PDA

View Full Version : It sure is quiet here these days

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:47:41 AM
Where the frell is everyone? There's hardly been a post in the last week!

Hello?

anyone?

Alpha
Oct 15th, 2003, 07:00:21 AM
I'm here! :) It's just that wer don't really have a thread to hang around in anymore...:D

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 15th, 2003, 09:02:31 AM
The whole board is quiet lately. It sucks.

Charley
Oct 15th, 2003, 09:37:45 AM
<----

Expounding the virtues of the Treaty of Maastricht and the Banking revolution of Europe, in essay format.

(Been a really hellish few weeks for me)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 15th, 2003, 10:57:59 AM
I've been on, but for only about 15 minutes a day since for the last week or so, I've been home with a sore back and sick. Don't have a proper chair to sit on here at home.

Crystal
Oct 15th, 2003, 11:24:18 AM
I'm here, like always.. but I don't post much

Rognan Dar
Oct 15th, 2003, 12:45:37 PM
Same here. I get on, look around, nothing to post to, I'm off. Three simple steps to complete your posting in just under five minutes.

Natia: Thought about getting a new chair? And if your sick you should be drinking lots of water, and resting.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:02:03 PM
I'm on everyday and most of the time their is nowhere to post...........what has happend to our lovely board?

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:09:23 PM
People are getting lives, damn them!!

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:10:10 PM
I get on every day... just not much to post in..

*Pouts*

I still don't have a life..

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:11:56 PM
Exegesis paper. But I've complained about that enough. I got 3 pages left to write! Whoo-hoo1

I usually post to threads I've subscribed to, glance over avalon and OOC forums, then log out. Haven't had time to just lurk around. That, and nothing too terribly interesting has happened to me in the past couple of months.

Syriande Blue
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:42:49 PM
College is gripping me by the ankles and pulling me down into its abyss....i shall escape and post regualy soon me promises :D

(Kelt)

Dae Jinn
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:52:33 PM
I have nothing to post to since weeee is gone., and I don't want to start threads that I know I will never finish because I don't have any ideas :x

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:56:43 PM
I'm having Daiq withdrawal symptoms. She used to be the one to motivate me to do things and now... now... :cry

Crystal
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:20:30 PM
I'm here for you jenny! I'll love you.. I'll motivate you!!

:cry

Originally posted by Dae Jinn
I have nothing to post to since weeee is gone., and I don't want to start threads that I know I will never finish because I don't have any ideas :x

Same here, and I don't rp.. so.. no spam thread = no spammer :uhoh

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:21:55 PM
RP and love me!! All in one. Plz. :(

Dae Jinn
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:29:10 PM
I've been working on a new character and will probably need a Sith-type person in some of my rps, if you're bored Jenny.

That is if I ever start doing the writing for it. :lol

Rognan Dar
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:59:55 PM
Dae, there is a thread in the Bar and Grill for you, if you forgot.

Crystal
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:00:15 PM
Originally posted by Salem Ave
RP and love me!! All in one. Plz. :(

I tried to rp.. and kept trying.. :cry

I gives up.

i CAN STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH!! :D

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:01:49 PM
Originally posted by Crystal
I tried to rp.. and kept trying.. :cry

I gives up.

http://panic.hopto.org/swf/vega/tryagain.jpg

Crystal
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:09:30 PM
:lol:lol

Do you also want me to tell the story of a man and a woman in a loft a year ago? :mneh

I did try.. and I tried.. but I suck and I can't stand to have people read my crappy writing, and I'm idealess. ALWAYS :)

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:10:50 PM
Oh come on :) You know you want to roleplay with me.

Look at my adorable jawless face... hmm? ... hmm? ;)

Crystal
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:19:40 PM
I can tell you out of all the things I want to do to your avatar.. roleplaying is not one of them :mischief

Or.. actually.. Roleplay.. sure.. that's what we'll call it. ;)

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:21:29 PM
*gets a room, in advance* :smokin

Crystal
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:23:08 PM
In our special place? :D

:crack

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:37:43 PM

What about our thread in the B&G?

