PDA

View Full Version : Once Lost, Now Returned...(Bloodpack/Friends)

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 6th, 2003, 08:11:42 AM
He opened his grey eyes to stare into the fire burning brightly before him, where he had stayed the last seventy-hours that he could remember. Well, technically he briefly remembered an explosion and then waking up infront of the fire place with an elderly couple watching over him carefully. Tomas and Pera. A smile came to his lips as he thought of them and how they fussed over him like he was someone important when he could not even remember who he himself was. He knew his name was Dominik, that he was vampyre...but that was it.

Dominik let out a heavy sigh as he sat back in the chair, rubbing his tired eyes. He looked out the window and new dawn was approaching soon. Pera would return once again with a goblet full of blood for him, he did not question where she got it, just took it as instructed and gratefully drank it. He knew they were mortal and found himself in no way eager to feed from them, even though they had strangely offered themselves to him.

On cue, Pera walked through the back door of the cottage with a tender smile on her wrinkled face.

"You are looking much better this evenin." She said, her voice soft and lush even in her older years. Dominik looked up at her and smiled as she she placed the goblet in his hands. She always stayed to make sure he drank every drop and he had to keep himself from rolling his eyes at her over protectiveness.

"Pera." He said, his voice low and husky. "You have not told me what planet I am on. Please tell me."

Dominik could see the uneasiness briefly in her eyes and if he wanted to, he could probe her mind, but he refused to do that. He watched carefully as she sighed and set down on the arm off the couch next to him.

"Tomas did not want to tell you until he knew for sure you were much stronger, but Dominik, you are on Khar Sian." She said, watching him closely for any signs of shock.

Dominik stared back at her, his mind numb. Khar Sian. It rang a bell, but other than that, nothing came to him regarding the planet or its inhabitants.

"Should this planet be important to me?" Dominik asked, shrugging his shoulders as he sipped the last of the blood in the goblet.

"Should be important?" Pera repeated, as if shocked he could not remember it. "Why, it is only the planet of your - "

"Pera!" Tomas called out from the kitchen. His six foot frame filled the doorway. His eyes narrowed at her, warning her not to go any further. "Dominink is to remember everything on his own about Khar Sian. We cannot help him anymore than we already have."

Tomas walked over to the two of them, resting against the mantel of the fireplace.

"Dominik, you are welcome to stay here as long as you like. We enjoy having you here, but for you to regain your memory, we cannot help you with that. That is something you must do yourself, young man."

'Young man.' Dominik thought to himself, 'I'm centuries older than you.'

He paused, realizing he remembered just a tidbit more about himself just then. He smiled, then slowly stood as he felt the affects of dawn washing over him.

"I appreciate everything you have done for me, Tomas..Pera. Truly." Dominik said, kissing Pera's cheek and then walked quickly to the basement where his bed await him.

Tomas turned to Pera and shook his head. She came to him them, wrapping his arms around her husband as tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"I know, Pera." Tomas answered in his own gruff voice."Their legend is true. I cannot believe it. I always thought is was just a story about a lost son. I must go to the Council of Nine and tell them their Lost One has returned."

"They will take him away." Pera whispered.

"They might...but I think I know Dominik...he won't go easily." Tomas smiled proudly, as if he was his own son.

Quinlin Torr
Oct 6th, 2003, 01:36:44 PM
The events of late had taken it's toll on the leader of the Bloodpack. Recently he has taken to the grounds of his homeworld, wandering aimlessly trying to gather his thoughts about everything. Especially losing another of his best friends. He had lost a few others in the past. Ice being the most recent, was not the most disturbing. there were those who died more horribly than he, but the most disturbing were those who just vanished. A couple had done just that, vanished without a trace, where even the Watchers themselves knew nothing of their whereabouts or if they were even alive. Three total had disappeared. He walked along the cobbled street of Myre one of the townships on the outskirts of the Temple. The night was cool as it was nearing the fall season, He had walked for hours and now made his way to the "Black heart" Tavern.

Stepping inside, the patrons turned attention to him and while some nodded acknowlegment, others looked frightened. Usually to the inhabitants, when a "Packer" Shows, it usually means there is trouble to be taken cared of...of course there was no trouble and he sought only drink. Walking to a table he sat down and ordered his drink. Waiting for it to come, he looked around the room. Making eye contact with most, he kept his face emotionless and hard. He wasn't in the mood for talk anyway.

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:34:18 PM
Dominik awoke with a start, his eyes wide and for a moment, unsure of his surroundings. Rubbing his eyes with his hands, he moved to place his feet on the floor of the basement and ran his hands through his hair. This sleep he had been plagued with dreams of images that bothered him. Children playing and adults standing around laughing, watching their antics. He thought about the children and recognized himself as one. He rested his chin on his knuckles, wondering what it could mean.

He let out a sigh and stood from the bed, quickly dressing in the clothes that Pera gathered for him. Where she got them, he did not know, but he appreciated the fine leathers as he slipped on the pants. The white shirt was soft against his skin and he smiled as he touched the black leather jacket before sliding it on. Dominik moved quickly and quietly before Pera and Tomas awoke to see to him, leaving them a message that he wanted some time alone and would be back soon. What he really wanted to do was hunt for his own blood that night. As much as he appreciated their help in finding him sustenance, he wanted to hunt his own prey now.

Standing outside of the cottage, Dominik took a deep breath, taking the smells of the little town. He smiled, tucking his hands into the pockets of the jacket to discover several credits tucked away in there. He suddenly laughed, shaking his head at Pera's obvious help. She had known he would want to venture out on his own.

Walking further into the village, he noticed a view people gawking at him, then turning their heads to whisper to one another. He blocked out what they were saying, in no mood to discover anything about himself then. Dominik spotted a tavern and headed straight for it, a sudden urge to whet his appetite with a blood wine, he was certain they would have it.

Inside, he stopped just before entering fully. A view of the patrons turned to look at him before going back to their business. Dominik smiled at them and walked in, spotting a nice looking booth near the back where he settled himself. A young waitress came to his table and he ordered a blood wine, watching as she opened her eyes briefly in shock, then looked back to someone sitting at another table and then back to him.

"Is there a problem?" Dominik asked, thoroughly confused at her actions. She shook her head no and hurried off to place his order. He stretched his arms and then placed them on the table as the woman brought his drink. He placed a few credits on her tray and looked down at the crimson, almost black liquid, his mind starting to wonder off about his missing past. Would he ever recover it? And when?

Quinlin Torr
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:21:05 PM
He was silently contemplating his friend's death as this strange feeling came over him. Someone was there he knew.....and he hadn't felt this aura in years. It was so familiar, yet he couldn't place it.

He looked around the room and couldn't see anyone who was remotely ringing that bell. His eyebrows furrowed. who could this be? He thought to himself. It was bothering him now and it showed. The partons looking at him slightly worried and some even moved from his vacinity.

Where are you?? And who are you?

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 7th, 2003, 08:14:02 AM
Sitting back in the booth enjoying his blood wine, Dominik allowed himself a small smile. He did not know a thing about his past, but he felt like he was lucky to be alive. He watched the patrons for a moment, watching them carefully as they began to look skittish. Something was spooking them. This brought Dominik to attention and he slowly leaned on the table, his eyes going carefully over each patron in the tavern.

