PDA

View Full Version : Criminal: In Every Dark Cloud...(Open)

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 4th, 2003, 12:29:55 PM
I've been a bad bad girl
I've been careless with my delicate man
And its a sad sad world
When a girl will break a boy
Just because she can
Don't you tell me to deny it
I've done wrong and I want to
Suffer for my sins
I've come to you 'cause I need
Guidance to be true
And I just don't know where I can begin
What I need is a good defense
'Cause I'm feelin' like a criminal
And I need to redeemed
To the one I've sinned against
Because he's all I ever knew of love
Heaven help me for the way I am
Save me from these evil deeds
Before I get them done
I know tomorrow brings the consequence
At hand
But I keep livin' this day like
The next will never come

Oh help me but don't tell me
To deny it
I've got to cleanse myself
Of all these lies till I'm good
Enough for him

I've got a lot to lose and I'm
Bettin' high
So I'm beggin' you before it ends
Just tell me where to begin
What I need is a good defense
'Cause I'm feelin' like a criminal
And I need to redeemed
To the one I've sinned against
Because he's all I ever knew of love

Let me know the way
Before there's hell to pay
Give me room to lay the law and let me go
I've got to make a play
To make my lover stay

Kes'La Bardo entered the Jedi bar with a smirk on her face. She handed her weapons over to the guards and walked in.

Being a Dark Angel now, she was searching out a new victim to prey on. That was life now, nothing more than seach and destroy. It was her life, one that she had chosen. One that Kes'La had earned and she would live it until the day she died.

Weaponless and hungry for adventure and excitement, she entered and walked up to the bar, The Dark Angel ordered a Corellian Whiskey on the rocks and glanced around. The place was fairly busy and with her tight, black mini skirt and crop top, she was bound to get the attention she craved.

Nonchantly, she hopped up on a bar stool and waited to be noticed, while sipping on her very strong drink.

The hunt began....

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 5th, 2003, 02:59:56 PM
Xel-Naga walked through the entrance handing over his sword, heavy repeater and many different throwing weapons

he was wearing heavy armor that had blood stains on it and his helmet was being held in his left hand

he walked over to the bar and sat down next to Kes, he laided his helmet on the bar and waved the Bartender over to him "I want a glass of vodka" Xel said in a voice as cold as ice

the man behind the bar left and came back with Xel's drink who handed the man a couple credits, Xel took a sip of his drink before he turned his head and looked at Kes "hello miss" he grined evily "having a nice day are you?"

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 6th, 2003, 10:58:51 AM
Kes'La's eyes held no warmth in them as she looked over the man. "Depends on the meaning of nice." She smirked and sipped her drink.

"Nice to me is when I'm winning in a fight, by ramming my blade down someones throat. A nice day for you could be walking a dog in the park. So, as far as that goes, no I'm not having a nice day as of yet. Perhaps, you could change that for me?"

Her stare was cool and icy and it bore right into Xel-Naga's eyes. "Names Kes'La, nice to meet you." She held out a hand.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 6th, 2003, 01:25:11 PM
Xel extended his hand "you can call me Xel-Naga" he said as he shook her hand

"by the you've spoken to me I can tell that you seem to like killing people or atleast hurting them."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:06:08 PM
"And what if I do? Is there a problem with that, Mr. Xel-Naga?" She asked coldly as she took another sip of her drink.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 8th, 2003, 06:29:15 PM
He smiled "please, just call me Xel" he said as he took anothger swig of his drink "and I have no problem with it" he motioned toward the blood stains on his armor "I had a little fun this morning and forgot to clean up my armor."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 9th, 2003, 04:41:34 AM
The Dark Angel smirks slightly at his armor. "Very nice look for you. But, Dark Angels don't need armor, we go by our craftiness and ability to slip into places we don't belong."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 9th, 2003, 12:59:09 PM
Xel nodded his head "well you could be a sneaky little assassin but" he paused for a moment to grin again "I like people knowing it was me who did it."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 10th, 2003, 04:22:01 AM
"Oh, trust me. I don't get misunderstood by any means."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 10th, 2003, 01:07:29 PM
Xel chuckled "you sound like my kind of person" he chuged the rest of his drink "so do just kill people you want to or are you the kind of person who does bounty's?"

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 10th, 2003, 08:46:22 PM
"I do both, Xel. What about you? You certainly don't seem like the clean cut type."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 11th, 2003, 12:42:36 PM
Xel grined "I do mostly do Bounty's and assassin jobs, but every now and then I get a real job" he paused for a moment "like taking out a certain group of people."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 12th, 2003, 06:33:54 AM
Kes'La raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really?" She was finding this man a bit interesting. "Like who?" She wanted to see what this guy was really made of.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:40:09 PM
Xel smiled "well if I told you who it was I might never get highered again" he laughed coldly "I mostly get hired by gangs to take out their rival gang."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:12:14 PM
"The Dark Angels would never allow that, we take out our own rivals. It is our own duty to air out dirty laundry. I know many gangs around and many won't face the Dark Angels." She smiled. "And for once that is a good thing."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 14th, 2003, 07:24:35 PM
"the Dark Angels sound like a pretty strong group of people" Xel said as he scratched the back of his neck "I'm glad I've never had to fight one."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 15th, 2003, 08:11:07 PM
"Yes, we are very strong. And hope you never have to fight us, Mr. Xel. We're more of a pack than just street gang and if one of us is threatened, our pack is threatened. We stand strong and fight with a vengence." An eerie smiled came across herlips as she took a good swallow of her drink.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 15th, 2003, 09:06:42 PM
Xel smiled "kind of like wolfs" he said slowly "so I guess no one goes up against the dark angels."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 17th, 2003, 09:42:27 PM
"No one that wants to live." She smirked with an evil smile.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 17th, 2003, 11:51:38 PM
Xel chuckled "well I'll make a not to never make a Dark Angel mad" he said with another chuckle "My guess would be that you have a great leader or something?"

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 18th, 2003, 07:04:22 AM
Kes'La nodded. "Yes, the best. She is very strong and very respected. No one goes up against her. If you do, you'll not be seen again. But, we're not always on the verge of killing for just killing, we kill for reasons. If our leader sees that someone has been done wronged, then with all the right measures we right their wrong and take care of things...you could say."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 18th, 2003, 02:53:49 PM
Xel arched an eyebrow "are all the Dark Angles female?" He asked Kes'La.

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 21st, 2003, 07:25:39 PM
"We have one male, Xel and you could say he...rather enjoys it." She laughed and took a drink. "I enjoy it, too."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 22nd, 2003, 12:45:46 PM
Xel laughed "Yes, I sure he does enjoy it" He said he looked around the room for a moment "I've never been in a group, I've always worked alone" He turned back to her and grined "I guess I just like doing things my own way."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:58:13 PM
"I can do either, Xel. I enjoy working alone better though, but the group effort is nice too."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 22nd, 2003, 06:00:46 PM
"yes, It would be nice to be in a group" He said in a somewhat sad voice as he stared ar nothing.

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 22nd, 2003, 07:58:05 PM
Kes'La studied him for a moment. "You wouldn't be interested...would you?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:13:30 PM
Xel looked at her "I might be" He said with a grin "It would be better then what Im doing now."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:17:29 PM
Kes'La shrugged. "I may be able to arrange something. If you are serious."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 22nd, 2003, 08:46:37 PM
Xel grined again "I think im as serios as I'll ever be."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 24th, 2003, 01:08:06 AM
"It might take me a few days to arrange the meeting, Xel. But, I can do it, if you'd like."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 24th, 2003, 12:43:41 PM
Xel scratched the back of his head "I would like that a lot Kes'La."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 25th, 2003, 06:12:58 AM
Kes'La nodded non-chalantly. "Very well, I'll make the arrangements. How can I contact you?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 25th, 2003, 04:15:48 PM
Xel grabed a napkin and pulled a pen out of his pocket "you could see me at my house "he wrote adress on the napkin "or you could cantact my commlink" he wrote down his comm number and hended the napkin to Kes'La.

