PDA

View Full Version : Wanted:

Ice War'Ning
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:54:10 AM
Someone who would be willing to do an RP with me. :) I'm a new Padawan at the GJO and I really want to get involved with more people from the community so if anyone would like to RP with me, drop me a PM or post here, please?

Thanks!
Ice
:angel

Rognan Dar
Oct 19th, 2003, 02:30:52 PM
Do you have anything in mind on what you want to RP about?

If you have any details, I will join.

Ice War'Ning
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:17:52 PM
I don't have anything set in my mind, unless you have a Darkside character. If not, that's okay too. Ice needs to get to know other Jedi and since you're a Padawan, that would be neat if they met up or something.

If you're up for it, drop me a PM or something. :)

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:38:16 PM
I'll RP with you anytime, it's been a lot of fun so far...:)

Ice War'Ning
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:40:52 PM
:D Awesome, I'd love that. :) I'll drop you a PM.

Rognan Dar
Oct 20th, 2003, 12:29:32 PM
Are you a Lorrdian Ice? I thought I saw that somewhere and cant remember.

Ice War'Ning
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:23:20 PM
Lorrd
A planet located in the Kanz sector. Four thousand years ago during the Kanz Disorders, Lorrd was bombed from orbit and its human inhabitants enslaved by the Argazdans. The Lorrdians, forbidden by their masters to communicate verbally, developed an advanced system of kinetic communication through gestures and facial expressions. After nearly three centuries, the Lorrdians were finally freed from servitude by the Jedi Knights. The planet's inhabitants have retained many of their non-verbal communication patterns and are among the galaxy's best mimics. Hart-and-Parn Gorra-Fiolla, Assistant Auditor-General of the Corporate Sector, was a Lorrdian. [HSR, CSSB]

Nope, I'm not one but they sure do sound interesting. :) You gave me a good idea for the future. :) Thanks!

Sanis Prent
Oct 21st, 2003, 01:17:34 AM
Ice War'Ning, eh?

Opposite of Ice is Fire.

Synonym of Warning is Hazard.

Add a Z.

WB Fire Hazzard.

Peter McCoy
Oct 21st, 2003, 06:59:03 AM
I guess Charley's next target is Professor James Moriarty. Nice one, Sherlock. That one's a bit over my head. :p

Ceres Duvall
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:19:12 PM
Sure. I haven't had much to do with this character since I've returned. I'm a padawan as well. At this moment, still confused on who's my master or not.

Sanis Prent
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:29:12 PM
Originally posted by Peter McCoy
I guess Charley's next target is Professor James Moriarty. Nice one, Sherlock. That one's a bit over my head. :p

There's one more key element to the mystery, but I'm not obliged to say what it is.

Ice War'Ning
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:18:48 PM
Or he could be wrong. :mneh

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:49:48 PM
I have several darkside chars I've been kicking about over the years, But there's a couple that are just severely dangerous. I'm working on a new one though.

Sanis Prent
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:53:59 PM
Originally posted by Ice War'Ning
Or he could be wrong. :mneh

Nope.

Ice War'Ning
Oct 21st, 2003, 04:57:01 PM
You seriously could be wrong. What's the point in saying who someone is anyway? If they wanted it to be known, they would have said something. What if I just liked this name and chose it? What if I knew Fire once and decided to use the opposite of her name? What if she's my sister? What if she's staying with me? What if I don't even know who you're talking about and I honestly came off the street with this name?

So much to ponder, eh? :mneh

Sanis Prent
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:03:14 PM
If if's and but's were candy & nuts, we'd all have a wonderful Christmas, wouldn't we :)

Sonja Gealica
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:03:47 PM
You seriously could be wrong. What's the point in saying who someone is anyway? If they wanted it to be known, they would have said something. What if I just liked this name and chose it? What if I knew Fire once and decided to use the opposite of her name? What if she's my sister? What if she's staying with me? What if I don't even know who you're talking about and I honestly came off the street with this name?

:lol

IF you are Fire, WB. If not......

HELLO NEW PERSON. And have fun. *pushes Ice at Rognan* Now makey funny Rp-y time!

Ice War'Ning
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:06:18 PM

You people are weird. :mneh

*gets shoved into Rognan* Yes, and maybe I should rope Sanis into an RP. >D

Candy and nuts, you say? I like those...I don't see how it pertains to Christmas, though...

o_O

*Ponders this*...:D

Guess ya'll will never know. :mischief And thanks for the welcome, Sonja.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:25:23 PM
If we weren't weird, people wouldn't keep coming back for more. :)

Ice War'Ning
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:32:48 PM

I guess there is a method to your madness. :p

Sonja Gealica
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:37:32 PM
*tackleglomps Ice*

Happy happy happy!!!!!!

Note I'm being happy even though I'm planning my onw character's 'death' and I'm sick........*blegh*

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:47:07 PM

Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?

Sure brain, but me and Pippy Longstocking? What would the children look like?

Ace McCloud
Oct 21st, 2003, 05:48:18 PM
I am rping with Ice right now. I'm starting to get to know her style, what was FH's like?

Ice War'Ning
Oct 21st, 2003, 06:12:39 PM
:rolleyes

He's wrong you guys, but you can let him think he's got it nailed. I did some reading up on Fire and my style isn't even close to hers.

*gets tackleglomped* OMG... :uhoh

Hehe, just messin...

TheHolo.Net
Oct 21st, 2003, 06:16:03 PM
:rolleyes

He's wrong you guys, but you can let him think he's got it nailed. I did some reading up on Fire and my style isn't even close to hers.

*gets tackleglomped* OMG... :uhoh

Hehe, just messin... :: looks at some old IP logs ::

hmmmmmm

Ice War'Ning
Oct 21st, 2003, 06:20:01 PM
hmmmm <-------- where have I seen that before? :lol

n/m

IP logs? You'll find nuthin', I swear. I'm a n00b! Look at me! The n00b!

Sanis Prent
Oct 21st, 2003, 07:19:33 PM
And I'm Jimmy Carter.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 21st, 2003, 07:22:32 PM
OMG YOU *ARE* JIMMY CARTER! :eek

Help me build a house plz k thx. :D

Sanis Prent
Oct 21st, 2003, 07:24:14 PM
Sorry, too busy making peace in the middle east. I'll squeeze you in between the Camp David accords and Operation Eagle Claw.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 21st, 2003, 07:25:51 PM
dagnabbit :(

Ace McCloud
Oct 21st, 2003, 07:49:05 PM
its a conspiracy

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 21st, 2003, 08:35:48 PM
Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?

But where *would* we find a duck and a hose at this hour?

Hi "Ice" ;)

Rognan Dar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:07:18 PM
Is that a inside joke Ryla?

And if this place was just a calm read and type place, it would get boring fast. Therefore, you need something/someone to be crazy and have fun. Like haveing a food fight.

*Throws smashed potatoes at lil*

Ice War'Ning
Oct 22nd, 2003, 05:09:58 PM
Heya Ryla. :D

*Accidentally gets hit with smashed -- wait a minute! Don't you mean MASHED? Mashed potatoes???*

o_O

It's a conspiracy... ;)