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:27:44 PM
well Dae I've got a sith-like dude if ya need him to RP with

Dae Jinn
Oct 15th, 2003, 07:09:14 PM
I don't want to start threads that I know I will never finish because I don't have any ideas

Ace McCloud
Oct 15th, 2003, 08:06:41 PM
well im here. I spent most of today searching for something to post in. I never found anything so i started one. =D

Alpha
Oct 15th, 2003, 09:21:29 PM
I should reall try thinking of some good ideas toi post. :)

Right now I've been working on a fan-fiction based loosely on the boards, with Alpha...If anyone wants to see it give me a yell. :)

Just, if ya do, I warn ya, it could be painful for you. lol

Rognan Dar
Oct 15th, 2003, 10:05:44 PM
How so Alpha?

I might be....interested, btw. Who is all in it and what is the plot in a nutshell?

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 15th, 2003, 11:12:30 PM
I havent realyl felt like posting or even being on-line for a few weeks. But with my new kick <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> PC and ADSL coming back, that could change

Zeke
Oct 15th, 2003, 11:51:56 PM
I've been posting to the threads I've got, and haven't started anything new IC, due to characters either having a direction or characters waiting on results so they can do things. As far as OOC, I have no OOC to post. I could rant on animation, but no one would know what I was talking about.

Sanis Prent
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:39:16 AM
Currently studying my sleeping hours away for a pair of midterms in the morning. FUN!

Alpha
Oct 16th, 2003, 06:52:36 AM
Rognan~Plot in a nutshell:

Satine is assigned a new Padawan. Before anyone really has a chcne to do anything, a bomb goes off in the Temple. Satine ans Twice (the Padawan) chase after the bomber, and find a whole rattler's nest of problems.

I made this one as a kinda way to write in my g/f's character, when she was thinking about joining. Her character's name is always Twice. :D

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2003, 01:23:03 PM
I see. Well, I'm about to get up to my neck in research (again). This time it's the Apostle Paul and his views on women in the church. The issue: Women equal to men vs Women subordinate to men.

I shot myself in the foot when I chose this topic. I'm almost guaranteed to not find enough info on this topic. Then there's Greek homework and Old Testament Reading. Oh yeah, and I have to read for Scientific Inquiry. In short, I'm behind.

Rognan Dar
Oct 16th, 2003, 01:36:03 PM
Is this all new stuff, Wei? Last I knew you were almost done. Man, you have it hard. Good luck on the Women thing. My paster likes to talk about the role of women in the church and household.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:23:37 PM
Originally posted by Zeke
I could rant on animation, but no one would know what I was talking about. Doubtful considering I read about if not watch Anime as soon or soon after it airs for the first time in Japan.

I'm a little pciky about what I like though. I'm usually fairly Sci-Fi oriented in my tastes.

My current favorites are:

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
GunGrave
PlanetES
R.O.D. TV
Ikkitousen
Macross Zero
Full Metal Alchemist

And I'm stuill debating if I like Gunslinger Girl or not. I need to see another episode or two to know for sure.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:40:04 PM
Zeke is talking about actually making animation. He learns it at college.

And Rog, the topic about Paul is indeed a new topic. It's also one of the most controversial topics in Christianity to date. I'm taking the side of "Women are Equal." But to understand and appreciate that side, you have to understand what society was like when Paul was alive and kicking.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 16th, 2003, 06:06:22 PM
Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
Zeke is talking about actually making animation. He learns it at college.Ahh, okay, well I know a little bit about that but not anything comparable to college level thats for sure. :)

Dae Jinn
Oct 16th, 2003, 06:09:03 PM
Zeke needs to make a Fans anime ;)

*:x at shipping costs for her anime DVD* $17.99 for International shipping >_< I'm not THAT far from the US!

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2003, 06:23:52 PM
Zeke needs to make a Fans anime

I have been considering it, actually. Most of my ideas are to animate threads I've participated in.

Dae Jinn
Oct 16th, 2003, 06:32:11 PM
YOu can make an animated Dae. *bouncey bounce* :mischief

Alpha
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:45:49 PM
:lol Bet he'd jump at the chance to do that. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:58:18 PM
YOu can make an animated Dae. *bouncey bounce* :mischief

Animate a thread wreck as well. That would sell for billions across the net

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:08:42 PM
Hoo boy. ::goes to brush up on his female figure:: Thread wrecks and Dae animations...they'll be tough, but very much worth the effort.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:03:23 PM
Zeke the guy in you avatar is scaring me O_O

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:58:57 PM
My Bro in Law just came back from Malaysia with a bundle of 3D animation software and stuff. I'm going to get my dirty mits on it soon and see what I can do :D

Alpha
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:02:03 AM
Should we be afraid? :)

Crystal
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:49:20 AM
Originally posted by Kelt Simoson

He turns into a girl if he's splashed with water (if I remember right)

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:39:56 PM
Ranma 1/2 was a frikkin tight manga. Good anime too.