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 25th, 2003, 07:29:10 PM
Kes'La took the napkin from him and placed it in her pocket. "I'm bored here, Xel. How about we go out and kill someone?" A hunger came over her features. A deadly hunger that was becoming harder and harder to control.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 25th, 2003, 08:55:16 PM
Xel laughed sinisterly "lets go then" He said as he pulled a couple credits out of his pocket and layed them the counter "are you sure your up to this?"

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 25th, 2003, 09:35:32 PM
"I'm always up to it...." She smiled and slid off her bar stool and headed for the door.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 26th, 2003, 04:15:21 PM
Xel smiled and walked to the door and retreaved his weapons from the guard "Nothing like fresh blood on the ground" He said to Kes'Lo.

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:44:33 AM
After retrieving her weapons, Kes'La walked out into the cool night air, ready for some action. This was her life now and it was time to live it. "This way." She told him as she began walking down the street.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 27th, 2003, 01:44:11 PM
Xel put his helmet back on his head as he followed Kes'La "I wonder if there is anyone out here at this time of night."

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 30th, 2003, 04:43:11 AM
"Oh, there is. I can feel it." She led Xel to an alleyway and began walking down it and then took another and another, Kes'la was on a mission of sorts and who knew the outcome.

Finally, after several silent moments, the two began to hear someone talking, rather harshly.

"Listen, sister, you do as we say and no one gets killed." a rough male voice was saying.

Kes'la and Xel walked silently and peered at the goings on. Two guys held a young female at knifepoint in the scuzzy alley.

"Just let me go...." She cried.

"That would be way too easy, sister."

Kes'la took the opportunity. "So, is she your real 'sister' or not? Seems some sibling rivalry is at stake?" Kes'la smiled.

The other guy stepped closer to the Dark Angel. "Oh, pretty little girl, you just made your last mistake." He charged her.

Kes'la merely smirked at the street scuzz's half witted charge. She didn't even flinch until the very last second, making him thin he actually had a chance. Little did he know the thought pattern or the immense thrill of a kill this Dark Angel held.

Quicker than one could bat an eye, Kes'la sidestepped and brought out her hidden blade from its sheath and slashed the thug's throat open.

The guy's eyes were filled with shock and fear as he grasped his neatly slashed throat.

Kes'la smiled with satisfaction as she stepped back and admired her handy work as the thug struggled for a breath or to scream. Wasn't happening and the thug fell to his knees.

"Stupid fool!" She hissed as she stared into his horror-filled expression. "Never threaten a Dark Angel! YOu'll die everytime!"

The man couldn't answer if he wanted to. All that could be heard in the dark alley was awhimpering from the woman, who had been assaulted from the two thugs and a sickening gurgle, but soon even that fell silent.

Kes'la continued her smirk as she looked at the other guy, "you next?" He didn't give her a chance as he took off, running in the other direction, letting the woman go.

The Dark Angel called back to the shadows were Xel stood, "Xel, why don't you show this lady how much of a ladies man you really are? I did my job, but I will take over if I don't think you're up to par, Just a word of warning."

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 30th, 2003, 01:43:25 PM
Xel smiled as he walked over to the girl while drawing a short sword, its blade was twisted like a unicorn horn

He walked over to her and slung his free arm around her shoulders as if he was her best freind "I've got a little present for you my dear" He said and with a flick of his arm the blade of the weapon had peirced her stomach

the girl looked down at her stomach, She spat out a mouthful of blood but she was in too much shock to scream, Xel then pulled the blade out and stabed again but at an upward angle so that the blade went up into her heart

She screamed for a moment and then fell silent, She fell to the ground after He pulled the blade out of her

Xel turned to Kes'La "that was fun wasnt it" He said smiling evily.

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 30th, 2003, 07:37:11 PM
OOC:Edited my last post

IC:

Kes'la smiled and laughed. "More than you know, Xel. And she thought we were here to actually help her sorry bum."

With a deep breath and cleaning her blade off in the man that had fallen, Kes'la began to walk further down the alleyway.

"Good job, Kes'la." A familiar voice echoed from the shadows. "Couldn't have done a better job myself."

The Dark Angel stopped and smiled towards the area where the voice had come from. "Thank you, A'jorrah. You should know, you taught me well."

Another Dark Angel female stepped out into the light. She was lean and was in what looked like a black leather bodysuit. Long locks of dark hair hung past her shoulders as she went up to Kes'la.

"You've learned well, Kes'la." She answered as she glanced at Xel and drew out her switch blade. "And who might you be?" She asked as her voice became very harsh.

Zachariah Jak'el
Oct 31st, 2003, 02:34:20 PM
Xel looked at the Woman "I am Xel-Naga" He said with a deep laugh as he twirled the sword around in his hand "Kes'la is showing me how fun it is to just kill people on the streets"

He looked down at the body of the girl and the poor of blood he was standing in, he took a few steps toward the strange woman so that he was no longer standing in the blood "I would expect that your a Dark Angel like Kes'la" He said as he looked up at the woman.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 1st, 2003, 10:18:23 AM
A'jorrah's eyes narrowed. "Yes, you could say that." She drew her blade back in a protective stance.

Kes'la cut in. "A'jorrah, put that away, Xel is okay. He's my friend and is interested in being a Dark Angel."

"Oh, really now. And just why do you want to be a Dark Angel, Xel?" She questioned, still not moving.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 1st, 2003, 10:43:39 AM
"...certainly it's nothing spectacular," a dry voice cut in from the end of the alley that connected to the main road. A figure in white turned the corner and came into full view.

"I've seen cleaner jobs, slower jobs and safer jobs, but never in my wildest dreams have I seen anything pulled that was quite this stupid. You...are...less...than...a...mile...from...the... Jedi...Temple!" Olra'en enunciated each word as if it was children he was talking to instead of peers. "What kind of idiots must you be to do something like that, and assume you'll walk away afterwards!"

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 1st, 2003, 02:04:59 PM
Xel smiled "I wish to be a Dark Angel because I have wandered teh galaxy alone since before you where born" He said in a hushed voice "and the Dark Angels seen tough enough to be my sort of people"

Xel turned as Je'gan spoke "this does not consern you boy" He said as he reached for his belt and pulled out a throwing knife, He threw it and it hit the ground a few centermeterrs away from Je'gan's right foot "now scram!"

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:55:37 PM
With an inhumanly quick movement, Je'gan dipped and plucked the knife from midair a hairsbreadth before impact.

"Nevertheless, colour me concerned."

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:09:46 PM
Xel glared at the boy as he took a few steps toward him "you think you all hot stuff, dont you punk" He said to Je'gan "I dont like people who think they are better then me"

He grabed both of his blaster pistols and fired at Je'gan in a pattern that would be difficult for a normal person to avoid.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 8th, 2003, 05:04:13 AM
Kes'la raised an eyebrow as she watched the young man, he had interestingly quick reflexes...Darksider, had to be. But, did he have strength?

A'Jorrah noticed Kes'la looking. "Oh, no Kes. Don't even think about it." The older woman said with a shake of her head.

A smile came to Kes'la's lips. "Why not? He could be a good breeding man and besides that he's young and strong."

"Yes, perhaps so. But, breeding with us, would kill him. Xel might not even survive. Besides, we do have Dan'luke. He's still in excellent condition."

"Perhaps for now, A'jorrah but even Dan'luke will tire. And this new young man.....hmmm." Kes'la licked her lips as she watched Xel begin to fire his weapon.

Not only was this a test for Xel, she was watching the new young man with high interest. If things got too out of hand, she would stop it herself.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:32:43 AM
Je'gan spun back and off to the side, behind the edge of the alley turnoff. He winced as blasterfire bit chunks out of the wall barely six inches from him.

The Sithling took quick stock of his options. He had a lightsaber, and he had his dirk, neither of which he was terribly willing to part from. He was far better with them up close, and his telekinesis was weak enough that he'd have to count on one or both of them being destroyed or put out of action.

