View Full Version : The Price Of Speaking Up: Or Is It

Sasha Tion
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:09:39 AM
Sasha has her eyes closed right now. It's been awhile now since Talzen had left, leaving a tear gas bomb in her room which has gone off. She is sore, injured, and still cuffed to her bed, the key having fallen out of her hand as she tried to unlock the cuffs. All in all, she's had a bad day so far. Her only hope now is that Shrin, a friend she has made here stops by like he said he would.

Shrin Safserim
Oct 10th, 2003, 04:23:59 PM
"My, but this is an absolutely rancid place," Shrin mutters, looking around the dilapidated lobby. "I wonder if I could get Sasha better accomodations..."

The clerk arrives, grunting something about business.

"Yes, I'm here to visit Miss Sasha Tion."

The man grumbles a room number and Shrin nods, quickly taking his leave of the lobby and going to find the room in question. The door is shut and locked.

"Sasha? It's me, Shrin," he calls, rapping his knuckles against the door.

Sasha Tion
Oct 10th, 2003, 06:38:50 PM
Sasha opens her eyes again only to close them due to the tear gas that is still in the room.

"Shrin?? Get me out of here."

Sasha calls back to Shrin, her voice a bit on the paniky side, as she tugs at one of the cuffs, getting the same result as every other time she's tried this morning. Nothing. She wonders why Shrin didn't just let himself in since when he agreed to pay her a visit, she told him to just come right now.

How she wishes she was in a better state then she was, also wishing that her nighty was in a better state instead of being cut and pulled off to the side.

Shrin Safserim
Oct 10th, 2003, 07:14:44 PM
Her panic spreads to him, and he shakes the door hard. Accursed hotel doors and their automated locks! He steps back, making space, and takes a short hop-step forward, powering a kick that knocks the withered door loose.

His first reaction is to shut his eyes and cover his mouth. Tear gas floods into the hallway.

"Where are you?"

The gas is dissipating, but he still can't open his eyes.

Sasha Tion
Oct 11th, 2003, 07:10:47 AM
Sasha hears the door being forced open and gets a smile on her face, though her voice still sounds panicky.

"I'm at the bed. I can't get up."

Shrin Safserim
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:03:24 PM
Shrin opens his eyes, ignoring the stinging, burning sensation of the tear gas, and stumbles forward through blurred vision to the rectangular form that he thinks is the bed. He buries his face in the bend of his elbow, counts to ten, and when he opens his eyes sees quite clearly the predicament she's in. Quickly his eyes go back to his elbow.

"Who did this?" he asks, pretending to be suffering still from the effects of the gas. The gas has cleared enough to let him see with minor irritation, but he can't bring himself to look upon her.

Sasha Tion
Oct 12th, 2003, 09:54:33 AM
"He found me this morning. I had just woken up when he started cuffing me."

Sasha opens her eyes again, just a crack and sees Shrin standing there.

"The key fell. I couldn't unlock the cuffs myself."

Shrin Safserim
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:11:41 PM
"He? He who?"

As he's asking her this, he begins his search for the key. Shrin turns his eyes carefully to the floor, so as not to look at her, and finds the key resting by the bedpost. While he's crouched to take it, he takes the blankets and flicks them to cover her. Now able to look at her, he unlocks the bindings, reattaching them to his belt and pocketing the key.

Sasha Tion
Oct 13th, 2003, 10:04:02 AM
Sasha takes a deep breath, as if to summon some courage before saying in a quiet voice.

"Talzen"

Sasha is very grateful that Shrin pulls the blanket bake over her as he goes to unlock the cuffs. At the moment she is to sore to get up so she just lays there after bringing her arms to her side.

Shrin Safserim
Oct 13th, 2003, 07:16:13 PM
Shrin kneels by the bed, looking concernedly into her eyes.

"Talzen? Who is he?"

Shrin thinks he may already know, but wants to hear her confirm it.

Sasha Tion
Oct 14th, 2003, 06:39:30 PM
"Remember when we first met? That's him, the one that was beating me up."

Sasha closes her eyes for a moment before opening them again and looking at Shrin.

Shrin Safserim
Oct 15th, 2003, 06:27:48 AM
When she looks back to him he's frowning, eyes narrowed with a look of righteous anger.

"I'll fix him!" Shrin declares in a hushed whisper, clenching a fist. "He has taken his bullying too far this time..."

He stands, taking a deep breath to regain his composure. More important than Talzen's punishment is Sasha's well-being. He turns his focus onto that.

