time to do it all later. Oddly enough, that daughter of mine seems to have a knack for just knowing things before you tell her. I don't know where she gets it from."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 4th, 2003, 10:46:06 PM
Kyle sctratched the back of his neck "you make it sound like she was involved in the attack" He said as he stoped scratching.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:45:19 PM
Falcon shook his head...

"No. I know for a fact she wasn't...Just someone she knows, and someone i've run into once or twice. Not a very likeable character, I might add..."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:05:18 PM
"well if you want, I could help you look for her?" Kyle asked Falcon because he wanted to be helpful.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:17:40 PM
Falcon paused.

"Come to think of it, that would be excellent of you, Kyle. I haven't seen her in a few days, and as you can see, i'm getting in preparations for when some of the surviviors will be getting here. Help is very much appreciated."

He finished off his fries.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:47:19 PM
"I'll help you in any way I can Mr. Falcon" Kyle said with a smile.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:30:31 PM
Falcon half-smiled.

"You're an excellent young man, Kyle."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 10th, 2003, 07:06:26 PM
"thank you sir" Kyle said happily "so what can I help you with first?"