PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. (Some Spoilers)

Park Kraken
Oct 3rd, 2003, 05:24:44 PM
Well, another GJO Novel has come out, called Final Prophecy. It was so, so. I expected them to do something with Zonama Sekot, like bring it to Mon Calamari, and let the NR get a good look at it. But no, instead this is a part Tahiri/Corran Horn adventure, and part General Antillies combat book, kinda like the subseries with Rebel Dream, and Rebel Stand.
But with all or most GJO books comes a killing off of characters that have been in at least 2 or more novels, most of the time. This time, the Galatic Alliance lost Pash Cracken, General Airen Cracken's son, killed when his Heavy Mon Calamari cruiser exploded when the NR tried to reconquer Bilbringi. Also, the Empire lost someone very dear. He was just introduced during this novel, but he turned out to be Admiral Gilad Pelleaon's son, he died when he crashed his TIE Defender into a Yuuzhan Vong Interdictor. Oh, and that was another thing, the Empire is using nothing but TIE Defenders now for it's fighter complement.
For the Yuuzhan Vong, Nem Yin, and the Priest Harrar were killed defending Zonama Sekot, and Nom Anor was the one who almost killed Zonama Sekot, I couldn't tell whether or not he was killed in the end, but it looks like it.
I guess that sums it up for the latest casualty report. Comments?

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 3rd, 2003, 06:53:36 PM
Comment: This needs to go in the Expanded Universe forum.

Moved.