PDA

View Full Version : The umpteenth Wei signature request.

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 5th, 2003, 09:26:45 PM
Ok, this signature needs to be a simple one. All I need is for it to contain some pictures of Long from Bloody Roar, or that guy that is the avatar. I don't know what manga series he comes from, but that might be cool too. Then for the text:

Wei Wu Wei

"Do Without Doing"

Or it can be textless. I couldn't ask just any one person to do it in the request thread. I couldn't make up my mind about whose style I liked best. So surprise me!

www.gamegen.com for pictures of Long. Click on Characters, then scroll down to the L section. Or if anyone is interested, but doesn't want to go to gamegen, I'll fetch the picture URLs for you.

As I said, I don't know who the guy in my avatar picture is. If you know who, please tell me the name of the guy, and what manga he is from. Thanks to all.

Chesta
Oct 6th, 2003, 06:38:35 AM
Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
As I said, I don't know who the guy in my avatar picture is. If you know who, please tell me the name of the guy, and what manga he is from. Thanks to all.

Zaphkel (prob. spelt wrong) of Angel Sanctuary.

Dae Jinn
Oct 6th, 2003, 01:57:26 PM
It's Zaphie-chan from Angel Sanctuary. Just look for the priest giving the finger while pushing up his glasses ;)

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:07:44 PM
Yeah. That kind of irks me. I love the tired look on his face, though. WAIT! I GOT IT! Can someone take my avatar, blow it up to a signature size and have it say, "Why can't we all just get along?"

Wei is very much for talking things out, you know.

Angelica Shin
Oct 19th, 2003, 11:47:37 AM
^_~

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 28th, 2003, 02:13:49 PM
um...uh....no? :lol Very funny signature, though. Who is that guy and where does he come from?

Zeke
Oct 28th, 2003, 02:23:04 PM
That's Ebisu from Naruto. He's one of the teachers at the school of Ninja where Naruto goes. Naruto beats him in a fight by replicating himself and turning all the replicas into sexy ladies. Ebisu has a nosebleed and faints.

Dae Jinn
Oct 28th, 2003, 07:15:53 PM
And he looks just like Wei! So of course you should use that sig. ;)

*sneaks it into Weis' sig pile while he isn't looking* :mischief

Wei Wu Wei
Oct 29th, 2003, 02:46:12 PM
:lol You would. Actually, I think I have enough characters representing Wei, but I might use that picture for something else Wei-related.