PDA

View Full Version : Exams.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 9th, 2003, 12:47:29 AM
The REAL exams are coming up very very soon so thus I am from this forth on going to be rather slowin roleplays I am in. If I am in an rp and this is an inconvenience then I can certainly drop out, PM me to do so and if it's still OK for me to be present in the rps I thank you for your unending patience.

Cheers - Tea`

Rognan Dar
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:04:28 PM
Good luck on your exams. Hope you do well. :)

Salem Ave
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:05:45 PM
Good luck, Saphy. You'll do fine :)

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:12:19 PM
Oh, must be HSC.

Dont be too worried, there's a life beyond that crap. Even if Howard and idiots are <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing the HECS scheme so that we poor plebs cant afford uni.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 9th, 2003, 11:11:51 PM
That poo's me off badly, We have huge debts with the HECS scheme already after uni is finished. But it's all about money with the government so I shouldnt be surprised. Going to TAFE anyway.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 03:58:10 AM
TAFE, eh? Good on ya, I have much more respect for TAFE students anyway. They tend to get out at the end actually knowing something unlike some of the idiots I've seen coming out with Uni degrees. I've done some TAFE teaching and it wasnt all that bad. The students were pretty decent.

Luckily, I got out of Uni before HECS became crazy. Really tho, 50 Grand for Uni is totally beyond a joke.

Good luck in the HSC. How did you do int he trials?

Alpha
Oct 10th, 2003, 07:00:26 AM
Good luck! :)

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 13th, 2003, 12:59:49 AM
TAFE seems to be more hands on and as I'm a hands on person who can't stand too much theory, it seemed a better choice for my personal sanity and future area of interest - multimedia.
I know with my history prac exam I went pretty well, English was good, the rest I havent got feedback and Info Tech I havent done yet. I don't think I'll score in the high 90's but it won't be a low ENTER score.

Hart
Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:49:12 AM
Well, I'm not in Australia, but not I'm taking my midterms as well. Last one today *crosses fingers*