PDA

View Full Version : Many Parts to a Family

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:59:14 AM
*Natia looks up at the sky. Cloudless and sunny. After the chaotic few days that she's been through, she just needs some peace and quiet. Peace and quiet on Coruscant. The planet that never sleeps. That is why she's in a quiet district of Coruscant right now. Full of office buildings which are empty because ppl are taking advantage of the beautiful day to spend time with loved ones. This is one area which is quiet right now.

Her biological family for the most part is seperate from her. She dislikes the oldest sister she knows, and she hardly sees the other sister she knows.

Even Poledra, her snow owl, is elsewhere right now at her request. This is one time which she truly wishes to be alone.

Sleepless nights, chaotic days. Definately not a good combination for a young teenager like her. All her life since she got adopted she has been looking at how she can make up for all the hurt she has caused. But a time has finally come where she doesn't care about it anymore. So what if she killed her biological Father. So what if she ran off for a good while. So what if she hardly knows Faith, or Bunny, or anybody else for that matter. What does matter is to do the right thing*

Forgive and Forget. That's one thing I have heard alot in my life. But no, that is not the route to go. I will not forget what has happened to me for that has made me into who I am today.

Yes, I have killed in the past.

::"And that is why we are here Miss Lerf" A stranger says behind her.::

*Natia quickly turns around as she hears a man speak her former last name*

::"Or have you forgotten your Father already. I'm sorry but we have questions for you regarding the circumstances of your Father's death. It has been brought to our attention that you may have killed him."::

*Natia's face pales slightly at this point but she takes a deep breath and steadies herself*

My Father died when I was but a mere child. If he was killed, then I'm sure that he did something to deserve it.

::"Please come with me Miss Lerf so we can ask you a few questions and possably press charges against you for the murder of your Father."::

You can't be serious. I wasn't even five when he died.

::"But I am being serious Miss Lerf. You see, a new board has been formed on our homeworld to make sure that those with Force potential don't abuse their power as you have done before. You are being investigated about this. We have no wish for any future occurances like what happened to your Father to occur again. It is for the well being of our ppl that this is happening. Now I'm going to ask you again to come with me."::

*Natia just looks at him before clueing into the fact that he has been calling her Lerf*

I'm sorry sir, but my last name is not Lerf.

::"Lerf or not, you were born as Natia Lerf, and we only wish to ask you a few questions about the day your Father died."::

Then you can ask them here.

::"I'm afraid I can't ask them here. This is to public a place for such a delicate matter. So if you shall please come with me."::

*Natia takes a deep breath, not liking where things are going right now*

I'd rather not since I have no affiliation to the planet I was born on. Ppl have not seen it fit to punish me for the things that I have done in my past because they know the background of it. I was accepted into the GJO and they had full knowledge of what had happened to me before I joined them.

::"That does not matter. They have no juristiction over our homeworld and you will have to answer for the crimes you have committed there. And don't even think of running since we can track you where ever you go."::

Look, I just want to live my life without reminders of my past. It's bad enough that you all let me live through what my Father was doing to me, he deserved what he got. And I am not going with you.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:59:36 PM
Natia probably would not know, but ever since that day she had met Marcus and been accepted as his Grand-daughter, she had been followed. Quietly, in ways to avoid suspicion. While the concept of Family was generally foriegn to a man whom did not know whom his parents were, he did feel the need to protect Xazor and Jina, now that protection was extended to Natia.

And a Jedi Master like Marcus had ways to look over someone that hardly anyone could guess.

Today it was a large black cat Natia would know of. Stig had hung back, darting from cover to cover, always keeping the young woman in earshot, tracking her steps with more than just his eyes. The Jedi was quite used tot he mind of this animal, so his ability to use it's senses were greater than normal. Almost... like he was the cat himself. The cat's stealthy footsteps carried it past a rodent that hardly knew the black death passing it by. A quick run and he was into a bush just as Natia was accousted.

Not good....

The cat broke cover, walking as if it lacked not a care in the world. It meowed noisily at Natia, much in the tone of 'Feed me!'

