PDA

View Full Version : Alone in the Crowd.....(Open)

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:16:59 PM
Padawan Quay'Na Rakai sat alone on a bar stool in the Bar and Grill after a long day at the Wildside Animal Refuge. She had come back to the Temple cleaned up and was now trying to relax a bit.

Mylia was out on a date, Sene was off somewhere and she was not really feeling like sitting in her quarters alone. Even her roommate, Hayes Mouirso was out for the evening.

She had even tried calling her twin sister, Yasmin and her boyfriend, Tony Maxwell to join her, but they were already out. So, here she was drinking and eating alone. For the first time in a long while and to tell the truth, it felt rather strange.

Especially, with the bar so busy.

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:27:30 AM
'Look mate!' He opened his red waist-jacket wide open revealing his tunic showing a strange looking cravat and white shirt. Above the cravat was a small, black dickie-bow tie. The gaurds looked at him and then eathother strangely, as if he was some kind of mad man.

' Now mate, i aint' got nought on me, no pisols' nufin' okay?' He quickly and sharply pulled the old looking jacket back over himself and then his long dark cloak, bowed swiftly, sweeping his three corned hat from his head towards each of the gaurds and then stepped in.

Outside it had been raining hard and so his cloak was soaked to the bone. Blue unclipped his hood and hung it up along with his three corned hat on the provided cloak rack near the door, a great thing he thought, and finally walked into the main area on the bar.

Venturing up to the bar he sat on a stool next to Quay'Na without really even noticing her. He called the bar tender over.

'JD if you will, on the rocks.' He called.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 05:00:44 AM
Quay'Na glanced over at Blue. She couldn't remember the last time she'd seen this fellow, but knew she'd seen him before.

The bartender took his order and came back giving Blue his drink.

"Ill take a Corellian Skyblaster, while you're here please." She said kindly and gave Blue a smile as the bartender nodded and walked off.

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 06:00:20 AM
Cactching sight of the woman, Blues' eyes widened and he turned his head away quick, sipping his JD. it was the woman he barely escaped from when he did the bank robbery, how stupid was he for not noticing before.

' Frell frell frell!' He muttered to himself, downed the JD and turned back around. ' Jast an OJ this toym' please mate!' He said handing back the glass. Thankfully Blue dod not wear his eye mask tonight and so when she saw him she did not see his face.

' Err evenin'' he said about to tip his hat in greeting before rembering he had hung it up. He gave only a cheekey smile.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 06:12:40 AM
"Good evening," she said gently as she eyed his attire a bit more closely.

There was just to many things going on right now to remember anything else about the man. So, she shrugged it off.

"Nice night, isn't it?" She asked as she nodded towards the moisture on his clothes.

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:21:19 PM
' Uhm, Yeah, yeah it is yeah' He managed to fork out before turning his eyes away from her. She was going toi notice him any time now..he was sure of it.

' My name is Blue, Syriande Blue' He held out a gloed hand.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:42:39 PM
That voice! Where had she heard it? Quay'Na shook his hand as she studied him a few moments more. Then it hit her.

"Wait a minute, I know you. You're the guy I tackled a while back." She shook her head. "You hit me."

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:01:57 PM
'Eh'

Blue looked around himself for a possible escape route but it was no good. If she would not catch him before, the gaurds would. He gave up the game and turned fully towards her.

' It is i, and i apologise for my actions. I was hoping you would no tice fair lady for you see i am a gentleman...a gentleman thief and hitting women is often not in my rule book.' He said shoving his lips to the left in a lopsided grin.

' As i said my name is Syriande Blue, my name is neither a trick nor a lie though i should suspect you think it might be.' The man said standing.

' I would ask you to return with me to my ship and perhaps let my kitchen cook you a meal as an apology...the cook aboard my ship is of the highest quality...' The highwyman said his dashing smile irrisistible to most women.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:10:40 PM
Quay'Na couldn't help, but smile. "And how do I know I can trust you, Mr. Blue?"

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:15:17 PM
' I do not know how i would have you trust me...' The Highwayman said frowing in thought. ' There is honor within theives i would guess, and you must be a thief for our word to be honored. ' He smiled gently and picked up a glass mat.

' Tell you what, if you put this within your robes we shall call you a thief, i shall have one of my boys return it in the morn. What does one say to that honor?' Blue said, tilting his head waiting for an answer.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:22:05 PM
"Very well," she smiled wider and took the poffered mat and stuck it into a pocket within her robes. "I'm a thief."

She laughed as she stood and nodded towards the door. "Shall we?"

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:37:22 PM
' Of course!' Before leaving however the Highwayman collected his three cornered hat and his thick black cloak and exited with Quay'Na into the hard rain of the night sky. It still pelted down and so he spread the black cloak across the young Padawan for her to take shelter under. 'It is only a short walk towards the docking area. I hope. Otherwise i shall be soaked.'

The two ventured down the catwalk towards a small and less used section of the space port. it was mostly for smaller ships and slower cargo packages. Fighter Ships were mostly housed there and Blues' YV-666 was just small enough to be also garrisoned there. He liked it that way, docking in the less used area of the space port had its advantages.

' So as we walk in this rain may i ask questions of my new thief friend?' Blue said smiling to himself.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:52:14 PM
Quay'Na retrieved her sabre and clipped it to her belt before they walked out into the pouring rain.

