PDA

View Full Version : A world of shadows(Open)

Garen Selore
Oct 16th, 2003, 01:59:08 PM
Garen rushes around the corner and into the alley, they are not far behind him. They keep comming. There after him. The want him dead.

He can't see them but he know they are there. He runs further into the darkness till it is dark enough that he can't see his own nose. He trips and hears a SNAP-HISS, and the room is now lit by 20 red lightsaber, held by faceless shadows. he says to the shadows

"Go away! What do you want with with me! Leave me alone!"

One of the shadows approche him replying.

"We want the Holocron! We want your Soul! We want your body! WE WANT YOU!!

The shadow lunges out at Garen grabing him by the neck and driving his saber into Garen's chest.

Garen's eyes shoot open and he hears screeming only to realize a few moments later that the screeming is comming from himself.

Even after he stops screeming he can hear the screem echo throughout his room and the halls of the Living Quarters.

He sits up taking deep breaths.

"It was only a dream. It was only a dream. I have nothing to worry about. It was only a dream."

Garen gets out of bed pacing back and forth his room, dressed only in his shorts.

"It was only a dream. It was only a dream. I have nothing to worry about. It was only a dream."

Kyle Krogen
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:09:09 PM
Kyle's eyes shot open as he hears a scream, He jumped out of his bed and grabed his cloths and ran out the door closing it softly behind him

He then ran down the hall to where the scream had come from, Kyle came to a door that he was sure the scream had come from

He knocked on the door "hello" he said "are you ok in there?"

Garen Selore
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:16:56 PM
Garen jumps slightly as he hears the knock on the door. He walks over to the door and opens it slightly, and sees kyle.

"Oh, Hi Kyle."

Garen opens the door completely

"it was just a bad dream. I'll be fine."

Garen's face is white, and his heart is still racing, but garen trys to keep a look on his face as if everything's fine.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:34:40 PM
Kyle looked at Garen's face and could tell something terrible had happend "you dont look very good Garen" He said as he yawned "must of been a nasty nightmare."

Garen Selore
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:54:51 PM
Garen shakes his head and walks back to his bed sitting on the edge.

"Nah. It was nothing."

It's obvouse that Garen himeslf doesn't beleave the statment he just made.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:41:11 PM
Kyle walked over to Garen "are you sure your ok? He said as he stood next to Garen.

Garen Selore
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:36:15 PM
Garen Stands from his bed, pacing around the room as he yells...

"Why Would I be Okay!! With in the last year I have lost my family! Lost my friends! Lost my home! Lost my honor! And Now I've lost My mind! I've had 3 attempts on my life! And a threat on my life from a complete stranger! I have two long since dead family members in my body, one of which wants to take it over and the other trying to stop that from happening! And above all this NOW my dreams are trying to kill me while I sleep! WHY WOULD I BE OKAY!!!"

Garen flops back onto his bed and sighs with frustration and relief of getting all that out...

Kyle Krogen
Oct 17th, 2003, 06:06:29 PM
Kyle was suprised by Garens sudden yelling and he was also suprised by what had all happened "You have suffered to much for a singe person Garen"

"Is there anything I could do to help you?" He asked Garen.

Garen Selore
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:14:42 PM
"I don't know. I don't know much any more! Sometimes I wish I had just been killed back at the farm with my parents. I wish I never came here! Ever since I found myself at the Bar and grill that first time My life has been nothing but failure, disipointment, and confusion! I want my old life back! I want the life where all i had to worry about was picking the potatos on time and milking the cows! Out here I'm nothing but a failure!"

Kyle Krogen
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:39:28 PM
Kyle thought for a moment "I think the force led you here" He said to Garen "and it will guide you through tuff times Garen."

Garen Selore
Oct 21st, 2003, 11:42:52 AM
"Well, It only seem to be bringing the tough times to me! I was HAPPY before I came here! My life seemed safe! Why can't my life be normal! Why must I be made to suffer!"

Garen Sits on his bed again.

"Everywhere I look I feal as if the shadows are watching me. I can feal their Eyes peering into my soul. I can't escape them. I can't keep them out. They make me feal cold. Even when I'm in something as hot as a sauna, I'm cold."

Kyle Krogen
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:05:24 PM
Kyle listened as Garen spoke "well I think the force has a reason for putting you through what it has."

Garen Selore
Oct 23rd, 2003, 09:38:41 AM
Garen looks up at Kyle.

"If it has a reason, Then why can't it let me know!"

Garen sighs

"Have you ever had a feeling that Death is chasing you? Have you ever thought that there were people in a room untill you look around it only to find your alone? Have you ever had the urge to run from nothing? Is this stuff normal? Or am I just a Freak?"

Kyle Krogen
Oct 23rd, 2003, 01:57:42 PM
"When I was living on the streets I used to feel like that" Kyle said with a sigh "I was always afraid of my own shadow."

Garen Selore
Oct 24th, 2003, 10:29:20 AM
Garen nods.