'Where are you?? And who are you'

Dominik froze, his eyes narrowing. Another vampyre? Did he know him? The voice echoed in his mind and replayed it over and over, trying to grasp any familiarity from it, but nothing. He decided to test his own power and answered the other vampyre back,

'Might I inquire who you are as well?'

Dominik's eyes landed on a similar clad male sitting at a table on the other side of the tavern, the same table the waitress had glanced at when he ordered his drink. This was the other vampyre, he concluded, his grey eyes beginning to glow softly as he leaned back into the shadows of the booth.

Even though the blood wine was delicious, he still needed to feed and it was starting to affect him. Dominik rubbed his face, not wanting to leave and see where this went, if this vampyre knew him or not, but his hunger won out.

'I am sorry my friend, may be some other time?' Dominik sent out before moving quickly from the booth to the alley way behind the tavern.

Dominik reached for a passer by to feed from, but something kept him from doing it. 'Too innocent.' Echoed in his mind as his eyes grew brighter as his hunger intensified. His fangs lengthened and he narrowed his eyes, trying to find the one that would be his evening meal.

Someone rushed past him, bumping into him as he went by. Dominik turned around to follow him and found the guy hunched down on his knees behind a dumster counting credits he had just stolen.

'Perfect.' He thought to himself with a smirk.

The man suddenly noticed Dominik's existence and jumped to his feet just as Dominik reached out and grasped him by the throat, growling low and deadly as he brought him closer, his fangs exposed. He tried to scream but Dominik crushed his larynyx with just a twitch of his thumb, silencing his cries as he tore his fangs into the thief's jugular.

The warm liquid rushed into his mouth and he stumbled back from the shock of it. His hunger screamed for more! Dominik's eyes flew open from the rush of feeding. He wanted to keep feeding but took what was needed from him and yanked his mouth away from the thief's neck. He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying how alive his body felt now. He laughed, blood dripping down his chin.

Dominik turned his attention back to his victim hanging near lifeless in his arms. He let him drop to the ground, placing his booted foot on his neck. With a twist, he broke his neck. The body shuddered and then lay still. Wiping his chin, he thought of going back into the tavern to see if the other vampyre was still there, but the village drew him.

He walked slowly around the village, his hand thrust into his jacket pockets as he took everything in. Looking up at the moon, the stars, he smiled. To walk the night, truly a blessing. He soon came upon an antique gate and he stopped, it's intricate designs drawing him closer. Dominik placed a hand on the gate, tracing the words written written in a language that seemed familiar to him.

" 'Those of Khar Sian blood are honored to pass these gates. Welcome home Our Dark Children.' " Dominik murmured softly.

It took Dominik a minute before he realized he had read it aloud and understood it and he gasped, taking a step back, his eyes wide in shock. Things were finally fitting into place.

"This is my home." He whispered, his fingers going back to trace the words again.

Quinlin Torr
Oct 8th, 2003, 09:18:32 AM
" Is it?"

The voice came from behind. As he spun to see who it was, the trench coated man from the tavern was there. Hands in his coat pockets, a wicked looking sword in it's sheath on his back.

" You seem.....familiar to me. We've met before, I know. But where....now that is the question."

He stepped closer to get a better look at the stranger. A nagging feeling arose as to not where....but when they had met. His memory working overtime to process the images. Something must strike a chord ...... but what??

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:09:40 PM
Dominik turned around as the voice spoke behind him to see the male vampyre from the tavern standing before him. He was so intent on the words on the gate that he did not sense anyone else around him. Big mistake and lesson learned.

“You know me?” Dominik asked, taking a step away from the gate, his grey eyes narrowing at the man. “How is it you think you know me?”

Dominik was about to go into further detail about his memory, but decided to keep it secret until the right moment. He knew this vampyre would try and seek out the information from him mentally, but that was one trick Dominik remembered, he knew how to keep him locked out of his mind. At that moment he began to hear soft voices in his head and he stumbled back in surprise. At first he heard a bewitching female voice, whispering and laughing, then that of others, male, female, children…but that one voice…he wanted to seek her out, to find out who it belonged to. He shook his head furiously, his hands going up to his head as if to block them out.

“You say I am familiar to you…then help me.” Dominik whispered, his grey eyes glowing.

Quinlin Torr
Oct 9th, 2003, 03:24:49 AM
The Vampyrer stepped closer to look upon his features. Everything was not too familiar. Except......his eyes. It had passed his noticing before.

"Your eyes.....I know your eyes......It looks of a Korvinus."

He Stepped passed the man, and opened the gates.

"You seek help?I know who to ask and who will figure this mystery out."

It couldnt be him......he was missing when they first trained to be bloodpack.......But he did seem so familiar that way. Could it be Dominik, Quin's childhood friend? The Watchers....they would know.

"Come, we will seek those who can help."

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 9th, 2003, 07:31:18 AM
Dominik tried not to react outwardly when this vampyre said his last name. He truly did know him, but Dominik still felt the urge to be wary.

"Seek help?" He repeated, that female voice drifting through his walls again. He closed his eyes for a moment , letting it wash over him, trying to picture what she would look like, to seek her out, but she was beyond him.

Opening his eyes, he turned to look at the other vampyre who had walked past him to open the gate. Dominik glanced back at the village, hoping Pera and Tomas were not worried, but he knew they would be until he returned.

Dominik turned around, taking his time looking at the vampyre holding the gate open.

"These you seek, who are they?" Dominik asked, taking a step forward. "And who are you?"

Quinlin Torr
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:41:25 PM
"I am Quinlin, of the Torr bloodline. I am leader of the Bloodpack. The people we seek are called the Watchers. A secret society who chronicles our history."

He gestured for the stranger to follow.

"Please, we will find out the answers soon enough."

He walked to the large black building. He held his hand out to it.

"Welcome, to Nehekara."

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 10th, 2003, 07:53:46 AM
Torr Bloodline...

That echoed in his mind, but could not grasp onto it. Dominik looked at this man named Quinlin and then passed the gates to where he motioned and the excitement of finding out about himself drew him to walk through the gates with Quinlin.

"Nehekara." He whispered to himself as the two of them walked the long, winding path to what looked like an ancient tomb at first, but once you got closer, revealed itself to be a great mansion. He could not take his eyes off of the house as it seemed to keep expanding as the fog rolled away, as if revealing it to them as the walked closer.

"I have to remember." Dominik said to himself as they approached the entrance. Two robed forms came to them immediately to stop them. He looked over at Quinlin in question.
"You know these people, do something."

Quinlin Torr
Oct 11th, 2003, 01:49:21 AM
" N'mar eh sute meh."

One of the robed figures bowed and gestured them forward.

"Sayla"

Quinlin turned to Dominik and gave hima curt nod. Then walked passed the two guards into the main hall. He made his way to the right and came up to a large wooden door. Opening the door, he descended steps into a dimly lit cooridor. Leading Dominik inwards, they passed a few silvery pools. One had a robed figure peering into its depths.