Or maybe it was just lettign her know that someone was watching and was askign what to do

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:34:44 AM
*Natia looks down at Stig as she hears a noisy meow. She bends over and picks Stig up carefully so as not to loose her balance. She scratches stig behind the ears for a moment*

I'll feed you when we get back home Stig, unless of course you have a way of getting ppl to show up when you think they are needed.

*Natia lowers her voice to a whisper so that the man that is with her right now can't her what else she says to Stig*

And if you have a way to get ppl here, please do so. I don't know what to do right now.

::"Miss Lerf, my patience is thinning. This is the last time that I shall ask you to come with me before I force you to come with me." The man says as he takes a step towards Natia::

*Natia in responce to the man stepping towards her takes a step backwards away from him. She does nothing to stop her dislike for adult males from showing right now*

I will tell you again, my last name is not Lerf. And it hasn't been for years.

Though I am curious, how did you know where to locate me??

*Natia asks, trying to find a way to stall for time while keeping her body language still so as not to betray her thoughts or feelings, though she does put Stig down again in case he needs to head off for any reason*

::"Your older sister Buneka Lerf told us that you had taken up residence on Coruscant. From there it was a simple task to take what we had found out about you and ask around until we found you." The man while he is talking, moves quickly to grab Stig. "The cat will also have to come with us since it seems like it belongs to you"::

Don't catch Bunny hear you call her Buneka, she hates that name with a passion.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 10th, 2003, 10:45:42 AM
::"I'm not to worried about what your sister thinks. What I'm worried about is a rogue Force user rampaging about the galaxy giving our homeworld a bad name" The man shifts Stig to one arm, holding him by the scruff of his neck as he grabs Natia's arm. "Now Miss Lerf, you shall be coming with me to sit before the Board of Users on our homeworld where you shall be questioned about your Father's death. And attempt to escape will prove your guilt and you shall be hunted like a criminal."::

*Natia is about to grab Stig when she herself is grabbed by the man. In responce to being touched by an adult male that she does not trust, she brings her free hand in a fist up to the mans face for a punch causing the man to let her go, but tightens his grip on Stig*

Never ever touch me again pal.

::The man smiles at Natia after she punches him. He rubs his cheek where she punched him. "Natia Lerf, you are under arrest for assualt. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say, can and will be used against you in the Board's Court.

You are also going to be held and investigated for the murder of your Father." At this, the man waves a hand and a group of four ppl come forward to approach Natia. "If you resist further Miss Lerf, we will do what is necessary to bring you in."::

*Natia narrows her eyes slightly at what the man has just told her. Under arrest for protecting herself. Well, she was told that one day she would get in trouble for her habits*

This is unfair and uncalled for.

::"A lawyer will be provided for you unless you can get yourself one before we leave planet. And believe me, we already know the outcome of the trial." The man steps close to Natia and smiles. "You may have been deemed a hero for what you did when you were a child, but it was still murder. You are going to be put on trial as an adult and you can expect to spend the rest of your life in prison."

The four ppl that were motioned out of the shadows, two of them are female. The two females roughly grab Natia's arms and puts them behind her back as the man is talking to her. They then cuff her hands there.

One of the remaining two comes foward with a small cage which they try to force Stig into.::

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:14:28 AM
The cat proved much, much faster, darting away like a black arrow. He ducked and weaved, leadign the pursuit a merry race around the legs of Natia. Cats were extremely agile and fast animals and Stig was no exception. But despite all that speed and ability to dodge, even cats could run out of room. and in this case, the balck cat slid to a stop, as there were a set of old boots in the way.

"Got you!" cried one of the chase party, diving and tackling the cat. Stig reacted in a blinding flash, claws and teeth bared, hissing and spitting. The catcher winced as a set of teeth sunk into his palm. "You bloody pest! I'll....!"

"You'll what?"

The voice was unexpected, quiet and normally wouldn't be noticed in the scuffle. But it had a power and status behind it, a voice used to commands being obeyed. The catcher winced as the cat bit harder. "I'll wring the bugger's neck. Damn strays"

A weighed silence. The catcher looked up, to see a cloaked being, enshrouded in a cloak, a tattered and old thing. One hand was seemingly resting on the end of some sort of stic, the other had as pipe in hand, the stem disappearing into the folds of the hood, where that voice came from, face unseen.

