PDA

View Full Version : Power is what I want.

imported_Rakkel Thunderwing
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:06:23 PM
Rakkel Thunderwing a soul full of anger and hatred trapped in the body of an 18 year old boy walked into the ruins of Sith Lord Naga Sadow's temple searching for unbelievable power. He walked past shattered pillars up to a single standing statue in the center of the ruins. The ruins themselves surged with energy. He touched the statue and the Dark Side consumed his body. The power overwhelmed Rakkel. He fell to the ground and into a trance. A voice pierced into his mind.

Salem Ave
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:14:09 PM
What are you doing in this sacred place?

The voice asked, booming and resonate in the boys mind.

Oct 13th, 2003, 03:47:16 PM
What am I doing in this place? Rakkel said to annoy the voice. What are you doing in this place and who are you?

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:35:52 PM
There was a rustling all around Rakkel, as leaves and dust dislodged for a moment as though a storm was brewing. The boy’s head pounded, as the sound of footsteps approached, thick and heavy, faster and faster –

I am the ghost of Naga Sadow, the voice said, Look upon me!

- nothing had yet appeared, but the sense of foreboding, of ominous intents, was hazing over the boys mind.

Something wicked this way came.

Oct 15th, 2003, 02:15:52 PM
Naga Sadow. I seek the power of the Sith. Rakkel's body was pulsating with energy. I wish to learn of the ancient power of the Sith Rakkel could sense a powerful entity drawing near.

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:24:23 PM
The voice now seemed to echo and reverberate, repeating itself as it called out in sheer indignant anger:

And what makes you think that we ancient Sith want to give you our power, whelp?

Oct 15th, 2003, 02:34:52 PM
We? Rakkel thought and then he continued, I wish to destroy the weak. Rakkel was getting angered with the spirit of Naga Sadow. I want power. Give it to me or I shall destroy it. Rakkel's voice shouted.

Salem Ave
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:27:51 AM
And what then? If power is destroyed, what is left for the victor? No spoils. Your thesis is flawed, child.

Oct 16th, 2003, 01:25:27 PM
I shall have power one day. Rakkel blacked out.

Salem Ave
Oct 21st, 2003, 09:50:41 AM
Someone gave Rakkel’s side a shove, then another. Frowning at the motionless body at his feet, the figure saw that the boys eyes were slowly beginning to open – to reveal that he was collapsed against the entrance to the Sith Palace on Corellia.

“What arrre you doing?”

Oct 21st, 2003, 04:49:13 PM
Rakkel squinted his eyes to make out Salem's figure. "What? How did I get here? Who are you and where am I?"

Rakkel got up and noticed the writting on one of the pillars. It read something about the Sith but that was all he could make out.

Salem Ave
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:24:51 AM
Salem replied only by saying, “You arrre outssside of the Sith Palace, on Corellia.”

Oct 26th, 2003, 07:09:39 PM
Not exactly where I was now am I. Rakkel thought to himself. "The Sith Palace. Might I ask how would I go to get in?"

Salem Ave
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:43:13 AM
“You would asssk and give a good rrr-eason why you wanted to be inssside.”

Nov 17th, 2003, 07:35:50 PM
"Well I'm askin'. Can I join the order. My reason being the galaxy hates me and I hate it, also..." Rakkel started consentrating. "Watch this..." A rock started to lift up into the air, it dipped a few times and than shot into a tree. Scaring some birds. "Interesting isn't it. Well to most people." He paused. "I can't remeber if this Sith have a connection to it." He said as a joke.

Salem Ave
Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:28:07 AM
Salem simply maintained his usual emotionless stare.

"You may join, on one condition – that you rrrespect our rulesss. We are a family, and betrayal comes on penalty of death."

Dec 3rd, 2003, 03:12:50 PM
"I would have it no other way." Rakkel replied, "Where do we begin?"

Salem Ave
Dec 5th, 2003, 06:03:38 AM
"We will not be beginning. You will be asssss-igned a masterrr for training in time, and then you will begin. Until that time, you arrre free to explore the palace."

Dec 5th, 2003, 06:16:58 AM
"Then I shall explore." Rakkel said as he moved to the gate.