PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions: Introductions (Faith, Falcon, closed)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:52:31 PM
*Natia was walking along side of her Father, Falcon. She had just been reunited (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32177) with her Father, just a short while back. Despite the bad news that he had, she was still exceedingly happy to see him. It had been who knows how long since they had seen each other and now, now she's off with her Father to introduce him to her sister Faith. After only a couple of moments of walking, she stops at a door and knocks on the door, hoping her sister is in right now*

I hope you like Faith. She's a really nice person though she was sold into slavery when she was a child, but she's managed to get her freedom.

Faith Lerf
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:14:11 AM
Faith was laying on her bed with a book falling slightly towards her as she dozed off. She heard a knock on the door and jumed slightly. She rubbed her eyes and went over to the door and looked out, she saw her sister! and some man she didn't know. It had been some time since she'd seen her sister, they both had been really busy. She definately hadn't seen her sister since she started to show. She placed her hand on her little bulge and opened the door. "Natia! It's so good to see you." She pulled her into a hug. She noticed someone she hadn't seen before and looked to him with a smile. "Hello there."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 11:15:51 AM
Hey Faith.

*Natia returns Faith's hug and makes a mental note of the bulge that she felt*

Can we come in??

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:36:54 PM
Falcon half-smiled at the look of curiosity on Faith's face..

"Ah...Hi."

Faith Lerf
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:00:40 PM
Faith nodded. "Oh yes, please come in. It's not very big, but it works." [b]She smiled to the man.[/i] "Hello."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 11th, 2003, 09:06:48 PM
Falcon smiled more, then laughed a little..He came into the abode as invited, with Natia.

"It seems that's the second time you've said hi to me... in as many minutes. I'm Falcon Gyndar.. Natia's adoptive father, and a Knight of this Order."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 12th, 2003, 10:50:22 AM
*Natia steps into Faith's room and lets herself sit down in a chair as her Father introduced himself*

Dad, I'd like you to meet Faith Lerf, my only biological sister that I know that I like.

Faith, this is my adopted Dad.

Faith Lerf
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:31:56 AM
Faith blushed.. "I'm just a little nervous, that's all." She took a seat across from her sister and Falcon. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiled and felt more comfortable around him, knowing who he was. "Would you guys like anything to drink?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:37:08 AM
Do you have a cola??

*Natia questions slightly, happy to see that Faith isn't reacting negatively to Falcon*

Faith Lerf
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:40:04 AM
Faith stands up. "Yes, I do. Would you like anything Falcon?" She asked waiting before she went into her little kitchenette.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 14th, 2003, 04:04:39 PM
"Ah.. Earl Gray tea or coffee would be fine. I take both black. "

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:43:04 AM
Father will take a tea.

*Natia looks at her Father and smiles, remembering that she used to try and keep him from drinking his coffee in the past*

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:38:42 PM
Falcon smiled at Natia, narrowed his eyes for a second, then laughed.

"Taking care of me or something, daughter?"

He knew that she remembered that he already had enough energy WITHOUT the caffiene boost.

Faith Lerf
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:56:53 PM
Faith went into the kitchen and grabbed a cola and placed it on the counter. It took a little longer to get the coffee ready. She usually has some in the morning and that particular day she got up late and made the coffee later than she usually did, luckly it was still warm and only took a little while to heat up. After that was all done she carried the cola and the black coffee into the living area. She handed it to Natia and Falcon. "There you are..." She said as she took a seat.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 06:59:35 PM
*Natia nods her head in thanks to Faith for the cola, not saying anything about her Father getting a coffee*

Somebodies gotta take care of you if you aren't going to. Besides, you don't need any extra caffiene in you.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:05:58 PM
Falcon sighs, then smiles.

"You're right, daughter. I don't take too much care of myself. I train myself as hard as I train my students. You know what that's like. I'm not a master for those who want it easy. And after recent happenings, well... I'm no healer. That was my mother's strong point..."

He frowned. The 30-ish man picked up the coffee, giving Faith a nod.

"Thanks." And he took a sip.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:08:19 PM
*Natia smiles weakly for a moment*

Well, at least for now, I'll be here to take care of you Father, especially with what has happened recently, you're going to need it.

*Natia decides to change the subject for now*

I met Faith here on Coruscant. We were both walking around in seperate directions when Poledra decided to circle Faith's head. I went over to apologize for Pol's behaviour since to me it was totally inappropriate.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:00:06 AM
Falcon chuckled.

"But isn't that the way of animals? They have this somewhat secret intelligence that shows them things that we do not see as the beings we are...but out powers in the force help us in this."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:24:01 AM
Pol has no secret intelligence. She's a friend and companion who knows me and lets me know of things of interest. I know she's a very intelligent owl.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:57:48 PM
He shrugs.

"Forgive me, daughter. My mind is still rattled from it all."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 21st, 2003, 08:21:59 AM
There is nothing to forgive Father for you did nothing wrong. Now drink up, you need to keep liquid in you.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:47:27 PM
Falcon nodded, listening to his daughter. He took a big gulp of his coffee, and smiled. He looked at Faith.

