PDA

View Full Version : The Jedi Garden (open, with note)

Kelt Simoson
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:59:38 PM
OOC: Whoever may join this thread, could someone who has never really met Kelt join in? Thankies! :)

The Jedi gardens were some of the most beutiful of Coruscant, most likely because in a planet sized city, there were hardly any gardens at all, and that saddened Kelt slightly.

All the same the Jedi Knight spent a few hours each morning before his council duties, in the Garden to perhaps be available to those who wished to speak with him, personal matters or just for a chat. Or he simply relaxed and meditated. Recently he had taken up drawing in the gardens, his love of cooking had faded slightly since Aaron leaving the apartment and so the Jedi Knight took up another pastime.

The Knight held in his hand a pad of thick paper and a piece of what on his world they called "Graphite". It was a rare rock in this galaxy it seemed and he forgot he had a few bits in his case. Kelt took to drawing sketches of flowers, trees and even people as they past by. And he was rather good at it to!

This morning was no different, there he sat and drew a red flower, called a Gel'lieh. A very pretty little thing it was to. He drew of course, but he was open to those who wished to talk with him, and was happy for them to do at anytime.

' Oh no! The stem is incorrect...bloody stem' He grinned, grabbing a bit of putty rubber from his box he rubbed out and started again. ' Aye, thats better!'

Rognan Dar
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:08:12 PM
"Lets go for a walk, Yarden."

Rognan and his pet Wevicat, Yarden, went for a walk to the Garden. They went there most of the time that they had there. It was a quiet and restfull place. Sometimes Rog would play one of his instuments. Or he would hang out in the trees and listen to the few birds that came around. It was a place to get away from the world and relax.

As he entered the beautiful Garden, he noticed that soomone else was there. He didn't recall seeing this man before. Like he always said, there is no better time to meet someone then the present. Ok, so he didn't always say that, but the fact remained the same.

Walking up behind him, he watched him for a few seconds. His drawing was quite good. Though, he never seen that kind of draw tool.

"Thats a nice picture you have there. Do you draw alot?"

Kelt Simoson
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:23:44 PM
' Oh ello' Rog! ' Called Kelt patting the bench next to him as if to say 'please sit down' ' Just starting actually, few days ago, amatuer really...' Kelt said placing the pad and graphite down beside him before turning to Rognan.

' How are you my friend?' Kelt said genturing for Rog to take a seat beside him.

Rognan Dar
Oct 16th, 2003, 01:31:40 PM
Rognan came and sat down, Yarden at side. Though, she looked a little uneasy at the site of Kelt.

"Well, I'm going quiet good, really. Been getting around a bit. My training has been a little slow now that Zeke is gone. But I am adapting.

What about you? Hows it going with the Council?"

Kelt Simoson
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:05:53 PM
' Very well thank you, bit tired from the late nights some of the time but otherwise okay. I can now see why Dasquian spent so long away from our friendship. But i must say i come here every morning to be availible to those who wish to talk to me, share feelings.' Kelt said raising an eyebrow to Rogs' pet.

' You say your training is going slow? do you wish to talk on it Rognan?' aske Kelt with a gentle smile.

Rognan Dar
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:50:18 PM
He didn't feel that he needed to talk about it. He didn't even think about it much. But now that he was thinking about it, he did want to talk to someone.

"Well...Its just that Zeke has been gone for a long time. And I can feel him. But it is faint. I feel almost...empty now that he is gone. Its not so much of the training as him just being gone."

Kelt Simoson
Oct 25th, 2003, 02:50:02 AM
' I understand...' Kelt said softly ' I know i am not your Master in teaching or practice, but if you would like to talk to me about anything you wish, ether it be training or personal, you only have to approach me...' The Knight said, a look of kindness spreading over his face.

OOC: Sorry Rog, college beating me down :(

Rognan Dar
Oct 25th, 2003, 04:13:54 PM
"Well..." Rognan shifted in his seat. "...I just feel like I dont really belong. I mean, I feel like I am not cut out to be a Jedi. I can't seem to do anything right. I just dont think that my abilitys with the Force are good enough."

