PDA

View Full Version : Dark Lord Rivin...

Lady Vader
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:56:55 AM
You have been found to have had a sound training and it has been deemed that you have reached a level where you are to be promoted to Knight.

But before such a step can be taken, you must first pass a test: Go out and fight a Jedi Knight and bring back proof of this fight, preferably their lightsaber.

Once you have completed this task, your skills will be evaluated and a promotion will be made.

Dark Lord Rivin
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:31:06 AM
Rivin Stands before Lady Vader as she informs him on what must be done...

"I Understand.... It will be done..."

Rivin turns and walks out of the room to go and find a Jedi Knight...

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:14:47 PM
After a few days Rivin returns, and plants the lightsaber of Wei Wu Wei in the desk in front of LV. He then drops down to his knees in respect.

"I have returned with sucess."

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32055&perpage=20&pagenumber=7

Lady Vader
Nov 4th, 2003, 05:34:21 PM
*LV slowly smiled as she listened to Rivin's account all the while looking at the lightsaber before her. As Rivin finished, she picked up the saber and hefted it in her hand, turning it to look at all it's angles. After a thorough examination, she looked up at Rivin.*

Your report has been confirmed by those I had tag you. Well done, Rivin.

*She looked back at the saber.*

Well done indeed.

*She set the saber down and leaned forward.*

A pity though you were not able to finish off the Jedi or the brat. But that was not the objective of this test.

And you have fulfilled the objective.

*She stood and made her way to stand before Rivin.*

Stand, Rivin, and be granted the title of Sith Knight. On this day you have proven that you have the capabilities and powers to fend off the Jedi, and when the time comes, destroy them.

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:54:21 AM
Rivin Stands and looks up at LV.

"Thank You Lady Vader. I hope I will not let you down any more than I already have, and if you wish I will hunt the two of them down and finish them."

Rivin pauses for a moment then continues...

"Though I do Have one request.... My I keep the Jedi's Saber, As a trophy?"

Lady Vader
Nov 5th, 2003, 05:23:42 PM
*LV smiles, picks up the lightsaber, and tosses it towards Rivin. Though rather than fly uncontrolably through the air, it floats gently down to rest in his palm.*

You're the one that obtained, and you most certainly can keep it as a trophy.

Keep it as a reminder of your promotion... and your promise of not letting me down.

*She let out a small sigh.*

As to finishing them off... I leave that to your discretion.

*A michievous smile played across her lips.*

It might be a fun past time when you get bored.

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:13:10 PM
Rivin takes the Jedi's lightsaber and clips it to his belt for now. Rivin nods in understanding...

"Is there anything else you wish of me before I go?"

Lady Vader
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:11:57 PM
*LV shook her head.*

No. You have done well. You may go.

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:35:32 PM
Rivin bows to LV and turns to leave the room.