They entered another Chamber and Quinlin turned to him.

"Please, wait here. I will get the elder."

Turning away, Quinlin walked to the rear of the chamber.

"Uziel? Uziel, We need your assistance."

Uziel
Oct 11th, 2003, 04:13:11 PM
"Please, wait here. I will get the elder."

Turning away, Quinlin walked to the rear of the lavish room that led to the massive domed sub-chamber beyond.

"Uziel?...Uziel, We need your assistance." Quinlin’s voice boomed in a resounding tone, yet after a brief hesitant moment of silence, there was no reply.

The youthful man that stood at attention by the heavy double door’s nodded to Quinlin in acknowledgement at his inquest. Taking a careful step closer to the vampyre, the boyish understudy diverted his eyes to the floor as he spoke to Quinlin with the utmost respect.

“My lord,...Master Uziel is detained in his study at the moment…Shall I go and fetch him?”

As usual, the Elder Watcher along with Wylde, his protégé, toiled over some manuscript’s else where in the Nehekara tower. Both master and pupil worked diligently together as they always had…Already, Wylde was teaching the next generation of young Watchers as she herself had come into her own right as a well respected leader amongst their mysterious sect. Uziel was proud of her…She was the true embodiment of what he envisioned within their clan. Not to mention, this young Seer was like a daughter he never had…

“You know Wylde, this report won’t do…Perhaps you can persuade your student to be a little more precise and attentive with his inquiries next time…We can not allow such mediocre work of this nature,…Especially on this particular darklings memoir…I insist on more details…This is simply unacceptable.” Uziel replied firmly as his scrutinizing eyes remained focused on the paper’s he held in front of him. After a brief pause, the Elder Seer handed the report over it to Wylde for her closer inspection.

“What are your thoughts concerning this matter?” Uziel questioned as his hands moved nonchalantly to rearrange the ever present mess that accumulated on his once tidy desk.

Rage
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:19:41 PM
please delete

Wylde Krymsin
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:21:51 PM
"You are correct, Uziel." Wylde said, her green eyes going over the report. "I will have a talk with Tai this afternoon when he is done with his studies."

Wylde placed the report down on Uziel's desk and went to sit on the edge of it when she saw one of their young studies hovering in the door way. She looked at Uziel and then back at the young man.

"Come in, Stefan, you know you are welcome here." She smiled, suddenly remembering they were in Uziel's study. She sent her Master a sheepish grin as Stefan walked a few steps closer. On further inspection, Wylde could see that Stefan was a bit 'frazzled' and her attention was immediately drawn to him, as well as Uziel's.

"Stefan, what troubles you?" She asked, walking to him.

"Master Uziel, Mistress Wylde....there are two vampyres in the Great Hall."

"What?" Both Uziel and Wylde said at the same time. Wylde walked closer to Stefan and reached out to touch his shoulder. Stefan shrank away from her a bit and she shot him a 'chill out' look. She closed her eyes and gasped when she saw the always brooding member of the Bloodpack, Quinlin Torr standing next to another vampyre that she had not seen before.

"Uziel, it is Quinlin Torr and another vampyre we do not know." Wylde said, turning to look at her Master. "Shall we meet them?"

Her Master looked at her for a few long moments before slowly nodding his head. Wylde turned and told Stefan to show them in. After Stefan left, she turned back to look at Uziel.

"This...this is unprecedented, Uziel. Quinlin Torr showing up to speak with us? I do not know what is going on, Master, but please, let me sit in on this." Wylde said, her teeth nibbling on her black tinted lips.

Quinlin Torr
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:34:39 PM
Being shown in by the acolyte, Quinlin followed by Dominik entered the Elder Watcher's study. Bowing slightly in respect, Quinlin smiled for what seemed the first time the Watchers have ever seen a smile from him.

"Uziel, Wylde...."

He nodded to both of them.

"I have a riddle for you to solve. And one I'm sure will bring an impacting and wonderous answer."

he gestured for Dominik to step forward.

"Here is the riddle.....the riddle of who is this vampyre. I have a hunch, and gut feeling...but it is circumstantial, we need solid evidence of it."

He raised his hand to Dominik's eyes, and looked at the Watchers.

" What family bears resemblance as to his eyes....."

He smirked as they looked closely.

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 11th, 2003, 05:42:19 PM
Dominik tried to stand back while Quinlin talked to these two, but the other vampyre had brought him forward. His eyes darted between the older male and the well, very attractive female with pink hair and black lips studying him closely. His grey eyes boldly stared back at the female.

"My name is Dominik and if you can help me, I hope you would." He said, growing uncomfortable under the green eyes female's gaze. Her eyes had a way of drawing you in, as if tempting you to look away while she delved into the depths of your soul, finding out every thing about you and your secrets that you held dear.

Uziel
Oct 11th, 2003, 10:22:12 PM
The Elder entered the room with his traditional staff in hand, it’s finely tooled body appeared simple looking at first glance, however. Upon further examination, one would note the highly intricate metal etching that ran the length of its six foot shaft. Atop the rare artifact sat a single jeweled orb that was translucent, carefully resting in what appeared to be three sharp beveled looking prong’s that seemed to clutch the mystical gem stone.

After Uziel nodded in respect to those that occupied the sitting chamber, the Elder Seer took a seat in one of the many comfortable chairs that sat center to the conference room. His eye’s traveled over to Wylde who was now sitting next to him as the others sat directly across from them. With another affirming nod of his head to his understudy, indicating to her she was to take over the proceedings, Uziel sat back and leaned his staff between himself and Wylde. Uziel trusted his student’s extensive knowledge and her diplomatic skills as a speaker for their sect, and in turn it was also a way for the master to evaluate his pupil while she honed her skills as a true Watcher…

"My name is Dominik and if you can help me, I hope you would." Dominik stated sincerely as he looked to the Elder then to Wylde with an apparent pleading in his eyes. Uziel noted a certain yearning in his voice…It was though he was searching for something, looking for the very truth of his soul.

“Why of course,…We shall do what we can to help you my friend...And to solve this riddle that Mr. Torr here has presented us with… However, if you will permit me…My associate will take your case from here while I listen in…Of course,...That is after we hear your story Dominik.” Uziel gave Dominik a pleasant smile then gestured politely to Wylde with one hand.

“Please Wylde,…proceed.…” The Elder said in a gruff voice, leaning back once more to the comfort of his high backed leather chair.

Wylde Krymsin
Oct 11th, 2003, 10:38:00 PM
Wylde would not take her eyes off of the 'lost' vampyre. Something in his gray eyes sought her out to help. She knew it wasn't anything mystical with him, just an honesty about him that she knew was purely genuine. She smiled pleasantly at him, motioning for the two of them to sit across from them.

"Quinlin, I must say, you have caused quite a commotion here with your presence. Only a few of your kind have found themselves bold enough to enter our doors." Wylde smiled. She looked over at Dominik and nodded at him, noting him watching her for a moment and then looking at Uziel and the other robed Watcher's running around. She laughed softly and looked down at her own leather-clad appearance.