But he also had the murderer's throwing knife.

He focused on the Force and leapt, high above the uppermost point of Xel-Naga's pattern. Time seemed to slow down for him, granting him a split-second control that was a good bit beyond his norm. As his cartwheeling flip brought his head to point at the ground, he cleared the alley's edge and threw the knife overhand for the murderer's centre of mass. Finishing his flip, he landed beyond the alley's other edge.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:33:01 PM
Xel watched as Je'gan dodged his shots "silly games wont save you" He said as he kept firing and Je'gan kept dodgeing

Xel sighed as the knife was thrown, he raised his blasters and shot at the dagger, one of the shots hit it and knocked it out of its path and into a garbage can

"you will know pain now" He said firing more shots at Je'gan.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 10th, 2003, 08:39:16 AM
The Sith took another step behind the protection of the alley's turnoff as blasterfire continued to pelt the area.

"He and I are already on a first name basis," he yelled out. "He calls me 'Je'gan', I call him 'Your.'"

A leap took him to the top of the warehouse he crouched behind, and he sprinted across its roof until he was parallel to the end of the alley. He stayed crouched and rather far away from the edge, and he made little noise; he wouldn't be seen, and he probably wouldn't be heard.

Until, that is, he picked up a large crate and threw it down at Xel-Naga's head.

And leapt after it, shielded from blaster fire by the crate's bulk and the fact that Xel-Naga couldn't even see him.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:19:54 PM
Xel looked up as a crate started falling toward him, He started running to the side while shooting at the crate hoping to turn it to splinters before it hits him

"NO!" Xel shouted as what was left the crate slamed into him knockinh him to the ground, He grouned as he got to his feet intime to see Je'gan coming at him.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 10th, 2003, 04:57:23 PM
The Sith dove forward and his hands lanced out, grabbing both blasters by their barrels and forcing them off to the sides. His foot came up and shot down at one of the murderer's, the outside edge hitting Xel's left foot a bit above the toes. On an unarmoured appendage the foot would be rather broken; it remained to be seen if this man's boots would resist the force Je'gan was striking with.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:20:40 PM
Kes'la stood beside A'jorrah, her gaze on the Darksider. She was impressed, very impressed. It was time to end this.

"Xel, stand down!" She ordered with a feral growl. "You've done well, my friend. A'jorrah will take you where you need to go."

The fight ended abruptly as Kes'la looked at Je'gan with a thin smile. "What's your name, if you don't mind me asking." She studied him very intently.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:44:36 PM
Xel pushed Je'gan away "ouch" He said as he pulled off his boot and rubbed his foot "that hurt"

He pulled his boot back on and stood up and limped over to Kes'la "this guy's a force user" He wispered into Kes'la's ear.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:51:18 PM
"Je'gan Olra'en, lovely lady," the Sithling said with a facade of youthful naiveté. "A humble man at your service, I'm sure." He bowed low.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 10th, 2003, 08:29:28 PM
The Dark Angel felt her cheeks get warm slightly. She was glad they were in a dark alley. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Jegan. I'm Kes'la and that is A'jorrah and Xel.'

A'jorrah watched them for a few moments. "You going to be okay, Kes?" She asked.

Kes'la nodded. "Yeah, I'll be fine." She looked at the bloodshed that was left. "We best move on." She said as A'jorrah and Xel began to walk down the back alleyway.

Kes'la took a step and then looked at Je'gan. "I'm not going back with them, would you care to take a walk with me?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 10th, 2003, 09:32:16 PM
"That depends on two things, milady. One, that you give your solemn oath that our friend in the armour will be prevented from aimless blundering like this in the future.

"And two, that...oh, never mind. That one's enough for me." A mirthful grin slipped across his face and was gone.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 10th, 2003, 10:29:22 PM
Xel glared at Je'gan through his helmets visor as he returned his fallen blasters to his belt "your lucky I dont kill you know" He said as he walked.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:29:08 AM
Kes'la smiled at Xel. "Now, Xel is that anyway to talk to a new friend?" It was a word of warning, in a simple and kind way...at least for Kes'la.

A'jorrah looked at Xel and nodded. "I'd take heed, Xel-Naga. Kes'la doesn't like to argue. Trust me she's tougher than nails if you get on her bad side. Let's get you back to the compound and get that foot looked at."

As the two walked off further ahead. Kes'la smiled at Je'gan as they began to walk. "No worries, Je'gan. Xel will be fine, if he's to be a Dark Angel his techniques will be brushed upon by a trainer, not me though."

"You know the Dark Angels could use a male with your strength and stemina...in more ways than one."

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:04:21 AM
"No, 'Xel'," Je'gan replied to the murderer's taunting. "You're lucky I decided to fight fair." His posture made the lightsaber at his belt blindingly obvious.

He turned back to Kes'la and raised an eyebrow. "Sounds interesting in a vague sort of way. Come, now, you can leave me to speculate, or you can define the role you have planned for me. Which shall it be, milady?"

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:12:34 PM
Kes'la smiled and licked her lips as she circled him, looking him up and down. "Well, the Dark Angels are always looking out for new...how should I call it...breeders. You are Force-sensitive, just as I. The Madame would be very interested in your Force-sensitivity." She stopped in front of him. "Just as I am."

She saw his lightsabre and smiled. "A lightsabre you hold, just as my mother and my sister did. I may one day, but my closure has not been yet determined."

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 13th, 2003, 01:28:07 PM
"Well," he said slowly, "that's a very interesting offer, as I'm sure you realize.

"Two things. Who is the Madame, and what is the 'closure' you speak of?"

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 13th, 2003, 04:41:39 PM
"The Madame is our leader, she is the founder of the Dark Angels along with my mother and a couple of others. But, my mother is gone now and the 'closure' I speak of is the time when I shall leave and go to the Sith."

She began walking again. "The Madame knew I was Force-sensitive as my mother was they had made an agreement that when the time was right, I would go to the Sith. Basically, right now I'm just waiting for them to allow me to go."

"I can almost hear your next question, why don't I just go now? I would, but the Dark Angels are my family and they took me in fully when my mother and sister were killed. I guess, it's just out of respect and yes, I do hold great respect for the Madame."

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 13th, 2003, 04:50:44 PM
Xel looked at Je'gan's saber and smiled does he really think that would save him he thought to himself to stop he saber all i need to use is my secret weapon

He followed behind A'jorrah without saying a word.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 13th, 2003, 07:30:35 PM
A'jorrah noticed Xel's look of hatred towards the younger two. "Now, now, Xel. You need not worry about them. You've got a much bigger prize to look forward too, if you pass Madame's test." She told him with a grin.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 14th, 2003, 03:50:37 PM
"I see. It sounds like an interesting group you're involved with, m'amselle.

"Do I have to pass a 'test', too?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 14th, 2003, 04:28:20 PM
"I hope I do" Xel said in a silent wisper as he removed him helmet and held it in his left hand, He brushed his right hand through his brown hair as he walked.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 14th, 2003, 06:38:40 PM
"In my own opinion, you already have." She smiled seductively at him and then frowned. "Unfortunately, I'm not a breeder, not yet at least. Doubt, I'll ever be one here. The youngest age to be selected is twenty-three."

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 14th, 2003, 07:36:18 PM
Inwardly Je'gan winced, but he kept it from his face and, with considerable effort, his Force sense; he was only eighteen.

As he gathered his thoughts for a reply, a loose end flitted across his mind. Kes'la hadn't answered his question...

"Twenty-three. I see. And you are?"

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 15th, 2003, 12:36:52 AM
"I just turned nineteen a while back." She answered with a coy smile on her lips. "Madame may test you, if you are interested."

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 15th, 2003, 11:10:54 AM
He spread his hands wide.

"Bring on the test, then!"

