PDA

View Full Version : The search for the one ring

Tony Maxwell
Oct 10th, 2003, 07:45:37 PM
Tony walked down a street with his freind Quay'Na Rakai walking next to him, They had been looking around for a ring shop that they had heard of

the streets where crowded and that made it hard to see the names of the shops, after another half hour they finaly reached a building, the sign over the door read "Felix's Jewelry shop"

Tony walked through the door with Quay behind him, A slightyfat man was behind the counter

"welcome to my shop" Felix said as he gace them a big smile "what can I do for you today?"

Tony smiled back "umm, we are looking for jeweled rings", Felix nodded his head and pointed over at a display case "you might want to check those ones over there" He said with another smile

"thank you" Tony said as he walked over to the display, there where many rings and all of them were beautiful, He bent down ro get a better veiw

"what kind of Jewelry does yasmon likeQuay?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 10th, 2003, 07:52:44 PM
Quay'Na shrugged. "Ya got me, I have not the slightest idea. But, if it's coming from you, I'm sure she'll like anything. My preferences are diamonds and rubies."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:04:39 PM
Tony sighed as he looked from ring to the price tag and then to another ring until he'd looked at them all

He could only afford about half of the rings he was looking at, He scratched the back of his head as he looked over the rings again

Tony looked at one ring, It was made of some kind of gold metal and had a decent sized red gem in the middle "what do you think about that one? He said pointing at the ring.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:10:13 PM
"Very nice," She answered and looked at the owner. "Can we see that one?" She asked as she pointed towards the ring Tony liked.

"Sure, Miss." He answered as he unlocked the case and brought out the ring and let Quay'Na see it.

"It's really nice, Tony." She told him as she gave it to him to see.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:30:37 PM
Tony held it up close to his eyes "how much for it?" He asked Felix "3,000 credits" the shop keeper said with another of his smiles

Tony reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and pulled out the amount "I'll take this one" He said as he handed over the money

Felix took the money and the ring from Tony and walked behind the counter and put the ring in a small black velvet case and handed it back to Tony "Nice doing business with you sir"

Tont smiled and walked out the door into the crowded street "well thats something I dont have to worry about anymore."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:34:14 PM
Quay'Na gave Tony a strange look as she followed him out of the shop. "You know, you probably should have looked around a bit longer. Remember this is the woman that you love and you want to marry and to be with the rest of your life. Choosing the perfect ring is...well...it's supposed to be special."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:35:30 PM
Tony smiled "I have a good feeling about this ring" he rubed the back of his neck with his hand "It was like it was calling my name."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:38:45 PM
She shrugged. "Okay, if you say so." She looked down the street. "So, have you asked my dad yet to marry her? It is common ettiquite to do so, ya know."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:34:39 PM
Tony shruged "I was going to ask him if he wanted to have dinner with me" he smiled "then I will ask him."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:13:30 PM
"That would be an excellent idea, Tony. I think, my dad really likes you and I doubt you have anything to worry about."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:15:25 PM
Tony scratched his right wrist with his left hand "I sure hope he dosnt object about me and you sister."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:22:47 PM
"You worry to much. Just be yourself."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:25:33 PM
Tony laughed "ya, I guess I got nothing to worry about" he turned to her and smiled "I'll just be myself and show him who I am."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:26:49 PM
"That's a very good idea, I just wouldn't get drunk that night." She laughed back.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:29:00 PM
Tony laughed again "well I'll stay off the hard stuff as long as he does also" he ran his hand through his hair "do you think I should invite him over tonight or maybe sometime later this week."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:43:32 PM
Quay'Na thought about it for a moment. "Well, since you just bought the ring, perhaps tonight would be good. He's kinda busy thorugh the week with his new job. Why not give him a call now?"

Tony Maxwell
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:49:09 PM
Tony patted his pocket "oh, I forgot that I lost my comlink" He gave her a silly grin "I guess I'll have to go get a new one so that I can call him."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:56:11 PM
Teh Padawan drew out her new one from her pouch on her belt. "Here, just got it yesterday."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 11th, 2003, 06:01:01 PM
"thanks" Tony said as he took it from her "whats you father number?" he asked and after she told him he punched it in and waited

someone picked up on the other side "hello, mr, Lekray" Tony said in a happy tone,

Cordell Le'Kray
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:28:25 PM
"Yes?" Cordell asked after his greeting once the call came through. It was Saturday and he had been reading the paper on his balcony and relaxing.