Dae Jinn
Oct 17th, 2003, 03:31:47 PM
So, if I pour a glass of water on Zeke, he turns into a woman? :mischief

I'm just glad we finally have some good anime here again. ^_^;

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2003, 05:48:06 PM
Originally posted by Kelt Simoson

Sorry pal. I'm lookin' for somethin' better.

Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
My Bro in Law just came back from Malaysia with a bundle of 3D animation software and stuff. I'm going to get my dirty mits on it soon and see what I can do :D

Be warned: It's MUCH harder than Photoshop! I could barely animate a flour sack when I was taught Maya.

So, if I pour a glass of water on Zeke, he turns into a woman? :mischief

I'm just glad we finally have some good anime here again. ^_^;

I'm tryin', Dae.

Dae Jinn
Oct 17th, 2003, 06:57:43 PM
You're trying to be a woman? :eek!

*pictures him in something pink and frilly*

You should use Hiten(or whatever his name is from Inu Yusha) again for your avatar.

ReaperFett
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:07:20 PM
Be warned: It's MUCH harder than Photoshop! I could barely animate a flour sack when I was taught Maya.

Sorry, but what does a flour sack do? What were you animating it for? :)

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:33:31 PM

Photoshop is one of the easier programs to use - what I didnt know were the concepts. As with any program, I tend to find once I know the concepts, the rest comes easily.

Kyle Krogen
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:48:24 PM
well ill stick with my photoshop

but typing is hard since i just cut one of my fingers with a axe......it hurts

Zeke
Oct 17th, 2003, 08:08:04 PM
You're trying to be a woman? :eek!

*pictures him in something pink and frilly*

You should use Hiten(or whatever his name is from Inu Yusha) again for your avatar.

I meant I'm trying harder to bring quality anime to Fans.

Originally posted by ReaperFett
Sorry, but what does a flour sack do? What were you animating it for? :)

The flour sack is an exercise in expression emotion using only body movement/posture. I did it for Survey of Computer Arts, in which I was taught some basic 2D and 3D animating software.

Photoshop is one of the easier programs to use - what I didnt know were the concepts. As with any program, I tend to find once I know the concepts, the rest comes easily.

Good luck to you. Maybe it's just that my 3D skill has always been little to none. ::shrugs::

Sanis Prent
Oct 21st, 2003, 01:33:29 AM
I'd love a Sanis cartoon, but it would have to be done in the crude cell style of the 70's. I couldn't handle big-eyed sanis :mad

Zeke
Oct 21st, 2003, 06:08:00 AM
I'm trying to either eject the anime from my style or develop a separate one. People keep looking down their noses at me and giving me a hard time for it.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 23rd, 2003, 05:14:27 AM
I'm trying to either eject the anime from my style or develop a separate one. People keep looking down their noses at me and giving me a hard time for it.

<smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> em if they dot like it. Do what YOU want to do, not what others want

Alpha
Oct 23rd, 2003, 06:53:12 AM
Good advice. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 23rd, 2003, 03:31:35 PM
Zeke, if you draw anime style, big deal. It's no less an art form than comic drawing or whatever.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 23rd, 2003, 03:42:35 PM
It's nice to try other styles tho, or even develop your own. Within comic (and anime, I'm not sure really? :huh) styles you have lots of sub styles... lots to choose from, to incorporate, and draw from :)

Zeke
Oct 23rd, 2003, 08:41:20 PM
I'm catering to an audience though. For best results, give 'em what they like. That's not to say I'm going to throw out the style I've developed; I've accidentally come up with a simplistic sort of style that I'll be fiddling with. That way I have the stuff for me and the stuff for them.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 23rd, 2003, 10:45:08 PM
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,7641715%255E13762,00.html

I despair for the human race.

I'll let someone else take that link to the logical conclusion

Neyasha
Oct 23rd, 2003, 11:22:05 PM
Sheesh! That is just stupid! and the fact that people PAY to go see it just makes it that much MORE stupid! It's not like those films had good sound tracks to begin with, and I'm sure having people mimic them would make them even worse...

