PDA

View Full Version : Looking for trouble...(Open)

Alpha
Oct 6th, 2003, 03:24:49 AM
Satine sits in the corner of the seedy bar, taking in the atmosphere. A yell is heard, followed by the crash of broken furniture. He merely smiles, taking a sip of his klah. He wasn't going to interfere. Hell, maybe the fight would spread.

Satine was suffering from a massive case of boredom. He needed something to do, and something to do now!

For now, though, the Warrior Jedi Master simply sits back, waiting for something to happen.

Lady Mylia
Oct 6th, 2003, 05:37:11 PM
Mylia walked into the bar looking for a drink. She had been out and about for the day and needed something to eat and drink. When she saw the bar it was a perfect spot for what she wanted, or so she thought.

Mylia wasn't dressed in her normal padawan attire, she wasn't even wearing her beloved robe, today's choice was a nice black shirt and jeans. Nothing formal, but still very cute.

Mylia walked in and instantly knew she had picked the wrong spot, fights breaking out and chairs breaking weren't her idea of a good time, but as she began to walk out a drunk man pulled her up close to him.

He reeked of beer and cigarettes and was very straggely looking. Mylia tried pushing herself away from him, but he kept his grip. Hey there, young lass. How about getting big papa another beeeerrr... He let his words drag out, letting the stinch of beer and stale cigarette leak out of his mouth. Mylia tried one more time. "NO! Get off me! NOW!" She took a last urgent push, but nothing work. He had his old grip on her pretty tight.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Oct 6th, 2003, 05:45:20 PM
The drunkard soon left his feet, hefted off the ground by a hand at his throat. Standing next to Mylia was a very large Cizerack - Cirrsseeto.

"Do ljike ssshe asssksss."

Cirrsseeto's normally clueless expression turns feral, as his ears sling back against the sides of his head. His other hand wrenches the man's grip from Mylia's wrist. He doesn't wait for a reply, but instead hurls the man toward the nearest wall with all of his strength. The drunkard slams against the plaster, denting the drywall in a crumbling outline of his body as he slumps to the floor unconcious. Slight pinpricks of crimson well up at his neck, where the Cizerack's claws momentarily extended.

Cirrsseeto surveys the aftermath, and smiles happily.

"jI wjin agajin!"

Lady Mylia
Oct 6th, 2003, 06:10:37 PM
Mylia looked to her rescuer with a greatful smile. "Oh, thank you! I don't know what I would have done." That thought sent a shiver down Mylia's back. She was about to offer the man her hand as a greeting when someone else came up and tried to mess with Mylia and her rescuer again. This time Mylia was pushed out of the way they went straight for Cirrsseeto. Mylia tried to pull the man off him, but she was thrown to the side.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Oct 6th, 2003, 06:17:11 PM
With a snarl, Cirrsseeto bounded forward, pouncing upon the attacker with all of his 300 pounds, in an explosion of momentum. The man was floored to the ground, and Cirr followed up by raking a hand full of extended claws down the man's face, creating five deep and parallel cuts that quickly welled with blood. Cirr then wound back, and let loose an open-fisted slap to the man's face, breaking his neck. Smiling again, he hoisted the man's limp body and threw him out the front door.

"Agajin!"

Wandering back inside, Cirr sucked on the crimson tips of his fingertips, as he looked around.

Alpha
Oct 6th, 2003, 06:21:40 PM
Satine helps Mylia back to her feet, smiling a bit. "you ok?"

Tudding absently, Satine adjusts his black trenchcoat, revealing a pair of sabres and the collapsed version of a fighting pike on his belt. His coat covers them again, before, Satine thinks, anyone can see them.

Lady Mylia
Oct 6th, 2003, 07:55:10 PM
Mylia watched as Cirr literally tore the attack apart. A bit digusted but still pleased. She allowed the blonde man she recognized from the Order to help her up. "Thanks, I'm okay. I think." Mylia was still a bit shaken up by the whole ordeal.

Alpha
Oct 6th, 2003, 08:19:47 PM
Satine nods, and turns to the Cizerack.

"Hey, furrball!" he shouts, in a teasing voice. "If you're done ripping apart people, I think we should let them get back to their normal fights. Thank you for getting the person who went against this fine lady, by the way."

Satine smiles.

imported_Firebird1
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:42:10 PM
*Firebird watches the wounded man fly right out of the bar, and land face first in the street. Tough crowd, my kind of bar thought Firebird as he entered the establishment. He then turns and faces Alpha's group.*

It's not everynight you see people flying out of here I guess.

Perhaps I should introduce myself, but I believe that Alpha knows me. And don't mind me I'm just here for a drink.

*Firebird then lifts an unlucky patron out of his bar stool, and takes a seat.*

Lady Mylia
Oct 7th, 2003, 04:00:32 AM
Mylia nodded her head to the Cizerack. "Yes, thank you for helping me. I don't know what I would have done, as I have already said. Thanks."

Alpha
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:04:55 AM
As Firebird menti9ons his name, Satine nods his head.

"Hello Firebird. I haven't seen you in quite a while. Everything doing good?"

He had fought against Firebird multiple times in the past, but he still tried to treat most Sith with respect...Well, some with respect. Firebird was one of the few that had earned it.

Lady Mylia
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:47:05 PM
Mylia nodded to the sith. Unknowing of his true nature, she gets a negative vibe from him. She forced a friendly smile towards. "Hello."

imported_Firebird1
Oct 7th, 2003, 09:43:14 PM
Well I'd like to say it's been good, but atleast I can say that I'm alive for the moment. These past few months have been problematic for me. Let me just say that it was a long trip back here, one that not many could make.

I notice that you have a beautiful lady at your side. It seems that you have been moving up in the world.

Alpha
Oct 8th, 2003, 02:39:47 PM
Satine sneers a bit. "Very funny. So, which faction of the Sith are you in now?" he asks, interested. "Oh, and before I forget...Mylia, this is Firebird. an old...accuantence..."

imported_Firebird1
Oct 8th, 2003, 10:18:20 PM
*Firebird smerks right back, he remembered Alpha as a different person, but perhaps Satine had finally grown up, able to make his own decisions.*

Yes a very old one, from a long time ago. But you asked me about the present. Right now I'm weighing my options, seeing where things fit once again. My alliegences are in a tangle right now, but I must go on. And of course I have things to attend to on Corellia, so I must leave soon.

It's nice to see an old friend around again, in fact I'll have to see where the rest of my friends went off to.

Alpha
Oct 9th, 2003, 06:53:54 AM
"To talk to or to kill?" Satine teases, none too gently. "Well, either way, give them my regards if I know any of them."

Lady Mylia
Oct 9th, 2003, 01:59:55 PM
Sith, Mylia knew it! Well as long as Satine didn't think she was too bad, I guess there wasn't anything to wrong with him. She smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you..."

imported_Firebird1
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:28:20 AM
*Firebird smirks again at the comment.*
You know me all too well, but I can't stay. I must go now, but I will see you again, maybe under these diplomatic conditions.

*Firebird rises from the seat he had taken and makes his way toward the door, as he leaves, he says one last thing.*

I also hope that every decision that you make is your own, I'd hate to see you become the child again.

*With that said, Firebird leaves the bar to begin his trip to Corellia.*

Alpha
Oct 11th, 2003, 08:40:09 AM
Satine nods, and gives Firebird a small bow. "Trust me, I am far from the child you remember."

Lady Mylia
Oct 11th, 2003, 11:39:00 AM
Mylia nodded to Firebird as he leaves. "It was nice meeting you..." She mumbled.