PDA

View Full Version : Making Friends (Open)

Ace McCloud
Oct 15th, 2003, 07:55:27 PM
Ace sat in the vast Jedi Garden. It felt good to be among the wilderness again. He hadn't been off corusant for about 6 months now. He birds chirped and what few animals there were scrambled around.

Something was missing in him right now. He didn't exactly know what, but he figured it was something he never really desired -- friendship. He had been in the GJO for a month or so now and had made 3 friends: Jacali, Quay, and Tyme. And of course there was his master but he had only met with her once so far. And the other three he had only met briefly.

He sighed quietly, as he slowly lowered the hood of his black cloak off his head. And as he did, a small Kima began walking up to him. He had always had a link with nature, animals loved him. He put his hand on the small Kima as he sat in the soft grass. He wondered if anyone would speak to him, but wouldn't be suprised if they didn't.

Ice War'Ning
Oct 15th, 2003, 08:48:17 PM
::It was only her second day at the Order and already Ice was finding that there were too many things to do. It wasn't a bad thing, necessarily, but she found that with all of the activities to do and places to visit, she had not spent time on herself at all. That would change today, though, for she decided to take a break in the large garden outside of the Living Quarters. Never before had the young woman set eyes on something so beautiful before, and in fact, the place she came from did not have gardens of lush green vegetation. Instead, she was always subjected to cold blue and silver ice crystals and snow as white as a dove.::

Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there!

::She shrieked as she tripped and fell over a person's leg that happened to be sticking out in her way. Rising to her feet, the seventeen-year-old stuck out her hand to the stranger and attempted to appear more intelligent than she just did.::

My name is Ice and I'm a new Jedi Padawan who doesn't exactly know the ins and outs of this place yet.

::Ice shrugged slightly and smiled as her eyes moved to the small Kima that the boy was paying attention to. It was rather cute and she had never seen anything like it before. Her curiosity got the best of her and she found herself staring at him as he interacted with the animal.::

Ace McCloud
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:06:31 PM
The 26 year old man grunted as she tripped over him.

"It's alright," he says in his low, scratchy voice. "Greetings, Ice. Welcome to the Academy. My name is Ace McCloud. I've only been here for about a two months." He took her hand gently. He sat, petting the small cat like creature with soft horns sticking backwards out of its skull. He could see that she was almost mesmorized by it.

"It's a Kima," he said, attempting to make conversation, "it is native to Corellia. Kind of slow but they make good house pets..."

Kelt Simoson
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:09:15 PM
' Ah Ace! ' Called Kelt as he was passing through the gardens from a morning council meeting. He was hoping to catch Ace today, to say thank you for the help the other afternoon in the speeder accident and chase. ' Hope you are doing well my friend, and to your lady friend. Hello!' Kelt said nodding to them both.

' Am i interupting something? kelt said, his gentle smile spread across his lips.

Ace McCloud
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:28:52 PM
Ace heard his name called, he turned around to see Master Kelt approaching. He stood to show respect to him.

"I'm doing fine Master Kelt," he said as he bowed in greeting. "Ah, Master Kelt, this is Ice. She is new here. Ice this is Master Kelt Simoson, a member of the council.

No sir, you aren't interrupting anything."

Kelt Simoson
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:50:53 AM
Kelt waved his hand a smiled gently.

' No need to call me Sir Ace, just Kelt.' Kelt said looking towards Ice.

' Welcome to the Order Ice, i hope your quarters are comfitable enough?' The Knight spoke quietly, yet gently also.

Ice War'Ning
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:09:07 PM
::The young woman smiled to herself as she listened to the man tell of the Kima. It was adorable and a thought came into her mind of having one for herself someday. She found that already her nights were lonely in her quarters and a pet would make wonderful company. At the arrival of a stranger, Ice rose and bowed as Ace did and a smile tugged at the corners of her lips as Kelt introduced himself.::

Greetings Master Jedi, it is a pleasure to meet you.