It was a beautiful day and Cordell always took advantage of it.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:40:15 PM
"this is Tony Maxwell" He said into the com "I would be most pleased if you could join me for dinner tonight" Tony smiled at Quay "I have a few things I would like to talk to you about."

Cordell Le'Kray
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:45:02 PM
"Sure, Tony." Sounded important for the young man to be calling him. "Where did you have in mind?" He asked.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 11th, 2003, 10:14:59 PM
Tony thought for a moment "oh, I know this nice place called Yolanda's fine restraunt, it a great place for nice dinners" he said into the com.

Cordell Le'Kray
Oct 12th, 2003, 06:19:35 AM
"That sounds great, what time?" It had been a while since Cordell had been to a restuarant that hadn't included some kind of business to it. Not that he ever really minded, but at least he could be a bit more relaxed tonight.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 12th, 2003, 01:59:48 PM
Tony checked his watch "umm, how about seven pm?' He said as he scratched his head with his free hand.

Cordell Le'Kray
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:04:24 PM
"Sounds perfect, my boy. Seven it is. I'll see you then." Cordell answered.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:10:40 PM
Tony smiled "ok, I'll see you later thern."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:13:03 PM
Quay'Na watched Tony switch off the comm. "Well, you're set." He handed it to her. "Whatcha gonna wear? You can't go into a fancy restuarant in jeans and a t-shirt."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:14:59 PM
Tony thought for a moment "I guess I could rent a tux or somethin."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:27:47 PM
"Or at least a tie and a sports coat. Wait a minute, why not Padawan attire? That and dress robes, yeah. That is accepted anywhere." Quay'Na told him as they began to walk back towards the temple.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:30:07 PM
Tony thought for a moment "I dont usaly wear my Jedi robes" he smiled "I like normal cloths bacuase their more comfertable."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:33:42 PM
Quay'Na shrugged. "Okay, then how about a tie and sports coat and some nice dress pants?"

Tony Maxwell
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:34:34 PM
Tony shruged "I guess I'll just grab my robes and go" he said with a weak smile.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:43:40 PM
"I do believe that coming dressed as a Jedi would make my dad more happy about letting him give away his little girl."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:45:19 PM
Tony laughed "you might be right" he laughed again "I just hope he lets me have his little girl."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:46:53 PM
"Just treat her right and with respect and I doubt you'll have any problem."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:50:56 PM
Tony sighed "your right, I guess Im a little worried that she'll say no."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:07:13 PM
"I don't know what she'll say really, Tony. All you can do is ask and if she does, just give her a bit more time. But, really I don't think she will. She really likes you, even loves you. Have you talked about this?"

Tony Maxwell
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:08:41 PM
Tony shook his head "I havnt even talked to her since she was exepted into the order" he said sadly "I was hoping to ask her soon."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:21:54 PM
Quay'Na was shocked as she stopped in mid-stride. "You haven't talked to her lately?"

Tony Maxwell
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:36:32 PM
Tony shook his head again "no I thought if I spent to much time with her she'd think I was crowding her and might not want to be with me anymore."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:38:32 PM
"I can see your point, but...you really need to show her how much you love her at the same time."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 13th, 2003, 06:57:45 PM
"She knows I love her" Tony said with a heavy sigh "maybe I'll invite her over for dinner before I ask her the big question."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:04:22 PM
"That would probably be a very good idea."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:05:35 PM
Tony smiled "I thought it would be" He said as he scratched his head again "Im very nervios about this whole thing."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:32:21 PM
"Well, you're supposed to be. You're only asking her to be your mate for life." She teased.

Tony Maxwell
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:34:28 PM
Tony sctratched even more "I guess I just need to calm down a little" he said as he fingered the ring box in his pocket with his free hand.

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:36:33 PM
"You'll do fine, you could always practice on me a few times before."

Tony Maxwell
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:38:35 PM
Tony stared up into the sky "no, I think I'll good enough to do it" he said still looking up "and it would feel weird to do it with you" he looked down "no offence ment."

Quay'Na Rakai
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:48:00 PM
Quay'na just laughed as they continued down the street. He really was nervous.