Sy was a gentleman and covered her with his cloak as the two walked towards the space port. This was definitely not the man that she had tackled anymore.

She listened to his question and smiled. "Of course, Mr. Blue. I'll answer as much as I can."

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:53:52 PM
' I take it your a Jedi?...of what rank are you and who is your master?' he asked, not looking at her but of their dark walk ahead.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:57:47 PM
"I am a Padawan learner and my master is Morgan Evanar. I've just recently been reassigned." She answered as they continued their walk in the pelting rain.

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:13:42 PM
' Hmm' Was his only words as they ventured into the docking area. The ten or so landing pads were mostly taken by fighters and very small cargo ships. At the very end of the row (unfortuently for the two walkers) was Syriandes' ship the YV-666 "Pintas". The hull of the ship was a very dusky, reddish brown and it stood with three or four spot lights shining its underbelly into a low glow.

' This is the Pintas, shes a fast ship. Oh and i have a crew im aware you might of guessed this, they are a kind folk but i should ignore their rambberlings, most have not touched a woman in a while. He joked clearly.

The ramp was already down at the back and before The Highwayman could say anything Glunk, fat Rodian, launched himself down the ramp at a incredible run ahouting off his mouth.

'BoSS! BoSS! Gentleman BoSS!'

' Glunk ' Called Syriande over the loud mouth of Glunk his hand waving in desperation but to no avail.

'BoSS, Mr Fellemore has been on the Comm wondering if you still-'

'GLUNK!' Shouted Syriande and Glunk stoped right away, Blues face was almost desprite.

'Yes BoSS?'

'Shh!'

'Yes BoSS!' Spoke Glunk catching eye of the woman.

' A guest for dinner Glunk nothing more' Said Blue his face calmer now. ' Glunk have Chef prepare something nice for Miss...err pardon my manners i never caught your name! Said Blue, turning towards her.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:23:41 PM
Quay'Na was quite amused by Sy's crew member, Glunk. It seemed to her that Sy was still on the up and up so to say. But, no matter for now, she was here to accept his apology and have some company. After all, she was a thief now.

The ship was a beauty. Being a pilot herself she'd love to get into the cockpit of it.

Quay'Na stifled a laugh as Sy pardoned himself after quieting a blathering Glunk. "Quay'Na," she answered. "Quay'Na Rakai."

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:45:39 PM
Blue nodded, as if in a late greeting to her.

' Have Chef cook something special for Miss Rakai here, and have him cook my favored also, something spicey i fancy. And a bottle of Rodian Red while your at it. ' Blue said ushering Glunk back up the ramp so they could get out of the rain.

The ships crew only housed 9, the compartments as they entered were slightly cramped and not lit by artificial light, but by small ,thick,freestanding candles and wicks burning from some kind of gas, enclosed like a lamp, dimly the interior was glowing.

The galleys were furnished with carpets and georgen type furnishings. Almost like a coachouse. As they went in, to their left was the kitchen and mess hall, it was quite small and barely could it take the whole crew of 9 in at once, only a few tables with lamps stood upon them. In their with the small round tables, was a service entrance and hatch to the very small kitchen.

Dead ahead of them was a ladder that lead up though a hatch into the sleeping quarters of the crew and cockpit to the Pintas.

And to their right was the lounge,very taistfully furnished it was and had that very same cosey glow that the candles and lamps made. Most of the crew sat in there, playing a game of some sorts. Laughing and cheering along with the swigs of ale glasses could be heard.

' Linton, Mork, i hear i had a message over the comm?'

Linton and Mork were both helmsmen for the Pintas.

'Aye Boss, some bloke named Fellemore commed in, said our cargo is ready for pick up' Linton said his eyes as Glunks did resting upon the woman. Linton was dressed in dirty brown robes and a white shirt, most of the crew save its Captain, Blue was dressed semi-smart but Linton prefered to dress how he did. A Naturalist he called himself.

' Okay Linton, cheers. This is miss Rakai by the way, a guest in my name and i expect her to be trested as such...shes here for dinner.' Linton nodded, but kept his eye on her.

' There is enough ale in the holds to satisfy you blokes tonight so keep with it and let me and Miss Rakai have dinner tonight, is shall have supper with you later and discuss tommrows pick up.'

'Yes Boss, seeyou a bit later mate' Linton siled and went back to the game with the other lads.

Blue gestured Rakai into the dimli lit, small mess room.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:02:50 PM
Quay'Na was impressed. "I've never seen a ship, lit with oil lamps? It's quite unique in a cozy sort of way." She listened to Sy talk to his crew and added in quickly. "I like anything as long as it doesn't have meat in it. I'm a vegetarian."

Sy smiled and nodded as he instructed his chef.

Quay'Na looked away as she noticed the crew take notice that she was indeed a female. She could've picked their jaws up off the floor, she blushed slightly.

She was ever so glad when Sy took her away from them and into the smaller mess hall. The dim lit hall seemed very cozy as well as she took a seat at one of the tables, Sy showed her too.

"This is a very nice ship, Sy. And your crew seems....very interesting to say the least."

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:26:02 PM
' Interesting is probably not the word i'd choose to describe them, trust me.' Blue said sitting down to the lamp lit table.