"On the streets it would be understandable to feal like that. What reason do I have to be jumpy here? I know this place is safe, even though I've already been attacked in my sleep once here before. I don't think that this is just in my head. something is going on, and I don't know what it is."

Kyle Krogen
Oct 24th, 2003, 12:46:40 PM
Kyle nodded his head "have you talked to a master about this?" He asked Garen.

Garen Selore
Oct 24th, 2003, 12:56:28 PM
Garen shakes his head.

"Not yet. This only started to happen an hour after my last class. I haven't seen her since."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 24th, 2003, 02:45:20 PM
Quay'Na Rakai had been walking back to the quarters she shared with Hayes, when she heard a lot of shouting and yelling coming from one of the rooms. Her ferret, Jax rose from his perch on her shoulders as she neared the room.

The door was open and she recognized Kyle. She lightly knocked on the door frame. "Is everything okay in here? I heard a lot of shouting." A couple of doors opened down the hall and some heads poked out looking up and down the corridor.

Quay'Na waved to them not to worry and they nodded and went back into their rooms.

The Padawan brought her attention back to the teenage boys in the room. The one she didn't know, looked rather shaken. "Are you alright?" She asked him, very concerned.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 24th, 2003, 03:09:52 PM
"well you should see a master about this" Kyle said as Quay'Na knocked on the door "well Im fine but Garen isnt feeling to well right now" He said to her trying to not make her worry.

Garen Selore
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:05:27 PM
Garen says to Kyle

"I most likely will talk to her."

He than says to Quay'na

"It really isn't much. Just it seems as if my life has been falling apart ever since I showed up here at the GJO."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:17:47 PM
Quay'Na stepped in further. "Perhaps, you'd like to talk about it? I'm a very good listener. I'm Quay'Na and you're..."

Garen Selore
Oct 28th, 2003, 12:19:00 PM
Garen looks at Quay'na.

"Well, With in the last year I have lost my family, my friends, my home, my honor, And Now I think I've lost My mind. I've had 3 attempts on my life, And a threat on my life from a complete stranger, I have two long since dead family members in my body, one of which wants to take it over and the other trying to stop that from happening. And above all this NOW I think my dreams are trying to kill me while I sleep."

Garen hangs his head, so he is now looking at the floor

"Sometimes I wish I had just been killed back at the farm with my parents. Then all this wouldn't have happend and I would still have my mother and father."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 29th, 2003, 04:45:16 AM
Quay'Na nodded sympathcically. "Oh, I know of loss, my friend and it seems you've had plenty of it as well. I know what hurt feels like, I still deal with it at times myself. Eventually, though it does get easier. You'll never get over your parent's loss, but it does get livable again." She told him gently.

"As far as your home, you are home. And we, the Order are your family and your friends as well. And no one can take your honor away. That is one thing that will always be there, no matter what anyone says."

Garen Selore
Oct 29th, 2003, 02:51:49 PM
Garen hangs his head.

"My people are very honor bound, and with that They beleave that everything you do effects your honor, and falure to complete a person's last request, removes all your families honor and the person that failed is killed. The jedi council is not letting me protect an object that my mother intrusted to me when she died. I have failed her.

I may live here now, but my home is still back at my parent's farm. That farm has been the family home for the last 15 generations. It will always be my home."

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 1st, 2003, 12:44:14 AM
Quay'Na nodded. "Understandable. Just as Corellia will always be my home, but....I doubt I'll get to go back very much. But, even though the council won't allow you to protect the object, where is it? Here in the Temple?"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 1st, 2003, 02:43:13 PM
Kyle nodded his head "The streets where my home and will always be a part of my life" he said with a smiled "but I have learned to accept the order as a home also

Just becuase your real home isnt here dosnt mean the jedi temple cant be you home."

Garen Selore
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:43:03 PM
When he is asked where the object is, it looks like he is about to say something but stops...

"It's hidden... that's all I'll say." Knowing that if people think that he may still be the only one with access to it, they will come after him instead of where the object really is...

"A home has to be a place where you feal safe. I've already been attacked in my bed once here, and thus I don't feal safe."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:02:43 PM
Kyle shook his head "and whats to say that you wont be attacked at your real home" He said as he looked to quay for support.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 4th, 2003, 05:05:43 AM
Been attacked here?? That was usually very unknown at the Order. "Kyle speaks the truth, I believe you would be safer here as well. The Order does know of these attacks?"

Garen Selore
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:39:26 PM
"Oh, I know I would be attacked if I was at home. But the fact that I know that place, and have many good memories there, makes it FEEL safe. And yes the order knows about the attacks, I reported it to the council after it had happend."

Kyle Krogen
Nov 10th, 2003, 07:05:20 PM
Kyle was silent as he thought "maybe you could return home but have some sort of protection with you."

Garen Selore
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:43:26 PM
Garen Hangs his head.

"I can't go home. If I did I would be killed."

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:44:01 PM
Quay'Na shakes her head. "That does create a problem, then. Just what to do about it...."

Garen Selore
Nov 21st, 2003, 01:10:39 PM
"I don't know. I wish I did, But I don't know."