PDA

View Full Version : Scolding Moderators

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 5th, 2003, 03:31:25 PM
I know we're not above the law, but does Pierce have to scold the moderators every chance he gets? If he wants to point out all our flaws so much, why did he stop being one. *sigh*

It just irks me.

imported_Eve
Oct 5th, 2003, 05:53:19 PM
Where is this?

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 5th, 2003, 09:57:02 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32291

I dunno, I yelled at him about a month ago when I was having a reaaaally bad week, and i apologized later, but I don't think he's ever gonna forgive me for that. So it seems like he keeps taking little pot shots at me.

Sorry, this isn't really board business, so I'll leave it alone. Again, sorry.

Charley
Oct 5th, 2003, 10:02:05 PM
I've noticed it enough to see that it its recurring. :\

ReaperFett
Oct 6th, 2003, 04:01:23 AM
Mark's done it a few times to me too. Suppose it's just former Mods having a view of how Mods should act.

imported_Eve
Oct 6th, 2003, 06:18:39 AM
Is that the only time?

If it's recurring Charley, please point it out. I know Brian thinks he is right about a lot of things, but is it recurring to the mods?

If this is a case where he is defying the rules, and being disrespectful to the mods, I can see doing something. I think it IS personal business with Lilaena (and she says as much) - unless you guys show me other threads.

He is generally condescending. He and I actually just got over a fight because he tried to pull that crap on me. When I called him out for it, he totally apologized. And we've done this bit a couple times already.

Besides me and Lilaena, I don't think anyone tells him what they think. Well, if it's just two girls who've told him, he won't get the picture.

'Course - in Mark's case, he has been told off, and he is still the same way.

I've had the same thing happen with me and another member of this board. We were good pals once, and then after one too many fights, all he does is argue with everything I say, and take shots at me. I've just learned to live with it and take what he says with a grain of salt, 'cause there isn't anything I can do about what he thinks of me anymore. Doesn't bother me now.

I can talk to Brian, if you want me to.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:06:34 AM
Don't talk to him on my account. I don't need him disliking me more.

As to other occurances, I know there have been others, I just can't think of where or when they were. :\

Charley
Oct 6th, 2003, 11:10:06 AM
Nah I'm pretty frank about it. I can handle it myself.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 7th, 2003, 11:43:39 AM
I have been getting vibes and even at one time a few months ago a mention that he wanted to be a moderator again, but I ignored the request and right now I am glad I did.

I have noticed what you are mentioning Holly and if it gets any more prolific will take action.

imported_Eve
Oct 7th, 2003, 05:46:00 PM
He hasn't said anything to me about wanting to become one again, and if he said it to anyone, it would be me.

But we don't take that crap from anyone. I'm sorry, I just haven't noticed it, save for that one thread. I notice he is condescending to people, personally (as he has been with me). He does post alot and act as if what he says is some decree. I told him that once. So did Morg. I think he got the hint. Maybe not?