PDA

View Full Version : Roommate?

Ace McCloud
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:35:40 PM
Was kind of bored and started thinking about a few rps that would take place in my room. The only problem is I don't really have a room yet. But I was wondering if anyone wanted to bunk with Ace? I can't really imagine any character wanting to, but it could be interesting... But if not I'll just not have a roommate... =P

Morgan Evanar
Oct 12th, 2003, 05:34:31 PM
Roommates aren't really important. Some people do it though.

I'm just now getting a roommate :mischief

Pierce Tondry
Oct 12th, 2003, 07:08:28 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Roommates aren't really important. Some people do it though.

I'm just now getting a roommate :mischief

What he says is true. He found someone who will wrestle with him.

And the thing about roommates not being important is also true.

Ace McCloud
Oct 12th, 2003, 10:53:42 PM
Oh I know, I just kind of threw out the idea.

AmazonBabe
Oct 13th, 2003, 02:52:20 PM
:: Tackles Morgan and puts him in a head-lock. ::

Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something? :mischief

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:42:42 PM
Put it on ice you two. :p Sometimes roommates can be fun. Usually you get a roommate by having one friend you hang out with all the time and then one of you moves in with the other. Or just arrange to RP a get together in your room.

Like the infamous Coffee Get Together hosted by Kindo. That was one odd thing. Lion, Zeke, myself, and a few others were in on that thread. Very interesting time, that was.

Zeke
Oct 16th, 2003, 06:25:49 PM
Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
Like the infamous Coffee Get Together hosted by Kindo. That was one odd thing. Lion, Zeke, myself, and a few others were in on that thread. Very interesting time, that was.

We made a small group of IC friends for a while. We used to all join fight threads and gang up on Sith, or throw drinking parties in the B&G. This thread also made Zeke and Kindo roommates.