"Put down my cat"

It was still calm, but the catcher felt a compulsion to let go the cat. As if the consequences of holding the feline were going to be beyond his imagination. He let go of Stig, who leapt away, darting to behind the boots - which in a few seconds began a measured and relaxed advance to where the struggle with Natia was. The catcher stared at the cloaked being, somehow getting the feelign something very bad was going to happen if he didnt move now.

He didnt move.

Stig bit his butt.

--

The stuggle was still going on when the same calm, measured and deadly cold voice cut in again.

"I think it would be wise to unhand the girl."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 15th, 2003, 11:09:41 AM
::The man that had been talking to Natia earlier turns to look at the person who spoke, a slight frown on his face. "We're not going to unhand the girl. She's being arrested and if we unhand her, then she will be able to run. I don't know who you are, or why you're here, but you are not going to tell me what to do when it comes to my job."::

*Natia looks up when she hears a voice telling someone to unhand the cat. She turns her head slightly to get a look, and would turn completely except for the fact that she is being held tightly by the two females that had cuffed her*

::"If you shall excuse us, we shall be off. We have a trial to get this girl to." The man says as he motions for the two females to head off with Natia which they do so, dragging Natia as she tries to slow them down.::

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 15th, 2003, 09:12:30 PM
"I'm afraid I can't let you do that. Your clearly not authorised to make such an arrest here and as such, you must be bounty hunters... or working out of juristiction"

One of his hands moved back his cloak - exposing the hilt of the sword and as well, the rather large lightsabre on the other hip. The voice turned even colder and this time, it was plainly laced with menace.

"And I very much dont take kindly to people working like that here. Unhand her at once"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 10:37:07 AM
::The man motions for the two females to continue to take Natia off. He does his best to not show any emotions at the sight of the sword and lightsaber. "I'm sorry, but we are apprehending a criminal which nobody else seems to care that she is one. We know that she has killed her Father, and there is a chance that she has killed others. We are just bringing her to justice."::

*Natia plants her feet firmly on the ground, with the assistance of the Force so that the females that are taking her off can't move her an inch*

Hold it right there.

*Natia looks at one female, and then the next, and as she looks at them, she uses the Force to throw them back away from her. She then turns around to face the man*

You do not know me. Nor do you know what I am like.

::The man turns towards Natia, a look of outrage on his face. "I don't need to know you, nor do I want to witch. You have committed a crime and you shall be punished for it." He turns back to the cloaked figure. "And why pal do you care about this little witch here?? She's not important to anybody. All her family is either dead or doesn't care about her."

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:06:21 PM
"Because she's MY Padawan and under MY care. You have no authority in this, so I am ordering you, for the last time, leave and leave her alone. There is no more discussion to be had here other than that"

His hand slipped to the lightsabre and drew it out. He had no intention of actualy igniting it - there were other ways to deal with this other than killing. But bruises and a good beating, well....... that remained to be seen.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 06:53:01 PM
I suggest you do what he's telling you to do. Believe me, you don't want to get on his bad side.

*Natia says to the man that seems to be doing all the talking*

::The man takes a deep breath, obviously unsure of what to do now. He has no intention on giving this guy a reason to activate his lightsaber. "Perhaps then you could accompany us and plead for your witch padawans case." The man says taking a deep breath to keep his wits about him. He has no intention either of giving Natia up now that she is in custody.::

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 16th, 2003, 07:45:27 PM
He sighed, but winked at Natia at the same time.

"Natia, you really need to choose your friends more carefully. Preferably someone who listens. DUCK!"

He moved fast - his sabre used as a club against the head of the closer of the people holding the young woman.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:22:03 AM
*Natia smiles slightly at what Marcus says to her and when he says duck, she ducks, not knowing what he's going to do, but trusting him completely*

::The man is about to say something when Marcus moves forward towards Natia where the two females are just grabbing ahold of Natia again. Neither of them are expecting to be attacked. The closer one to Marcus goes down like a sack of dried beans while the other grabs Natia, hauling her upright while at the same time drawing a dagger and putting it to Natia's throat.

