PDA

View Full Version : A Walk Down The Road. (completed)

Rognan Dar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 12:52:01 PM
OOC: If you are interested in joining this thread please PM me first. Thanks.

Walking out of the GJO was a white figure. One might say it was a ghost. Others a plane;the ones that were on to many stimulants and alchohal that is. The figre was wearing a white jedi outfit: The garments, cloak, everything. The figure really was a young man, taking to the city for a little fresh air. Rognan Dar, was his name. He thought that it would be good to go out and talk to some of the people. Keeping a good relationship with the people was something he felt was important, though, many Jedi didn't see it that way. Oh, they believed in protecting them, just because it was there duty to serve and protect, but Rog really wanted to make a connection with the people.

Rognan had just retuned from a long flight on a starship with his Jedi master, Zeke. A wonderful teacher and friend. But he was still out there, cruzing the stars. So that left Rognan to fend for himself. So stretching out the legs seemed a fine idea.

Thinking back to that time, his training, he got lost in is thoughts and didn't realize where he was going. It was a quiet part of the city, except for the occasional speeder that flew over head. It was a nice place to just sit and injoy the view. That is, if there was something to look at. Courasant being just one big city, And who likes to look out there window into someone elses? Besides that, you could just sit there and talk. And thats why he was down here in the first place. He aproched many people trying to get there attention by say things like: "Hello, one minute of your time," or "if you not busy, maybe we can talk." To Rog's dismay and disapointment, no-one wanted to talk or was to busy. But most, he thought, was because he was a Jedi. Even though the Jedi were protecters, they were also the judges. If a Jedi found out what one of them might have done, it could put them behind a forcefield.

A silent sigh came from Rog. He was really hoping to talk to someone. Find out about them and maybe, just maybe, make a friend outside of the Order. Not that the other padawans were not good friends. It was just that it would be nice to talk about something besides the Force. And thats when it happened. There was a shriek, a scream for help! Stratening up, he looked all around for where the cry came from. His mind started to race. He started to panic. What am I going to do. Where is the cry coming from, he screamed inside his head. He started to jog, looking frantickly for that soul in need of help.

Thug
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:06:38 PM
The screem that Rognan heard was a Young lady had been grabbed by one of a group of 6 Thugs...

Please Let me GO! I promise It won't happen Again! Please Don't hurt me! The lady cried in terror...

The Thug that grabed her, was obvously the leader of the small group. He wore dark lether clothing, with a lightsaber at his belt, where as the others were only in normal clothing with blasters and blades..

Thug1 says to the lady as he grabs her by both arms, displaying her front side to the other thugs.....

"Your right... It will not happen again! The Boss doesn't like people that fail the tasks!"

Thug2 and Thug3 step up towards the lady, and start punching her in the gut and face as Thug1 hold her..

Rognan Dar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:22:28 PM
The jog steadly became a run, as he ran in a odd pattern trying to find her. Rog decided it was a female after the last scream. Then, air hit him like a fist. He felt pain, but not his own. He felt through the Force, the pain of the woman. This helped to find her. The connection through the Force lead him to her as easily as following a yellow brick road.

When he came around a corner there they were. A group of, from what he could tell, thugs! He took a quick look around; people were moving away from the group, not wanting any trouble. How could they just walk away, he thought to himself. All the care about is there own skin. This made Rognan sick for a moment.

He turned back to the group, uncliped his lightsaber, and aprouched the hooligans.

"Let her go! I am a member of the Jedi Order and I command you to unhand her!"

Rog tried the easy way to take care of this. Though, he knew it would just be a empty threat.

Thug
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:32:32 PM
Thug1 looks up at Rognan as he calls out to them...

"Okay..." He says as he tosses the lady to Thug5 and Thug6

Thug1 unclips his lightsaber, and turns it on saying "Boys... lets Kill Us A JEDI!"

At this point Thug2, Thug3, and Thug4 draw their blaster pistols and fire off two shots each at Rognan... 2 shots are going at Rognan's head, 2 towards his chest and 1 to each arm.

Thug5 and Thug6 draw swords and continue to pound the lady with the flats of their blades..

Thug1 stands back waiting to see whar Rognan does...

Rognan Dar
Oct 3rd, 2003, 05:25:21 PM
"Boys... lets Kill Us A JEDI!"

Thats not good. Rognan eye's widened in fright. He wasn't expecting someone with a Lightsaber. Let alone blasters. I just screwed myself here.

Rog hit the ground, shots going over head. Activating his saber, he stands back up and blocks two shots, sending them to the ground. One almost took his ear off, and another hit him in the left arm. He deflected the rest of the shots and looked at his arm. There was a hole in his cloths that had a burned mark around it. He didn't feel the pain at first, in shocked about getting hit. After he realized what happened, he could barely move his arm without him wanting to chop it off from the pain. The shot hit right into his bicep, the strongest muscul in his arm.