"You need to get dressed. I'll go wait outside the door for you. We should also get your burn attended to."

Sasha Tion
Oct 15th, 2003, 11:13:38 AM
Sasha just nods her head as Shrin says she needs to get dressed. After a couple of moments after Shrin has stepped outside, she goes to get up, but as soon as she puts all her weight on her legs, she collapses to the floor in pain, a scream of pain coming from her as she hits the floor.

Shrin Safserim
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:27:13 PM
No sooner has he closed the door than she's screamed again. His heart siezes with panic and he flings the door back open, balking at the sight of her naked body and averting his eyes. Quickly he throws off his overcoat and drapes it over her shoulders, fretting as he realizes he's not sure what to do about her.

"Are you alright? Is it your burn? Did he do something else to you?"

Sasha Tion
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:30:30 PM
"I'll be fine. Just the pain. Whole body hurts from what happened. I want to kill him."

Sasha looks up at Shrin as she forces herelf up to her hands and knees. She looks rather pale. That is where she's not red from blood, burns, or other injuries which are all over her body.

Shrin Safserim
Oct 18th, 2003, 09:12:05 PM
The peace officer gingerly puts her back on the bed.

"Stay still and don't move. I'm going to go and call the hospital. They can take better care of you than I. Okay?"

He doesn't move though, standing worriedly by her as if leaving her again will kill her.

Sasha Tion
Oct 24th, 2003, 11:16:45 AM
Sasha just nods her head after Shrin has laid her back on her bed, showing that she understands and that she'll be alright. She then painfully rolls onto her side and starts to cry, something she has not done in a long time.

OOC: Sorry for the late responce. Been busy irl.

Shrin Safserim
Oct 24th, 2003, 08:42:36 PM
OOC: It's not a problem. :)

IC: Shrin settles himself on the edge of the bed and calls the hospital.

"Yes, there is an injured girl here...her name is Sasha Tion. She's staying at the Ill-Hazard, on...Oh. Very well. We'll be expecting you in room 233."

He turns, leaning against the headboard and trying to find a way of calming her.

"Interestingly enough, they knew this address already," he comments off-handedly. "It seems there's alot of trouble made at this inn."

Gently he touches her shoulder, smiling slightly at her, though her back is turned to him.

"They say they'll be here within five minutes, and that they'll be able to heal you very quickly."

Sasha Tion
Oct 26th, 2003, 09:12:37 AM
Sasha winces slightly as Shrin puts his hand on her shoulder as she's crying. Though she forces herself to stop crying since she's no longer a child who needs to cry whenever they get injured. She painfully rolls onto her other side so that she's facing Shrin and goes to give him a hug even though it hurts to do that.

"Thank-you my friend."

Shrin Safserim
Oct 26th, 2003, 08:06:00 PM
He gingerly returns the embrace.

"You're welcome, Sasha," he says. "They should be here any time to help you."

Sasha Tion
Oct 27th, 2003, 11:54:22 AM
Sasha goes through her memories to figure out who the They are and when she remembers, she smiles slightly.

"What would I do without you Shrin? Everytime I get injured seriously now, you show up to help me out."

Shrin Safserim
Oct 28th, 2003, 09:41:34 AM
"Well...I don't know what you'd do. Maybe you'd find another future Jedi to do it. If its possible, I would like to stay with you for a while after you've healed, in order to be your bodyguard."

The door is pushed open as Shrin finishes and medics hurry in to tend to Sasha.

"Please consider it. The medics will take good care of you. I'll be outside the door in case I'm needed."

Sasha Tion
Oct 28th, 2003, 11:16:07 AM
Sasha is about to respond to Shrin when the medics enter the room. Instead, she just nods to say that she'll think about it.

A half hour later the medics leave and let Shrin know that Sasha needs a couple days rest, but other than that, she's fine. They hand Shrin a prespriction for some pain killers before heading off.

As Shrin enters the room, he sees Sasha asleep on the bed. A look of peace on her face. She is under the blanket right now and on her arms are a few bandages.

Shrin Safserim
Oct 30th, 2003, 08:43:00 AM
Shrin takes his coat from where the medics have left it, neatly folded on the table by her bed. He puts it on, talking quietly to the sleeping girl.

"I'll defend you from this Talzen. If I must, I will teach you the Good Child Exercises, so you can defend yourself. But first, make a speedy recovery."

Gently he pushes some stray hair from her face.

"I'll be back soon. I'm going to get your prescription filled."

With one last check over his shoulder, he walks out, shutting the door quietly so as not to disturb her.