Alpha
Oct 24th, 2003, 07:18:03 AM
That's just disturbing...

Rognan Dar
Oct 24th, 2003, 02:06:52 PM
Thats just wrong....

ReaperFett
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:06:37 PM
Zeke, my advice would be get good at one style, then try and evolve it. Most comic artists that have been in the industry a long time will have evolved their style. Doesn't mean you couldn't do it the old way, just means you are able to do it multiple ways.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000DBLOU.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This clothing is wrong. Oscar the Grouch...THERE? :)

Garen Selore
Oct 24th, 2003, 10:44:22 PM
Hmmm.... I wonder why Oscar has such a BIG smile on his face? :mischief

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 24th, 2003, 10:45:50 PM
Then you get and be giving your new wife a smile just as big ;p

Kelt Simoson
Oct 25th, 2003, 02:45:21 AM
I have evolved my stype a few times now.

I used to draw quite smooth and free, now i draw alot more detailed and slightly sketchy, i think it allowes you to mold 2 styles together to make up a better drawing...:)

Droo
Oct 27th, 2003, 02:38:21 PM
Wow. Not one post in here for over twenty-four hours.

Garen Selore
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:14:11 PM
I would have posted but for most of the weekend I was busy trying to get my wife to give me a BIG smile ;) ;)

Rognan Dar
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:03:57 PM
I know why its so quiet here......The "Weeeeeeee" thread is gone! With are main spam thread gone...people just dont post here as much as before.

Alpha
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:58:17 PM
Well, some of the threads just don't have topics that appeal to peeps. :)

Dae Jinn
Oct 27th, 2003, 08:40:24 PM
Exactly. You cant post if you have nothing of interest to post to. And you don't want to look like a spammer by commenting a lot of threads at once.

Rognan Dar
Oct 27th, 2003, 08:45:16 PM
Give me Weeee or give me death!

No! Wait! I was just kidding....

Alpha
Oct 27th, 2003, 09:10:40 PM
lol. *hides the shotgun* :D

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 27th, 2003, 09:13:24 PM
Originally posted by Garen Selore
I would have posted but for most of the weekend I was busy trying to get my wife to give me a BIG smile ;) ;)

Good lad. Happy wife is a wife who .... ummm..... likes a bar or two.

Rognan Dar
Oct 27th, 2003, 09:17:24 PM
Uh...right. What he said.

WHU?

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 27th, 2003, 09:18:54 PM
You'll learn one day :)

what we need is a bloody good hijack

Rognan Dar
Oct 27th, 2003, 09:19:53 PM
I'm trying my best....But I dont know what to hijack it to....

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 27th, 2003, 09:26:35 PM
Something involving jelly and node women is usually best.

Oh wait, that's a thread wreck

Rognan Dar
Oct 27th, 2003, 09:29:02 PM
"Weeeee" was full of that kind of stuff and it was only wrecked after it was taken down.

AND I dont know much about that topic...

How about something with.....................uh.....................wi th.............Funny quotes?

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:19:25 AM
Okay, you got any? No baby jokes tho.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:37:06 AM
Something involving jelly and node women is usually best.

Oh wait, that's a thread wreck I'm not sore suro about jelly and node women, but jelly and nude women. I could seel tickets to that and become like...like...like, a millionare!

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:39:30 AM
Okay, you got any? No baby jokes tho.

http://www.madsb.com/enrique/indexeng.htm

^ That's good for a laugh :D:thumbup

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:44:56 AM
Originally posted by SWFans.Net
I'm not sore suro about jelly and node women, but jelly and nude women. I could seel tickets to that and become like...like...like, a millionare!

Did you just use my keyboard? You made more typos per word than I usually do! :p

Now, if we can get Dae in here with say Lil, Eve, Helenias and a few other girls..... that will be some good watching!

Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
http://www.madsb.com/enrique/indexeng.htm

^ That's good for a laugh :D:thumbup

Good grief, I didnt think anyone could sing that natuarally bad!

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:46:21 AM
Did you just use my keyboard? You made more typos per word than I usually do! :p

maybe the forum is drunk? :uhoh

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:46:54 AM

Crap, has he been into Jedi Toilet Duck today too??????

