PDA

View Full Version : Bad guy needed.

Evil Hobgoblin
Oct 14th, 2003, 09:56:26 PM
I want to hire the services of a mastermind. :)

Awhile back, I came up with an idea for an RP. It was to have a Chandrilan monument stolen. The monument was put in place back in Dasquian's era, and so he and Pierce team up to track it down.

Problems I encountered were as follows: the original reason for the monument's theft turned out unfeasible, and I couldn't work out a good replacement motive. Also, I had a lot of volunteers and couldn't figure out how the heck to organize them.

So, I'm looking for someone to head the opposition. They would have complete creative control over however the theft went down, reasons for it, and where it goes. You can even keep it if I don't make a reasonable amount of success finding it.

Your own monument. Think about it. :)

General Tohmahawk
Oct 14th, 2003, 10:06:35 PM
How bad do you want the bad guy and how quick do you need him?

Pierce Tondry
Oct 26th, 2003, 01:45:40 PM
Thanks to the people who replied to this thread (all one of them) but I've actually gotten a suggestion I like even better and will be using it instead.

Droo
Oct 26th, 2003, 02:49:29 PM
Gah! I hadn't seen this thread. If you'd like my help with anything, give me a shout.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Oct 26th, 2003, 02:52:18 PM
If you change your mind, a monument might look good sitting somewhere on the grounds at Fasc :)

Jacob Nives
Oct 26th, 2003, 02:54:23 PM
A monument TO ME!

(You should be more observant Dru.. tsktsk :mneh)