Kelt Simoson
Oct 31st, 2003, 06:02:50 AM
' Rognan' Kelt began looking at him with a gentle smile ' I to thought that when i joined the Jedi Order, and look at me now, people think i am well enough to stand on the Jedi Council, well enough to give advice and progress the Jedi through times of darkness and light.' He nodded with a grin

' Trust in yourself Rognan, be who you are and not what you want to be, follow the force, and eventually you will get to be where you wish to be my friend' The Jedi Knight said, his smile still present.

OCC: Sorry again Rog :)

Rognan Dar
Oct 31st, 2003, 02:44:54 PM
OOC: Dont worry about it Kelt :) IC:

"Thats easyer said then done. Its just so hard at times. Some days I just want to hid myself away from this twisted world. I force myself to go on but...I dont know if I can keep on doing this. You know what I mean?"

Kelt Simoson
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:05:24 AM
' What do you wish to be within the Jedi Rognan, what do you want from you expirience here?'

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:08:37 PM
"I want to help. I want to offer my services to those that need it. When I first came here it was to protect and all that other stuff. Now, I'm not to sure thats what I really wanted. I guess....it was that I wanted to be somewhere that I would be excepted and not be outcasted. Not that I have a reason to be outcasted. Its just been hard for me to really get to know people."

Kelt Simoson
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:17:02 AM
' So, you feel as if you should not be here, Rognan?' Kelt asked gently, but seriously.

Rognan Dar
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:07:39 PM
"I don't know what I feel anymore. Sometimes its like: This is a great day and nothing could change that. And on other days its like: Let this world kill itself, I don't have to put up with them. Its like a battle is going on inside me. Sometimes I feel like I am winning, but other times I lose control."

Kelt Simoson
Nov 14th, 2003, 05:19:33 AM
' Would you like to bring this up wqith the rest of the council Rognan, perhaps they could give you advice? The more long standing council members perhaps have more experince with this sort of situation, as you know.' Kelt said gently, his face becoming a smile once more.

Rognan Dar
Nov 14th, 2003, 02:20:30 PM
Rognan hesitated for a moment, thinking.

"Uh...no. I dont want to bother them with it. Its something I need to deal with in my own time. But...if it gets to the point were I can't...well...I go see the council..."

Kelt Simoson
Nov 17th, 2003, 11:39:28 AM
' Well you know ALWAYS that you can see me dont you?' Kelt said his voice sounding ferm as he saus ' always'. ' I have been where you have been Rognan, felt the same sort of feelings, trust me..your not alone mate.'

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:10:20 PM
"Really?" He said raiseing his eye brow questionly. "How do you what I'm feeling? I have never seen anyone with my problems."

Kelt Simoson
Nov 18th, 2003, 12:06:49 PM
' You have other problems other than those of which are accociated with the Jedi Order, Rognan?' Kelt asked gently.

Rognan Dar
Nov 18th, 2003, 02:25:30 PM
"Yes...I mean no...I mean...It doesn't matter. The point is, no-one else I have ever met is doing through the things t hat I am."

Kelt Simoson
Dec 14th, 2003, 05:06:57 AM
' I see...' Kelt said simply looking down at the floor in thought. ' Well, you know where i am if you need me...' Kelt said, he looked rather sad for Rognan, but it was clear the Padawan did not wish to speak on the subject.

Rognan Dar
Dec 15th, 2003, 04:05:07 PM
Rognan could see that Kelt was somewhat disapointed in him. He wanted to tell people. He wanted help. But he didn't know how they would respond to his problem. He never heard of others going through this and didn't want to be kicked out of the Order because of it.

Rognan stood up and started to walk around. He wanted to leave. To just run away and forget about what happened. That way, no one would ever know what happened. But there was also a part of him that wanted to stay and get help. It was clear that he was strugling. He put his hands on his head as if he was fighting some demon in his head.