The man smiles at this before saying. "Please Sir, we have no wish to fight you. You are welcome to join us and plead for your witch padawan here. But we are taking her with us whether you like it or not."::

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:26:05 PM
The reply to the man was a spinning back kick that hit his cheek witht he sound like a whipcrack - sending him flying.

And then to see the woman pull a knife on Natia......

.... which, with a mental summoning, suddenly leapt into his hand.

"This is the part where you run away" Marcus stated.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 18th, 2003, 12:18:45 PM
::The man cries out in pain as he's kicked in the cheek and sent flying backwards into a wall where he crumples to the ground for a moment. He gets up, signing something in Kinetic Communication to the others, ordering them to retreat. He then signs to Natia that he will be back later for her.

He turns his walks off down the street, rubbing his cheek as if nothing had happened here.

The remaining female that is conscious pushes Natia at Marcus before bending over to grab the other female and goes to start draging her off.

The man that didn't get bitten by Stig goes over to the female and helps her drag their comrade off.

The man that had been bitten by Stig had already left, not wanting to stick around in the same area as what he would term the demon cat.

*Natia stumbles forward as she's pushed towards Marcus. Happy for now that this encounter is over though unhappy that she's still cuffed*

Well, seems like they finally are showing a bit of intellegience and leaving.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 19th, 2003, 03:22:39 AM
He stared after the retreaters, before making a sweeping motion with his hands.

"You will not come back" he said, giving them all a mental urging via the Force. "It will be painful if you ever did"

A grunt of disgust, before he dismissed the retreating attackers. and another wave of his hand, the cuffs came loose, the unlocking mechanism engaged via Force command. "Yeah, good that they left. Now, mind telling me what that was about?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 19th, 2003, 10:29:39 AM
*Natia smiles again when the cuffs are unlocked*

From what they told me, they want to put me on trial for the murder of my biological Father who I killed when I was only four years old. I was scared and hurting when I killed him and I didn't know what I was doing.

Apparently a committee on my homeworld has been formed in order to keep it's Force Users under control and to punish those that abuse the gift that they are given.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 20th, 2003, 04:04:41 AM
"Your not on your homeworld - whatever committees exist there dont have any power here"

He looked about as Stig slunk into the shadows - he didnt feel like these goons had back up, but you could never be too careful.

"Your kidding me right? Trying to hold you accountable for something when your four? I dont knwo about you, but at four I was barely capable of holding a fork, let alone use the thing. Somehow, I just cant see someone taking the trouble to come out here and deal with you out of some sort of mere justice. Did your father have any... friends?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 20th, 2003, 08:16:39 AM
I wish at the age of four that I could barely hold a fork. I was actually cooking meals at the age of four. One time I heard my Father remark that I was no ordinary child.

*Natia goes silent for a moment as her thoughts drift back to the major beating she recieved. She takes a deep breath and continues to talk*

My Father did have a few friends that I know of, though not many. He had more enemys then friends. Though one friend of his, my legal guardian, is responcable for my being unable to walk properly.

I can understand why they would want to hold me accountable for what I did, though truthfully, I was just as scared about what I did to my Father as to what he had been doing to me. I had no idea what I was doing when I killed him, though I do know now.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 21st, 2003, 03:37:53 AM
He had made a point in never prying in Natia's past, deeming it inappropriate unless she discussed it. Even then, he would never really ask questions. Today however... maybe today would be right.

Least he could test the waters.

"I just dont understand how someone could betray the trust of a child. But unfortunantly, I see it all too often in this rotten Galaxy. If it's not too personal... what was your father doing?"

"Don't answer if you dont want to, I'll understand and not ask again" he added, truthfully.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 21st, 2003, 08:19:21 AM
He was beating me again. Just because I spilled something, he started to beat me again. Whenever I did something the slightest bit wrong, he beat me. If I did something right, he fed me slop. If I burned his meal, he would sit me on a hot burner and hold me there for a moment or so.

*Natia answers the question with barely a moments hesitation*

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:41:32 AM
"Charming. No wonder you dont trust males easily"

He looked about, making sure the area was clear.

