PDA

View Full Version : Character Database

imported_Eve
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:05:52 AM
I think this thread should be deleted:

http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32452

If we're promoting/upholding the char database thread as the source for this stuff, this thread is just not cool.

We went through such trouble to make sure that everyone else has to post in that thread to claim someone.

Shawn told people right away about it. Why is it okay now? This isn't consistent.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:03:56 AM
yes delete it. Also the Database thread needs to be skimmed through and all the double posts taken out. :x

ReaperFett
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:08:00 AM
And people who didn't bother to even find names out BURNT.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:09:18 AM
I prefer to see threads closed and moved here rather than deleted in most instances, but its cool.

Shawn
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:00:19 AM
^_^;

I got on, was a bit miffed by the blatant "I'm going to break the rules and let you guys deal with it" attitude, saw a suggestion to delete it and followed through. I consider it harsh treatment, but that's what she gets.

Charley
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:08:11 AM
Yeah, she kinda burned me with her attitude about it. No special treatment, sorry.

Taylor Millard
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:15:33 AM
What'd I miss? And I pruned the Character Database thread, sorry for the slacking off...the lack of computer hurt me for a bit.

Shawn
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:27:12 AM
LV started a thread asking if anyone was using an actress for a character. When pointed out that we have a Character Database, she said that she was too lazy to search through it and said we could just close/delete her thread after she got what she wanted. That's not the way it works.

Taylor Millard
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:49:26 AM
Yeah it's not. I pruned it down a bit so it's not too long to go through.

Although I'd love to reveal Ishmel whatnot is really Fiend.

But I'll be nice.

I swear.