TheHolo.Net
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:48:11 AM
See the OOC forum for a reasonable facsimile of an explanation. ^_^;

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:49:10 AM
Crap, has he been into Jedi Toilet Duck today too??????

:cry why... why was it ever invented.. we need to cast it back from whence it came, marcus... back into the crack of-.... ARGH bad thought :x

Originally posted by SWFans.Net
See the OOC forum for a reasonable facsimile of an explanation. ^_^;

So you say... whether or not we believe you... :mneh :D

TheHolo.Net
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:50:51 AM
Yeah, I'm the misleading type, especialy when in a daze....... :zzz

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:54:02 AM
why... why was it ever invented.. we need to cast it back from whence it came, marcus... back into the crack of-.... ARGH bad thought

Consdiering the Duck is made of part Nitro, part acid, part cat <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> and many parts Fosters and god knows what else, is there a crack in the world tough enough to take it back?

Alpha
Oct 28th, 2003, 10:24:59 AM
I doubt it. :) We could use it as a biological weapon though. :D

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 28th, 2003, 11:44:49 AM
*Runs through the room with nothing on but grape Jelly, and a smile* :) :D

Rognan Dar
Oct 28th, 2003, 02:39:52 PM
:eek

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 28th, 2003, 03:28:30 PM
Give me Wheee or give me death

They may kick our <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>, but they'll never kick our FREEDOM!

Dae Jinn
Oct 28th, 2003, 04:16:04 PM
Whee never had an H.

*steals mark's avatar* I'm too tired to be perverted today.

Rognan Dar
Oct 28th, 2003, 04:26:01 PM
Wow. You must be tired to jsut steal his avatar and do nothing with it.

Alpha
Oct 28th, 2003, 04:46:51 PM
Ah, the wreck begins sometime after Shanria runs past. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 28th, 2003, 05:17:39 PM
Uh, what? There's no whipped cream bikinis. You can't have a thread wreck without ladies in whipped cream bikinis. And then a water hose. Gotta have the water hose.

Dae Jinn
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:03:02 PM
Exactly. Today at work we were trying to figure out what "s.p. sauce" could be, and what we came up with....can't be posted :lol But the S stood for "smelly" and it would go on a fish burger. ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:24:00 PM
Ahhh, she noted the avatar.... someohow I thought she would!

Dae Jinn
Oct 28th, 2003, 07:11:02 PM
Yeah, like I'm not going to notice half-naked Viggo! :p

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 07:16:14 PM
Yeah, like I'm not going to notice half-naked Viggo! :p

I guess that was the whole point :D

Droo
Oct 28th, 2003, 07:17:27 PM
Wee is censored!?

Evidently not. ^_^;

Dae Jinn
Oct 28th, 2003, 07:21:35 PM
hmmm? what are you going on about?

"This notebook is made of anti-bacterial neutralized paper to resist harmful germs. Its restful greenish color scheme with a luminosity of 8 and saturation of 2 helps to prevent tired eyes.'

^ just another reason why I need to move to Asia :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 07:23:50 PM
WTF?????

Droo
Oct 28th, 2003, 07:27:34 PM
hmmm? what are you going on about?

I read this:

Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
They may kick our <smallfont color=#98271E>-Censored-</smallfont>, but they'll never kick our FREEDOM!

Then the post which followed:

Whee never had an H.

*steals mark's avatar* I'm too tired to be perverted today.

And from that assumed that Wei had said: "They make take our wee but they'll never take our FREEDOM!" And that the "wee" had been censored which I found hard to believe; hence my post.

There is a method to my madness. :cool

Dae Jinn
Oct 28th, 2003, 07:29:37 PM
Its restful greenish color scheme helps to prevent tired eyes.'

I wonder if this means Ogre is easy on the eyes too? :mischief

Mark -- if I could scan this notebook to show you, I would. That's what it says on the inside cover. I'd like to know WHY notebook paper needs to be germ free. Or better yet, how it's germ-free. It doesn't smell disinfectanty.:lol

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 07:46:02 PM
My snot is green, but I doubt IT"s easy on the eyes!

Zeke
Oct 28th, 2003, 08:30:06 PM
Originally posted by Dru
And from that assumed that Wei had said: "They make take our wee but they'll never take our FREEDOM!" And that the "wee" had been censored which I found hard to believe; hence my post.