::Ice's heart skipped a beat as she thought of him being a member of the Council. She wondered if he would be watching her to make sure she did not do anything wrong. This made her worry but soon she pushed the erroneous thoughts aside.::

Yes, my quarters are very comfortable, much cozier than I had expected. It does get a bit lonely at night, but I'll adjust.

::She smiled once again and looked to Ace with a curious eye. He was a strange fellow, quiet yet polite enough. She wondered about his story and how he came to the Order, but knew better than to pry into the lives of anyone else. Ice new how much it bothered her and so she would not subject another to questioning on the personal level.::

So you are a Padawan, Ace? And you, Master Kelt, are obviously an esteemed Jedi Master.

::She grinned but realized that the statement she had just made might have sounded like someone who was attempting to win brownie points. This was not at all Ice's character, and though she wished to fix what she had said, the self-conscious teen avoided doing so this time and decided to let the situation play itself out. They would know what she meant.::

Ace McCloud
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:42:51 PM
"Aye, I am a padawan. Tujk is my master. Although I have only met with her once in a month or so. And I believe your master is Falcon, correct?"

The small kima at Ace's feet had become bored and began ramming his head agaisn't Ace's leg playfully, but he payed no attention.

Ice War'Ning
Oct 19th, 2003, 09:48:14 AM
::Ice nodded and smiled at the mention of Falcon.::

Yes, he is my Master and is a wonderful one for the short time I've been here so far.

::Her eyes moved from Ace's face to the Kima that was playfully ramming his head into Ace's leg. A slight giggle escaped the girl's lips and she shook her head.::

Tujk, what is she like? Are all of the people at the Order so friendly and accepting?

::Ice glanced over at Kelt and smiled at him. He seemed like a gentle man with a good heart. It radiated from him, a feeling of peace. Ice made a mental note to speak with him someday without other distractions. Already she could tell that he was someone who she could trust and even get to know. All these things she concluded by merely the feeling that he gave off, something she had always been good at doing.::

Master Kelt, who was your Master?

Kelt Simoson
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:18:59 PM
' A Marcus Ellessar, good man, i miss him greatly' Kelt said with a sad smile. It was true, just before the Knghting of Kelt in the order, Marcus had vanished with only skecthy rumours he had started his own faction within the galaxy.

' Are you a Padawan to a Master Ice?' He asked quietly.

Ice War'Ning
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:30:26 PM
::Ice could sense the sadness in Kelt's voice. An alarm sounded in her mind about the name that he had mentioned, though. Marcus Elessar? Of course, she could not recall from where she had heard or maybe saw the name, but the young Padawan made a mental note to follow up on it.::

Yes, Falcon Gyndar is my Master though I have yet to see him for training. He recruited me but a day and a half ago, though.

::She smiled and pondered the longing in Kelt's eyes. He seemed a bit more distant and reserved now that the subject of his Master had been touched upon. Ice felt badly for bringing it up, but was also thankful that other people were so open to share facts about themselves. It was helping her a great deal in the adjustment process.::

Ace McCloud
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:52:07 PM
"Tujk, ah well she is blind. An accident somehow. I'm not quite sure. And I'm not quite sure exactly what she is like either. Though I can tell she is wise and knowledgable. She is more learning based than fighting, which somewhat disappoints me. I may I have to find someone else to train me in combat, though I'm not sure," Ace said, after listening to Kelt and Ice talk.

The young Kima had become so bored it began to walk back into its small lair, but Ace caught sight of this. He knelt down, turning towards the kima and whistled a little. It sparked the Kima's attention and he gladly came galloping over to Ace's arms.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 24th, 2003, 02:26:47 AM
' I have not seen TuJK in some time, how is she these days?' Kelt asked gently.

Ace McCloud
Oct 26th, 2003, 02:49:59 PM
"Uhm. She's ok I guess. I have not talked to her in sometime either. We've both been kind of busy."