PDA

View Full Version : So roleplaying then? [UPDATED]

Droo
Oct 9th, 2003, 05:51:47 AM
I've been out of it for a while and I haven't a clue where I'm up to with roleplaying threads and all that jazz. Anyone who is involved in anything with any of my characters could you just give me a shout in this thread with a reminder. Your help will be much appreciated.

UPDATE:

I've come to the conclusion that if I am to continue roleplaying then I can only afford to have three characters on the go; those are Gav Mortis, Loki Ahmrah and Sin Vamel. A Sith, a Jedi and a rogue. Enough variation for me. Of course, participation may be required of some of my other characters in the non-too-distant future and as such I am willing to do my bit with them; for example, Sol Blake and "Fey'Dann" and Val Torre and the "Balmorran Civil War".

It's been much more difficult than expected getting back into the swing of things here and the bottom line is I can't spend as much time roleplaying/on the internet as I used to but at least by doing this I can carry on and enjoy myself. That is all. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 9th, 2003, 06:15:04 AM
You have an apprentice to train, but there's nothing started. :)

And Demon Moon, too, can't forget that. Unfortunately it hasn't progressed as much as I might have hoped in your absence, so you haven't missed much. Which is a good thing. :)

ReaperFett
Oct 9th, 2003, 06:22:33 AM
That Disasterpiece thingie?

Charley
Oct 9th, 2003, 10:38:26 AM
Fey'Dann

Commander Zemil Vymes
Oct 9th, 2003, 12:23:55 PM
O and this:

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32493

Brielle Acaana
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:51:12 PM
Daiq says to tell Loki "get that cute little tail of yours back to the 'Stadt' ;)

Droo
Oct 10th, 2003, 09:49:45 AM
Thanks for that, you lot. Now...

(Goes off in search of motivation.)

Salem Ave
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:14:35 PM
-curses that Loki made the cut- Next time... neeeext time, Gadget :grumble

:mneh

Lady Vader
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:51:07 PM
What about the other character you have...? Dammit... forgot his name...

Droo
Oct 15th, 2003, 05:02:23 PM
Hades Eversor in TSO? I have to drop him too. :\