"So..." his voice all shaky, "You want to do things the hard way."

This might have sounded like he was going to kick there butts. But in reality, he was afraid that he wasn't going to make it out of this. That wasn't going to stop him.

Rognan ran at the men, studying their reaction speed, and how they moved. His Lorrdain skills out help him win this battle, if only he could figure them out faster.

He swong his Lightsaber at the closest thug, going for his mid section. Then droping to one knee and slashed at the legs.

Thug
Oct 6th, 2003, 09:38:54 AM
The Thug the Rognan is attacking (Thug2) steps back quickly to avoid the swing to his chest.

It looks like Rognan is going to hit the legs of the thug but Thug1 is attacking with a downward Left-to-Right Saber strike at Rognan's Neck... So rognan has a choice to take out Thug2 or Keep his head on his shoulders...

Thug3 fires a Shot at Rognan's Right hip

Thug4 fires a shot at rognan's Right shoulder

Thug5 and Thug6 Continue to pound on the Lady..

Rognan Dar
Oct 6th, 2003, 06:48:04 PM
Movement. To my left. Rognan had just enough time to see the thug with the saber swing at him. There wasn't mush he could do. Instead of taking out the other thugs legs he rolled out of the way of the attack. The lightsaber made a slice on the pavement.

Rognan stretches out wit the force, boosting his physical atributs. Seeing the thugs were not going to just let him get ready for another attack, they shot at him. He dodged one and relected the other, sending it toward the one that shot it. Getting angered, he jumps at the saber welding thug. The two locked sabers. Head to head, toe to toe. Rog could see the scars on the mans face. Quiet ugly he was.

"You know," Rognan said as he tried to push the other saber away. "You guys could just leave. Then we wou;dn't have to fight over this."

Thug
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:40:54 PM
Thug1 puts alot of his strength into pushing onto Rognan's saber with his.. But he answers Rognan's comment with a swift knee to his gut..

Thug2 fires a shot at Rognan's hip.

Thug3 gets hit in the upper leg with the deflected blaster bolt and falls to the ground

Thug4 fires a shot at Rognan's back

Rognan Dar
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:45:46 PM
Air. Need air. Rog was gasping for air. The thugs knee took the wind out of him. All he could do to prevent getting shot was to let the thug win the lock. Pulling his sabre away, he dropped to the ground. The thug lost his balance from pushing so hard and then having nothing to push aginst. And to top it off, the blaster shots were now zooming through the air at him.

Rognan started to crawl away, trying to regain his breath.

Thug
Oct 8th, 2003, 12:56:12 PM
Thug1 quickly regains his footting and spins off to the side that Rognan is crawling off to, just avoiding the two shots that were about to hit him, in fact one made a hole in his Cloke... He then brings his saber down at Rognan's back as he come out of the spin.

Thug2 fires a shot at Rognan's bum

Thug3 trys to collect himself from after being shot..

Thug4 fires a shot at Rognan's left leg

Rognan Dar
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:03:37 PM
Rognan stopped crawling and finally got his breath back. A little dazed from the lose of air made him forget where he was. The blaster shots were the things that brought him back to the present. He was in over his head. He wouldn't be able to take much more of this. Rolling over to his back, he saw a lightsaber come strait down at him. In a quick reflexive move, he used both hands to block the incoming attack. But he wasn't able to block the shots. Turning over made the one aimed for his "bum" miss, but the other one hit him in the right leg.

Thug
Oct 8th, 2003, 01:14:38 PM
Thug1 lets the sabers connect and then puts most of he weight on to the blade, trying to push Rognan's blade back into his own body... He then says to him..."After we are done with you, were gonna chop you into tiny bits, leaving your head intact and send you in a cardboard box back to the GJO, so all you buddies there can see what you look like after you got in our way..."

The thugs with blasters wait aiming their blasters at Rognan but not fireing..

Rognan Dar
Oct 10th, 2003, 01:08:20 PM
Rognan's strength was depleting. He couldn't hold on much longer. He called the Force to help him push the figure off, but he just couldn't do it.

He didn't want to be sent in a box to his friends all cut up. What would they think of me? No more then a failure, I guess....I...cant...let that...HAPPEN!

The blades were getting closer to his chest. There wasn't anything left to do. He let the Force consume him: flowing through his entire body, every joint was thick with the Force. And his mind....he let the Force take that to. He last control of his body, but for that, he was almost one with the Force.

Rognan closed his eyes straning to keep himself alive. He could hear the Thug smerk as he thought that he had won. He was in for a shock.