There is a method to my madness. :cool

The line Wei quoted is the correctly spelled version of this quote from Arfenhouse 2: "THEY MAY KIK AR AZZ, BUT TEY'LL NEVFR KIK R FREEDUM1!!!

Dae Jinn
Oct 28th, 2003, 08:55:31 PM
My snot is green, but I doubt IT"s easy on the eyes!

:rolleyes

Zeke
Oct 28th, 2003, 08:58:37 PM
I remember you made a green version of Dae, and it was hot.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 10:08:22 PM
I remember you made a green version of Dae, and it was hot.

She made it or I did?

Zeke
Oct 29th, 2003, 08:11:12 AM
Dae did it.

Rognan Dar
Oct 29th, 2003, 02:53:45 PM
I never saw it. :(

Dae Jinn
Oct 29th, 2003, 03:23:25 PM
It was a joke for Ishan Shade :lol Dae if she was falleen.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 29th, 2003, 03:41:00 PM
still, hot

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 29th, 2003, 03:42:04 PM
I always had a thing for green women.

[/vega]

[/old school-ish joke]

Kelt Simoson
Oct 29th, 2003, 03:43:20 PM
*coughGI!!!!!!!!cough*

Alpha
Oct 29th, 2003, 05:18:38 PM
Maybe you should get a cough drop or something. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 30th, 2003, 03:35:01 PM
Tooo quiet..... where is everyone.....

Rognan Dar
Oct 30th, 2003, 03:41:56 PM
*Pokes his head out from uinder the bed*

Uh....no where?

Dae Jinn
Oct 30th, 2003, 03:42:31 PM
It's like in 28 Days Later! They're all infected :uhoh

That movie was creepy...

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 30th, 2003, 03:43:07 PM
Rognan, what were you doing under Dae's bed?

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 30th, 2003, 03:44:04 PM
I'm not infected. Unlike Zuzu. Zuzu the Infected Elf.

Rognan Dar
Oct 30th, 2003, 03:46:59 PM
What, me? Underwhere?

*looks at who's bed it is.*

So this is your bed, Dae. WOW. You guys should see all the stuff she wouldn't want anyone else to see down here.

*Does back under*:mischief

Dae Jinn
Oct 30th, 2003, 03:48:37 PM
I dont think Rog would fit under my bed, too much stuff under there ^_^;

I might have to go to a funeral this weekend. My uncle who I only met once died. I dont want to go. >_< Funerals are the devil...

Rognan Dar
Oct 30th, 2003, 04:22:30 PM
See? I told you she had things down here. Oh wow, look at this magizine.

Rena D'sor
Oct 30th, 2003, 04:32:53 PM
*Looks at Dae*

You uncle died under your bed?!

*Yells under the bed*

ROGNAN GET OUT OF THERE!!

Rognan Dar
Oct 30th, 2003, 04:38:17 PM
YOU CANT MAKE ME!

*clears a path to the middle and makes a barrier around himself with dae's 'secret stuff'*

Dae Jinn
Oct 30th, 2003, 06:25:35 PM
I have art supplies, make-up and 2 board games under my bed :rolleyes Nothing overly special.

My uncle didn't die under my bed. That isnt even funny.

Sonja Gealica
Oct 30th, 2003, 06:33:51 PM
*scowls at Both the people talking about uncle dying under the bed*

That's not nice!

*thwaps them both*

Zeke
Oct 30th, 2003, 07:50:07 PM
Originally posted by Sonja Gealica
*scowls at Both the people talking about uncle dying under the bed*

That's not nice!

*thwaps them both*

You are Ange Tot. I am convinced of it.

Alpha
Oct 30th, 2003, 08:04:08 PM
What gives you that idea? :)

Sonja Gealica
Oct 30th, 2003, 08:48:58 PM
*beats Zeke with a three-day old Tuna Sandwich*

Yeah, what gives you that Idea?

