PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Jedi

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 3rd, 2003, 04:59:56 PM
Just to clear some things up for me...

1. Who knows about them IC, and how much?

2. Should there be a formal response to this group? If so, what?

Estelle Russard
Oct 3rd, 2003, 06:55:40 PM
The Council knows about the Lost due to Xaz's departure thread, I think. And Estelle will probably hear first hand from Marcus when she goes to report to him her findings on Fett's disapearance. Im not sure what IC knowledge everyone else has. I think Fig had some conversations with Marcus in a rp but it was technically a "private" talk in the rp, if Im not mistaken.

What kind of response were you thinking, Ryla? Like an official stance or something?

Morgan Evanar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 07:02:14 PM
Fig knows something. I'd suspect Terran to be the most knowledgeable, since he is one, and all. I don't know if any of us know that.

Estelle Russard
Oct 3rd, 2003, 07:05:17 PM
One and all?

Terran isnt a lost Jedi.

Is he?

Morgan Evanar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 07:45:13 PM
Um, have you ever look at his signatures?

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:23:44 PM
I always figured he was just lost... ;)

Just kidding. Yes, I was thinking of an official stance type thing, seeing as this is another Jedi group which can potentially recruit from our ranks. I know that some characters have knowledge of Marcus and some do not, and a situation like Xazor's departure needs to have an official stance, IMO.

Morgan Evanar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:53:35 PM
I think most of you know what I think about the Lost Jedi, so I can in no way be clearheaded or impartial.

Figrin D'an
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:00:58 PM
Figrin knows a fair amount of stuff, but as Estelle said, it's all from private conversations he's had with Marcus. So, nobody knows that he knows, but someone may suspect that he knows something (if that makes sense).

The Council really doesn't know that the Lost exist, AFAIK. They assume that something is up, because of Xazor's departure and Marcus' disappearance.

But, an IC investigation could be launched based upon the knowledge that Council does have.

Estelle Russard
Oct 4th, 2003, 12:36:06 AM
Terran's sig says " a broken man, a broken jedi"
and his avatar says he is a jedi padawan of the gjo.

Any discussion we've had over PMs gives me the impression that he isnt a Lost - else, why would he stay in the GJO and his Master went?

He's not a Lost. Or if he is, its news to me - and Im his new Master-to-be.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 4th, 2003, 02:24:47 AM
Terran isn't Lost, AFAIK. His other character Jeran is, but Terran, nope.

Dasquian knows a fair bit about the Lost, from Xazor

from an IC RP (letter from xaz to dasq):

I'm telling you this because, well -- I'm leaving the Jedi Order. I am removing myself from it and becomming something else. You know of The Lost Jedi -- you know that is what I am, and so, I leave you and the others so that I may embrace my destiny.

Master Yoghurt
Oct 6th, 2003, 05:22:11 PM
Yog knows quite a deal about the lost, although he keeps quiet about it in respect of his old friend (Marcus).

The only thing the Council knows is; Xazor has left and Marcus has disappeared. AFAIK, the exact reasons for this have not been explained. I believe an IC official response to the Lost would not be possible before that happens.

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 6th, 2003, 07:11:37 PM
^^ Yes, that is about what I guessed. Many of these reasons for keeping quiet are personal... So, unless other information is made common knowledge, there's to be no "formal" response?