"I'm not your usual Watcher, Dominik." Wylde said. She looked over at Uziel to find him wearing an amused, but tired expression on his face. She felt her heart go out to her Master. He had been keeping odd hours of late, going about something on his own agenda.

"Now, back to the problem at hand." Wylde said, leaning back in her chair and focusing on Dominik. "Please, if you do not mind, tell me what you know. I am gathering from what Quinlin has said that you cannot remember anything about your past?"

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 11th, 2003, 10:48:44 PM
Dominik watched the pretty pink headed woman with a small smile. She truly seemed to want to help him, although he did not know what they would want in return for helping.

"Yes, I do not remember anything except the past three days."Dominik began. "I rememeber an explosion then waking up to find that a mortal couple had taken me in and were nursing me back to health."

"And you knew you were vampyre?" Wylde had asked.

"Right away. Tomas made sure that I knew so I would not do anything stupid like try to go out into the daylight." Dominik said, swallowing a laugh. He could see the corners of Wylde's lips curl and knew immediately that he could trust her, maybe even consider her a friend in due time.

"Tonight is the first night that I have ventured out on my own. I came upon Quinlin at the tavern. We did not get to meet then, but later on, I came upon the gates of your home - - -"

"And read the words inscribed on the gates without a problem." Wylde finished for him as he nodded. He watched as she turned back to her Master. "He is of Khar Sian blood, that is for sure." She murmured.

"So you can see why it is important to me to remember who I am and why I am so drawn to this place." He sighed, reaching up to rub his eyes.

Wylde Krymsin
Oct 11th, 2003, 11:06:01 PM
Wylde watched Dominik for a silent moment before turning to face Uziel and whispering,

"Master, using my power of touch will get us the quickest answers to Dominik's problem. What do you think?" She asked, looking down at her hands. She curled her black painted nails into her palms and looked back up to see Uziel nodding his head in approval. She smiled lovingly at him and then turned back to face Dominik.

"Dominik, Quinlin...I have the power to touch people, things...and get visions, information of past, present and future things to come." Wylde stood up and walked carefully towards Dominik. "With your permission, Dominik, I would like to be able to use my power to find out who you are. It is the quickest and easiest way."

"Will I remember who I am afterwards?" Dominik asked.

"I am not certain, Dominik. The shock of hearing what I see may jolt your memory, it may not...but it is worth a try." Wylde said, coming to stand before him. "Do I have your permission?"

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 11th, 2003, 11:15:03 PM
Dominik looked over at Quinlin to find him watching Wylde and as if he felt Dominik's eyes on him, turned to look at him. He nodded his encouragement and Dominik let out a sigh and turned to face the female Watcher.

"Let's do it." Dominik laughed, rubbing his hands on his leather pants. As Wylde grew closer, he turned his grey eyes up into her green ones and winked. "Anything you see personal, let's keep it between us, eh?"

Dominik cracked a bright smile at her and heard the old man behind her laugh a little. He watched as she actually blushed and his grin grew bigger.

Wylde Krymsin
Oct 11th, 2003, 11:34:34 PM
Wylde raised an eyebrow at Dominik in playful flirtation and shook her head as she felt herself blush a little.

"You vampies are all too smooth for your own good." She laughed softly.

Wylde settled herself on the table infront of Dominik and leaned her elbows on her knees and smiled at him.

"Do you want the others in here with us while we do this, Dominik?" She asked, looking over at Quinlin. She smiled at him and then turned back to Dominik. He quickly nodded and she grinned. "Trust me, this isn't going to hurt a bit."

Wylde reached out with one hand to touch his cool one and let her fingers close around his own. She barely had time to close her eyes when she was assaulted with vision after vision from the vampyre. She gasped, her eyes bolting open as she stared into Dominik's eyes, the vision's still coming at her.

"Oh my gawd." She whispered, tears forming in her eyes. She could not break the gaze between herself and Dominik and they stayed there, connected. He was seeing what she was seeing now. How that was possible, she did not know, but it was happening.

The images that drew her attention the most were those of him as younger man, about the age of thirteen. He was surrounded by family, all apparently born with the same grey eyes. A family trait. The riddle that Quinlin had spoke of. It could not be, after all this time...after all the records of his family have been buried away, Watchers reassigned, to have the last of his family back among them.

More images assaulted her, those of him wandering off and a couple finding him, taking him away with them to a new world, a new home. She saw his life up until a few days ago. Wylde saw him in the ship and then the explosion. The vision of the explosion hit her sensories so hard that it knocked back onto the table, breaking her connection with Dominik.

Wylde gasped, raising up on her elbows and looking wide eyed at Dominik.

"The Lost One." Wylde whispered, her voice cracking. "Dominik Korvinus."

Uziel
Oct 12th, 2003, 12:28:45 AM
"Ssnogcchhaaa,...hummm..."

The sudden abrupt noise behind Wylde startled her even more then the revelation she beheld from Dominik. A few short snorting noises resounded in the room as Wylde turned to see her master’s head bobbing back and forth, his bearded chin finally resting on his upper chest as he slumped forward in an uncomfortable position. Uziel’s long hours of sleepless nights had finally caught with him and taken its toll...However, this was hardly an appropriate time and place to find the luxury of blissful sleep. The Elder Watcher had heard absolutely nothing between the two as he continued to linger undisturbed in his own wonderland...So much for his alert attentiveness towards his faithful understudy...

"Ssnoogghaaa...!!!"

Quinlin Torr
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:45:19 AM
Quinlin's eyes narrowed as she stepped to Dominik and touched him, She was gifted in the form of touch sensory and could see your past, things in your present, and sometimes what the future had in store for you. His eyebrow arched as she looked at him and smiled the couple times. Quinlin just grinned back.

"Oh my gawd."

Again his eyes narrowed, she found something....soemthing tangeble....something that confirmed his suspicions.

"The Lost One." Wylde whispered, her voice cracking. "Dominik Korvinus."

He WAS right!! Quinlin had to fight himself from making his way over and hugging his long lost friend. Dominik and he were insepreable as youngsters. Where one went, the other followed behind...where one was getting into trouble, the other was sharing equally in it too. A huge smile graced his face.

"Dominik.....welcome home."

He whispered. Just then an ungodly noise resounded in the room that was as silent as a tomb. It's nerve grating sound made Quinlin turn sharp eyes to the point where it came from. His hand reached for his gunblade and then stopped when he realized what and whom it was.....Uziel?? The vampyre's head tilted to the left and then he began to laugh. Seems the elder was burning the midnight oil these days. The old Watcher had fallen asleep.

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 12th, 2003, 03:49:30 PM
Dominik sat, frozen in his chair still looking at Wylde as she whispered his name. He had not been expecting what had happened and it was apparent neither had she. He felt his eyes grow moist with tears as the memories came flooding back to him. He was home, back where he belonged...but his true family had long since been erased, killed hundreds of years ago at the hands of hunters.

"Dominik.....welcome home."

He turned to look at his oldest friend and offered him a smile. He thought back over the friends he had made as a child and one in particular green eyed blonde danced in his memory. The voice! It had belonged to her!