"You got any other family?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:34:35 AM
Aside from my adopted family, I have met two of my sisters. Faith Lerf, and Buneka Rouke. Both of them are older and Bunny has a tendency to try and control my life. Faith on the other hand I like and is currently a member of the GJO. I also think that something may be going on between Faith and River Kincaid. If there is, and he makes her happy, then I'm happy for her.

I also have numerous other siblings which I have never met. My biological Father either gave them away or sold them into slavery. Where they are now, I have no idea. All I know for sure is that every other sibiling of mine is older than me.

*Natia takes a deep breath before continuing to talk*

One thing though, Bunny is helping these ppl out. They were not lieing when they told me that Bunny told them where to find me.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 11:50:11 PM
"Yes, i know of River and Faith. He told me a day or two ago. It would be agood idea if you had a talk to Faith about it"

She deserves to get that news from faith herself, he mused. Not me.

"Maybe it's time you introduced me to both your sisters" he said instead, outloud. "I'd like to meet this Faith. And I'd like to personally explain to this Bunny why coming after you is a pretty bad idea. Think I could make that clear to her?" he said, grinning.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:18:37 AM
*Natia smiles at Marcus*

I'll make a point to go and talk to Faith as soon as possible. And yeah, I think you could make it clear to Bunny that coming after me is a bad idea.

I'll see what I can do to get Bunny back on Coruscant to meet you and I know that Faith has been extremely patient in the fact that when her and I were reunited, she made it clear that she wants to meet my family which I have here.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 23rd, 2003, 07:34:30 AM
"And one day, I'd rather like you to meet Jina - she's a little girl that I am guardian too. She is the daughter of a rather well known Jedi, Darth turbogeek and a Sith Master named Lady Mara Jade. How that happened, I'm not exactly sure. And of course Lady Evenstar"

"If it were safe" he added, "A set time to meet at Dexter's would be perfect. But excuse me for being cautious, I dont trust someone sight unseen. I must know if Faith can be trusted before she becomes aware of that place. remember, we're protecting Xazor from the Jedi now. Unfortunantly"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 23rd, 2003, 04:14:35 PM
I know. I'm not going to let the Jedi do anything to harm Mother. And if I did let them harm Mother, then I've let myself get lazy. I'm more than willing to trust Faith. In her actions, I have seen nothing to say that she will turn against me, or those that I care about.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 23rd, 2003, 08:34:32 PM
"Good.... but I'm sure your words can be backed up with your actions. You have always been the type to act, not speak"

"NOw.... where are we going?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 24th, 2003, 10:32:31 AM
*Natia is silent for a moment before speaking again*

If you want, I could contact Faith to see if she wants to meet you now.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 27th, 2003, 05:48:21 PM
A shrug.

"Yeah, allright. Lead on"

Xazor Elessar
Oct 27th, 2003, 05:58:49 PM
"I don't trust her." A familiar voice finally spoke out from behind Marcus and Natia. It was odd for the Garou to be making an appearance with regards to the current times, but there she stood clad in flowing black robes with the hood drawn to hide her face. Stepping foward, her cyan blue eyes, though unseen, came to rest upon Marcus's face and then on Natia's.

Xazor shook her head and sighed. "I don't trust this Faith -- I don't want her to know of Dexter's or The Lost Jedi." She stated firmly, thinking back to the things that she had learned of River. "It isn't fair." She thought to herself. This would not only open the opportunity for River to fall in love with Faith all over again, but they would actually get to see each other -- that was more than Xazor was granted with her own child.

"Isn't there another way? Cannot you keep The Lost out of this? Please?" Xazor pleaded and with this verbal question came a torrent of other thoughts hidden from Natia and exchanged between Marcus and Xazor through their Life Bond. He knew much more of her true feelings than she was willing to tell anyone else. Perhaps he would understand why she did not wish to have Faith get involved.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:03:41 AM
"Ummm... yeah.... wha....?"

The interruption threw him completely. Not just that it was Xazor, it was how insistant and compelling she was being. Marcus knew exactly how passionate and strong willed she was, but this .... this surprised him. He could also read the surprise with Natia and the look of What's Going On? cross her face.

That, was something Marcus would love to know as well. Fortunantly, he didnt need to ask, he could find the reason out for himself by simply opening his awareness to Xazor's thoughts. Neithir of them could keep each other from knowing, the accidental Life Bond saw to that.