'I heard that, Gentleman' Bubbles said grinning as he passed into the mess hall and out again with a huge keg of beer over his shoulder.

Marc Lathern was his real name, but he was such a huge fellow, bigger even than Glunk in muscel that the crew nicknamed him 'Bubbles' and that is that. Bubbles' face was peirced a few times. He had a pericing on the eyebrow, one under the lip, one in the lip and a bolt through his nose. He seemed such a fearsome man but in actuall fact he was a very kind man, to his allies atleast.

He was the Weapons Crewman on board for the Pintas and also the muscels of the group. A punch from him would send you flying. A needy asset in the smuggerling/Highwayman game.

' Some of the crew call me Gentleman by the way...because im a-

'Gentleman Thief BoSS, Aye!' Finished Glunk as he set the bottle of Rodian Red and two wine glasss upon the wooden table and then stalked off into the other lounge where the lads sat.

' Thats Glunk, quite a Rodian is he, hes our contacts guy. He seems like a dumb guy at first but he knows every contact you could wish to meet in the back ally pubs and taverns trust me.' Blue said quietly.

As they went quiet, the ramp finaly was hoisted up and the sound of rain drops hitting the roof of the ships made it even more cosier.

' So fellow thief, tell me of yourself...'

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:40:16 PM
"There's not much to tell, Sy. I'm a Jedi apprentice with a knack for nature. I communicate with animals...if you can believe that. I've got a job at the Wildside Animal Refuge which is about an hour out of the city." She answered as he poured her some wine.

"I'm an animal lover through and through. Even though, I am a Jedi Padawan I don't take to the streets very often. I'd rather try and talk things out than fight. But, it all comes down to it, I will defend myself and enforce the law at all times.' She pulled the glass mat from her robes. "Except for tonight, obviously."

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:48:42 PM
Syriande smiled.

' Animal lover eh? I have a few fish in a tank in my apartment back on Nada Shaa but thats about it.

I mean to be honest i have not really much time for animals other than having faced a Rankor in my youth but that was a time ago.' Blue chuckled over the thought.

He looked towards Rakai with a side grin as if in thought and then shook himself free of it. Being a Jedi is quite a occupation, and a law following one also, are you sure you wish to dine with a bender of those laws Miss?' The Highwayman said pouring some wine for himself.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:00:10 PM
"Well, it seems I'm a bender of sorts as well, at least for now." Quay'na answered with a smile as she looked at the mat. "So, are you from Nada Shaa? Or just reside there now?"

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:17:24 PM
' Aye, i was born on the rotten planet as was most of my crew.' Said Blue somberly ' It is a place full of corruption and hatred, much like the underbelly of this fair city. But even Nada Shaas surface is of smuggerlers and criminal minds.' Blue added taking a sip from the Rodian Red, a dry taisting wine, Syriandes' most liked.

' Much like Coruscant it is, but instead alot more dirty and smog filled. I dont like it but its my home, cant move from my home.' Blue said taking a 2nd sip.

' Enough of me though, i shall give to much of my secretive life away to a Jedi...not possible.' He smiled.

' Where do you hail from? Asked The Highwayman, a more cheerfull smile upon his lips

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:25:24 PM
"I was born and raised on Corellia, until I was fourteen. From then I was taken on by the Jedi and here I am. Just recently did I return there with a very close friend. Things have changed there in more ways than one. It's a nice place to visit, but I'll never be able to reside there again."

Quay'Na took a sip of her wine, it tasted excellent. "Good age this is." She commented after she swallowed. "Perhaps one day I shall reside on Naboo right outside the city of Theed, in my parents summer home."

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 08:52:49 PM
' Naboo? Been there once. To much green for me, to many plants. Though it is quite a pretty place' Blue said with a grin. At this point the two dinners arrived. Blue had a Meat Curry, spicey and taisty while his new friend was given a vegtable dish.

' I hope you dont mind me eating meat infront of you.' Blue said while mixing the rice into the meat and sauce.

'Have you a partner in life?' The Highwayman asked carefully.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 09:00:15 PM
"No, I don't mind having meat eaten in front of me. I just can't eat something I can communicate with." She stirred her vegetables around in the sause they were in.

"Well, I wouldn't say partner yet, but yes, I'm seeing someone." She told him openly, she wasn't about to lie to him. She took a bite of her vegetable concoction. "This is great, my compliments to your chef."

Syriande Blue
Oct 12th, 2003, 09:04:55 PM
' Chefs name is Burnie, he dont talk much ' Blue said biting into a large chuck of dark brown meat. Suddenly rearlizing he had foggten his manners infront of a lady he swept up a knapkin and wiped his mouth.

' Not used to dining with ladies...' He said embarassed, taking up his knife and fork in a more curtieous manner. He now wished he had not asked his last question, he felt on the one hand a little envious of that man and on the other hand a little out of place.

' Take it hes a Jedi?...lucky man' Syriande said, this time cutting his meat rather than taking a chunk out of it.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 09:17:17 PM
Quay'Na nodded, feeling his spirit take a slight dip. "Yes, he's Jedi." She didn't want to ruin the dinner they were having and decided to change the subject.

"So, how long have you been in this business you're in, shipping I take it? My real dad is in the shipping business. He loves it."