"Redeemer." Dominik whispered, wondering where his dear friend was. Was she still alive? Was she with Ice now like it was written to be?

Dominik started to open his mouth to ask these questions to Quinlin when the most horrific sound invaded his ears. He turned his grey eyes upon Wylde to find her scrambling to turn around on the table. Dominik's eyes went wide with amusement at the sight of the old man snoozing away in his chair. He non chalantly covered his grin with a hand and looked over at Quinlin. The look on his friend's face had been priceless and Dominik could literally feel the shock and anger radiating off his pink haired seer.

Wylde Krymsin
Oct 12th, 2003, 04:09:10 PM
Wylde sat on top of the table looking at Uziel, slowly shaking her head. A ground breaking moment in Watcher history...a moment that she, his understudy, had been honored to take place in....and Uziel is sound asleep!

Remembering the two vampyres, she slid off the table and looked at them, trying to swallow her embarrassment.

"I-I apologize for Uziel. He has been keeping late hours the past few weeks. I guess they just caught up to the old man." Wylde said. Her eyes flickered over to Dominik. "I must say, your return strikes a great moment in Khar Sian history. The Korvinus blood line restored."

Wylde walked to the comm system on the wall next to the door and pressed a red button. Immediately, a study came rushing into the room and Wylde took him aside, whispering something into the young mans's ear. He left and Wylde turned back around to face the two handsome vampyres.

"It is good to have you back, Dominik." Wylde smiled, her eyes quickly going to Uziel's snoring form. "I am sure Quinlin will be able to fill you in on what you need to know, but I do have some important information I think you will like to have."

As if on cue, the study from before made his way back in and to Wylde's side. She took the box from him and placed it on the table. The young man stayed for a moment before she sent him on his way, his eyes wide at seeing Uziel asleep at such an important time.

Wylde pulled out select data pads, placing them into a satchel, then handing it over to Dominik, along with a set of keys.

"These data pads carry all the information that we have on your family and it's history, Dominik. I know your memory is restored, but you may find what we have recorded interesting. And these...." Wylde said, motioning to the keys in his hands, "Are to your family estate. Since I have come into the Watchers many years ago, I have brought your estate back into order and liveable to your standards just in case you were not a myth to us. If there is anything you need, do not hesitate to ask it of us."

The snoring behind her grew louder and she could not help but roll her eyes. The two vampyres were trying their best not to laugh at the situation and the corners of her mouth turned upwards slightly.

"I am glad you are home, Dominik." She whispered. "I am sure Quinlin is anxious to spend time with you now."

With her politely excusing them, the young study came in and waited to show Dominik and Quinlin out. He closed the doors behind him as Wylde whirled around to face Uziel. Through the walls of the solid study, through the halls of the great house, Wylde's voice could be heard.

"UZIEL!!!!!"

Uziel
Oct 13th, 2003, 05:50:25 PM
The walk through the enchanting gardens of Nehekara seemed to calm Uziel’s mind. The migrant birds sung their lovely tune as he browsed slowly down the lush overgrown path way. Sun light spilled through the upper tear windows of the massive garden enclosure, warming his face as he took in the beauty about him…Until,…A simple piece of paper fell in front of his face. Then another, followed by three, no…It was raining papers all around him…The Elder reached out and snatched one from mid air. To Uziel’s surprise and utter astonishment, the parchment he held was from Wylde’s student Tai!...It was the biography report Uziel had informed Wylde of in his privet chamber’s as being unacceptable and not quite up to par…

“Wha,…What’s this?...” The Elder Seer mumbled to himself as his eye’s slowly drifted upwards to the circular balcony that encompassed the garden grounds below. There above him stood the gangly young apprentice, a mocking smile was now etched on his face as he peered down at Uziel. The Elders gaze narrowed at the young man as he began to question his outlandish actions.

“Just what do you think you’re doing young man…Your well on your way,…” The Elder had not quite finished his sentence when Tai tossed another volley of papers down at him, laughing at the Elder Watcher as he reached over to what appeared to be an endless resource of parchment’s stacked around him.

There’s your precious report…All of it!…That’s what I think of your stupid appraisal of the matter,...Uziel!” The young chap yelled defiantly as he leaned over the banister rail and shook his balled fist at him in a heated protest of words.

“All of it Uziel,…Yes,…All of it…Master,…UZIEL!” Tai shouted as he continued to toss over more paper’s that seemed to fall around the Elder like huge snow flakes.

The day dream seemed to spin to a stop as his name grew louder and still louder yet, echoing as if he were in a vast cannon at first until its sharpness and clarity was unmistakable.

“UZIEL!”

The Elder’s form jerked from its spot as reality hit him like a Watcher staff gone astray. Both of Uziel’s arms splayed outwards as he came too, still in somewhat of a daze as Wylde’s stern glare ended up being one of the first unfortunate thing’s to greet him.

“Umm…Oh yes, I concur with this as well…I ah,…Ahem…” Uziel tried in vain to find the right word’s to a bad situation that he had little to nothing to go on. However, the looks on all their faces, especially Wylde’s, told him he had been caught red handed…Dozing off when he shouldn’t have of all thing’s. Embarrassed beyond words, Uziel stood to his feet after retrieving his staff next to his accursed chair.

“My sincerest apologies,…My rudeness is,…I umm,…Oh never mind.” The Elder Watcher retorted as he diverted his eyes downward to the floor and pressed to the exit in a huff. It was useless to explain at this point just as it was true to the saying…Something’s were just best left unsaid…

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:42:25 AM
Dominik sat before the fireplace on the couch with one leg propped on the cushions as the other rest against the floor. Quinlin and he came back to his family home and true to the Seer's words, it had been brought back to its former glory and he would have to go back and properly thank Wylde for her thoughtfullness.

Dominik placed the data pad down on his lap and stared into the fire for a few minutes, hearing Quinlin behind walking back into the room behind him. A goblet of blood wine suddenly appeared in his vision and he looked up, smiling at his best friend.

"That Wylde certainly fits her name, doesn't she?" Dominik asked, laughing softly as he remembered the echo of her voice as they had left. He suddenly felt sorry for her Master and the wrath that he probably had been dealt when they were alone.

He looked at the data pad again, losing interest in its contents for now, content to just sit back, sip the wine and stare into the fire.

"It is good to be home, Quinlin." Dominik murmured, glancing at his friend. The years had been hard on Quinlin, for that he was certain. He thought of Redeemer, his only memories were that of a teenaged seductress with the biggest green eyes and fullest red lips he had ever seen. Ice was a hundred years older than she and he remembered the Elders whispering to themselves that they would have made a fine match if they were destined to be lifemates.

"Quinlin, tell me..." Dominik began, missing Redeemer. "What of Redeemer? I can hear her voice in my head, but cannot reach her. Please tell me."

Quinlin Torr
Oct 14th, 2003, 09:52:33 AM
He took his spot on a huge chair, Sinking a bit into it, he placed a hand against his right cheek and stared into the fire. The years had indeed been tough on the 'Pack' leader. He wasn't the youngster Dominik had known, he now was silent and brooding, where laughter and smiles once where. He suffered quite a bit, and it tempered him into the hardlined soldier he was today.

