PDA

View Full Version : Emtionally Immune

Lady Mylia
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:24:12 PM
It was just before dusk and Mylia and Quay headed out of the Jedi Temple to engage in a very promising evening of diplomatic fun. It was time to teach Quay how to be an emotional rock when it came to any situation.

It was very windy and Mylia’s hair and long robe blew in the breeze. She looked over to Quay with a smile. She ran her fingers through her finger with a small sigh. Tonight was certainly going to be interesting, but a challenge she was willing to face none the less.

“So, are you ready for this Quay? We will make you dull to any situation even if it kills us.”

She smiled and laughed to Quay.

“Let the fun begin.”

She said as she walked down the stairs with Quay.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:32:05 PM
Quay'Na shrugged. "That's what Master Morgan told me, a good Jedi is boring. Whatever that means."

"I know, my emotions tend to run wild at times and I'm ready to get it back under controll."

Lady Mylia
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:40:20 PM
Mylia had learned that same lesson several weeks before, but with the help of her Master she was able to control herself much better now. She had hoped to help Quay out as much as she could. "And we'll make you the most boring." As they walked down the busy street of Corusant their first test began.

A much older woman was standing on the corner protesting against the Jedi. She was shouting very loudly about the ignorance tied into being a Jedi. "They don't know and they don't care! All they want to do is make thems look better to all us out here!" Mylia glanced over to Quay as she started marching towards them. She obvisiouly recognized their dress and assumed Jedi. "You! You people don't care for us at all!" She stumbled over her words, she was appartently pretty intoxicated. Mylia couldn't help but smile. She turned towards Quay as the woman continued to yell at them. "Remember, emotional rock..." She said giving Quay the chance to react first to this woman.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:06:14 PM
Quay'Na took a deep breath, "Ma'am, what exactly is it that you are so upset with the Jedi about? Perhaps, we can discuss this in a more calm mannor?"

Lady Mylia
Oct 17th, 2003, 04:20:55 AM
"Calm, Calm?! HA!" The lady scoffed at Quay. "You Jedi are all alike, just wanting to do the right thing and making everyone like you!" She stumbled slightly foward in attempt to push Quay away from her.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:08:46 AM
Quay'Na caught the stumbling woman and tried to keep her from falling, which she did. "Ma'am, maybe you should return to your home and sleep on this. We are here to help in any way we can. I'd be glad to help you get home, if you'd like." The woman was talking out of her head, she was nothing but drunk and that wasn't helping anything.

Lady Mylia
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:59:57 PM
The woman persisted, there was no stopping this drunken rage. She shook Quay's hold away and continued to rant and rave. "Jedi think they are so special because they think they have this thing called the force! If you have force use one of those Jedi mind tricks on me! Tell me what I'm thinking, huh? I bet you can't...." The woman pushed herself towards Quay is a threatening manor. Mylia took a step towards them, making sure everything was okay.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:57:27 PM
Quay'Na stepped back, allowing the woman some room. "I can't." She told her frankly. "I can't read your mind, some Jedi can and some like me....can't."

Lady Mylia
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:01:38 PM
The woman began to laugh. "A Jedi that can't read minds..." She stumbled away laughing to herself, taking some sort of odd pleasure out of it. Mylia gave Quay a strange look. "Well, that was certainly interesting."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:57:07 AM
Quay'Na nodded with a smile. "Yeah, it was. But, I kept my cool with it and that is the entire reason we're out here."

She shrugged, "shall we continue our little venture?"

Lady Mylia
Oct 23rd, 2003, 06:40:16 PM
Mylia nodded. "Most definately." They walked a little more down the streets. "You did good, very calm..."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 23rd, 2003, 08:02:54 PM
Quay'Na sighed as the two of them continued down the busy street. It was a nice evening probably one of the last, as the cold blast of winter would be arriving soon.

The young Padawan didn't care much for that as the breeze blew lightly. She was wondering what they would run into next.