Syriande Blue
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:42:07 PM
' Shipping? Yeah Yeah shipping thats right. About 5 years now, almost to the day. Done and bit of this a bit of that before. But "Shipping" is what i do best of course..what we all do best aboad the Pintas.' Blue said smiling.

The Night wore on, the two talked, finished dinner and then a desert talkng about anything and everything. The rain had gre heavier over that time and once it hit midnight a storm had started and Blue grew slightly tired. It was late.

' Well it is late and i feel as i i have apologised enough with the fine wine and food. I hope it was acceptible. I dont mean to have you leave but i have a pressing engagement with a client of mine early tommrow.' Blue said later.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 13th, 2003, 03:49:19 PM
Quay'Na nodded as she answered. "O' horse....I mean...of course." She laughed as she finished off the rest of her wine. how much had she had? "I...welly...must so. Es gettin' lay..tt." Her mouth wasn't working right.

Quay'Na shook her head. "Thankies...for the..." She stood or at least tried to and nearly fell over. "Whoa..."

Syriande Blue
Oct 13th, 2003, 04:12:01 PM
Just before she fell over completely the Highwayman caught her in time. it seemed as if she..a Jedi..was drunk.

' I suppose you will have to sleep in my quarters this eve my'Lady!' Said Blue with a smile. ' We shall take you back to your apartment in the Morn,you cant go back in this rain and drunk you know...' he smiled again.

' Would you like to take my bed?'

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 13th, 2003, 04:22:28 PM
She fell into his arms and giggled. "Take yer bed?" She looked at him puzzled. "Where...shall I take it?"

Quay'Na burst into another fit of giggles. "I....I cam may it back, noo pro-pro...blen. Woss sa lit'l rain?" She began to stumble forwards and tried to point to the door.

The woozeyness was hitting the Padawan at full force as she made on last attempt to get to the door, but missed it entirely and hit the wall. "Ow." was the last thing she heard herself groan as darkness swallowed her up.

Syriande Blue
Oct 16th, 2003, 12:48:14 PM
The YV-666 Pintas, 08:23, closing on the planet of Nada Shaa

' Aye Linton!, go through the main borders of Nada, we dont want the authorites thinking somethings diffrent do we? remeber we are a simple trade vessel' He said eyeing Linton within the Cockpit.

'Bubbles!' Blue shouting down the hatch to the lower level.

'Aye sir?!'

' Is the store ready to take the 'Cargo'?'

' Aye sir, all nice and comfy down there for it!'

'Thats my lad!'

The crew were smiling and in a cheerey mood, this was a big pay off for the 9 crew and a big job...the only thing was that they were dealing with a Assassin Guild called the Morag Corf based on Nada Shaa and if they tripped up, it was bad news.

' Okay, guys, lets do this!'

The Pintas was given landing intructions and the small transport ship began its decent onto the planet of Nada Shaa.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:06:25 PM
Quay'Na rolled over on the bed and groaned at the killer headache she had. She massaged her temples hoping to bring some relief, then slowly opened her eyes and blinked.

This wasn't her room, in fact she wasn't exactly sure where she was and that wasn't a good thing. That's when she picked up on the movement and the steady hum of an engine.

She quickly threw her legs over the side of the bed and tried to recall where she was and then she remembered. She had been with Sy Blue on his ship having dinner and drinks....wine.

Quay'Na groaned as she stood and made her way towards the door, stumbling a bit until her head cleared. Pressing the button on the wall, the door slid open. She heard a lot of yelling going on, it seemed to echo in her already pounding head.

She had to lean against the bulkhead for a moment to get her balance from the decent. She grasped the wall and made her way towards Sy's voice.

Quay'Na finally found him. "Sy, where are we?" Her voice scratched, then cleared her throat. "What's going on?"

Lldian Sorve
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:51:01 PM
"When they land, escort his crew and inform them they have the honor to attend a dinner with me this eve. There i shall deliver his pay. I suppose they know where our hidden location is Lldian?" Said Mattiark Kalian. He was donned in a grey hooded cloak, his hands in eachothers sleeves and the low hood shadowing his face.

' I would gather so Magister Kalian, and it shall be done with the honor of the Corf' Spoke Lldian his voice hushed, hissin almost, bowing deeply.

"Good, i shall await your comming" Said the Magister. Lldian would never question the Magister for two reasons, first he was a very powerfull and influencial person upon Nada Shaa, he was Master and Magister of the Morag Corf, a secret society of skilled and highly sought Assassins by the local authorities. And second it was rumored it he was infact a Vampire, ancient in age and wise.

The Corf underword was of course secret, and anyone dealing with them would ether keep the secret quiet or pay the penelty of death, it was simple. The Magister turned, flanked by 2 armed gaurds and got into the hova limo. before being driven back to the Corf lair.

Lldian turned and waited on the landing pads edge with his own gaurd waiting for the Pintas to arrive.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:04:56 PM
Sy looked at her nervously. "You're awake."

"Yes, very much so." She answered hastily. "I hope we're decending to Coruscant, I have a master to get back too. He's not going to be happy if I miss a training session with him."

"We're not exactly on Coruscant, Quay'Na...or near it." The landing mechanisms could be heard engaging.

Quay'Na stared at him. "Where are we?!"

"Nada Shaa."

"What?!" Her voice raised up an octive, making her head hurt worse. "What are we doing here?"

"Why don't you go back to your room and wait in there?"

