PDA

View Full Version : BOUNTY HUNTERS: Where are YOU?

Frakorr
Oct 4th, 2003, 03:25:45 PM
Hello there.

I've been wondering how many bounty hunters there are on SW forums and who they are. So can any of you post a reply briefly saying who you are.

I'm starting a thread where I'll need a merry band of men/women to come along for the hunt. If your interested contact me.

Thanks for your time.

Adia Issoris
Oct 4th, 2003, 03:49:46 PM
I'm more of an assasin than a bounty hunter, but I'd be just as happy to knock someone out and drag them somewhere.

Eldorack
Oct 4th, 2003, 05:27:14 PM
hello...I am a merc, assasin, and a slicer. I am the co-owner of the illusive seech. It it basically a place for bounty hunters like yourself.

What kind of hunt were you thinking about...

Gideon Kell
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:14:28 PM
Another bounty hunter checking in.

Dorian Gray
Oct 4th, 2003, 06:19:47 PM
*Edging Gideon out of his place* 'Nudder B.H. checkin' in. ;)

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 4th, 2003, 07:14:10 PM
Kes'La's in a street gang called the Dark Angels, she loves to find new victims to prey on. And killing is nothing to her...neither is framing Jedi...

She's be glad to help.

Xela Oxralad
Oct 4th, 2003, 08:58:27 PM
If you need someone dead or brought to you for $, or some help in doing the same in exchange for a cut, then I'm your man. But I might let my prey go if I find that they don't deserve the fate I've been hired to deal out.

Zango Jett
Oct 4th, 2003, 09:44:35 PM
Half Bounty Hunter/Mercenary reporting for duty. I wouldn't mind teaming up with someone.

HunterJodoKast
Oct 5th, 2003, 01:36:45 AM
::arrives back from a short retirement::

Don't mind partnering up, if it works...

Daria Nytherciria
Oct 5th, 2003, 01:44:45 AM
*takes a bow*

Daria Nytherciria, Disavowed assassin of the Kuto, at your service :D

Jimmy
Oct 5th, 2003, 03:38:32 AM
High Tech Bounty Hunter at your service :)

Frakorr
Oct 5th, 2003, 01:20:26 PM
Well Eldorack and anyone else who's interested I was thinking of having a long hunt with a team. I want to start on a jungle planet and have the person (an NPC) we will be hunting escape, so we can go to multiple planets. I want to do this so we have a thread to post in that will keep going for a long time.

So there is something for everyone can anyone interested suggest some stuff.

Charley
Oct 5th, 2003, 05:49:04 PM
Sanis Prent is a bounty hunter, but I doubt you can afford his services :)

Eldorack
Oct 5th, 2003, 07:31:17 PM
Well, maybe that could work. And that is true about Sanis...he is expensive...

Frakorr
Oct 6th, 2003, 01:10:32 PM
Sanis, Sanis? Who the beep is Sanis?

Sorry I couldnt help my self.

BTW seem as the info gathering is going well, does anyone know of any wookie characters other than myself?

Azure Regalia
Oct 6th, 2003, 02:17:24 PM
I'm an independant Bouhty Hunter and will do almost any task for the right price... though I am pricey.

Also, I'm not your average species. I'm a hybrid of several species, and was originally "manufactured" to hunt Force users. Long story short, that's not really what I do now, but I would if the pay was good.

As to any other Wookiee hunters, I think there may have been one other (if memory serves), but I don't think he's been around recently. There's also i think a Trandoshan hunter running around as well (unless he posted to this thread already and I missed it :x)

Xela Oxralad
Oct 6th, 2003, 06:18:22 PM
Originally posted by Frakorr
Well Eldorack and anyone else who's interested I was thinking of having a long hunt with a team. I want to start on a jungle planet and have the person (an NPC) we will be hunting escape, so we can go to multiple planets. I want to do this so we have a thread to post in that will keep going for a long time.

So there is something for everyone can anyone interested suggest some stuff.
How long do you mean?
I try to keep to 1 thread at a time IC and also have another giant, multi-thread RP involving an ancient Holcron and weapons cache that I need to get going.

Zango Jett
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:14:33 AM
Which of my weapons should I bring along on the hunt? Should I bring the Meat-Corrosive Gas Grenades, the Frag Grenades, the DL-44s, the Flamethrower, Light Repeating/Heavy Repeating Blaster, Rocket Pack, Poision Darts, Lacquered Zenji Needles, Virbo-Dagger, Mini-Proton Torpedo Launcher?

Frakorr
Oct 7th, 2003, 01:03:10 PM
In regards to how long the it will be Xela it will be as long as everyone involed wants it. If one of the group got board and wanted to leave they could. It all depends on YOU the RPers.

Zango if you want to bring a star destroyer, you can ( I hope you can see Im joking.) Really you can bring anything within reason. But I need to plan out how this is all going to start first.

Tex
Oct 8th, 2003, 05:41:53 PM
:wave

Female freelancer, willing to rip your skull out and beat you to death with it, right here.

Axel King
Oct 9th, 2003, 09:52:36 AM
I'm a Bounty Hunter too. I could use some help getting started...is there anywhere that Bounty Hunters can go and get jobs and stuff? I'm kind of at a loose end...

Charley
Oct 9th, 2003, 10:40:12 AM
(btw, Gerbo Lang uses Blade for his character pic)