Especially after losing the one woman he did love....seemed he never gotten over that incident. He turned his attention to his old friend when he spoke.

"That Wylde certainly fits her name, doesn't she?"

"Yes, she is at that. Always fascinated with our kind......sometimes I see her dance on the edge too closely. Uziel does have a time to deal with her thats for sure."

"It is good to be home, Quinlin."

The quiet leader nodded with a grin.

"Quinlin, tell me..." Dominik began, missing Redeemer. "What of Redeemer? I can hear her voice in my head, but cannot reach her. Please tell me."

He shifted in the chair to look at dominik, he knew anytime he would ask and he did.

"She is not doing so well lately, you see Dominik, Ice was murdered not too long ago, and she is seeking his killer as we speak, she has blocked herself off till she completes this personal mission....I hope she fares well."

He then let a grin show and figured good news was better than this drivel he was spouting off.

"We now have a new 'Pack' member....and the Imoralia line now has a new daughter. you will meet Epona soon....she is a pretty one but, hard to handle.....you'll see what I'm talking about later."

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 14th, 2003, 10:33:12 AM
He could not believe it....Dominik put his wine down on the table next to the couch and stood up to face Quinlin.

"Ice was murdered?" He asked in disbelief. He ran his hands through his short hair and shook his head. He remembered the long haired vampyre, always somewhat aloof after his sisters had been murdered, but Redeemer had always made him smile. From what he read in the datapads, their numbers were dwindling and to have one murdered, it was not looking good for the Khar Sian vampyres.

"She's cut herself off from everyone? How can that be?" Dominik asked, trying to reach out to her, but found nothing. His heart ached for her and he wished he could be there for her through her pain, but if Redeemer was like the one he knew before, she would need to work through this on her own. He would be there for her when she returned. Dante! He had to see him and see how he was faring through this all.

"We now have a new 'Pack' member....and the Imoralia line now has a new daughter. you will meet Epona soon....she is a pretty one but, hard to handle.....you'll see what I'm talking about later."

Dominik's eyes widened as he looked over at Quinlin.

"A new daughter? Our kind has accepted a turned one into their family?" Dominik asked, shaking his head in disbelief. "Times have changed, haven't they? You must tell me more of this...tell me about the Bloodpack..."

Quinlin Torr
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:39:21 AM
Quinlin stayed relaxed and sprawled out on the chair.

"Yes, because our numbers are slowly deminishing, turned ones ...IF approved by the council, which means, by Fulkrehm, must meet the requirements, some have tried, most have died....only ones to pass was Ezra's lifemate Kariss and Epona. Epona was a mortal who ran with us and because she took on the life of a vampyre, they decided to give her that life. "

He sipped the sweet liquid.

"She has proven herself time and again, even almost gave her life for the good of the team when we faced the Descendants. She is now an Imoralia, and a good one she will be. As for the rest of the Pack, Izabell is now with us, And Redeemer you already know, Epona will take Ice's place for the Imoralia house.So we will be a complete fighting unit once again."

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 15th, 2003, 10:15:02 AM
"Ezra has found a lifemate?" Dominik repeated. "She's turned? Oh man, Fulkrehm must be hating life right now."

Dominik's mind went to Ezra, the 'rebel' of the Darkmere clan. He smiled, remembering Quinlin and his playmate. The fights between Ezra and Fulkrehm were history in the making, he was sure. He would definately have to meet this lifemate of Ezra's, the only one of two to pass Fulkrehm's tests.

'Epona will take Ice's place for the Imoralia house.'

That did not sit well with Dominik. His eyebrows furrowed and he turned away so that Quinlin would not see his displeasure. Epona had already established herself as a member of the Pack, so why is she to take Icilian's place? Dominik just did not like that. Their friend was gone and now some turned one was to take his friend's place in the Pack? His place in the Pack should be honored, not replaced. No wonder Redeemer went on this mission alone.

"I must see Fulkrehm and Dante, Quinlin." Dominik whispered, turning back to look at his friend. He glanced out the windows, feeling dawn approach. "I would like to meet with them tomorrow evening. You are more than welcome to stay here."

Count Fulkrehm
Oct 15th, 2003, 11:02:15 AM
Standing looking out the large window of the meeting room, Fulkrehm waited for the one who requested his attention. Dominik Korvinus....A smile graced his time defiant face. A lost child had returned and has replaced a family that was written off.....history has been made again.

He wore a more aristocratic attire in form of a loose shirt and pants, one would see on a courtier of royalty. The frills along his collar and cuffs were white and the rest of the outfit were a royal blue. He heard the door behind him open and he turned to see who had arrived....Dante or Dominik?

"Ahhhhh, good evening."

Dante Imoralia
Oct 15th, 2003, 11:32:27 AM
Dante walked through the door, a smile on his lips as he found Fulkrehm waiting for him. His brown hair flowed behind him as he walked quickly to his friend, quickly hugging him.

"Is this news true? Has the Lost Son returned to us?" Dante asked, his red eyes sharing the smile he wore. "This is a great day for the Khar Sian pride."

Word of Dominik's meeting with the Watcher's the night before made it's way to them that evening when they woke and the Council had been buzzing with excitement since. And to have Dominik want to meet with himself and Fulkrehm, it was just too good to be true.

Count Fulkrehm
Oct 15th, 2003, 12:14:22 PM
Fulkrehm nodded with a genuine smile. One of the missing children had indeed returned. Their history written by the Watchers state three in all, over the last 400 years.....one being his own son...Elijah...the eldest Darkmere. Another was a daughter of the Vashon house.....It always comes full circle.....being a father, he knew his son had long passed this life. But the Korvinus boy and the Vashon girl, time would reveal where they were.....and it felt the time was right for Dominik.

"It is a great day indeed my friend, They will each make their way home one way or another."

His face taking on a hurt expression as he thought of Elijah...He'd reveal his resting place one day. Then all would be home where they belonged.

"There is much to celebrate these recent days is there not? My grandchildren, your daughter, a lost child......celebration is needed, we need joy in this dour place Dante....it is far too long that there was laughter among the houses."

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 15th, 2003, 03:25:15 PM
"I hope I can bring some joy back...or try to." Dominik stated, walking into the chambers to see two men he had dreadfully missed since regaining his memory. "Lord Imoralia, Count Fulkrehm." He smiled in respect, lauging when they walked to him and hugged him. "It is good to be back amongst my own kind."

Dominik looked at Dante then, his grey eyes softening.

"I am sorry to hear about Icilian, Lord Imoralia." He whispered, bringing a hand up to squeeze the Elder's shoulder. "What I remember, he was a great one and I hoped that he and Redeemer had spent their time together happy."

Dominik looked at Fulkrehm and then back to Dante.

"But I also hear congratulations are in order for you. This...Epona Rhi now your blood daughter and a part of the Pack?" As hard as he tried, he could not disguise the harshness in his voice for the thought of his friend being 'replaced'.

"Count Fulkrehm, Quinlin has filled me in on your new status as a grandfather. Congratulations, twins...it must be wonderful."