"No! There is no way, I'm waiting in there until you tell me what it is exactly you're doing!"

Syriande Blue
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:12:34 PM
' I did not wish to wake you, and we will be back within mid afternoon anyway!' He spoke not knowing of the luncheon being prepared. ' We are simply picking up an item...err...well Cargo and them transporting it back to Corusant anyway..please dont be angry.' The Highwayman said smiling gently.

' Take a seat?' Blue said genturing to the seat beside him in the cockpit.

' Breaking atmospere in 26 seconds, everyone ready for a bumpy landing, its night and raining badly, so expect some bangs' Yelled Linton over the roar of the engines in slight reverse.

More rain..typical thought Blue.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:25:11 PM
Quay'Na glared at him as she threw herself into the seat beside him and fastened her restraint. "I don't believe you did this, Sy." She grumbled at him. "Of all the rotten things to do, first you drug with that wine and now this?"

Syriande Blue
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:33:36 PM
Blue actually found that rather offessive. Drug?. He had treated her with the upmost respect and dignity and she drank herself to that stait and blaimed him?

This angred him. His voice suddenly turnd dangerous.

' When we land you shall act as one of our crew, these are not some ponsey idiots we are dealing with today so if they see we have a Jedi aboad then they will kill you for sure. Unless you wish to spend the rest of the day locked in the small kitchen. He said flatly.

' I suggest you change from you cloths, there are some in my wardrobe, im sure you can fit into them. Go.' he said not even turning to see her face.

Just then the Pintas broke the line and rain started to bang hard against the ship. The darkness flooded into the cockpit as the ship reered above the dense clouds. Linton switched on the landing, strobe and flood lights for landing within such terrible rain.

' Landing in 3 minitues sir, winds hard and fast, may have a bit of a rough landing'

' Do it..'

Linton nodded with a smile as he switched around with verious nobs and switches as the Pintas started to ease through the clouds.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2003, 08:47:01 PM
Calm. Control. Ira's teachings came into mind. With a deep breath and a slow exhale, she nodded. "Very well, Sy. I will do as you say if it will get me back to Coruscant any faster. I just hope you know what you're doing." She stood. "And let 's hope that no one here is Force-sensitive."

Quay'Na exited the cockpit and made her way back to the room where she had woken up in. She had to admit, she was stil fully dressed, so she did have to give him that much credit. Perhaps, she was wrong about him.

With a shrug, she opened the door to his closet and looked over what she had to chose from.

Syriande Blue
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:01:59 PM
BANG

They hit a wind pocket and the ship rocked hard, lurching left. Linton strained to keep hold of the Pintas but he did it, swurving the to ship back on course. He was a great pilot, one of the best. Ex-Rebel Pilot.

Sure enough the lights of Nada shaa gleamed through the cockpit of the Pintas. The rian covering the windows made it hard to see but it was them alright...it was home for the crew. The Pintas sailed high above the city before the egines slowed down and the feeling of a heavey dropping sensation started within there bowls.

The Pintas throw suddenly its engines into reverse and the pintas landed softly onto the landing pad. The rain so severe that the noise of the rain hitting the ship was infact louder than the engines.

'Harrs that Gentleman?'

' Perfect landing Linton' Blue said patting the man on his back 'OKAY CREW LETS HAVE YOU!, MEET IN THE LOUNGE WHEN READY AND NO MORE THAN 5 MINITUES WE HAVE SOMONE WAITING FOR US!' Yelled blue as he looked out of a small window, catching site of Lldian.

Lldian Sorve
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:08:57 PM
The rain was heavey, and Lldian was growing inpatiant. Suddenly from above, 2 or maybe even 3 spot lights covered the landing pad in a amazing bright light. The Assassin covered over his eyes and looked down, shielding himself from the ships landing lights.

The Pintas it was and quite a great ship from the outside. The pintas touched down softly and the engines slowed down and eventually slowed to a hault. Finaly they had arrived, and about time to.

Lldins quickly whispered something into the ear of one of his gaurd and he ran off leaving Lldian and one other gaurd waitinf for the crew to emerge.

The rain became heavier then, a storm was brewing badly and they needed to get some cover quickly, preferibly within the safety of a speeder over better yet the Corf Lair.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:24:08 PM
Blue's crew had assembled in the lounge as instructed. Quay'Na exited Sy's quarters dressed in a dark pair of trousers, a long white tunic and a black belt wrapped around her slim waist on the outside of the tunic.

She was still trying to figure out a place to put her sabre as Sy stepped into the lounge. The crew had been eyeing her and making some rather rude comments under thier breaths until their superior walked in.

Syriande Blue
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:42:19 PM
Blue looked at the woman and then back to bubbles whome he was spekaing to before he ventured into the lantern lit lounge.

' Pop the ramp Bubbles, everyone be carefull and watch your mouths. One move out of turn and our heads will hang.Y ou know the drill.' Blue said looking around his crew all donning heavy cloaks and gaping hoods of black and crimson red. Blue grabbed the last cloak on the cloak rack and threw it at Quay before tighing his cloak and flipping his own hood up.

The ramp lowred and hissed as it hit the ground softly.

'Lets do this' Blue said. He lead the crew of 9 and his new crew member out into the terrible rain of the Nada Shaa night. Fresh rain and the sight of his home made a whooping feeling within his chest. However seeing the deadly Lldian punched it back down.