Dae Jinn
Oct 30th, 2003, 09:03:45 PM
Hmmm, isnt it obvious? :p

imported_Kanji
Oct 30th, 2003, 09:14:03 PM
Funny thing is.... I have two Old IBM server terminals, 2 Comp Boxes, and keyboards supporting my bed.. ^_^;

Dae Jinn
Oct 30th, 2003, 09:17:21 PM
:lol

I have my LOTR risk game under my bed. With...the one ring to rule them all!!! ;) :lol

imported_Kanji
Oct 30th, 2003, 09:20:38 PM
:lol

Your one ring cannot defeat my mighty 1988 IBM! Muhahaha-hack! *cough cough, sputter sputter.*

Dae Jinn
Oct 30th, 2003, 09:28:19 PM
The funniest thing about that agme is taking the ring, slipping it on and off your finger, going "ring goes on, ring comes off, ring goes on, ring comes off"

Alpha
Oct 31st, 2003, 07:31:27 AM
lol. You have some odd habits to keep you entertained. :)

Rognan Dar
Oct 31st, 2003, 02:41:50 PM
*whispers*

Ring goes on....ring comes off....ring goes on....ring comes....HEY! Leave me alone! Go look under someone elses bed!

Kyle Krogen
Oct 31st, 2003, 03:22:26 PM
*Hides behind Dae's door* Im not coming out and you cant make me

you should see the size of the rats back here and all the dust....

Alpha
Oct 31st, 2003, 04:30:25 PM
I hear the dust bunnies can be a killer...With big pointy teeth! :)

Kyle Krogen
Oct 31st, 2003, 04:51:44 PM
*plays with the bunnys* do you wouldnt happen to have a basement ot an attic would you Dae? *stays behind the door where no one can see him*

Alpha
Oct 31st, 2003, 11:25:09 PM
*hears the 3\/i1 dust bunnies birte Kyle*

I told you they had pointy teeth...:)

Kyle Krogen
Nov 1st, 2003, 03:03:30 PM
*bites the bunnys back* and you dust tastes so good Dae!

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2003, 03:05:00 PM
*Pulls a paintball gun out from under Dae's bed and starts shooting the door*

DIE YOU FUZZY SCUM!

Alpha
Nov 1st, 2003, 05:46:42 PM
*is really bored*

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2003, 06:20:47 PM
Same here. Hey, lets go out and shoot the breeze!
BAM! BAMBAM!! Heheheheh!

Alpha
Nov 1st, 2003, 06:39:23 PM
How would you know if you hit it? :)

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2003, 06:40:44 PM
Are you smart mouthing me, young pup? I am a expert at shooting the breeze. I have never miss....or hit, for that matter....

Alpha
Nov 1st, 2003, 06:45:55 PM
of course I'm smart mouthing you! :) It's in my job description. :D

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2003, 06:48:45 PM
Oh, yeah? Well....well....show me them then! Ha! I mean, where it say it.....HA!

Alpha
Nov 1st, 2003, 06:49:58 PM
I can't show it to you. :) I read it in my unwritten contract. :D

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2003, 06:52:43 PM
Grrr....

*Jumps off a cliff with Dae's bed.*

Alpha
Nov 1st, 2003, 06:54:09 PM
That was random...:)

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2003, 06:55:26 PM
Its not random. I do it now and then when its better to be dead then spam this thread to death.....But spamming the thread to death is intertaning. :D

Alpha
Nov 1st, 2003, 10:10:18 PM
It just sometimes seems to refuse to die. :) ^_^

Figrin D'an
Nov 1st, 2003, 10:35:33 PM
This is starting to degenerate into a spam party. If you can't find something of substance to discuss, this thread will be closed. This is the one and only warning.

Rognan Dar
Nov 2nd, 2003, 03:37:37 PM
Ok, how about Discworld? For those that have read any of them, whats your favorite book so far?

Alpha
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:45:07 AM
hmmm...I'd have to say either Soul Music, or Hogfather...I can't decide between the two. What about you?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:13:24 AM
FIFTH ELEPHANT! :D

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:05:39 PM
Its really hard for me...I like all of them. And I still have like...five more books to read, maybe more.

Uh....Interesting Times or Maskarade.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:06:11 PM
well right now my favs are 'ReaperMan' 'Fifth Elephant'

I want to read 'Night Watch'

*sommons the five horsemen of the apacolypse and rides off with them*

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:08:25 PM
Night Watch is really neat. Vimes goes back in time :D

Alpha
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:58:28 PM
The City Guards are great. :)

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:02:21 PM
dont ruin it for me!!!! I havnt read it and I dont want it ruined, Im about to finish theif of time (like 4 pages left!) and I waiting for my mom to finish interesting times....