"So, mmm, Faith..Tell me about yourself.."

Faith Lerf
Oct 24th, 2003, 04:26:05 PM
As Faith was spoken too she sort of faded from her daze. She looked to Falcon. "Well, I'm 18, and I'm just recently a learner here at the Greater Jedi Order... I guess that's about it... what about yourself?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 25th, 2003, 04:55:57 PM
*Natia settles herself more in her seat as she takes a sip of her cola, listening to her Father and sister talk*

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 25th, 2003, 08:33:55 PM
Falcon listened to Faith, then spoke himself.

"I'm, well, a knight here. I come from Tyntia..a not very well known planet...at the Academy there. A lot of the people there are descendants of a colony of Jedi that settled there...started their own academy. I had sought out the GJO to reconnect with the current times. Natia, when she came to us, stayed with us for several years, recieved a little training to help her strength, and came here around the time I did. Hmm..anyways... I was here for a while, had a couple of students, and then felt the call back home..so I went.... Then...the attack came. And here I am again, at the GJO, and I already have one padawan."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 26th, 2003, 08:58:11 AM
Father, you forgot that I was only on Tyntia for half a year. The terrain was to rough for me to navigate since I was on crutches constantly at that time.

And you've been gone for to long.

*Natia adds silently to herself 'and you don't know about my fall' as she looks at her Father*

Faith Lerf
Oct 26th, 2003, 12:25:59 PM
"Wow, it seems you two have been through a lot together." Faith smiled to them both.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 27th, 2003, 05:42:26 PM
Falcon took a gulp of his coffee. He put down the mug and rubbed his temples...

"Ahh. Memory problems...I think that's what it is, Natia. I'm still messed up."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:13:51 AM
With you you've been through Father, it is no surprise that you are having a few problems with your memory right now.

*Natia does look at her Father with a look of concern on her face*

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 30th, 2003, 03:41:19 PM
Falcon noticed that look and brushed it off.....

"Come now, daughter. I'll be fine."

He finished off the coffee in his mug.

"I'm sure once I adjust to the gravity difference here again, i'll be fine."

He looks at Faith. "So ah, I see you're with child...Am I correct?...How far along are you, if you don't mind my asking?"

Faith Lerf
Oct 30th, 2003, 10:03:34 PM
Faith passed a nervous glance to Natia. So far Faith's current condition hadn't come up, thought Faith was sure Natia knew. "About 2 and a half, almost three months now." She looked back to Natia to see a reaction.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 31st, 2003, 10:35:03 AM
*Natia smiles at Faith as Faith tells how far along she is*

River's the Father??

*Natia questioned softly though she's never told Faith that she's met River or even knows that he exists*

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2003, 03:58:38 PM
Falcon just sits quietly.

Faith Lerf
Nov 1st, 2003, 03:10:51 PM
Faith looked to Natia with great surprise, even though she should have figured that Natia knew. Natia had that way with things, she just knew. She smiled and nodded. "Yes, he is..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:56:58 PM
River's a good person. I'm happy for you.

*Natia almost implies that she's been talk with River, at least semi-regularly*

And Faith, you don't need to be surprised everytime I say something that you think I don't know.

And congratulations Faith, I'm here for you.

Faith Lerf
Nov 4th, 2003, 08:38:24 PM
Faith smiled, she was glad she had such an understanding sister. "Thanks..." She said with a laugh. "And I will to act less surprised, I should have known that you knew." She smiled, happy her sister approved, that was very important to her. She thought it rather strange that she spoke so highly of River though, but decided not to question it.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 6th, 2003, 11:48:12 AM
You can't help it though. You haven't been around me long enough to get used to it. And I'm happy that your happy that I'm approving of River.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:38:36 PM
Falcon had never met this River person...But he'd heard the name once or twice about the order. Enough to know that perhaps he had a place here before..but wasn't around anymore...

"At any rate.. I'm sure you'll make a very capable mother."

He laughed a little

"I guess this would make Natia here an aunt...and if I were really related, well, that would make me a great uncle, I think."

He kind of paused at the thought, then smiled warmly. "That's an interesting notion, considering I'm only in my early 30's"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 8th, 2003, 07:35:09 AM
Father, you're related to me so that will make you a great uncle. Even if you're only related because you adopted me when I first showed up here.

*Natia smiles at both Faith and Falcon*

And Father, just be happy that you aren't becoming a grandpa yet.

Faith Lerf
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:23:33 PM
Faith smiled to Natia and Falcon. She laughed at Natia's comment. "Yes, be happy you aren't a grandfather." [b]Faith looked to her younger sister with a smile, still so happy that Natia was going to be there for her.[/i]

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 8th, 2003, 11:27:15 PM
Falcon chuckled.

"Well, if that makes me a great uncle, then I'm here. I'm great with children. Right, Natia?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 10th, 2003, 10:42:16 AM
Dad, if you weren't great with children, then I wouldn't have let you adopt me.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 10th, 2003, 04:20:41 PM
He smiled.

"True enough..."