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 16th, 2003, 08:33:34 AM
"Are you good at pleasing a woman? And I don't mean by idle talk, she'll want proof...she'll want to find out for herself. Are you up to that, Je'gan? Are you up to pleasing the Madame in the essence of her sleeping chambers?" Kes'la raised an eyebrow awaiting his response. "That will be your test."

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 17th, 2003, 05:09:09 PM
"I see...sounds fine to me." He grinned and held out his arm.

"I know an observation deck near here with an absolutely incredible view. Shall we?"

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 17th, 2003, 08:03:23 PM
A smile crossed Kes'la's face as she took Je'gan's arm in hers. "I'd like nothing better than to join you in this incredible view you speak of."

She turned to A'jorrah and Xel. "Don't wait up for me, I'll be out for a while."

A'jorrah nodded as she looked at Xel. "Come on, Xel."

Kes'la took her attentions back to Je'gan. "Let's go."

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:11:10 PM
Xel gave Je'gan another glare before he turned and walked away with A'jorrah "how far is the Dark Angels base?" He asked as move up to walk next to her.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 18th, 2003, 03:36:49 AM
Is Xel jealous of Je'gan? A'jorrah asked herself as she led him further from the two.

"Our base isn't far at all, Xel. It's well hidden and very luxurious, I'm sure you'll like it. I'll inform the Madame that you're interested in joining, she'll....want to see you." A sly smile crossed her lips as she looked him over. "All of you."

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 19th, 2003, 01:55:55 PM
Xel grined as they walked "I'm sure she does" He said as he turned his head and looked at her.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:25:39 PM
"Yes...let's."

Arm in arm, the Sith led the gangster up several ramps and such. They were already in an extremely well-to-do area of town, so the little trip wasn't so much a matter of lateral movement as vertical. There were any number of beautiful penthouse suites in the vicinity, and plenty of choices. There was one, however, that he particularly liked the look of.

It was a short walk, and Je'gan felt that he could more or less take his time. He had no pressing commitments - other than finding a Jedi to betray, of course - and from what he'd heard neither did Kes'la. For now, he simply enjoyed the walk.

At last they arrived in the lobby for the upper-level apartments, and Je'gan briefly released Kes' arm to hold the door.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:55:24 PM
"Thank you, kind Sir." She smiled as she walked in. The Dark Angel hadn't had this kind of attention in a long time.

She stopped briefly once in. "So, now where?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:17:32 PM
A'jorrah reached into her side pouch and brought out a pitch black bandanna. "You'll need to put this on, Xel. Right now, I can't openly give you the location of our base." He turned enough for her to place it snuggly over his eyes and then took his arm in hers. "Don't worry, I won't run you into anything."

She led Xel in another direction and soon he heard the opening of a speeder door. "Duck or you'll hit your head." A'jorrah told him as she helped him get into her speeder. Once in, she closed the door and got herself into the drivers seat. The engine started and soon they were zooming off.

A couple of turns and a few minutes later, she parked and got out.

"Now, we have to walk a bit, not too far," She helped Xel back out and led him down another alleyway and then another and finally she stopped. "Here we are, Xel. Home, if you pass your test." A'jorrah smiled as she untied the bandanna.

They were standing in front of what seemed to be an old abandoned warehouse, one he'd never seen.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 20th, 2003, 01:53:35 PM
Xel was silent as A'jorrah led him when she pulled the badana off he looked at the old building "looks like a nice place" he said as he cracked his neck "now for this test."

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:00:32 PM
"Now where?" Je'gan repeated, letting the door close behind him as he took Kes' arm once more. "Now we go up that turbolift-" he pointed to the ornate doors across the lobby from them, "to the very top floor, where no lights are on and we shall be undisturbed. And the view really is excellent."

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 20th, 2003, 08:11:57 PM
"Awesome," she smiled as she allowed him to lead her to the turbolift. The doors shut behind them, leaving the two in silence. Kes'la felt Je'gan's Force waves ripple off him, she closed her eyes and relaxed in the feel of it.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 20th, 2003, 08:50:15 PM
"Well, first we have to see if she'll even see you. Then, I will show you in, introduce you and then she'll request me to either leave with or without you. From then on, you're on your own. And I will warn you don't try anything, she is a Force-user and has two killer handmaidens that don't leave her side." A'jorrah told him as she walked around the building to a deserted parking lot. "The buliding is just a cover, where we'll be going is about ten stories down." She walked over to a door and swiped an ID card through, an unlocking mechanism could be heard and the door slide open.

They walked through a lantern lit hallway and down a flight of stairs, where they could hear talking coming out of a nearby room.

"Kes'la will be so happy." A female voice beamed.

"Of all of us, she deserves it the most. Madame says she's ready."

A'jorrah and Xel walked in to see two females chatting while sitting in a rather large living area. "What's going on with Kes? Is her closure close at hand?"

"Yes," one of the women answered. "As soon as she goes through the blessing ritual, she's taking a one way flight to Corellia to join the Sith."

"This is so exciting, our little Kes'la becoming a Sith. What a joyous day this will be." The other woman said as she glanced at Xel and raised an eyebrow. "And who might you be? Dan-Luke's sub?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 20th, 2003, 09:11:05 PM
Xel walked in silence untill they reached the women, He gave them a smile "Maybe" He said having no idea who they where talking about "if you lucky i might be" He said with another smile.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 22nd, 2003, 08:29:20 AM
"Ainsi on peut penser," he murmured, leaning back against the turbolift with an appraising eye to Kes. Absently he tapped the controls with the back of his hand, and the lift hissed. No sensation of movement, thanks to top-of-the-line miniturized inertial dampeners, so it seemed as if the doors merely closed and opened again on the top floor, the suite he'd spoken of.

"Ladies first," he said, mock-solemn.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:55:04 PM
Not much impressed Kes'la, but this young man did. The suite was huge and very elegant, everything from it's crystal chandeliers to the marbled floors spelled out credit. "Very nice." Kes'la said slowly as she walked around and looked about. She turned and faced him, "so how about that view?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 24th, 2003, 08:07:55 PM
"Xel, this is Rula and Halanna. Ladies, this is Xel-Naga an entrant possibility." A'jorrah smiled.

Rula, a red-head stood and approached Xel. She licked her lips as she slowly walked around him and checked out the goods. "I think, he would do very nicely, A'jorrah. What do you think, Halanna?"

The other lady walked over. "I prefer blondes myself, but yes, he's quite handsome, somewhat rugged."

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 25th, 2003, 07:37:26 PM
"'Round the corner to the left," Je'gan replied. He took a step forward, beckoned, and rounded the bend, coming into sight of an immense window.

"Downtown Coruscant. Lovely this time of night. Look; there's the Jedi Temple."

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 26th, 2003, 12:11:19 AM
Xel ran a hand through his dark brown hair I could get it dyed blond he thought as he gave the two women a smile.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 26th, 2003, 05:06:19 PM
Kes'la came up and stood by Je'gan, while taking in the view. It was pretty amazing, not only the view...but Je'gan. She turned to him. "It it lovely, Je'gan. I've never really looked at the city from this view, I'm usually down in it. What was it you were saying in the turbo lift in another language?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 26th, 2003, 05:10:44 PM
"'So one could think.' I guess I was...thinking. I'm not sure that at the moment I was contemplating our destination."

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:32:11 PM
"Well, it sounded like a very unique language to say the least." She answered as she looked out at the city lights. "I will miss Coruscant dearly, when I have to leave to go to the Sith. What is Corellia like?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 28th, 2003, 01:04:55 PM
"Hey, leave the poor man alone. He's mine first after Madame." A'jorrah teased. "That is if you think you can handle me, Xel."

The two ladies giggled and went back to their seats across the room.

"Come, Xel. It's time to meet the Madame." A'jorrah said as she led him back out into the corridor and blindfolded him again. She took him to a secret hidden turbo lift and got in. "This is just the first rooms, Xel. So, if someone were to break in or the Watch came, no one would know we are even here. But, we'd know they are here, we've got hidden security all over the place. We've only had to use it once, the Watch was tipped off that we had a drug ring going on here...which we did, but they never found us." The doors opened and A'jorrah took off the blindfold. The room that they entered was immaculately designed. It looked as though they had just entered a palace.