What it told him was that he was in a rather sensitive postion and now would be a really, really good time to tread carefully. This had potential to be nasty. What the hell was he going to do?

"Yeah.... well, as I just mentioned to Natia, I wanted to vet Faith first. She'll not know of us until I'm certain of the situation."

The voice was chirpy, but his mind wasn't.

"Oh, before I forget, Natia, what would you say if I told you there could be a chance Faith gets a Jedi Master to train her finally?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 28th, 2003, 11:20:56 AM
*Natia turns with a look of surprise on her face as she hears her Mothers voice. She listens to what she has to say about this*

I would really like to have Faith get a Jedi Master to train her.

*Natia gives her Mother a questioning look about what's going on with what her Mother had said*

Xazor Elessar
Oct 31st, 2003, 10:37:45 AM
Xazor growled deeply as Marcus seemed to push off what she was saying. It was completely unfair of him to even consider her to be trained much less know anything about The Lost Jedi. "What are you thinking?!" She questioned Marcus to herself, but of course, he heard very well the words. Her eyes moved to Natia's questioning face and she sighed.

"Nothing good can come of this -- I will not have it. Leave her to the Jedi and their Order." She stated boldly and set her eyes upon Marcus's face. "You say she will not know of us, but I know your intentions and yours too daughter." She shifted her gaze to Natia's face once again. A heavy sigh matching her heavy heart escaped from her lips and she lowered her eyes to the ground. "Why work to reunite a -- a hopeless cause when others who could really use your help are suffering?"

It was no use and now, Xazor found herself considering how many times she had lost someone. "I've lost everything except for you and Natia -- please don't take River from me too. Dasquian doesn't love me and he's keeping my daughter, Terran doesn't love me though I love him so, I'll never see Shade again, Natia seems rather distant, Helenias -- who knows where in this wretched galaxy I'll find her, and you well, I don't know what to think. It's almost like you've forgotten me and I've been here all along." The Knight spoke gently in Marcus's mind but allowed her words to impact him in a greater way than other words had before.

Shifting her weight, the Garou looked from Marcus's face to Natia's, wishing she could tell everyone how she felt and make it work, but alas, that was impossible. "He is my student and I am his Master -- I don't want Faith interfering with his learning. He's doing fine without her." She stated in a curt manner, but this was partly true. He was doing well without the distraction of Faith and this gave them time to -- well, let's just say that they had ample time to get to know one another better and develope a close relationship.

Marcus Telcontar
Oct 31st, 2003, 06:37:00 PM
It's almost like you've forgotten me and I've been here all along......

She had hit a trip wire. He stopped walking and turned slowly. It was almost as if his eyes were burning, such was the state of the frie in him. Natia wouldn't know what was now being said, for it was only in his mind - and Xazor's too. To see a Jedi Master, revealed in all his power and fury was one of the most frightening things a being could see.

But there was also sadness and loss.

You think your the only one suffering? You think your the only one alone? I dont have anyone else in this frelled up Galaxy except for you and Natia right now and you accuse me of leaving you behind?!?! I know what your feeling and I have not disagreed, maybe I would approve even if you give me half the chance! And if you give me half a chance, I'll work out something that gets you what you want and doesnt put Natia offside. Cnt you see that if you step wrong, you'll lose her? Do you really want that?!?!

"No, I know you dont" he said out loud, the fire dimming in his eyes. "But I care for you and I care for Natia too. I never had a family that I can remember and all I do is for you first. I left the Jedi and I began the Lost for family. For you Xazor. For Natia. For the hope that..... we can be a family, somewhere from this sick and deprived Galaxy. Always remember that and that you're primary in my thoughts, no matter the distance or how you feel"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 1st, 2003, 11:11:22 AM
*Natia remains silent, and after a couple of moments, puts a completely expressionless look on her face. She had stopped walking when Marcus had, but has kept herself silent to the exchange that is going on, being only aware of the verbal exchange, and guessing that there is also a mental exchange going on as well. She lets her expressionless gaze go back and forth between Marcus and Xazor.

Inside though, a torrent of thoughts are going through her mind. But most important is her concern for her Mother*