' Ldian! good to see you again! ' The Assassin and Highwayman shook hands.

'And you Gentleman Thief. Our cargo for you is waiting at the Lair so we travel there first. Additionally the Magister wishes to have dinner with his guests...your crew'

Blues' heart sank.

' W--what..the Magister?..of the Morag Corf?'

'Do npot speak our name liudly here Gentleman!' The Assassin hissed loudly, Bubbles stirred at Lidians threat, but Blues hard gripped his wrist softly 'as if to say 'no'.'Yes His Lordship asked for you presence this eve, and you shall attended it'

Blue looked back at Quay, his face showing a lopsided pout.

'Is there something wrong?'

' Of course not! Shall we leave?'

'Yes' Lldian turned and waved his hand. A second speeder limo turned up and behind that a more bigger transport for the crew pulled up behind it. 'Three of your crew and no more are allowed to journey with me in the Limo' Said Lidian before he turned and walked towards the speeder-limo.

Blue nodded towards Bubbles (his sort of body gaurd) before blues eyes rested upon Quay. he nodded for her to come after a moment and started his way towards the limo, flanked by Bubbles.

The rest of the crew were happy to ride in the larger transport, together they could have a bit of a tactical talk before they got to the Corfs lair.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2003, 09:58:58 PM
Quay didn't say much as Blue threw the cloak at her. She finally decided that the tunic she had on was pretty darn long and clipped her sabre to the waist of the trousers. The cloak was a welcomed sight as the wind and the rain poured in torrents outdoors.

She stood with the crew as Blue shook hands with a man, a rather ominous looking character, she could just barely make out what they were saying.

So, when she heard about the dinner invitation, her thoughts of being home by mid-afternoon dropped. This wasn't good, not good at all. What had she gotten herself into now?

Blue looked just as upset, but was countered by the man's suspicion of something being wrong. A moment later, she was headed towards a limo with the strange man, Sy and Bubbles. She hoped everything would go alright, it had too. Quay'Na needed to get back to Coruscant.

Lldian Sorve
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:30:26 PM
The Morag Corf Agent and his gaurd stepped into the spacious and well lit Limo followed by the "three" crew of the Pintas. Sorve pulled back his own hood and smiled grimly at his three guests within the streched speeder. Yet said nothing.

The speeder set off and the five sat awkwardly in the back, none spoke but all listned to the loud tapping upon the roof of the speeder as it sped down the narrow streets of Nada Shaa. Finaly the Assassin spoke, his eyes resting on the Gentleman Thief.

' We are, as you and your crew know, a Underground Society, we ask of you that you keep our secret behind your teeth and do not speak of us or our location. We shall give you our trust but if you break it then we reserve the right to to cease the sourse from wense it game, you crew shall perish. Are we understood?'

' Of Course Lldian' Said blue

' And for the benifit of your new lady crew member, you shall all be searched before you enter our lair and striped of any weapons you shall posess. Of course we know you pirates carry blasters of course it is natual, and you your duel pistols Gentlman, but we wish to see that you are unarmed infront of the Magister of course!'

' Of course.' Blues heart nearly stopped...her sabre..what in the blue hell were they to do. She had a saber on her If they saw that the Pintas and her crew would be slain and destroyed.

The Limo after a lenghy journey through the city and its hard rain finaly came to a stop outside a large tavern within the backstreets of Nada Shaa. it was a dank, cheap looking tavern, for smuggerlers and unsavory folks alike to talk busnuiss. Lldian slid out from the Limo and the three guests followed him.

The crew transport fulled up moments afterwards and the Pintas gang jumped out from the back and ganged up behind their captian and bubbles (who still looked towards the Assasin in a grim fashion).

' This way' Lldian said walking up the steps into the lanten lit back ally tavern.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:53:17 PM
Searched and stripped of any weapons...her lightsabre. Quay'Na had to think fast. Oh, this wasn't good and it was getting worse by the moment. She was more than thankful that she had concealed her Padawan braid into the shoulder-length locks of her hair. She had an idea.

Lldian Sorve
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:46:04 AM
Leading to party up the steps into the dark tavern named "The Hole", Lldian turned just before the inside the doors just as two gaurds flanked his sides. The doors shut behind them, they were in.

The Tavern looked just as dark and dank as it did from the outside. Lit only by lanterns and non-artificial lighting it became clear that it was most certainly the home of some terrible, dark orginization. The rumors of the Magister being a Vampire was more or less looking to be true every step of he way.

' Please...' Lldian said gesturing to them all ' Unequip yourselves and then we shall see if your removal of such weapons are no lie' Sorve spoke quietly.

Blue nodded to them game as if telling to do so.

Blue hmself pulled out two custom made pistols, old in looks and design. His drew pulled out a number of blasters and blades and it was laid before the Assassn upon the wooden flood.

' Good, and the lady?' Lldian said gesturing towards the "10th" member of Blues crew.

Again, Blues' heart sank.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:22:49 AM
Quay'Na's heart beat a little faster as she nodded and reached within her cloak and tunic and removed her lightsabre. Holding it out to the man, her face remained expressionless. "I hold this only as a trophy, a deep reminder of a Jedi Master who was lost in an explosion that I part took in. The only Jedi to ever die in my presence. A death I took...great pleasure in."

