PDA

View Full Version : Im new here

Rowan
Oct 14th, 2003, 12:19:36 PM
Rowan walked around the palace.

"Im listening to Salem Ave and exploring the palace." he said to no one in particular, "the only question is what do i do now? Can anyone help me?" He said aloud, hoping someone would hear him.

Jorshal
Oct 26th, 2003, 03:50:15 PM
"You're big, figure it out yourself." Jorshal said and walked out from around a corner. "I'm just a kid, you're a grown up. You're supposed to know more than me so figure it out."

Rowan
Oct 26th, 2003, 07:15:45 PM
"You would be suprised at the wisdom a child can have. How long have you been here?"

Jorshal
Oct 27th, 2003, 11:59:49 PM
"Uhhh...like a week." Jorshal said and scratched his head. "So why do you think outloud? You know that makes you look crazy, don't you?"

Rowan
Oct 28th, 2003, 09:15:15 AM
Rowan chuckled to himself. "A lot of the things i do make me look crazy. Thinking out loud helps me sort my thoughts out better. How old are you kid?"

Jorshal
Oct 28th, 2003, 03:59:16 PM
"Ten." Jorshal said proudly and added, "And just so you know, my name isnt't Kid, its Jorshal."

"What about you?" he said and squinted at Rowan trying to guess what age he might be.

Rowan
Oct 31st, 2003, 08:58:40 AM
"Im 28. And my name is Rowan. So do you have a master?"

Jorshal
Nov 2nd, 2003, 09:33:28 PM
"Yep, Salem. He'll kill you if you're not careful. Actually, I'll kill you if your not careful. Anyone here will." He said and grinned.

Rowan
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:45:32 AM
Rowan chuckled. "So how long do I have to wait until I get a master, this is where Salem told me to go."

Jorshal
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:20:45 PM
"Don't laugh." Jorshal said slightly offended. "I don't know where you're from but killing can be an everyday occurence here." Jorshal wanted to smile, he used a new word he read in a book in the library. occurence he repeated in his mind.

"It's survival of the fittest. You couldn't possibly expect a master to look for you, could you?" He said and squinted again at Rowan as if he was trying to read his character like a sheet of paper. "You have to look on your own and when you mess up, do it again and again and again." He stopped himself from repeating 'again', he was beginning to annoy himself.

Rowan
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:54:24 AM
"Any advise on finding a master?" For some reason Rowan was starting to like the kid. "Or advise on staying alive." He said with a smile.

Jorshal
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:44:40 PM
"Not really, you just have to make enough noise until someone gets sick of it and trains you. That's what I did. And if you want to stay alive, make sure you prove that killing you would be a waste to the Order, that the Order can benefit from you." Jorshal said and thought about what it was that Salam saw in him that he thought he would be useful to the Order. Honestly, Jorshal didn't know, but soon enough he would find out.

Rowan
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:29:23 PM
"Thankyou very much Jorshal I will make as much noise as I can. Is there any chance you could put in a word in for me with Salem?"

Jorshal
Nov 13th, 2003, 07:19:44 PM
"I could, but he is a busy man.. creature." Jorshal said. "but I will put the word in to any master who might be able to train you." Jorshal wasn't sure if he liked Rowa, but then again he didn't like many people. But if Rowan was going to be trained and be part of the Order, Jorshal would at least respect him.

Rowan
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:51:15 AM
"I would appreciate that. so, are many people here as young as you?" He asked, something about Jorshal intrigued him. but he could not tell what it was exactly.

Jorshal
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:46:59 PM
"Yeah, there are. I came second... I think. But they're not as good as me, they're just girls." he said with a little of disgust on his face. Someone said he would like girls one day, Jorshal says they're full of crap. Who in their right mind would like a girl?

Rowan
Nov 18th, 2003, 12:02:11 PM
"Dont like girls huh?" A memorie from years ago flashed across his mind. "I hope you continue to not like girls. there nothing but trouble. trust me, i know. so what should i do now Jorshal, i feel lost."

Jorshal
Nov 18th, 2003, 01:08:17 PM
"I don't know." Jorshal said. Why was Rowan asking him? He thought for a moment. "Here's an idea. You could go to the training grounds and have a spar with someone." It wasn't the greatest idea in the galaxy, but it was something to do.

Rowan
Nov 19th, 2003, 09:18:27 PM
"I can go there even though I dont have a master?"

Jorshal
Nov 21st, 2003, 02:00:48 PM
"I don't see why not. you can't be expected to get fat in the dining hall until some accepts you as an apprentice." He said and shook his head as if he expected Rowan to know this. "Tell you what, I'll even show you around the grounds if you want." Jorshal had no clue why he had said that. Showing someone around... that wasn't like him at all. He didn't need people thinking he was getting soft.

Rowan
Nov 25th, 2003, 08:11:04 PM
"I would appreciate that."

Rowan
Nov 25th, 2003, 08:11:40 PM
"I would appreciate that Jorshal."
OOC: sorry about the double post

Jorshal
Dec 4th, 2003, 08:41:44 PM
Jorshal began to walk in the direction of the Training Grounds but then he remembered an appointment he had. He pulled his chrono from his pocket and looked at the time.

"Actually, I have to attend to my own training." he said. "But the Training grounds are that way." He said and pointed down the hallway. I'll tell someone else to meet you there."

Training Grounds (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33396)

Rowan
Dec 9th, 2003, 03:10:26 PM
"Thanks alot kid. sorry.... Jorshal. Hope to see you around." Rowan turned and went to the training grounds hopefully to start his training