View Full Version : Expanding (Kack)

Lady Mylia
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:23:43 AM
Mylia walked into the training arena. She made her way into a corner where no one was around. Mylia need help, more help than what Dasquian gave her. It was embarassing to combat with Dasquian, she was so horrible at it, she needed more help before she could go back to Dasquian. Her new friend, Kack, agreed to meet with her and help her out with her combat skills. She took a seat and began to stretch out her body while waiting for Kack.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 10th, 2003, 05:47:16 PM
Kack entered the sparring chamber and saw Mylia sitting in a corner stretching.

He smiled as he walked over to her.

"Long time no see, Lady Mylia," he said giving her a slight hug.

"So what kind of combat would you like to pratice? Saber? Hand-to-hand? Force?"

Lady Mylia
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:03:57 PM
Mylia jumped up and took the on-coming embrace from Kack. "It's good to see you again, Kack." She smiled and adjusted her tunic. "Oh, hand-to-hand! Please. I'm horrible at it..."

Kack Mebuff
Oct 11th, 2003, 03:51:44 PM
"No problem, I could show you a lot of new tricks."

Kack walked over to the control panel in the chamber and tapped the keypad.

The surroundings changed from the steel chamber into what appeard to be a dojo.

"This is much more appropriate. Don't you think?"

Kack gave Mylia a smile and then took a defensive stance.

"Hit me."

Lady Mylia
Oct 11th, 2003, 09:09:23 PM
Mylia nodded. The atmosphere was a lot more... combative. She gave him a strange look as he said "hit me." "Are you sure? Where?" Not even waiting for an answer she layed one right into his left forearm with her right hand.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 12th, 2003, 09:19:34 PM
As Mylia struck Kack's forearm, he spun his hand and grabbed her wrist, twisting her arm behind her back.

"Hmmm ... try again," Kack said giving her a smirk.

"C'mon now. You have to find where I might have a weakness."

Kack gave Mylia a playful shove in the shoulder.

Lady Mylia
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:34:43 AM
Mylia smiled and tried to focus, how could she do this? Where is Kack's weakness, if any? She sighed, this was so frusterating to her. She wiggled free from Kack's grip and spun around, this time using her left leg to sweep under Kack, attempting to knock him backwards.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 14th, 2003, 12:11:18 PM
Kack slid backwards away from the sweep attack, in what seemed like the blink of an eye.

"My turn," he smirked, and with a rush forward he punched hard, his fist stopped millimeters away from Mylia's face. The Force aided his every movement.

"Okay, right here, the perfect attack would have been a kick to the stomach or chest. This is because your leg is longer than my arm when extended. Therefore you would make contact before me."

Let's try again a little slower.

Kack went through the motions of his attack and explained precisely when to kick to Mylia.

Lady Mylia
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:03:13 PM
Mylia barely fliched as Kack's hand came very close to her face. Though she was nervous, she wouldn't dare let it show as much as she could possibly help. She listened intently to Kack, taking in his every word. She was determined to get this combat thing down. As he explained about the kick, she nodded. The next time when Kack went through the motions again Mylia, in turn, extended her left leg her reached up towards Kack's stomach with her foot.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:50:40 PM
"Excellent," Kack said chuckling.

"Let's try a new technique, you must learn how to take the offense. You attack me ... now!"

Kack Mebuff
Oct 14th, 2003, 08:51:07 PM
"Excellent," Kack said chuckling.

"Let's try a new technique, you must learn how to take the offense. You attack me ... now!"

Kack took a defensive attack, awaiting Mylia's assault.

Lady Mylia
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:13:43 PM
Mylia didn't even bother to nod. She just quickly shifted all her weight and put her force into a punch towards Kack's jaw. She aimed her punch for several inches behind his head to provide for a greater impact.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:24:43 AM
Kack extended his leg as Mylia came to punch him, this time she was quick to knock his leg down, but still he ducked low to avoid the punch. As she punched over his shoulder, Kack knocked her leg out at the knee, sending Mylia to the ground.

Lady Mylia
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:37:54 PM
Mylia landed on the ground with a thud. "Erg.... I'll never get this." She said pulling herself up. "Let's face it, I'm not a fighter."

Kack Mebuff
Oct 19th, 2003, 08:18:09 PM
"Well, then we will make you into one. A Jedi must always be able to defend one's self from attack. And if it comes down to it, take offensive as well."

Kack walked over to Mylia as she got to her feet.

"Where are target points for me? Hm?"

Kack pointed to various parts of the body: back of the neck, knees, ribs, stomach, face, and spine.

"All of these are vital attack points. Places where I can do damage with minimal work. You need to attack these points without leaving too much of an opening on your own target points."

Lady Mylia
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:45:33 PM
Mylia nodded. "I just don't get this, I've never been much of combat, I would more perfer to get out of a situation on my good looks alone." She flipped her ponytail back and winked at Kack. She shook her head and laughed. "I'm just kidding, but this stuff really comes hard for me."

Kack Mebuff
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:00:28 PM
"It's alright, it doesn't come natural for anyone. I learned how to fight the hard way. I spent a lot of time in cantinas, getting my butt kicked!" he said laughing.

"I grew up travelling a lot, and people don't like outlanders in their places. So it got me into a lot of trouble. Learned to fight that way, picked up some martial arts as well."

Kack resumed his defensive stance.

"Come on now, less talk, more fighting," he said giving Mylia a wink of his own.

