PDA

View Full Version : Beauty and the Beast Part 1 (Complete)

Gav Mortis
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:58:17 PM
<CENTER>Hell for the Hellion</CENTER>

It's night, late, and Salvestro has a visitor. Gav moves silently amidst the hay and dung. He stops and looks down at his sleeping apprentice.

"Wakey, wakey." Came his whisper. A lighted match is flicked into the hay and with the sound of burning behind him, Gav leaves.

Salvestro
Oct 24th, 2003, 08:10:45 AM
I wake to the smell of burning hay and the bellows of creaking wood.

"What the-" My words are cutoff by a sudden rush of flames to my right. I duck and move to the left, avoiding a falling beam as I do so.

I turn around and face the entrance of the barn.

No good.

The flames reach too high there, I would be roasted alive in seconds. I turn again, now my heart beating loudly in my chest. The roar has become a deafening ring in my ears as I search for something...anything...

A window.

I move quickly, grabbing a small wooden beam and fling at the glass. I do not hear it shatter.

Seconds later I am through the window, flames and smoke trailing after me as I collide with the soft earth outside. I grimace as my leg gives a brief stab of anger at my sudden impact.

"Someones gonna die for this..."

Gav Mortis
Oct 24th, 2003, 08:18:41 AM
"There you are, Sally!" Came Gav's voice, he was looking down at his apprentice wearing a pleased grin. With a handkerchief he wiped away a ribbon of blood trickling down the side of Salvestro's face. "I was beginning to think you'd never get out alive. We'll have to work on that danger sense of yours now wont we?"

He pinched his apprentice's cheek and laughed. Then standing, he put his blood-stained cloth away and walked off. "Come along, the night is young."

Salvestro
Oct 24th, 2003, 08:34:00 AM
I close my eyes and shake my head slowly.

"I should have known." I roll my body to the left and stand slowly, "I've missed you Gavy boy."

I limp up to his side as he walks away, "Its been positively dull without you."

I grin despite the anger I feel, "It's been so damn uninteresting without someone trying to kill me at every opportunity"

"Bastard."

Gav Mortis
Oct 24th, 2003, 08:44:35 AM
Salvestro suddenly found himself launched into the air, he soared over his master and soon enough was reacquainted with the unforgiving ground. Gav was already on top of him; his knee buried cruelly into Salvestro's gut, one extended foot kept his right hand at bay, one hand kept his left hand under control and his spare hand squeezed the breath from his apprentice's throat. They were nose to nose.

"The bird course is over, boy." He whispered, his grip tightening on Salvestro's throat. "This is where you want to be and I brought you here. I am Master to you. Nothing more and most definately, nothing less. Learn humility quickly otherwise your time here will be brought to an abrupt end."

Releasing him, Gav stood and continued walking. "I want you to tell me what you think you're going to learn from me."

Salvestro
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:17:04 AM
"Obviously not manners." I wipe my hand across my lips, ignore the blood, and stand to my full height.

"Master." I spit the word, venom in my voice as I slowly folllow Gav.

Gav Mortis
Nov 2nd, 2003, 08:48:20 AM
A sickening thud marked the moment when Gav's clenched fist connected with Salvestro's jaw.

"Did I ask for sarcasm?" Gav siezed his apprentice by the colar of his clothes and pulled him in close. Warm breath carressed Salvestro's blooded lips. "What do you think you are going to learn from me?"

Salvestro
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:15:23 PM
"I have no idea you crazy bastard!" I clench my teeth from the pain and try to look away from him, "What the frelling frell is your problem!"

I clench my eyes shut and wait for the next blow...

Gav Mortis
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:35:20 AM
But not a single punch followed. instead, Gav's grip on Salvestro's collar eased off but his eyes remained fixed upon him, menacingly.

"You have no idea?" Gav repeated, his voice was almost a whisper. He pulled his apprentice in very close and he spoke softly into his ear. "Then in that case, you have no reason for being here and I have no need for you any longer."

Releasing Salvestro, Gav stepped away and took into his hand his lightsaber. He didn't activate it and addressed the man before him with terrifying calm and professionalism. "Salvestro, I want you to listen very carefully. In thirty seconds, I am going to activate this lightsaber and run it's blade through your chest and you will die. The only way to avert your impending demise is to tell me why you are here."

Salvestro
Nov 14th, 2003, 11:50:55 PM
"Ahh the dramatics." I rub the blood from my lips and spit on the ground before glaring at Gav, "You're such a wonderful bastard Mr. Mortis. Wonderful."