-is Kyle-

Dae Jinn
Nov 3rd, 2003, 07:18:08 PM
I've only seen one of the cartoons based on it. It has a giant turtle thingy right? :lol

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:54:29 PM
Yes. Great A'tuin. And four elephants stand on its back which in turn carry the Discworld on there backs. Every complicated organization.

Alpha
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:29:50 PM
Wait, back up...back up. ^_^ There was a cartoon for Discworld?

Crystal
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:07:15 PM
...What are you guys talking about? There's all these weird words and titles.. o_O

Great A'tuin. City Guards. Night Watch. Vimes. ReaperMan. Fifth Elephant. Interesting Times or Maskarade. Soul Music. Hogfather.

Hogfather? wtf.

Figrin D'an
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:14:03 AM
Originally posted by Crystal
...What are you guys talking about? There's all these weird words and titles.. o_O

Hogfather? wtf.

Books by Terry Pratchett. He's a fantasy satirist, and has written a whole series of books set in his made-up fantasy realm called Discworld.

I've read several of them myself. He's a great author, and has a quirky but very entertaining sense of humor.

Alpha
Nov 4th, 2003, 09:24:15 AM
the best parts of ANy of those books have to be the footnotes. ^_^

Crystal
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:56:16 PM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an
Books by Terry Pratchett. He's a fantasy satirist, and has written a whole series of books set in his made-up fantasy realm called Discworld.

I've read several of them myself. He's a great author, and has a quirky but very entertaining sense of humor.

Ah.. I don't usually read. My dad's got quite a few of his books though.. I just never bothered to look at the titles.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:03:21 PM
Originally posted by Alpha
Wait, back up...back up. ^_^ There was a cartoon for Discworld?

There was a couple, of Soul Music and Wyrd Sisters I think. They did comics of T he Light Fantastic and The Colour of Magic. Three video games, also.

Rognan Dar
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:42:38 PM
There was a couple, of Soul Music and Wyrd Sisters I think. They did comics of T he Light Fantastic and The Colour of Magic. Three video games, also.

Games, really? I have never heard that. What are they about?

I watched the Wyrd sisters cartoon. It was quiet funny. And it gave a new insite to the characters in it.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:45:34 PM
Two of the games revolve around Rincewind. I've ony played the second, which is called "Discworld 2: Mortality Bites/Missing presumed?" Death goes missing and Rincewind has to take his place/find him.

The third game was a seperate storyline all together, involving an ex-Watchman called Lewton, who has become a private eye. It's called "Discworld Noir" and as the title suggests its based around the film noir genre, parodying a lot of film noir moments :)

Karkoon
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:50:53 PM
what systems did they's games come out on?

Alpha
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:17:11 PM
Ok, I must have these. ^_^

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:20:08 PM
PC and possbily Playstation.

Look here (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/field-keywords%3Ddiscworld%26index%3Dvideogames%26field-product-group%3Dvideo%5Fgames%26field-browse%3D468642%26search-type%3Dss/qid=1067980796/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_3_etk-vg_all/102-8945361-2114508).

Dae Jinn
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:32:52 PM
Yeah, it was the Wyrd Sisters one, they played in on TVO.

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:34:17 PM
I've looked everywhere to try and find tapes of those. No luck :\

Alpha
Nov 4th, 2003, 07:54:29 PM
Ebay will nwo become my best friend...:) Or Amazon. ^_^

Dae Jinn
Nov 4th, 2003, 08:28:42 PM
eBay = ick

Amazon.ca = awesome :D

I only saw a couple of episodes, but it was weird. In a good way ^_^;

Alpha
Nov 5th, 2003, 07:56:07 AM
hey, ebay may be teh d3\/1l, but if it an find me the things I want, then it's ok with me. :)

Dae Jinn
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:06:21 PM
Just be careful :p [/Mum voice]

Although, Amazon did lose my SW book the first time I ordered something from them. But it's so cheap and they always have good "2-for" deals. ^_^;

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2003, 04:42:28 PM
Never used E-Bay or Amazone. Haven't had the need for it. My mom uses E-bay all the time. I guess it must be somewhat of a good thing if she uses it.

Alpha
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:29:24 PM
It's useful to find odd or hard to get things mainly. ^_^

Dae Jinn
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:03:59 PM
LIke a pencil or bologna sandwich :lol

Alpha
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:58:44 PM
or even someones sister. :)

Morgan Evanar
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:04:43 PM
This is spam. Thread closed unless the other administrators dissagree.