PDA

View Full Version : A Night in Town (Dae, open)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:16:09 AM
OOC: Please let Dae post before anyone else responds. Thank-you.

IC:
*Natia hurries across the street and into the B&G, eager to get out of the rain which happens to have decided to come down today. It wasn't the best of days, but one could make the day better. Like she's going to. First a bit of fun in the B&G, and then she'll see where life takes her today.

In one hand is a walking stick, gripped loosely. Her other hand is holding her hood up over her head, making sure that it doesn't slip off. On top of her walking stick is a rather wet snow owl who as soon as they are in the B&G shakes herself off and then flyes up to a ledge where she starts to preen herself*

Yeah, I know, hand over my weapons, just hold your horses will ya. It's wet and cold out there right now.

*Natia says this to the guard at the door as she unclips her lightsaber from her belt and hands if over to the guard who then tells her to hand over her walking stick*

WHAT?!?! You want me to hand over my walking stick. You're crazy. I am not handing it over because if I do, I'll fall on my buttox and I'll be cranky. You let ppl in here with canes, *a nod from the guard* well this happens to be my cane. I don't want ppl accusing me of being an old fogie. I'm just a teenager who has problems walking and requires the assitance of something to help me out.

*Natia grins inwardly as the guard starts to apologize profusly and saying that he is rather new here*

Look, I won't hold it against you if you let me keep my walking stick with me today. I usually have it with me so I don't get injured.

*Natia smiles nicely at the guard as he says she can continue on which she does so, heading up to the bar and ordering herself a cola before finding a table to sit at, placing her walking stick on the ground, under the table so nobody trips over it.

Sometimes, she just enjoys making a scene, but always keeps to the truth if she does. And she truly does need something to help her walk most of the time*

Diego Van Derveld
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:34:52 AM
(OOC: When did you get your walking stick back?)

<a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30749>Last I recall, it was still missing</a>

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:04:54 PM
(OOC: For Natia IC, time has passed, and she's either gotten it back, or she's gotten a new one. She would not go around not having something to help her out and using a blaster rifle is not something she would do for longer than necessary and I'm still waiting for ppl to respond since I believe I responded there last.)

Charley
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:55:28 PM
(OOC: Ok, well I'm gonna keep it till you do something to make it otherwise ^_^; )

Rognan Dar
Oct 7th, 2003, 12:53:20 PM
"I see that you enjoyed that." Came a voice behind Natia. "Are you always that mean to new people?"

Entering right behind Natia, Rog saw the whole thing. He was just about to call out to her when the two went at it. After turning over his Lightsaber, too, he followed her in.

Sitting Down across from her, he leaned forward with a smile.

"May I join you? Or is there someone else your waiting for?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:12:08 PM
*Natia's a little surprised when she hears Rognan's voice. She turns slightly and watches him sit down*

Can't a girl have a bit of fun?? And I'm only mean like that if they try to take my walking stick which I need to help me around when I'm tired.

Feel free to join me. I'm waiting for whoever is willing to join.

Dae Jinn
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:25:41 PM
"No, I dont have any weapons. Excuse me..."

Dae brushed off the guards hand, walking passed him and further into the bar and grill before settling down at a table close to Natia and Rognan.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 7th, 2003, 03:52:59 PM
*Natia watches as Dae enters the B&G and sits down at a table nearby by herself. She then speaks up, addressing Dae*

You expecting anybody over there cause if not, you're welcome to join us here.

Commander Zemil Vymes
Oct 7th, 2003, 05:33:21 PM
I watched the scuffle between the Jedi girl and the door guard with disgust on my face. She berated him fiercely over his job, and over a natural suspicion. Trouble seemed to always find the Bar & Grill, guard or not. A liberal dose of suspicion was healthy, and I couldn't help having a nagging feeling that told me Natia was getting away with something. I trusted force users as far as I could spit. They flipped sides faster than a flapjack skillet on a lower level greasy-spoon. Nobody knew really where they stood until the bad news was in the headlines, and lightsabers were swinging.

Then again, it wasn't my jurisdiction. Coruscant beat seemed to end at Jedi property. Their call. They held the strings. Then again, I wondered what was worse, a crooked cop, or a fallen Jedi?

I took a seat at the adjacent table, shifting my bedraggled cigar to the opposite corner of my mouth as I mulled over something to eat. Whatever clogged my arteries and shortened my lifespan would probably make life bearable. That, and some awful black caf. If that meant cozying up in the lion's den, and sharing company with hypocrites in robes, then it was a small price to pay, I guess. Not like I got along with anybody anyway. Instead, I sat and puffed away at my stoagie, sending a bit of smoke rising above me.

Rognan Dar
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:02:08 PM
"I dont mind you having fun. And since when did you need a walking stick? Last I saw you you were not using on."

Following Natia's gaze to the female that entered and sat close to them, he felt that he should say something.

"Yeah, come join us. I'll buy you a drink."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 8th, 2003, 11:16:23 AM
I've needed a walking stick ever since I went through surgeries to help me out so I don't need crutches anymore. Only about an hour or so each day can I go around without a walking stick or some other aid in which to give me assistance to walk.

Rognan Dar
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:54:19 PM
"Is there no way of fixing your legs so that you dont need asistance?"

Commander Zemil Vymes
Oct 9th, 2003, 05:26:33 PM
"You ever think of getting some less-conspicuous aid?"

I glanced sidelong at the "cripple".

"Synaptic stimulators should be more than enough, and you can hide a set in a leg of your pants."

I was curious to see what her angle was. It might not be my jurisdiction, but I'll be damned if I was gonna buy her story at face value.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 9th, 2003, 06:43:28 PM
*Natia looks over at Zemil*

Yes I have thought about it, but I am only a teenager, still growing. And truthfully, if I'm going to be stuck needing help walking for the rest of my life, I'm going to have that help in a way that doesn't make it look like I need the help.

*Natia tilts her head slightly before continuing to speak*

I see that you do not believe that I need the assistance of anything to help me walk. You aren't the only one.

I probably would go for a set of synaptic stimulators IF I didn't have my general mistrust of anything mechanical being up against me giving me assistance. I prefer to do as much as possible under my own power.

As a young child, doctors tried to pressure me into a hoverchair, but I told them to give me crutches cause I'm gonna walk.

*Natia then turns to Rognan again*

Given time, I'll probably need nothing to help me out walking except at the end of the day. You have to remember, my legs used to not be able to even hold my own weight without crutches.

*Natia turns back to Zemil with a smile on her face*

If you wish, you can join us at this table, that is if you aren't waiting for anybody.

Commander Zemil Vymes
Oct 10th, 2003, 12:00:37 PM
It all seemed a little too convoluted to be true. Maybe I was just a born skeptic, though. My brow knit as I looked at her.

"I've got nothing else to do."

I moved over to the table, flicking the ash off my cigar before I sat down.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 12th, 2003, 10:47:12 AM
Can I get either of you anything to eat or drink??

*Natia questioned both Zemil and Rognan*