The best of everything was here, from the immaculate burgandy carpets throughout and the tapestries that hung on walls of pure Drogan wood, scultures, paintings...everything was expensive and cost tons of credit. But, it was home to the Dark Angels and no one was taking it away from them.

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 28th, 2003, 03:56:29 PM
"Corellia is...different," he replied slowly. "It's dark and full of hate. The Sith rule absolute.

"It does, however, have some quite excellent taverns...not all of which are heavily supervised. A good place to have fun, if you can remember that TSO is a target for pretty much every Darksider group in existence."

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 28th, 2003, 10:36:33 PM
"Well, perhaps you can show me, if I ever get there."

Je'gan Olra'en
Nov 29th, 2003, 12:57:30 PM
"I'd be pleased to show you anything you wanted."

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:11:21 PM
Xel looked with wonder at the Dark Angels furnishing "how in the blue moon did you afford all this stuff?"

He looked back at A'jorrah "Unless you stole, rob and killed for it" He said with a weak smile.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:39:08 PM
"Would you now?" She asked as she stepped closer to him. A sly smile crept across her lips. "And just how far would you be willing to go upon showing me things?"

The Dark Angel licked her lips and gently caressed his chest. Bringing herself closer to him even more

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:46:53 PM
"Oh, Xel. The Dark Angels never reveal their secrets. This is our paradise a place to enjoy life. We thrive for it." She smiled as she led him to a large marble fountain in the middle of the room.

"If you are accepted into the Dark Angels, this is where you will be....forever. Are you willing to accept that?" she studied him for a moment. "As a male for the first two years, you will have no communication with the outside world. You will be furnished everything you'd ever need and more than enough company to keep you happy. And trust me, the Dark Angels will keep you happy, just ask Dan-Luke, he's been here for the past...eight years. He has never stepped out since the day he stepped in."

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 30th, 2003, 11:37:06 AM
The real Kes'la stopped and smiled. "I don't wish any more of you than what you're willing to give, Je'gan and your friendship would mean a lot to me." With that, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and stepped back.

She took her attentions back out to the view. "I'm not like the Dark Angels completely. So many of them are just man hunters, they would do anything to ravish a man, any man. But, I don't want to be like that. Yes, I kill and I'll kill again, it's the victory that I feel when I do it. Those guys deserved what they got...but the woman, perhaps not. I may not have spilled her blood, but I gave part to her death." She turned and looked at Je'gan. "I didn't stop Xel and I should have. She had no reason to die. I don't usually kill without reason."

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 30th, 2003, 03:42:19 PM
Xel gave A'jorrah a smile "what is there to leave" He said as he looked at the fountain "I have seen enough of the galaxy to leave it for a time."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 30th, 2003, 03:49:38 PM
A'jorrah smiled approvingly, then clapped her hands. "Saichi, Carina!"

Two women seemed to have appeared out of nowhere, they were dressed in elite blue armour type uniform.

A'jorrah looked at Xel. "Your weapons and your armour must be removed. All your weapons, Xel."

The women took their attention to the new male, neither flinched or even looked interested. They were only two members of the gangs guards. There were others about, watching.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 30th, 2003, 03:58:53 PM
Xel was suprised at how the two women apeared out of nowhere "very well" He said with a sigh as he reached for his weapon belt which held his short sword, throwing knifes and both of his costom built blaster pistols

With relectance he removed the shoulder strap that held his "special" long sword "this better be taken very good care of" He said pointing at the sword "dont drop it"

He already h ad his helmet off which he now put on the floor at his feet, He reached up to his chest and unlached several latches on his armor which held it all together

His Upper body armor came off first to reveal a white shirt and then he took off the lower armor to show that he had a pair of baggy pants on under it "all this stuff of mine must be worth over a two thousand credits all together."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 30th, 2003, 04:12:43 PM
"No fears, my friend. Your things will be locked up in a secured facility, they will be safe. Are you ready to meet the Madame now?" A'jorrah asked as the two females carefully took Xel's things and disappeared again seemingly right into thin air.

A few moments later a hidden door near a tapestry opened and closed.

"We only have the best in our guards, a few who can bend light. It's a Force trait, I guess. I don't really ask, but you just never know when one is around."

A'jorrah took Xel to a set of double doors. "We want to see the Madame, is she available?"

Two more woman appeared standing outside the doors. "Dan-Luke is in with her right now, I'll inform her you're waiting." One of them said. "Go have a seat, A'jorrah."

A'jorrah nodded and led Xel to a nearby living area, where they sat down. The women disappeared again.

Zachariah Jak'el
Nov 30th, 2003, 04:23:03 PM
Xel followed A'jorrah to the living area and sat down in an empty chair "i wonder how long of a wait this will be" He said in a near wisper nothing like being with a already used woman he thought as he waited.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 1st, 2003, 05:28:22 PM
The Sithling met her gaze and held it. "Then consider yourself to have the friendship of a Sith. An abnormal, stunted, under-agressive Sith, to be sure-" his voice dripped sarcasm, "-but a Sith nonetheless. Not many people in your circumstances would have said that."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 2nd, 2003, 03:25:33 AM
Being very elite on hearing, A'jorrah laughed lightly. "No fears, Xel. It's not what you're thinking, they have meetings like this often and it's not just to 'relate themselves', it's to relate to some issues, Dan-Luke has been talking of retiring. Or at least semi-retire. But, anyway, why don't you tell me about yourself?"

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 2nd, 2003, 03:36:30 AM
"I was raised as a Dark Angel, since my mother was a founder. I doubt that if I had not been, I wouldn't be there now. A'jorrah feels the same, though she'll never admit it. She's too loyal to the Dark Angels to ever leave them, I was just the lucky one who they look up to for being Force-sensitive. We have a few Force-sensitives in our pack, but only I am allowed to pursue it. And that's just because of my mother's request." With a light smile, she touched his hand with hers. "So, how long have you been with the Sith?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 2nd, 2003, 04:28:26 PM
Xel sighed "I dont like talking about my past" He said as he looked at the ground "but i might as well tell you" He paused for a moment "A long time ago I got tired of working by myself all the time so i joined up with two other killers

One called himself Genesis and the other ones name was Raven. Raven was a sith and Genesis was a former Jedi who left it becuase he thought it was two soft" He scratched the back of his neck "after about three years together we ran into a large group of pirates and they wanted us taken out

so while we had just finished a large job and had gotten paid we where relaxing in a bar when about a hundred of them came out of nowhere and attacked us. even with my costom weapons, Ravens double lightsaber and Ravens costom saber we still where being beaten back" He sighed again "they forced us back untill we where herded to a dock, I was hit in the chest and I fell backwards into the water and everything went black"

Xel looked at A'jorrah "after I came to I was unable to find my comrades, So I went solo again untill....." He puased "untill those Jedi found me and captured me " He looked down at the floor "they sealed me away in carbanite untill they released me about fifty years later" He growled "and if my comrades had servived they would be old men by now."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 3rd, 2003, 07:28:08 PM
"That's an interesting background, Xel. Interesting and impressive to say the least. Seems you've had a rough life, but isn't it that, that makes us who we really are? Without a rough back ground, we might now be where we are today. And who could possibly pass up all of this?" She asked with a smile as she motioned to everything around them.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 3rd, 2003, 08:53:32 PM
"Just a few months," he said, making no attempt to justify the relatively short time with comments on the speed of his training, or his own learning abilities. Her hand touched his and he gripped it, bringing it up in between their faces. "Not too long, really. Some of my comrades have been in training for decades."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:08:17 PM
Xel sighed "I just wish I could atleast hear what happend to my comrades on thay dredful day" He said as he thought back "but i doubt my comrades died that day. especialy Genesis, He had power like no man i had ever seen" He stared into A'jorrah's eyes "and im sure he lived through that battle."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 4th, 2003, 03:51:31 AM
Kes'la looked at their hands that were gripped together and then into Je'gan's eyes and smiled. "Well, sounds like I could be at your Order for a very long time." She told him slowly. "Maybe we could get to know each other better."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 4th, 2003, 04:04:29 AM
A'jorrah nodded. "Well, for your sake, I hope so, Xel. I know the feeling of losing a very close friend and comrade. Kes'la's mother had been like that to me and right before she died a couple of years ago, she asked me to look after her daughter and when the time was right for Kes'la to go to the Sith. I've been there for Kes'la ever since, she's like my own daughter now."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 4th, 2003, 02:19:56 PM
"then you must be very proud to know that she's going to be joining the sith and becomeing a even greater warrior" Xel said as his thoughts of his past left his head in an instant.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 4th, 2003, 04:49:59 PM
"Sounds good to me," he replied easily. "Corellia can get lonely."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 4th, 2003, 08:19:51 PM
"Yes, I'm very proud of her." A'jorrah smiled.

