PDA

View Full Version : A Child Who Wants to Have Fun

Lorani T'sava
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:28:16 AM
Lorani, a child of 10 pokes her head into the room. She's never been here before. Her dark eyes dart around the room to see if there is anyone here. Not seeing anyone, she tiptoes in and pauses for a few moments. The first thing that catches her attention are the statues. With a curiousity that is only found in children, she makes her way over to one of them and looks up, frowning since she can't get a good view.

"Statues should be smaller so somebody my size can see them clearly."

Lorani kicks the base of the statue before going to poke around the room some more, content for now to explore this one room.

Salem Ave
Oct 21st, 2003, 09:49:00 AM
A figure steps into the child’s path, glaring down at her with white-hot eyes, vacant of pupils.

“What arrre you doing herrre?”

Lorani T'sava
Oct 21st, 2003, 10:03:46 AM
Lorani looks up at Salem as she hears his voice.

"I'm looking at what's here. Never been in here before. I plan to see all that there is to see."

She crosses her arms as she says this. To a trained individual, they can tell that she has untrained Force potential.

Salem Ave
Oct 21st, 2003, 10:09:22 AM
Salem’s neutral, almost stony, expression remained.

“This isn’t a tourrrist resssort. This is a training academy. Leave, now, or I will forrrcibly remove you myself.”

Lorani T'sava
Oct 21st, 2003, 10:13:29 AM
"Well, I'm not going until I've seen everything I can. And I'm NOT a tourist.

If this is a training academy, then why don't you tell me what gets taught here."

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 21st, 2003, 12:58:30 PM
A dark individual steps out of the shadows and walks around the girl, giving her a sickened experstion...

"I say we should just skin her alive, and leave her outside to die. We don't nead a little whelp like this poking her nose arround the order."

Salem Ave
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:25:46 AM
Salem glanced momentarily to Rivin then back to the girl.

“We teach people how to kill, girrrl, and if you arrre not careful you will find someone practicing their sss-kills on you.”

Lorani T'sava
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:57:11 AM
Lorani looks at Rivin and doesn't even blink an eye when he suggests to skin her alive. She then looks back at Salem and smiles slightly.

"Can you teach me how to kill?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 22nd, 2003, 01:50:17 PM
"I could Kill you, and I will if there are no objections from others."

Rivin spins activating one of his Lightsabers bringing it down at the girl's neck, stoping it a centimeter away from the childs skin. He looks at Salem.

"All I need is comformation, and I will kill this intruder."

Lorani T'sava
Oct 24th, 2003, 08:06:52 AM
Lorani freezes when Rivin quickly brings the lightsaber to her neck, grateful that he's stopped. She then inches away from him to put more room between her neck and his lightsaber.

"Well I object to you killing me. I want to learn what's taught here and I can't very well learn if you kill me. Now put your lightsword away."

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:51:12 AM
Rivin grins...

"And what make you think I'll listen to a little brat like YOU!? Do you think I care if you object to me killing you!?"

Rivin brings up his blade quickly, spinning it so that it removes a small peice of the girl's right ear.

Lorani T'sava
Oct 25th, 2003, 09:40:36 AM
Lorani ducks as she sees Rivin swinging his blade towards her. Not knowing for sure if it's ment to kill her, or scare her, she just ducks, barely escaping from having a piece of her right ear from being cut off. Instead, she gets a bit of a hair cut.

"No, but you did say that if there were no objections. And that's not fair using your lightsword on me here cause I want to learn what's taught here."

Lorani stands back up again, crossing her arms and getting a stubborn look on her face.

"And I'm not a little brat. You are."

Salem Ave
Oct 26th, 2003, 08:24:07 AM
“Rrrrrrivin…”

Salem shook his head slowly.

“If the child wissshes to learrrn, we ssshall not deny herrr the option. However,”

He looked back to the girl.

“She will gain no ssspecial privileges forrr her age. If you arrre to be a Sith, child, you must swear the same allegiance to us as everrry other member – that betrayal comes on pain of death.”

Lorani T'sava
Oct 26th, 2003, 09:17:53 AM
Lorani listens carefully as Salem speaks.

"Ok. I won't betray anyone here. And I'm not asking for special privileges, just the chance to learn what's being taught."

Lorani then looks at Rivin and sticks her tongue out at him. She is after all a child.

Salem Ave
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:46:08 AM
“One sss-tep out of line, child, and your head will be Rrr-ivins. Understood?”

Salem didn’t wait for an answer before turning and departing, a little rueful at the fact that another child had become a part of their Order.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 27th, 2003, 10:32:23 AM
Rivin glares down at the child

"I hope you step out of line."

Rivin turns to leave, giving the girl a small force push to the wall for sticking her toung out at him.

Lorani T'sava
Oct 27th, 2003, 10:40:31 AM
Lorani stumbles into the wall when Rivin Force pushes her into it before skipping along behind Rivin and Salem, making a mental note to avoid Rivin and not to step out of line since she has no wish to loose her head.