Lady Mylia
Oct 23rd, 2003, 06:44:37 PM
Mylia sighed and nodded. She knew that Kack was right, they needed to get back to their main purpose: combat. Trying to use the element of surprise, Mylia took another jab at Kack.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:13:40 PM
Kack leaned back and just dodged the attack, not expecting the attack so soon. But as soon as Mylia missed she took advantage of Kack's bent position and knocked his legs out from behind.

He hit the ground with a thud.

"Excellent, excellent!" Kack said chuckling as he got up off of the ground.

Lady Mylia
Oct 26th, 2003, 12:06:26 PM
Mylia smiled and shook her head. "I guess I can get it..." She trailled off.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 26th, 2003, 09:13:28 PM
Kack smiled.

"Come, let us try again. Hit me! Knock me over! Do whatever you can!"

He took a defensive stance once again.

Lady Mylia
Oct 27th, 2003, 09:04:39 PM
Mylia lunged her body toward Kack, again trying for a jab, but quickly she pulled it away and took another swing at him with the opposite hand: an upper cut to the gut, was her targer.

Kack Mebuff
Oct 28th, 2003, 12:16:54 PM
Kack thrust his hand down to catch Mylia's forearm, knocking it down to the ground.

She quickly countered with a kick towards his chest, but he blocked moving backwards. Kack then flipped over Mylia.

She spun around to attack again but he kicked her in the stomach knocking her backwards.

Lady Mylia
Nov 27th, 2003, 10:50:21 PM
Mylia stumbled backwards a couple steps before regaining her balance. She quickly countered with a fake jab to the jaw and then a uppercut to his stomach.

Kack Mebuff
Dec 2nd, 2003, 09:27:54 PM
Kack slid back, just enough to avoid Mylia's uppercut. He then square up and bowed.

"Very well fought, my friend. Do you have a lightsaber?"

Kack pulled out his own and ignited it with a hiss.

Lady Mylia
Dec 21st, 2003, 09:45:40 PM
Mylia shook her head. "Sadly, not yet. But hopefully, soon."

Kack Mebuff
Dec 21st, 2003, 11:45:15 PM
"Well, we'll have to use one of the spares from the training facility."

Kack extinguished his own saber, before calling one of the extras to his hand. He then handed the lightsaber to Mylia.

"Here you are."

Lady Mylia
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:22:03 PM
Mylia took the saber and ignited it. A light blue beam appeared and Mylia looked at it for a moment before she looked back to Kack. "I have never held on before...." She trailed off.

Kack Mebuff
Dec 28th, 2003, 06:17:23 PM
"Hey, you gotta learn sometime, right?" Kack said grinning.

"I'll go easy on you, I promise."

He ignited his own saber as he spoke. A brilliant violet blade of energy shot from the handle.

"Don't want you losing any limbs or anything," he remarked chuckling.

Lady Mylia
Jan 2nd, 2004, 11:20:36 AM
Mylia shook her head. "No, I want to keep my body intact, thanks." She smiled as she slowly swung the sabre up and around in a more agile position.

Kack Mebuff
Jan 2nd, 2004, 02:57:50 PM
"First I just want you to get used to the size and weight of the saber. Once you get the hang of handling it, we'll start some more combat training. Take some practice swings at me."

Lady Mylia
Jan 30th, 2004, 11:48:04 PM
Mylia took a few clumsy swings, almost dropping it several times. She looked up to Kack with a sheepish smile. "Oops..." She said biting her lip.

Kack Mebuff
Jan 31st, 2004, 11:40:34 AM
"It's quite alright, it takes some getting used to. It seems clumsy at first, but once you get used to it, it's far more effective than a blaster," Kack said with a knowing smile.

"And remember to use the Force, reach out. Make the connection it will help you."

Lady Mylia
Mar 23rd, 2004, 02:33:09 PM
Mylia nodded as she began to swing it again. This time she let go of all control, completely giving herself up to the force. This time she looked up much graceful as she swung the sabre a couple times in front of her.

Kack Mebuff
Mar 25th, 2004, 12:51:29 AM
"Much better..." Kack said as Mylia adjusted to the saber's size and weight.

"Your own saber will have a custom fit for you. It'll be much easier to handle."

Mylia took a few more practice swings before turning the saber.

"Okay... now attack me."

Mylia gave Kack an odd look. Somehow attacking a blind guy with a lightsaber didn't seem fair to her... Jedi or not.

"Do it... it'll be fine I promise."

Lady Mylia
May 26th, 2004, 01:08:12 PM
Mylia shrugged and did at Kack said. Attack. First she swung the saber down across his body.

Kack Mebuff
May 27th, 2004, 08:48:57 PM
Kack thrust his saber upwards bringing it across Mylia's own blade and holding it up there.

She spun off and tried to jab, Kack quickly knocked Mylia's blue blad towards the ground causing a long slash in the metallic floor.

He flicked his own lightsaber knocking Mylia's upwards away from his own body. Kack then stood in a defensive stance.

Lady Mylia
May 29th, 2004, 02:54:26 PM
Mylia sighed, very frusterated. "I'm never going to be able to get this Kack. I should just face it, I'm a lover. Not a fighter." She turned as about to walk away.

Kack Mebuff
May 31st, 2004, 09:24:36 PM
"Oh, come now... you'll get this," he replied, not moving from his stance. He wasn't going to be caught off guard if Mylia tried to attack.

"It's not easy. I know. I took a lot of hard beatings to get to this point. And I'm still learning. So c'mon and attack me!"

Lady Mylia
Jun 5th, 2004, 02:39:38 PM
More out of frusteration than anything, Mylia took her sabre and twirled around and slashed at Kack's left arm.