Please forgive me, Master Ira. Though her heart felt heavy, Quay'Na gave the man a hardened expression.

"I would like it back when I leave, Sir." She spoke with an icy tone, never flinching.

Syriande Blue
Jan 14th, 2004, 08:31:48 PM
Lldian eyed the woman carefully, he had trusted Gentleman thus far and had done so for the time of the contract set between both groups. He would do so once more... as luck may have it. Gentleman nodded to his crew and they all passed by him as they followed the assassin.

Blue took up the rear with Quay'na but the barman behind the grotty bar-countrer and the few patrons of the grimey pub eyed the crew suspiciously, not a nice feeling at all. They were most certainly within deep territory now, and if something went wrong, well, that was it.

Lldian lead them into a back room fillwed with creates and barrels before turning to bubbles.

" Give me a hand" Bubbles and the assassin boths pulled back a very heavy create to reveal a round trap door. Lldian bent down and lit a candle that was placed there so that the crew could venture down safely. He pulled out a key, unlocked the trap door and pulled it open.

A faint glow of lighting glowed from the hole as if candles were lit far below under the ground. Lldian nodded and gestured towards the trap door, seemingly he would go last. Bubbles reluctantly took the order to go first and started down, followed by Glunk, linton and then the others. Blue and Quay'Na would be last before Lldian.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 14th, 2004, 08:46:05 PM
Quay'na had no idea where she was headed as she proceeded down the stairs, she kept herself open to the Force, but blocked it from any other Force users just in case. She remained calm, as if this was just another job.

Syriande Blue
Jan 16th, 2004, 10:27:01 AM
The ladder took them down and down and down. It was quite a long way perhaps fifty to sixty feet and it took the crew a while to get down since there were nine of them. Glunk of course being the largest took his time, holding up the rest that were above him. ' BoSS i hate' these bloody things' he shouted up three or more times and three or more times Blue told him they were called ' ladders'.

Finaly the crew made it to the bottom and they entered a cavern sole lit by candle light, it seemed that they were in a cave type cavern, staictiets and staligmites were about the place, a large pool of clear blue water rested to their left with seemed to run into a under ground river. Creatures of all races were busy walking around, going up and down ladders draped over the side of what seemed a bottomless cliff as the light did not stretch to the bottom.

Before the crew could look aroud more Lldian came to the bottom of the ladder and addressed them.

' Welcome my friends, to the Headquarters of the Morag Corf, home to Assassins, Pirates and other such underground originizations, this my friends is our secret location'. he said looking at them and their amazed face at the sheer scale of the cavernn Much of the gloom of the cave denied them of seeing much detail and the far end of the cavern, but it was quite sure that it was of montrous proportions, and the sheer number of people coming in and out of the gloom was of much proof.

'The Cave has a nickname of course, it is named " Wookey Hole" it is said that of course Wookeys made a home down here with a sect of wiches, this cave has many a tale to be told, but not here, we shall venture even deeper to the combs, and the main facility of our cave dwelling, follow me' And of they went once again, carefull not to trip over rock or bang heads on low hanging bits of stalictiet.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 16th, 2004, 09:30:58 PM
The Padawan was impressed, the place was like an entire other world down here.

An underworld.

She looked at Sy and whispered. "What have you gotten me into?" She straighted slightly and continued on. Quay'Na wasn't so sure she really wanted to know the answer to that.

She was sure her comment probably angered him, but she was still not too happy with what was happening anyway. Damn wine...

Syriande Blue
Apr 10th, 2004, 11:38:05 AM
The crew were taken deeper into the cave network it became quite obvious that this was more than just a headquarters. As they clambered over a metal catwalk that spanned over a large cavern filled with a very clear blue water (connected to the underground river earlier on) something swept past them in the dark and hissed.

For a brief moment the figure showed it fangs but before it could advance Lldian shaved it away and the hooded figure rushed off past them down the suspended catwalk.

' Vampires...' Whispered Blue before they were continued with their journey deeper into the cavern.

Eventually they made it to what seemed a domed cavern where only candle lit their view. Lldian told them to wait here and then ventured off down a side passage, this was the big one, the leader of the Corf was about to greet them.

Before anyone cold say another word the same hooded figure ventured up towards them and hissed.

' BoSS theirs sumin wrong wit dat man, i swear he seems all-'

' Glunk, shut up...' Blue said but before anything else happned the Vampire advanced on Glunk, his fangs wide and bloody. Glunk tooka swing but the Vampire was to quick and strunk out a punch of his own, glunk was knocked sideways, Blue tried to call a cease fire but the rest of the crew suddenly, and bravely advanced on the vampire leaving Blue to pick up Glunk...

' FRELL! shouted blue.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 10th, 2004, 08:27:59 PM
Quay's eyes went wide as she saw the...vampire advance towards their group and then be shooed away. She wouldn't have believed it had she not seen it. But, she held her tongue, things were getting worse and worse as the time passed.

When Glunk was attacked, Quay stood in shock for a mere moment. Was this going to turn into a feeding frenzy with them as the main course?

She automatically went for her sabre...damn, it was gone! This was definitely not a place Quay wanted to be by any means.

She went to Blue to help with Glunk, the others were after the vampire guy. "I'm open for any suggestions," she told him quickly.