Faith Lerf
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:01:43 PM
Faith laughed. "You two are too much sometimes."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2003, 09:05:25 AM
*Natia looks at her sister and smiles*

What do you mean??

Faith Lerf
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:39:35 PM
"Oh, you know exactly what I mean. You two are crazy funny."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 12th, 2003, 05:51:54 PM
Falcon grinned, and looked at Faith.

"I think she got it from me. She certainly wasn't that way when I met her. I have the scars to prove it."

Faith Lerf
Nov 13th, 2003, 10:34:24 PM
Faith raised her eyebrow and looked to Natia. "I think you have some explaining to do." She said with a smile.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 14th, 2003, 11:55:42 AM
I didn't trust adult males when I met Dad. And I didn't hesitate to let him know that I didn't trust him. I used to be able to pack one exceedingly good hit with crutches. After awhile, I slowly started to trust Father here and I stopped attacking him with my crutches.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 14th, 2003, 06:41:21 PM
Falcon chuckled and moved his collar around the back of his neck to show a sizeable scar.

"I'd say this is the best on she ever got on me."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 15th, 2003, 11:23:23 AM
Dad, you don't need to go showing off the scars I've given you.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:23:24 PM
He looked at Natia and grinned.

"Aww. C'mon. I'm not going to show them all...that would be a little inappropriate don't you think?"

Faith Lerf
Nov 15th, 2003, 11:05:54 PM
Faith raised an eyebrow. "I'm not even going to comment on that one..." She said giving her sister a mockingly concerned look, followed by a smile.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 17th, 2003, 05:27:38 PM
He grinned.

"Ah...I'd say that after everything with her father and such, she knows where exactly a man hurts...." Falcon said, wincing.

Faith Lerf
Nov 18th, 2003, 02:28:57 PM
Faith put her hand over her mouth, trying to hold back her laughter. "Oh my, I'm sure she does."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 19th, 2003, 11:00:52 AM
That I do, but I only use that knowledge now when I have no other choice.

*Natia leans back in her seat, happy to see that her sister and Father are getting along so well*

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 19th, 2003, 02:37:57 PM
The 30-ish man nods...

"Mmhmm. You have come so far, and changed so much, daughter. And a welcome change it is." He said, smiling.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 20th, 2003, 10:45:06 AM
*Natia smiles*

I'm glad that you approve of the change that I've gone through. But I still have much to learn and far to go.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:21:14 PM
"And you have plenty of time to do it all in..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 21st, 2003, 10:32:46 AM
Unless of course somebody chooses to end my life prematurely, but then that person best start running cause they would never be a happy camper again.

*Natia smiles before continuing to speak*

What with having family here and all.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 21st, 2003, 03:18:24 PM
"Mmhmm.."

He rubbed his forehead...

"You know at least i'm here for you, daughter." Falcon went and picked up his coffee cup to take a sip, then saw that it was empty...He looked at Faith. "Ah.. You wouldn't mind if I just poured myself some more coffee, hmm?"

Faith Lerf
Nov 21st, 2003, 11:03:42 PM
Faith smiled and shook her head. "Not at all, help yourself." She smiled to her sister. This was a very nice time spent together.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 23rd, 2003, 12:58:32 AM
Falcon stood, and looked around....

Ah...There it is!

...and headed towards the coffepot. He picked up the carafe and...

...SplatWhoosh went the coffee as he poured it into the mug.

Mm. Coffee...smells good as always... he thought with a satisfied sigh. Falcon Gyndar walked back into the area they were sitting, and stopped when he met two pairs of eyes, and a few giggles.

"What? What's so funny?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 24th, 2003, 12:25:37 PM
*Natia closes her eyes for a moment as her Father gets up to get a cup of coffee. When he comes back into the room, she notices a coffee spill at a rather convient spot on her Father's pants, probably accidently spilled, but funny none the less*

Nothing Dad.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 25th, 2003, 02:30:16 AM
Falcon lifts his arms a bit, to look himself over. After he's done, the dark haired man shoots an 'oh come on' look at the two women...

"Haha. I'm greatly amused."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 25th, 2003, 01:19:37 PM
*Natia gets an innocent 'who me' look on her face*

Dad, I don't know what your hinting at.

*Natia gets an impish look on her face as she reaches out with the Force to nudge her Father's hand which is holding his coffee cup in it, to try and get him to pour a bit of it on himself*

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 25th, 2003, 05:01:26 PM
Falcon held his coffeecup tight...the liquid swishing in the cup a little. He rolled his eyes at Natia.

"Come now, be nice..."

Faith Lerf
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:06:36 PM
Faith laughed. She looked to her sister with a smile. "Sorry, sir..." She said looking back up at Falcon.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 28th, 2003, 03:28:08 PM
Falcon crossed over to the seat he previously occupied, and sat down.

"Faith, please, just call me Falcon." He said with a smile.

Faith Lerf
Nov 29th, 2003, 10:46:46 PM
Faith nodded. "Okay, Falcon." She smiled.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 2nd, 2003, 10:39:35 AM
*Natia smiles again at Faith and Falcon, her thoughts straying to her past*

I'm happy that the two of you like each other.