I grin evenly as I stare down his lightsaber.

I can almost imagine the hum of it. I am blinded by its brillance.

"15."

I shake a little. Anticipation?

"10 seconds? Oh who cares."

I shake my head, "Fine. Enough of this. I 've come to you to learn. I need guidance in the ways of the darkside or whatever its called. I need some way to focus this power I feel inside. You have offered to provide it, this guidance...or at least thats what I'm led to assume. But rather than teachings I am woken in the middle of the night and almost burned alive, slapped like a dog in heat, and generally trated like an animal."

My teeth clench, "You can imagine why I'm a little hostile..."

Gav Mortis
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:05:12 AM
"Good. There's nothing wrong with a little hostility, if put to use efficiently." Gav smiled, red light danced on his facial features and a seering white heat pierced Salvestro's thigh. Pulling his lightsaber away from his apprentice as quickly as he had stabbed at him, Gav added. "But you didn't call me 'Master'."

"No-one ever said the path you walk will be an easy one, Salvestro, and you would be a fool to think so. This stage of your training is going to be painful and trying; think of it like a smelting process - to remove the impurities you have to face a little heat." He deactivated his lightsaber and approached his wounded underling. "Now, my sweet, little Salvestro. What's my name? Who am I?"

Salvestro
Nov 26th, 2003, 08:46:28 AM
I scream silently as pain rips through my leg. My hands dart to the wound before I can stop them and I roll on the ground like a wounded dog. My face burns with embarresment.

He is talking but I don't want to answer.

He is breaking me...

I calm the fire in my leg, but not in my heart. I let that burn but give it no outlet.

Play the games.

Like a wounded dog.

And wait.

I smile despite myself.

"Your name is Master." I whisper slowly as I look up at him, "You are my Master."

Gav Mortis
Nov 26th, 2003, 11:16:09 AM
"Good." Gav crouched down next to his apprentice, his fingers crept delicately around Salvestro's throat and he squeezed. "Now apprentice, use your anger and your hatred of me to fuel those legs of yours and get up." He squeezed tighter, his forehead pressing down hard against his underling. He spat his words out with malice. "Get up now or lose the ability to forever."

The lightsaber in his hand came to life again, it's angry, red light moving threateningly close to Salvestro's thigh. "Use the pain; use it to fuel your anger and your hatred and shut out it out. Shut out that pain, appretice. And get up."

Gav stood, his weapon angled down at his apprentice's legs should he fail to do as he says. He fought back a smile.

Salvestro
Nov 26th, 2003, 11:37:10 PM
This is almost too easy. The anger is focus. It clears the pain and ignites fires inside of me.

I clench my teeth and scream into my jaw, but I ignore the searing flames that ripple through my nerves. I focus only on his face, which lies too near. I concentrate on his stench, the pureness of the world around me is like a drug. I feel nothing. I see nothing but red.

Then I find myslef standing, my legs shaking uneasily. I almost give.

Like an animal.

The embarresment sends more sweet anger. I grow stonger, the muscles and bones more confident. My mind clears.

"Anything else master?" I manage to whisper.

Gav Mortis
Nov 27th, 2003, 06:41:49 AM
"Yes, hit me." Gav answered plainly. The red light dancing on his face dissapeared and he returned the lightsaber to his belt. He stepped back a little and stared at his now standing apprentice, no longer was the smile on his face, it had been replaced with a look of the utmost seriousness.

"What are you waiting for, apprentice? Attack me with everything you've got, hurt me and prove to me that I'm not wasting my time here."

Salvestro
Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:48:27 PM
I don't give him a chance to ready himself: I lunge my right fist at his jaw.

Unfortunantly, I fail to account for my leg.

A sharp pain bites me and I squeel out despite my best efforts. My once clenched fist becomes an open palm trying to hold onto anything as I tumble into Gav. My blow becomes nothing but a small push as I roll off his body and back onto the floor.

Dazed I stare up at the sky and whisper slowly:

"Frell."

Gav Mortis
Dec 9th, 2003, 09:51:01 AM
Not one to enjoy waiting, Gav's lightsaber came to life and he brought it down upon his apprentice, it's burning tip threatening to bury itself into Salvestro's chest. Gav had considered telling his pupil to get up but he felt this was a far more effective method.

Salvestro
Jan 26th, 2004, 09:40:47 PM
"Get up.", his saber whispers. I try to ignore its call. I just want to sleep you bastard.

Why can't he leave me alone.