Count Fulkrehm
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:23:52 PM
"Indeed you have Dominik, much joy did you bring the people of Nehekara. And the twins are beautiful, and a most wonderful gift to the communty in hopes our numbers grow."

Fulkrehm placed an arm over Dante's shoulder.

"Yes, Epona Imoralia is another welcomed asset, and another chance that the Imoralia line continues. And I've never seen this man any more happier than I have in recent times."

He walked over to the table and brought over a few glasses of bloodwine. handing them to the two with him he made a toast.

"To the future of Nehekara."

Epona Rhi
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:30:56 PM
"I hope it will be a fruitful future my Lord."

A voice came from behind Dominik. The short well toned form of Epona stood just inside of the doorway. Her tight purple latex slacks that hugged her hips, her matching vest type top which didnt leave much to the observer, and her hair in a ponytail. Her violet eyes glowed eerily and her newly aquired smile graced the men in the room.

She walked over to Dante and hugged him, looking at Dominik at the same time.

"Sorry Da, I heard he was here with you and couldn't help but to come and see him personally."

Dante Imoralia
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:37:27 PM
Dante raised his glass, then slowly brought it back to his lips, taking a slow drink from it. He really wasn't in the mood to drink and moved to set the glass down on the table near them.

"So tell me, what did you think of the Watchers that you met? I heard you got to meet the respected Uziel and the surprising Wylde."

Dante heard movement behind him and turned to see Epona walking in. He smiled lovingly at her and kissed her forehead when she hugged him.

"Epona Rhi, this is Dominik Korvinus." Dante said, watching the strained look on Dominik's face. He knew that the younger vampyre felt strongly about his son's place amongst the Bloodpack.

'Do not let your feelings for Ice get in the way of getting to know my daughter, Dominik.' Dante sent to him, his eyes giving off warning as his arms tightened around Epona.

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 15th, 2003, 04:42:57 PM
Dominik's eyes flickered to Dante before resting on the petite beauty in his arms. Quinlin was right, just by looking at her, he could tell she was trouble.

"Pleasure to meet you, Epona." Dominik smiled, getting Dante's warning loud and clear. The elder vampyre had been right, it was not Epona's fault Ice was dead, it was not her fault that she was to take his place in the Pack. If anyone should be second to Quinlin, it should be Redeemer. Dominik turned his attention away from Epona and looked back at Dante.

"Yes, the Watchers. Quite the pair that I met." Dominik grinned, going into detail about his visit with them. He knew the image of the old man asleep in his chair and the priceless look on the Seer's face would stay imprinted in his mind for eternity. "I am thinking about going back there to thank her for her kindness just to see how the old man fared her lashing!"

Dante Imoralia
Oct 16th, 2003, 04:06:13 PM
Dante laughed at the visual Dominik gave them and he shook his head.

"Yes, that Wylde is something, isn't she?" He grinned, looking to Epona. "You would like her, although they are not to get involved with us, we tend to ignore that rule sometimes."

Dante looked back at Dominik and patted his shoulder.

"This calls for a celebration." Dante declared. "I want all of Khar Sian to celebrate your return, Dominik. All of our kind should rejoice." Dante turned to look at Fulkrehm. "What do you think, My Friend?"

Count Fulkrehm
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:52:51 AM
"I think that's a most wonderful Idea...A celebration indeed. Now, when would you like it to be?"

The elder vampyre asked as he walked over to Dominik and patted his shoulder.

"The council is complete.....you being the soul survivor of the house of Korvinus, are now a part of the high council......We welcome you with open arms."

He embraced Dominik.

Epona Rhi
Oct 17th, 2003, 01:08:19 AM
She watched Dominik closely and could feel his vibes he sent. He wasnt happy about her, and she wondered why? ' because you're a mogur that's why ' the voice rang out in her head. Her eyebrows furrowing and an odd look came over her. When Dominik caught her expression she averted her eyes from his and excused herself from Dante's side and walked out the door quickly.

Dante Imoralia
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:46:30 AM
"As soon as we can arrange it." Dante smiled.

"The council is complete.....you being the soul survivor of the house of Korvinus, are now a part of the high council......We welcome you with open arms."

"Yes Dominik, welcome home." Dante said softly. "It will be nice to build up our families again and this, as well as my new daughter...is the starting place."

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 17th, 2003, 07:56:35 AM
Dominik nodded in response, his throat closed at the emotion he felt for the two older vampyres. He did not think he would be a part of the Council of Nine, had not even dreamed it. He would have been content to mull away the nights in his home and catching up with his friends.

He could sense the change in Dante's daughter and when she excused herself, he apologized to Dante and Fulkrehm and went after her, catching up with her at the door.

"Epona, if I may?" He asked, blocking her exit. She turned those violet eyes up at him and he could not help the smile on his lips. "I just wanted to tell you that you have a brought a great love to Dante by the sacrifice you have done. It is truly an honor to meet you."

Dominik reached out for her hand, bringing it up to his lips, he softly kissed her knuckles.

"Do not think for a moment that I look down on you because you are turned."He looked quickly over at the Elder vampyres and then gave her a conspirital wink. "Pure bloods, turned one's, does not matter to me." Dominik whispered, slowly letting go of her hand. "Besides, I could never look down upon a woman as beautiful, as loving as you."

Epona Rhi
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:48:09 AM
Her lips parted as he kissed her hand, her eyebrow arched and she felt her throat constrtrict. She stood there not being able to speak as he talked in quiet, soft tones.

"Do not think for a moment that I look down on you because you are turned."He looked quickly over at the Elder vampyres and then gave her a conspirital wink. "Pure bloods, turned one's, does not matter to me." Dominik whispered, slowly letting go of her hand. "Besides, I could never look down upon a woman as beautiful, as loving as you."

as beautiful, as loving as you." She felt the corners of her lips pull slightly upwards, she managed a small smile.

"If that is true Lord Korvinus, then why do I feel some apprehention at my being in the pack? I umm, still need to get used to my thoughts being read clear as a bell as I am able to be intuned with you."

She kept her eyes on his, then brought down her voice to a whisper.

" Then why do you feel the way you do about me? Like I'm....trouble?"

The last words did bring her smile on, she WAS trouble...but wanted to hear his reasons anyway.

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:05:15 AM
Dominik grinned at her then, letting out a heartfelt laugh. He leaned closer to her a little and answered,

"Trouble? You read my thoughts well, Darkling." The smile went to Dominik's eyes as he knew he would like the newest member of the Bloodpack very much. She would be a definate welcome. "Actually, blame Quinlin for that. He did not get to fill me in on everything that has happened, but he has warned me that 'Trouble' is your middle name."

Dominik looked back at the Elders and then turned back to face the lovely Epona.

"You do not have to call me 'Lord'...Dominik will do just fine." He said. "Epona...about my apprehension...it is not about you being in the Pack, not at all. Icilian was my friend as a child growing up and to have it worded that someone was to 'take his place'...yes, I bristled at that. I feel his place in the Pack should be honored not....'filled in'...it has nothing to do with you."

Epona Rhi
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:14:54 AM
She leaned closer and smiled mischievously.