"A'jorrah, the Madame will see you now." One of the female guards said.

A'jorrah stood, "are you ready. Xel?"

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 5th, 2003, 07:08:53 AM
"Then this is something I will look very forward too, Je'gan." She told him gently. "I hope I get to join soon, the Madame will tell me and so far I've not heard a thing from her."

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 5th, 2003, 07:24:53 AM
He was about to respond with something rather blank when a tiny shred of a feeling caught his attention. A frown decorated his face as he opened himself fully to the Force and concentrated on it.

"Perhaps that day will come sooner than you think, Kes'la. In the meantime..." he frowned again, but more with confusion than with ill humour. "Why doesn't Madame train you, at least in the basics?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:56:18 PM
Xel sighed as he stood up "Im as ready as I'll ever be" He said as he walked over to A'jorrah "lead you way."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:08:50 PM
The Dark Angel nodded and stood, she walked through the great doors of the Madame's parlor. The room was huge and looked like a great throne room. Everything was elegant, with a large dining table with eight chairs and what looked like a mini bar and a king-sized bed was in another area with many feathers and silky things hanging about in purples and lavendars.

The Madame sat in a throne, dressed in black leather. She looked at A'jorrah and the man that walked in, an eye brow rose.

"A'jorrah, who is this?" She asked.

The Dark Angel entered and walked up to the Madame. "Greetings. Madame." She bowed with respect. "This is Xel-Naga, he's interested in joining the Dark Angels."

"Oh, really?" She asked in a mild tone and looked at Xel. "And just why is that, Mr. Naga?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:18:30 PM
Xel looked at the rich furnishings Is there anything these people dont have? he thought to himself as Madame spoke to him "I wish to be part of a group that has power" He said as he glanced sideways at A'jorrah "and the Dark Angels seem to have power."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 5th, 2003, 05:00:49 PM
Kes'la sighed and looked away. "Only the Madame choses who she wants trained and its apparent that I'm not worthy of her to be trained. A'jorrah has trained me in the ways of the Dark Angels ever since my family was killed. She taught me to be a killer. So, that is what I am, for now."

Madame
Dec 5th, 2003, 06:25:40 PM
The Madame's eyes stayed on Xel. "And just what would you do with that power as a Dark Angel, Xel? Would you use that power to our benefit or yourself?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 6th, 2003, 07:37:46 AM
"You'll be a good bit more than a killer after a year on Corellia, that's for sure. And if you choose to remain on that path, you'll become one of the most deadly individuals in the universe."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 6th, 2003, 03:16:01 PM
Xel smiled "I think it would be a little of both" He let out a small laugh "but I would be mostly serving the dark angels."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:55:18 AM
"Now, that would be something." She said as she took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. "That, would be well worth the effort and time to achieve. I like the sound of joining the Sith even more now."

Madame
Dec 7th, 2003, 10:02:45 AM
The Madame nodded. "Yes, we have power and riches beyond your wildest dreams, Xel. But, to become a Dark Angel one must pass a test, first. It goes without saying, Xel. If you are truly a Dark Angel it will be shown to me. All the Dark Angels go through a test, the females are a bit different than the males. Our females are warriors, our males are our lovers. Are you willing to take on that role as a Dark Angel, Xel?" Her eyes penetrated him.

"Are you?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 7th, 2003, 02:48:56 PM
Xel slowly nodded his head "I am ready and willing."

Madame
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:30:53 PM
The Madame laughed. "It's not as bad as you would think, Mr. Naga. We are entrusting you as much as you are entrusting us. All you have to do is enjoy yourself and make the females happy, can you do that?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:33:30 PM
Xel grined "Oh, I think I might be able to do that" He said with a little laugh.

Madame
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:56:24 PM
"Good, but I'm the one who will decide that." She clapped her hands twice. A man came into the room through a well hidden door. A rather good-looking, well built man with long blondish hair and a nice tan. He was dressed as an elite guard from another century. His feet were bare and the uniform he had on was dark blue and very form-fitting.

He knelt before her. "My lady."

"Dan-Luke, take Mr. Naga here to our dressing chambers and fix him up. I'll be testing him shortly."

Dan-Luke nodded. "Yes, m'lady. As you wish." He stood and looked at Xel. "This way, Mr. Naga."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:17:35 PM
A'jorrah smiled at Xel as he was led from the room. She took her attentions back to the Madame. "Dinner, then?" She asked.

Madame
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:23:16 PM
"Of course, A'jorrah. I want a place setting for two with a good meal. Mr. Naga looks like a meat and potatoes kinda guy. Only the best is to be offered. You know what to do. Now, go."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 8th, 2003, 02:38:09 PM
Xel followed after Dan-Luke, after a couple moments Xel decided to break the silence "have you been here a long time?" He asked the blond man.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 8th, 2003, 04:48:57 PM
"There aren't very many things the entrance test entails. One is cameraderie. You must get along with your fellow Sith...and that's not nearly as easy as it sounds. Another is loyalty. Obviously, it helps to have the ability to channel the Force, and some standard of intelligence is required.

"The only one of these that I can see you having any issues with is the transference of your loyalty from the Dark Angels to TSO. Sure you can handle it?" He was half kidding, but it really was quite important.

"Oh, and one other thing. Flattering as it is, I accepted your invitation on behalf of the Dark Angels on the spur of the moment. Thinking back...well...I have duties, I have responsabilties. They may be small but they're there. I have to return to Corellia as soon as I've finished my current mission."

Dan-Luke
Dec 9th, 2003, 04:58:58 PM
Dan-Luke nodded. "Yes, Mr.Naga. About eight years and I'll be retiring soon, sooner than I thought. But, I'm ready. So, how did you come to hear about us?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:04:16 PM
"I met Kes'La in a bar and then we met up with A'jorrah and she brought me here and now im here" Xel said as he walked.

Dan-Luke
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:11:53 PM
Dan-Luke nodded as htey walked. "Ah, yes, our Kes'la, sweet little thing she is. And A'jorrah, mother of all. But, you won't be getting any of her. She's what you might call our break room. A'jorrah is quite different than most, we've only got three women, whom you'll not ever touch that is of age for time. A'jorrah, Yuri and Kaylene. When your sceduled with them, you get two hours instead of the usual hour."

Many rooms they passed, until Dan-Luke got to the one he wanted and opened it. He clapped his hands and the lights came on. It was a large room with many chests and racks of male clothing and an assortment of costumes.

"Go ahead, take your pick. The Madame likes the outfits like the one I wear, but you'll soon learn the different moods she can be in."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:19:14 PM
Kes'la smiled at Je'gan. "I was actually hoping you weren't going to join, because when you do you'll be stuck there for two years. Living it up with several different women. We have a guy there now who is quite handsome, but I hear he wants out to se the world again. He's been there for almost eight years. I think, Xel is about to take his place...that is if he can pass the Madame's test of sensuality." She looked away and blushed.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:20:41 PM
Xel looked over the cloths in the room, they where all very nice and much better then anything Xel had even had. He picked out a Black one with some red on it ahh, black and red, my favorite colors.....red for blood and black for my soul he thought as he removed his cloths and put the new one on "they's cloths and very nice" He said as he looked himself over.