Syriande Blue
Apr 10th, 2004, 08:43:40 PM
The Vampire sped towards the downed Glunk like a bat out of hell as if the Rodian had been choosen for its prey. Glunk had attacked the Vampire, this made the fat Rodian a target, something to be a challenge.

Glunk squeeled as the hooded figure throw itself at the Rodian, it was close, to close. The Vampire had been only inches away from Glunks exposed neck when Bubbles interviened, Vampire or Not ubbles was a big lad and could handle alot, but a Vampire was slightly out of his leuge.

With one mighty fist Bubbles smashed the Vampire cleanly over the head, and then another blow to the creatures chest before bringing his knee to the blood thrusty figures groin.

All futile attempts.

The Vampire turned quickly, a arm in the air and smashed the huge man that was bubbles across the cavern and smack dap hard into a solid rock face.

Bubbles was out cold.

Linton went in next but if Bubbles was out that means that not even a jumped up wookie could save the crew. Linton was promptly cast asside with a uppercut to the chin, the Pintas great pilot was out cold along side Bubbles.

This left only Blue Glunk and the Jedi Quay to try and deal with the situation because the rest of the crew had been left upstairs in the bar, while only the trusted and gaurding were allowed to join down below.

' I am open to, Quay...seriously....'

The Vampire turned on its heels and made one last advance towards the concious three.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 10th, 2004, 08:55:27 PM
"I could really use my lightsabre about now!" She told Blue as the vampire was now coming for them.

Quay'Na concentrated and attempted to pull the vampires feet out from under him, but to no avail, she wasn't strong enough in telekinesis yet.

She was running out of ideas. She was acrobatic and limber, but what good was that against a bloody vampire?

"I"m waiting!! Anytime!"

Syriande Blue
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:07:06 PM
' Oh for pete sake...' Blue suddenly stood up strait and let go of the Rodian who fell to the hard stone with a thud, luckily the fat that circulated Glunks bottom saved him for harmfull injurey.

' You women. always bloody moaning arnt you?, you bloody females NEVER can get the jist of a bloody situation can you?, ya just...'

WHAM

Blues first suddenly jolted in the direction of the Vampires nose and it connected with a very potent crack. Still however Blue did not turn his face away from Quay...the Vampire lulled slightly, rocking on the spot.

'...Keep...'

CRACK

Another punch to the face smacked the Bloodless one cleanly in the jaw which in turn took out a few of the Vampires front teeth, but still the Vampire did not fall, it simply stood there, in shock, motionless.

'...On sodding moaning dont ya? you moan on the sodding Pintas, you woman moan i leave the toilet seat up..its just a constant...'

SMACK

'...Bloody...'

CRUNCH

'...Fiasco...aint it?'

The vampire suddenly fell forwards and landed hard on his face, a few more teeth dripped from his mouth, however Blue did it, the Vampire was out cold. All the while Blue had not taken his gaze away from Quay and even now he looked at her as if she was still moaning.

' Come on you lot, get up...' He eventually said kicking the boot of Bubbles, who after recovering, hoisted Linton up also.

Noone could beielve it, the shock on their faces as the looked down to the Vampire and then back to Blue...

' What?...' Blue said comicaly.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:16:22 PM
Quay just stared at him. "And I'll keep moaning about that toilet seat!!" She spat at him, with an eyebrow raised at the fallen vampire.

Quay'Na smiled. "Good job, Blue. Never knew you had it in ya. Can we get the frell out of here now?"

Syriande Blue
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:27:36 PM
Blue raised a index figure towards Quay as if he was going to answer back in retort when a loud clapping came from the darkness of the cavern, a slow, sarcastic, solo clapping from one figure alone.

' Congratulations Mr. Blue...nicely handled' Said a cold voice,so cold in fact it sent chills down the very spine of Blue, he had heard this voice before, a creature not much unlike the one that laid upon the floor.

' It is not often we have a distinguished guest such as yourself lay to waist a Vampire such as Fjord, he is one of my champions...such a pitty...'

The voice was now rich like dark chocolate dripping from sponge yet its weilder did not step from the darkness, he remained hidden, clearly he had watched the whole show and even, eerily enough, had been there when they entered.

' So tell me...' The voice continued. '...How is my most trusted transporters these days?'

' As well as can be expected concidering, Magister...'

' Concidering what, Blue?...'

' Concidering your package is not one we often transport your excellency...' Blue with the formalities was purely fake, he just did not want tobe rude.

' I see...are you...peckish?...our chef cooked us something...appitising...'

Blue and Bubbles looked at one another and then to the vampire...whatever the chef had made he better not be one of them, now that would be worth moaning about.

Quay'Na Rakai
Apr 11th, 2004, 12:27:23 PM
Quay'Na straightened upon hearing the new voice, it didn't sound much better than the last. But, that wasn't surprising being in the area they were in.

While Blue and the new one were talking, Quay began to feelher way through the deep dwelling they were in. Using the Force to guide her, knowing full well what she needed...yes, there they were. Milling about, scrounging for anything they could get their little paws on.

Rats

Her nature ability gave her great power over the animal kindom. Quay'Na could hear their thoughts, feel their movements. They were contemplating on where their next dinner was going to come from.

She eased into their minds gently, explaining who she was and what was happening. With a smile on her face, they had agreed to help, if need be.