" Well he was right on that account Dominik. Trouble IS my middle name."

She stepped slowly around him and ran her hand across his chest. Then stopped for a second before leaving through the door.,

" I like using the title of Lord with you.....it....tickles me."

She whispered to him. And as she walked through the door, she laughed softly.

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:20:05 AM
Dominik watched the Darkling strut out of the hall and let out a low whistle. If Redeemer was anything like he remembered her to be...oh man the Pack and all the males in the universe were in trouble with those two.

He could not keep the smile off his face as he turned around to go back to Dante and Fulkrehm, only to find the two of them standing next to each other, their arms crossed watching him closely.

"What?" Dominik asked, the smile still lighting his face.

Dante Imoralia
Oct 17th, 2003, 10:31:26 AM
Dante had been watching the two of them closely as they talked and as Epona left, he could tell there was 'electricity' between the two of them and would have to keep an even closer eye on them as Epona spent her month there with him. He was glad to see her confidence back and grinned as she sauntered out of the hall. When Dominik turned around though, Dante wiped the smile off his face and stood there with Fulkrehm with his eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"Not wasting time, are you?" Dante asked, biting his inner cheek to keep from laughing. He turned to look at Fulkrehm, bringing the celebration back to light.

"I will make the necessary arrangements for the celebration." Dante smiled, knowing Fulkrehm himself was laughing at Dominik inside as well. Dante turned and covered the space that seperated himself and Dominik.

"You do not know what this means to have you home and alive, Dominik." Dante whispered, hugging him.

'Do not speak of Redeemer and her mission, the Count knows nothing of it.' He sent to Dominik, his eyes warning him.

Dominik nodded in understanding and Dante smiled again.

"I will persuade my daughter to help me with the arrangements. Until tomorrow, then." Dante said, excusing himself.

'I just hope you make back in time to celebrate, Ree.' Dante thought to himself as he left, his heart aching for her.

Quinlin Torr
Oct 19th, 2003, 03:43:45 PM
Walking in, he smiled at Dominik and jerked his head to the door he had just passed through.

"I see you've already met the firey one."

He looked at Dante and chuckled. Then back to Dominik.

"And by the looks of it, I'd say you were..... stunned to say the least."

He walked to the wall and leaned against it.

"Don't worry, Alot of men have been stunned by her in our many missions....just watch her hands, when they start to flex and her eyes glow brighter....run.....that usually means her sabers aren't far behind."

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 20th, 2003, 07:49:37 AM
"You were not kidding about that one." Dominik laughed as Quinlin leaned against the wall. "Dare I ask how Redeemer and she get along?"

Dominik looked at the other two vampyres and they both wore identical looks of 'uh-oh' on their faces. He could not tell if that was bad or good. He raised an eyebrow at them and took another sip of his blood wine.

"Oh do fill me in, Gentlemen, on the relationship between Little Miss Trouble and our blonde seductress." Dominik said, his gray eyes going back to Quinlin. "For some reason I know this is going to be interesting."

Quinlin Torr
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:56:46 AM
Quinlin nodded as his index finger rested along his cheek. He's fill in his friend alright.

"They are inseperable, everywhere one goes the other follows, except now which is the crucial month for Epona now that she has turned, but rest assured if she wasn't...that mogur wouldn't be allowed to even look at Redeemer with her around. Which brings up another thing, Epona and Redeemer look after each other....very closely, like they're twins."

He took a breath thinking of Redeemer, and how Epona must be going crazy, even he himself wanted to drag her back to Khar Sian kicking and screaming.

"They're really close to each other, shared a mental bond at first meeting and no blood exchange...go figure that one out."

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 20th, 2003, 10:49:51 AM
"Then the Darkling must be very adapt in the Darkside to pick up a mental bond with Vampy that quickly." Dominik observed, using his childhood nickname for her. He went quiet for a moment and then that's when he felt it. He stiffened, feeling Redeemer's 'walls' collapse for a moment. He could feel her over powering anguish at Ice's death and also...

'Well now, that must be the 'mogur' that Quin is talking about.' Dominik thought with a smile, hidden by his hand that he brought up to his face. 'You go, Vampy!'

Domink was getting the impression that maybe besides Dante, he was the only one supporting Redeemer in any 'outside' play she did with others. He may be the second oldest vampyre in this room, but he was not tied down to the old traditions. He had always believed that Pure ones could mix with Turned one's and the outcome could be fruitful.

'Look at Ezra. His lifemate is turned.' He thought in example.

With the newly turned Epona, things were starting to look up for the dying Khar Sian vampyres. Dominik cleared his throat, feeling her walls slam back up and then there was nothing. He was sure he had shocked her. He was looking forward to her return...when ever that would be.

Count Fulkrehm
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:21:12 PM
The Oldest of the Khar Sian Vampyres was standing near Dominik when he too got a glimpse of Redeemer's mind. His hand had been resting open palm against his cheek when suddenly his eyes narrowed and his hand turned to a fist. A hint of a snarl curled his lip and his breath came out slow and loud.

Even Quinlin took a step back when he did this, only once had Quilin seen this happen and Ezra was thrown through a wall. The count's eyes turned their ice blue and he quickly made his way out of the room and into his private chambers.

Upon the door closing the others could hear a loud bang from within.

Quinlin Torr
Oct 20th, 2003, 09:40:12 PM
Upon Fulkrehm's hasty and heated exit, Quinlin could only guess as to what or whom it was. The whom part was more than likely it. And right now there were two people who could bring that out of him. Turning to his friend he patted his shoulder.

" I am glad youre back Dominik.....I wont be attending the celebration, I have something that needs to be done. You'll have a good time with everyone else, and Im sure Epona will keep you more on your toes more than anyone else."

He turned and left through the door, heading for their hidden spaceport to go where he was being drawn.

Dominik Korvinus
Oct 23rd, 2003, 05:31:21 PM
If anyone else would have been in the Great Hall with them, they would have fell to the floor laughing at Dominik's shocked expression.

"What the frell?" He yelled, loud enough to rattle the windows.

Here he was, returned home from being missing for hundreds of years and his best friend turns and walks out to go chase after something and miss a planned celebration in his honor? Dominik stared in the direction Quinlin had just exited to, hurt and anger washing over him at this act.

Grabbing a nearby chair, he hauled it off the floor and tossed it with immense strength across the spanse of the Hall, watching in satisfaction as it smashed into pieces. A few fledglings ran in to check what was going on and he glared at them, his grey eyes glowing. Their eyes widened as they turned around to scurry out, obviously going to fill in the Elders of what had just happened.

Grabbing his jacket, he thrust his arms through, pulling it roughly around him as he stalked out of the Great Hall to get some fresh air out in the gardens.

Staring up at the night sky, he glared at the moon, his mind on Quinlin.

"What ever is taking you away, Quinlin Torr, it better be important." He muttered angrily, knowing that deep down, part of him understood about being drawn to something.

'Frell, each member of the Pack were going through their own troubles, why should Quin be any different?' He thought to himself.

"Maybe Redeemer will make it back in time." He whispered, his eyes closing against the soft breeze of the night.