Dan-Luke
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:28:53 PM
When Xel stepped out of the dressing room, Dan-Luke nodded. "The Madame will like that. Come with me." He lead Xel back down the hall.

"Now, you will be tested the moment you step back into that room, Xel. The Madame will have a meal set and ready, if you are to pass her test, I suggest the best manners you can possibly have. Don't slouch or slirp your food. But, I'm sure you don't, so you have nothing to worry about. Later, take care of her well. That will be your final test. She will call me when she's done and I shall take you to A'jorrah, later she'll show you to your new quarters if you are accepted."

Dan-Luke stopped at the door. "Are you ready, Mr. Naga? Good luck."

He opened the door and let Xel step through before he followed.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:34:47 PM
Xel nodded his head "I am ready" whats with all the mr. Naga? He thought to himself as they walked, "what are you planing on doing after you leave Dan-Luke?"

Dan-Luke
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:47:09 PM
"The possibility of settling down comes to mind and getting a regular job, I'm pretty much loaded so nothing too fancy will suit me fine. Perhaps bartending." He replied as they went before the Madame. Dan-Luke knelt before her and nodded towards Xel to do the same.

"He is ready, Madame."

"You may stand, Dan-Luke, Xel." She told them. The Madame stood and looked at the two men before her. "If Xel is the one to take your place, Dan-Luke you will be missed. You've served us very well."

"Thank you, Madame." he answered.

"You may leave us for the testing, Dan-Luke." She told him.

With a respectful nod, Dan-Luke departed from the room.

The Madame looked at Xel. "I hope you are hungry, Xel a bountiful meal has been prepared for us. Shall we?" She said as she held out her hand.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:53:16 PM
Xel stood up from where he had been bowing "Yes Madame" He took her hand "lead the way" He said with a smile.

Madame
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:59:14 PM
Teh table was set with an array of meat and vegetables, fish and fruit, bread and pastries. "I hope you'll find something here that will be suitable. I do aim to please, Xel." She said as she took a seat at the head of her table.

Two young females came out with wine and cheese. Offering it to both the Madame and Xel.

Madame nodded towards the red wine. Once poured she lifted her crystal goblet. "To passing your test, Xel."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 9th, 2003, 06:06:37 PM
Xel raised his also "To passing my test" He lowered it and siped the wine, He looked at the feast before him. "Your genorisity overpowers me Madame" He said as he set the glass down "but how does such a large place as this go undetected by the watch?"

Madame
Dec 9th, 2003, 06:12:33 PM
"Oh, Xel, now every establishment has it's secrets, none must be told. We are quite safe in our 'palace' here. We've been here for many, many years. Of course, it wasn't always this elaborate, that came with time and patience." She told him as she sipped her wine. "And no fears, you'll grow to love this place. You will have everything you'll ever need, I give you my word."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 9th, 2003, 09:56:33 PM
Xel smiled "I think I already love it" He said as he used his fork to grab a stake and pull it onto his plate "and who would not trust the word of such a lovely lady" He used a knife to cut a peice off the steak and then his fork to pull it to his mouth.

Madame
Dec 10th, 2003, 04:58:54 AM
The Madame ate a bit of cheese and sipped on her wine. "Has Dan-Luke or A'jorrah explained the rules to you about staying here with us, if you are accepted?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 10th, 2003, 05:01:56 PM
A slow chuckle rattled off the open glass doors behind them.

"No, no, Kes. As soon as I'd come to my senses, regardless of rules...I'd be out of there. I may not be much when it comes to the Force, but when it comes to combat, I'd wager that not even your Madame or her guards could keep me from doing anything I wanted-up to and including leaving.

"As you will come to learn, Kes, one doesn't make arrangements with a Sith unless one is absolutely sure that one has something that can control them. Sensuality may come close for most males...but certainly not for me."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 10th, 2003, 05:24:46 PM
Xel nodded his head "I heard them say something about having to stay down here for two years before I can see the surface again or something like that" He said with a smile "but the company is much better down here then up there."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 10th, 2003, 08:24:09 PM
"I like the sound of that, Je'gan. Being able to do your own thing without being watched constantly or monitored where we're going." She lifted up the left side of her hair and showed him a small almost concealed computer chip behind her ear. It was embedded beneath the skin. "We all have these, they are to keep us under serveilence. The Dark Angels know exactly where I am at all times."

She let go and her strawberry blonde hair fell back loosely against her shoulders. "I didn't mean to ignore your question of my loyalties either. When I join the Sith, my loyalties will fall there."

Madame
Dec 10th, 2003, 08:30:52 PM
The Madame smiled. "I assure you of that, Xel. The rumors of a new male are already going around. A line up is being placed, I'm sure and if I do accept you you'll be quite busy...enjoying yourself with the ladies of my palace."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:27:23 PM
Xel grined happily "Well I just hope I pass the test and can get on to making all the girls happy" He said as he took another bite I think i died and went to heaven he thought as he enjoyed the steak.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 10th, 2003, 10:22:16 PM
"Good, good...there's nothing wrong with having other loyalties, of course, as long as they don't interfere with that I owe and that you will owe TSO.

"That chip...would you like me to remove it for you?"

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 11th, 2003, 04:19:21 AM
"Oh, no, no, no...if you tried to remove it, I'd die. There is a poison in it and if it's not removed by the ones who put it there the poison is released. It'll be removed when I leave the Dark Angels to go to the Sith, Madame already told me."

She smiled up at him. "I thank you for offering though. The Dark Angels can also release the poison automatically if they think you are betrying them. They did that to a woman once who was going to go to the GJO. It was awful."

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 11th, 2003, 09:19:41 AM
He shrugged. "You're welcome, but somehow my opinion of the Madame has slipped a bit. Hasn't she ever heard of a lightsaber? All I have to do is punch the ignition by your neck, and the chip - poison and all - is instantly incinerated.

"But it's really a moot point. Soon enough you'll be on your way to Corellia."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:00:37 PM
"I'm not sure, really. I've not talked to her enough. I'm usually always with A'jorrah. A'jorrah knows about lightsabre's. She actually likes them and wishes she had one, she's really good with swords."

Madame
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:07:44 PM
The meal went on for about an hour, Madame wanted to make sure that Xel was happily fed. "Have you had your fill, Xel?" She asked as she took a sip of her wine.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:10:56 PM
Xel smiled as he set down his now empty cup "yes, I havnt eatin this well all my life" He patted his stomach "if i had anymore I'd explode."

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:13:02 PM
"Swords, yes...I actually prefer swords to lightsabers myself. Only problem...snap." His unoccupied hand made a chopping motion. "Take one up against a saber and you're as good as dead.

"Have you ever used a lightsaber, Kes?"

Madame
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:17:06 PM
Madame smiled, "well, Xel. You should get used to it. You get whatever you want here, within reason and within the rules. But, A'jorrah will go over the rest of the rules with you later."

Madame stood and walked over to him. She caressed his shoulders and then leaned down and kissed the back of his neck. "Now, it is time for the second part of your test, Xel. Are you ready?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:24:08 PM
Xel smiled as he stood up "I been ready " He said as he pushed his chair back in "to become a dark angel I am ready to do anything."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:34:25 PM
Kes'la shook her head. "No, I've never used one. All I've used are swords, daggers and crossbows. Are they hard to use?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:38:15 PM
"Utterly nasty," he responded with a grin. "It's so bloody hard to keep from chopping layers off yourself, let alone attack anything...that I thank the Force for having my training almost exclusively in fencing. When you fence, there's none of the dangerous stuff that could lose you an appendage."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:42:14 PM
Oh, that sounds appealing." She told him, knowing he had to be joking. "Perhaps, you can help me get into a good form then, once I start."

