View Full Version : Ever Have one of those days.........

Park Kraken
Oct 11th, 2003, 10:59:03 PM
Where you just want to grab a gun, and shoot everyone in sight? I did. :mad I just want to go insane :crack with rage. :mad

But when it comes down to it, my anger just evaporates, and I have a sad shameful feeling:( .

Has anyone had one of these days recently? Or am I just going crazy? :crack

Ace McCloud
Oct 11th, 2003, 11:25:16 PM
try the past 2 weeks... :crack

Redeemer
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:06:58 AM
Been there! :lol

The Devil
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:59:28 AM
I nearly bludgeoned somebody into unconciousness with a steel pipe last night. How's that.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:53:37 AM
you win! have that feeling a lot mostly from work but happens to us all....

Park Kraken
Oct 12th, 2003, 10:10:15 AM
Ah, good. I mean, not good, but good to know I'm not going crazy.

Sonja Gealica
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:42:21 PM
I've had the urge to murder 22 kindergarteners...........

Since I started working as a teacher's aide for Co-Op.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 12th, 2003, 07:08:25 PM
Its sad when you wish death upon an old couple. Today at work, I met the meanest of them all. They kept griping, saying that I did everything wrong, that they were paying too much. Yeah, well, screw them! I didn't tell them to have a nice day like I tell everyone. And I didn't even give them a smile. And as they walked away, I told another customer "There goes my lucky streak of having nice customers."

Zeke
Oct 12th, 2003, 07:14:51 PM
I used to bag the bad customers groceries wrong, when I was working at the grocery store. Depending on how bad they were depended on what "mistake" I made. One woman made a such a scene she shut down the whole store because everyone was staring. While she was on her soap box and yelling at the cashier (who had done nothing wrong), I bagged her pesticide with her milk, crushed her bread with her watermelons, and made sure to put her eggs in a precarious position behind a teetering wall of soda boxes. That, and she "forgot" her beer.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 12th, 2003, 07:33:56 PM
lol Heh. Did she call back and complain?

These customers swore up and down that this 3 dollar item was only 2 dollars. BIG WOOP, a $! WTF?! Grrrrrrrrrr.....

Crystal
Oct 12th, 2003, 07:38:23 PM
I get those urges alot lately, but probaly because I'm a teenager still and I'm going through the "angst/anger" stages a little late.

Zatania Duvall
Oct 12th, 2003, 07:48:34 PM
Pfft. lol Dont let adults tell you there are stages. You'll be a pissy person all your life. :D LOL I mean, you'd have to be crazy not to get angry at someone thats yelling at you for no reason.

Park Kraken
Oct 12th, 2003, 07:50:52 PM
There was one time when a guy running a comic book store yelled and screamed at me for reading comics before I bought them. The next day I "accidentally" got chocalate Ice cream all over his most valuable comics while he was in the back. This was when I was, like 9 or 10 years old.

Crystal
Oct 12th, 2003, 07:59:33 PM
Originally posted by Zatania Duvall
Pfft. lol Dont let adults tell you there are stages. You'll be a pissy person all your life. :D LOL I mean, you'd have to be crazy not to get angry at someone thats yelling at you for no reason.

:lol Yeah.. My parents always tell me "oh, things get better, you won't be as 'angsty' when you're older" but I pretty much figure how I am now is how I'll always be :)

Unless I go to college. ;)

Originally posted by Admiral Kraken
There was one time when a guy running a comic book store yelled and screamed at me for reading comics before I bought them. The next day I "accidentally" got chocalate Ice cream all over his most valuable comics while he was in the back. This was when I was, like 9 or 10 years old.

Ha!

When I was in gradeschool, this kid used to beat me up after school.. so I went and sharpended a pencil one day and stabbed him in the leg while we were on our way to music class. I claimed he bumped into me and it was an accident when the teacher yelled at me :uhoh Somehow I got by with it.. and he didn't bother me really after that. :D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Oct 12th, 2003, 08:14:36 PM
I have put fists and feet through walls before at my house. In fact, I looking at a gaping hole that I kicked in the other day.
I have hit kids with a scooter, ripped the hair of others, broke a couple chairs around the house, stabbed knives through furniture, etc.
Most violence I do now days is against inanimate objects.

Crystal
Oct 12th, 2003, 08:25:42 PM
I had like a serious problem with anger when I was like 13 and did all sorts of crazy stuff like that. I really don't remember too much about it really and ever since I have trouble recalling stuff that happened more than a year ago.. I think turning 13 had some weird effect on my brain o_O Or I now just have selective memory and leave out the things I prefer not to think about.

Originally posted by Dark Lord Dyzm
I have put fists and feet through walls before at my house.
Check. My mom slapped me. And I cut my hand.

stabbed knives through furniture, etc.
Check. My mom slapped me.. Probaly more than once.

Silus Xilarian
Oct 12th, 2003, 08:40:44 PM
Originally posted by Admiral Kraken
Where you just want to grab a gun, and shoot everyone in sight? I did. :mad I just want to go insane :crack with rage. :mad

But when it comes down to it, my anger just evaporates, and I have a sad shameful feeling:( .

Has anyone had one of these days recently? Or am I just going crazy? :crack

Violence isnt the answer. Its all about the smoovah.

Zeke
Oct 12th, 2003, 08:45:08 PM
Originally posted by Silus Xilarian
Violence isnt the answer. Its all about the smoovah.

DA SMOOVAH! ^___^ Da smoovah fixes all things.

Crystal
Oct 12th, 2003, 08:54:21 PM
What is smoovah?

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Oct 12th, 2003, 08:55:07 PM
:lol I had a customer griping about get this $.30! The little price on the candy was wrong she made us give her a credit because the candy company messed up the price...

Silus Xilarian
Oct 12th, 2003, 09:18:55 PM
Originally posted by Crystal
What is smoovah?

you know, its a smoovah, you smoovah things with it :rolleyes

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Oct 13th, 2003, 12:30:11 AM
Sssmoovah!

Lion El' Jonson
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:26:03 AM
Our computer teacher was being a real <font color=ff00ff>D'OH!</font> one day, and he was yelling at a bunch of us because we'd skipped ahead in *cough* html programming. I dunno why he wasn't pleased we were taking initiative...anyways, two days later, when he was away in the bathroom, I colored on his PDA screen with crayons until it was so gunked with wax you couldn't see the text anymore.

If ever a geek makes you mad, mess up his gadgets. :lol

Sanis Prent
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:26:43 AM
Don't subvert the swear filter, kiddo.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:37:47 AM
Isnt there another word on the first page?

Sanis Prent
Oct 13th, 2003, 04:09:12 AM
not to my knowledge

Zatania Duvall
Oct 13th, 2003, 08:23:38 AM
Would have been if I didn't hold back. :D