Rognan's eyes shot wide open, starteling the thug. It wasn't the eyes that scared him. It was what he saw inside of them. A glow started to suround Rog, as he slowly lifted the blades higher in the air, away from him. He took one hand off and used it to help himself up, still holding the Sabers steady. He got to his feet and stood up. He stood higher then before, and stronger like he just went through a physical change. It was mearly his presence that made him look different.

Now the thug and him stood pressing aginst one another. He stared into the little bugs eyes. He could see the fear. He could tastep it. And if this all wasn't bad enough. He smiled a evily sedistic smile. Then he said in a calm whisper.

"You should have never messed with me."

Thug
Oct 11th, 2003, 02:30:01 PM
Thug1 backs off with a look of suprise in his eyes, he moves his saber into a defencive position, and waits to see what rognan is going to do...

Thug2,Thug3,Thug4 all open fire at Rognan not caring where they hit...

Rognan Dar
Oct 12th, 2003, 02:52:42 PM
Furry begun to rise. Anger was flowing out of his skin. Since the battle begun, he didn't notice that the lady that he came to save was really getting more of a pounding then he was. They will pay for that!

Rognan jumped over the thug with the saber, and headed toward the blaster fire. He ran at then deflecting shot after shot. Some went past. One hit him in the leg, but in his furry, he didn't notice. Once close enough he sent there weapons from there hands with a Force push. Then he looked sturnly at the two with the female. He walked up slowly. The stopped and looked at him. He ready himself to strike them down.

Thug
Oct 14th, 2003, 01:20:28 PM
Thug2, Thug3, and Thug4 loose their weapons..

Thug1 keeps hold of his saber, but falls on his backside...

Thug5 and Thug6 Continue to pound on the Lady not seeing that Rognan is approching them..

Rognan Dar
Oct 14th, 2003, 09:54:54 PM
They didn't see him. Then they also didn't see that there life was about to end. Rognan stopped infront of the men. His shadow casted on them. One second was all they had to see him. He shot out his hand and punched one in the stomach. Kickeed his leg out at the others vitals. He then took his saber and choped a arm of each one.

Thug
Oct 15th, 2003, 01:55:11 PM
When they see Rognan's shadow Thug5 and thug6 look up just in time to see a foot and a fist flying at them Thug5 falls on his back as he is hit in the face and thug6 keals over in pain as he is kicked... Both howl in pain as each of them loose an arm.

Thug2, Thug3, and Thug4 run towards their blasters teying to grab them..

Thug1 stands and dusts himself off...

Rognan Dar
Oct 15th, 2003, 02:54:58 PM
"This is the price you pay for messing with a Jedi." Anger blazed over him like a forest fire. He stands over the thug on his back. Without any sense of care, he slices the man in half. Still alive. Just enough to see him kill all his other friends.

Turning around, he eyed all that was left. He glow around him got brighter, or was it darker. It was a evil glow of power. He could do whatever he wanted to these termites. Deciding what to do would be even more fun.

Thug
Oct 16th, 2003, 12:31:37 PM
Thug5 gets a look of pain an horor as he gets cleaved in half.

Thug1 lights his saber and stands his ground

thug2,3,4 and 6 slowly start to back away into the shadows

Rognan Dar
Oct 16th, 2003, 01:07:51 PM
The cowards. They are so eager for bloodshed. But when its there own, they wimper like dogs.

Slowly walking back to the group, he uses the Force to lift the four thugs in the air. He didn't want to kill them yet, so he let them go after they got a few feet in the air. They landed with a thud.

He then turned to the one with the saber. The one that wanted to 'slice me into peices.' Well, he will get what he has coming to him. He jumped out at the thug, bring his saber down over his head.

Thug
Oct 16th, 2003, 01:30:30 PM
all the thugs except thug1 are lifted and droped, and slowly start to come back up to their feet...

Thug1 bring's up his saber to block the attack from above but the force of the attack brings him down to his knees, with his saber still above his head trying to hold rognan's blade off his head...

Rognan Dar
Oct 16th, 2003, 01:40:56 PM
"So...do still want to cut me into small, little, tiny peices? HUH? Thats was big talk coming from a worm!"

Rognan steadly push his saber down. The man was strong, yes. But he could not hold up to the strength of the Force. After a moment of this, the man's arms must have been hurting. And weak. Rog kicked the man in the face. Then pushed him into a wall and kept him there.

"Dont feel like talking now do you?"

Thug
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:03:48 PM
Thug1's arms were about to give out as rognan kicks him in the face. He goes flying backwards and his a wall, dropping his lightsaber. Blood starts to flow from his nose as he gets held to the wall by Rognan..

"let me go! please I don't want to die!"