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:43:54 PM
He took a critical step back, looking the prospective Sith up and down. "There's nothing wrong with your form," he said, deliberately misunderstanding with a hint of a smile, "but I'd be happy to help."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:55:08 PM
Kes'la laughed at Je'gan. "Well, I'm glad you approve of my form then." She answered with a smile. "What else should I be prepared for?"

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:57:42 PM
"What else?" He faked deep thought, resting his chin on his hand. "Twenty-seven training. Some nights I only get four hours sleep. Also abrasive and arrogant Sith youngsters - some of whom have skills.

"Although dealing with me hasn't been too hard, now has it?"

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 11th, 2003, 06:01:57 PM
"Hmm..." She crossed her arms in front of her trying to pretend deep thought, herself. "Is that a trick question?"

She couldn't hold it and laughed. "No, you've been quite a gentleman, Je'gan."

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 11th, 2003, 06:03:37 PM
"One of my better failings indeed...it blunts my Darkness but it gave me this evening with you. Guess I don't regret it quite so much now."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 11th, 2003, 06:11:02 PM
"I don't regret it at all, usually outsiders see only the side of me that is a warrior. But, I'm beginning to like the other side too. I guess, I'll have to get used to it to get along with the other Sith. Do you think, they'll like me? What are they like are they all mean to each other?"

Madame
Dec 11th, 2003, 07:33:34 PM
The Madame licked her lips and took Xel's hands in hers and led him over to her bed. "This is where the greater part of your test will take place, Xel. It's time to show me what you have and what we can have together..." Her voice purred as she laid down with a smile.

"Be my warrior tonight, Xel."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 11th, 2003, 09:49:59 PM
Xel smiled as he got ontop of her so that his face was level with hers "I shall try my best to pass" He lowered his head and kissed her on the neck and moved up to her lips kissing them aswell "this must be the best test someone could ever take."

Madame
Dec 12th, 2003, 04:08:05 AM
"Oh, it is, Xel. It most definitely is." She purred as he began to kiss her....

OOC: Well, you guys will just have to guess what happened, since we can't write it....

IC:

Two and a half hours later...

The Madame smiled as she and Xel lay in each others arms, the clothes they had worn were thrown about the room. Both, were sweaty and spent.

"Well, Xel that was very nice." She smiled as she looked up at him. "I don't think there shall be a wait on the outcome of your acceptance. I accept of you now, welcome to the realm of the Dark Angels."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:08:41 PM
Xel smiled "thank you Madame" He said as he kissed her "I think I shall be very happy here" He pulled her closer to him.

Madame
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:35:26 PM
"You'll be busy, Xel. But, you will come to me once a day, you'll have a set time and no other will be allowed that time. Is that understood, Xel?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:36:48 PM
"Yes madame" Xel said to her "I will do my dutys without question."

Madame
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:44:07 PM
"I believe, you'll fit in very nicely here, Xel." She told him as she slipped out of his arms and pulled back the sheets. Grabbing a robe, she put it on and sat back down on the edge of the bed. "A'jorrah will be awaiting you, Xel."

She turned and looked towards the door. " Ah'jah, Elkie. Go fetch Dan-Luke."

"Yes, Madame." A female voice answered from nowhere. The secret door opened and closed.

Madame smiled then took her attention to a rather shocked Xel. "Oh, Xel. No worries, they are my bodyguards, in fact one of them is probably still here. I'm never left alone, they are quite used to the way things work around here. Dan-Luke will be arriving shortly to take you to A'jorrah."

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 12th, 2003, 09:35:41 PM
"On the contrary. Some have been quite friendly towards me. Don't get me wrong...I've got my share of enemies inside the Order. But I've got friends, or at the very least trusted comrades."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 13th, 2003, 12:32:57 AM
Xel was suprised at how the bodyguards had hidden themselfs so well, Xel swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up. He stretched his arms for a moment and cracked his neck "I'm sure they liked watching" He mumbled under his breath.

Dan-Luke
Dec 14th, 2003, 12:27:15 PM
It wasn't too long before Dan-Luke arrived, both the Madame and Xel were dressed and waiting.

"Madame," he spoke and bowed.

"Take Xel to A'jorrah and then return to me, Dan-Luke." She told him.

"As you wish, Madame." He told her then looked at Xel. "This way, Xel."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 14th, 2003, 02:31:59 PM
Xel nodded his head and followed after Dan-Luke "this is a very wonderful place" He said as they walked "I cant see why you would want to leave it."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 14th, 2003, 08:48:18 PM
"Well, I hope that we remain friends for a very long time, Je'gan." She smiled and gave him a wink. "I shall look forward to joining the Order even moreso, now that I know you'll be there."

Dan-Luke
Dec 14th, 2003, 09:09:53 PM
"Well, when one has been under the sea for eight years, it's time for me to go topside. Of course, I did go topside after my two years were up and got myself into a bit of trouble with a bounty hunter, I slept with his wife. So, I'm sure a bounty is on me, but it doesn't matter, I need a change of pace."

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 15th, 2003, 07:25:43 AM
"As I will await my return to Corellia," he said, bowing.

"Good heavens. Look at the time." A fake sense of mild shock permeated him. "I really must be going now...I've got some things to do for TSO."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 15th, 2003, 03:20:13 PM
Xel sighed "well if you need weapons you could ask Madame if you could take mine" He said to Dan-Luke "I would rather have them being used then collecting dust untill I can use them again."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 16th, 2003, 05:00:12 AM
Kes'la nodded in his direction. "Very well, Je'gan. It's been quite a pleasure to get to know you, I'm sure we'll see each other again, very soon. I wish you well on your business."

She began walking towards the door.

Dan-Luke
Dec 16th, 2003, 07:41:28 PM
Dan-Luke was rather surprised by Xel's offer. "That is quite an offer, but I couldn't do that. I wouldn't feel right about it."

The two of them walked down a couple of more corridors and stopped in front of some double doors.

"This is A'jorrah's. I'm sure she's waiting for you, just knock. I'll talk to you later, Xel." Dan-Luke nodded as he disappeared back down the corridor.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 17th, 2003, 05:26:17 PM
"Au revoir, jolie fille."

And quite simply...he was gone. He hadn't used an illusion, or influenced her mind at all...it's just that in the space between a blink and a glance, he had left her field of view and left no sign as to his whereabouts.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 17th, 2003, 11:08:46 PM
'Don't forget my offer" He said to Dan-Luke's back. He turned and looked at the door, He slowly raised his hand and knocked quietly on the door.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 18th, 2003, 08:20:04 AM
A'jorrah had been waiting in her apartment, it was a very nice apartment, one of the better ones.

She opened the door and glanced at his clothes. "Nice attire, Xel. Come on in."

As soon as he stepped in, she handed him a towel and a washcloth. "The shower is down the hall on the left. You'll have three places to clean up after each showing, as we call it. This is one of them. I'll make us some coffee, unless you'd rather have hot tea or I even have hot chocolate."

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 18th, 2003, 02:18:03 PM
"coffee please" He said before heading for the shower. He came back in about ten minutes while drying his hair "ok, I'm all clean."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 18th, 2003, 04:54:08 PM
A'jorrah had brewed some coffee and brought two steaming cups in on a tray and sat them down on a coffee table by her sofa.

"Sugar? Cream?" She asked him as she took a seat.

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:32:50 PM
"Cream please" Xel said after he had sat down. A'jorrah handed him his cup after she had put cream in it "thank you" He took a sip of it and smiled "very good."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:45:58 PM
A'jorrah gave herself some cream and sugar. "So, what did Madame tell you?"

Zachariah Jak'el
Dec 20th, 2003, 12:17:54 AM
"oh, not much, just little things and this and that kind of stuff" Xel said as he took another sip.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 20th, 2003, 12:30:52 AM
He was being very vague, but she smiled anyway. "You'll knwo soon whether or not you've been accepted."