PDA

View Full Version : Looking in on old friends.

imported_Firebird1
Oct 20th, 2003, 02:50:01 PM
As Sith Master Firebird entered the headquarters, he smiled at the irony of it. At one time he would of walked into his own groups headquarters like this. But that time had passed so long ago, and there were some questions that he needed answered. So he waited there, for someone to come. After all, how many Sith Masters just walk into someone elses home unannounced

Lady Vader
Oct 20th, 2003, 07:02:43 PM
*LV emerged into the grand entryway a few moments after Firebird had stopped in the center of it. They both regarded each other silently, before LV broke the silence.*

It has been a long time since you have come here. What is it now you want from us?

imported_Firebird1
Oct 21st, 2003, 11:43:17 PM
*As he hears Lady Vader's voice echo through out the chamber, he smerks.*

As demanding as ever I see, but that is understandable. I am here for one reason, just to get cought up on recent events, and to see how things are going in this neck of the woods.

Lady Vader
Oct 30th, 2003, 04:42:34 PM
*She laughed at his "demanding as ever" comment, quirking an eyebrow.*

Wouldn't have it any other way.

*As to the rest of his comment.*

Things have been running smoothly. We've been getting a steady stream of recruits, though some have been unworthy of the Order and have been turned away.

imported_Firebird1
Oct 31st, 2003, 11:21:23 PM
It seems like TSO is doing good, as always. I guess I should tell you where I've been for the past few months. I've been in the Unknown Regions for a while, taking a break and doing some other work. It feels good to be back in known space however, and I'm sure those who I left behind are doing ok for the most part. Although the break up of The Black Hand troubles me, but that is another issue for another day. The main reason I came here is to find out the fate of Sith Master Videl.

Lady Vader
Nov 4th, 2003, 05:27:55 PM
*LV's mood soured some at the mention of TBH. She despised Dark Jedi, and wanted nothing to do with them.*

Videl is doing fine and she is still about. I believe she has taken some leave for the time being, but she will return.

imported_Firebird1
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:18:52 AM
A leave... why yes I do believe your right, only from a certain point of view. I ran into her on leave and I do believe that she is not enjoying her holiday as much as she would like. I think you should send a few of your people to see how she is doing. It will not be a pleasent experance, however because an old friend is involved, and that always is a problem. After all a Sith Master not enjoying his or her leave is a bad thing wouldn't you agree.

Well, I do believe you have some questions for me, after all I am a guest here, and it would be rude of me not to atleast offer you the oppertunity to ask me some, after all I have asked of you.

Lady Vader
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:24:48 PM
Very well.

*LV looked at Firebird.*

Tell me how your ventures have been.

imported_Firebird1
Nov 13th, 2003, 01:59:37 AM
Well, my adventures in the Unknown Regions are too many to retell in one short setting. Lets just say I learned things that I could not anywhere else. Although I was saddened by the loss of TSE, I was in no position to prevent it. However I saved what I could of what was left.

Well, I don't want to bother you or the TSO any longer, I'm sure you have pressing business else where. I would however ask if you would send someone to find Lady Videl.

*Firebird turns and begins to leave.*

Or you could have them follow me. In reality it does not matter what you do now, in the end however the decision is yours.

Lady Vader
Nov 24th, 2003, 04:45:39 PM
I'll see if I can spare someone to search out Videl, though the spy network will do just as well.

*She looked at Firebird.*

Why not seek her out yourself?

Videl
Dec 3rd, 2003, 02:09:37 AM
OOC: Videl wouldn't be present so I'll keep this OOC, Fire pm or aim me about this, I'm curious as to what you're up to......