Rognan Dar
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:17:50 PM
A smirk came to Rog's face. Then it turned into a grin. He checked behind him before he replied.

"Die? You dont want to die! Why would anyone want to die? Why should I spare you? All you do is pray apon the weak. You think that you can do whatever you want because you have a lightsaber."

Toward then end, his voice was sounding more normal. compared to the deep, angered voice that he had started with.

Thug
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:20:32 PM
Thug1 trys to reach out for his lightsaber...

"please don't hurt Me! I though Jedi weren't supose to Kill!"

Rognan Dar
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:27:34 PM
As Rognan thought about his own words, his head lowered to look at the ground. The rognan inside was starting to come back.

"I though Jedi weren't supose to Kill!"

His head shot back to look at that of the thugs. His eye's going back to that of rage.

"Jedi? You know nothing of the JEDI! You dont even know who I AM!!"

With that, he swung his saber at the thugs right leg.

Thug
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:30:59 PM
Thug1 howls in pain as his right leg falls out from under him the only reason he dosent fall to the ground is because Rognan is still holding him to the wall...

"No! PLEASE!!! No!"

Rognan Dar
Oct 16th, 2003, 02:34:43 PM
"Isn't it sad? Your all alone here. No one to help you. No friends to call to help for. I wonder. Does street trash like you have friends?"

Thug
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:28:51 PM
Thug1 continues to beg and pleed for his life

Thug2 fires a blaster bolt at rognan's back

Rognan Dar
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:36:53 PM
Useing one hand to keep the one legged thug on the wall, he used the other holding his saber and swung it behind him, hitting the shot to the ground. He turned at spoke.

"You think that you can shoot me? No one can touch me! I am all powerful!!"

Deactivateing his saber, he picked up the other thug and threw him next to his friend, pinning him there. Then he started to stretch him out, Forcing his body to be pulled from his arms and legs, stretching him.

"Anyone else want to join them?"

Thug
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:39:31 PM
Thug2 flys to the wall and try to shoot Rognan at point blank range in the chest, after he gets the wind back into his lungs from the blow.

Rognan Dar
Oct 17th, 2003, 12:46:34 PM
Wrinkling his brow, Rognan moves the thugs hand, making him miss completely. Then he pulls the weapon out of his hand and brings it around to point at him. Being quiet agrivated now, he pulls the trigger and shots the thug in the forehead, letting him fall to the ground.

Thug
Oct 17th, 2003, 01:15:35 PM
Thug2 crumples to the ground...DEAD

Thug3,4, & 6 try to run away.

Rognan Dar
Oct 17th, 2003, 01:39:33 PM
Rognan hears the sound of foot steps behind him. He realeses the cripled thug and runs after the cowards.

"Running away?! Hear, let me stop you."

Running faster then the thugs with the assistance of the Force, came up behind them and jumped over them. He landed infront of them and activated his lightsaber. Its blue blade looked a shade darker then it should have.

The all fell backwards as he knocked them down with a Force wave. He went to the nearest one and plunged his saber, blade down, into the body. Then he spun around and choped of the head of a thug that was getting up. He spun again and surveyed the group.

Thug
Oct 21st, 2003, 09:23:49 AM
Thug1 trys to drag himself over to his lightsaber

The other thugs are pulled to the ground, and in the end thug3 and thug4 end up dead.

Thug6 gets to his feet starts to sprint away.

Rognan Dar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 02:59:24 PM
Throwing his sabre at the running character, he chased it down to make sure that it hit. The sabre flew low, almost hitting the ground, and chopped off the feet. With nothing to run on the thug hit the ground.

Coming up behind him rog pick him up by the neck.

"Go! And tell your other friends to stay away from the Jedi! Stay away from everyone! Or I will hunt you down until you have no more parts left to take off!!"

Then he dropped him and watched him crawl away.

Thug
Oct 22nd, 2003, 03:20:25 PM
Thug6 falls to the ground as his feet are choped off, then after Rognan is done with him, he craws off as fast as he can.

Thug1 reaches his lightsaber and goes to turn it on, and throws it at Rognan's waist.

Rognan Dar
Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:08:43 PM
Rognan back flipped over the blade. When he landed he pulled the sabre hilt to his hand. He then took it and used both sabres to slice the man into pieces. There was nothing recognizable left. Just pieces of what use to be flesh.

Then the spell broke. The real Rog came back in a haze. His eyes returned to normal, and the dark glow was gone.

As he saw what was around him, he recalled small bits of what had happened. He did this. He killed these men, even if they we slime bags, without a care. He couldn't believe that he had done something like this. Surely he wouldn't have done it. But he couldn't figure out what did.

After standing around looking at the dead bodys, he ran. He ran all the way back to the academy, and locked himself in his room.