I open my eyes and stare up at him. Swallow the pride Salvestro. Sharpen your knife and find it a home at the right moment. You can get him later....

I slide from under the blade and stand up, my legs quivering with pain. I grin and bear it.

"What would you have me do now master?"

Gav Mortis
Feb 4th, 2004, 11:51:04 AM
Not holding back a broad smile, Gav deactivated his weapon and clipped it to his belt, then slowly raising his fists, answered: "Fight me."

Salvestro
Feb 12th, 2004, 11:32:23 AM
I sigh and roll my eyes. The games. The tedious games. I imagine shooting him in the face and I smile.

"Fight you?" I retort, "If I must."

I know the game is useless. I know I stand little chance of besting him or even touching him at all. But nevertheless I lung towards him, my fists outstretched, ignoring the bite that my leg gives. I reach with my long white fingers to grasp ahold of his neck. I imagine myself strangling him and I almost giggle.

My fingers like spiders grow closer and closer to him. I await his counter attack.

Gav Mortis
Feb 12th, 2004, 04:45:12 PM
"The Force--" Gav began, his fingers wrapped tight around Salvestro's wrist, holding his hand at bay.

"--Will grant you speed--" He twisted the arm, yanking it around so fast that his apprentice's body was turned away from him and his arm was fixed behind his back. From behind his apprentice, still holding the wrist, Gav whispered into his ear.

"--And it will give you strength." His free hand siezed the waistband of Salvestro's trousers and pulling upwards Gav raised his apprentice above his head with physical prowess unnatural for someone his size. He cast him down to the floor and booted him in the stomach.

"The Dark Side on the other hand--" There was a crackling and a flash as a bolt of lightning leapt from his open hand and struck his fallen pupil. The punishment ended there as quickly as it began and Gav sat himself down on his apprentice's chest, looking down into his face with a look of satisfaction. "--The Dark Side just turns you into an all round bastard. Do you want to be a bastard, Sally?"

Salvestro
Feb 13th, 2004, 08:21:38 AM
More pain, and know my head is really swimming. There was the lightning again.

Stupid Lightning.

I look up at Gav who is sitting on my chest and I grit my teeth.

"I already am a Bastard!" I scream. I clench my right fist and swing it toward his chest.

Gav Mortis
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:00:25 AM
"Not yet." Gav siezed Salvestro's approaching hand by the wrist and held it still. He smiled as his apprentice struggled against his hold, it felt good to feel strong again. "Well, maybe just a little. I like the anger though."

A booted foot stomped down upon Salvestro's other hand to keep it from following suit of the other fist and holding his apprentice at bay, Gav allowed his mind to wander; beaten, angered and humbled, Salvestro's was ripe for training but what to teach him? Gav looked down and frowned.

"So apprentice, were I a regular man and you had to kill me, what would you do? If you could do anything, if the Force and all the power of the Gods was at your command - what would you do to kill this man?"

Salvestro
Feb 16th, 2004, 08:46:57 PM
I stare down at the ground to avoid his eyes. I clench my face and spit into my cheek. I feel beads of seat coat my back.

"I would start with your fingers-"

I shake my head a little and the fog clears.

"-shattering them between my teeth. I would tear them from the root of your hand and force them down your throat."

I raise my head slowly.

"I would scalp you. Burn you. Paste the skin on your feet to your face and draw pictures into your back with my nails."

I level my eyes at him.

"I would find anyone you ever loved. I would show them to you. Give you one final moment with them before throwing them into a boiling pot of water and heaping their corpses on you."

I find myslef smiling but I can't stop. My mouth moves faster then my mind.

"I would cut you at the stomach and strangle you with your intestines. I would fry your scrotum and choke you with your own bile."

I stop and stare at him my face red with rage. The pain is gone. I feel nothing but the heaves of exhaustion that rack my chest.

"I would make you suffer because I hate you and love you all at the same time."

I step away from him slowly. I spread my arms wide before falling to the ground at his feet.

Seconds pass.

"Master."

Gav Mortis
Feb 18th, 2004, 10:58:51 AM
Exhilerated and sadistically aroused by Salvestro's speech, Gav crouches, wide-eyed and breathing heavily. He allows the strands of his apprentice's hair to slip between his fingers, gentle at first then suddenly, his grip turns tight and he pulls Salvestro's ear to his mouth.

"Then my apprentice, you will do it." He whispered, his other hand cupping his pupil's chin and turned his face toward him gently. Their eyes met and Gav, excitement written into his face, smiled. "I will show you how."