PDA

View Full Version : A question about the storytelling forum

Heretic
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:07:50 AM
I was curious about the storytelling forum. I see that it says its for invite only roleplays or to just post a story about someone's character. I was wondering if its possible to post an open story in there, for others to fill in with their own parts, or is that just more for the roleplaying forum?

I've never roleplayed on a board before, just admined one, so please forgive if I just asked a stupid question.

Park Kraken
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:09:42 AM
Welcome to the boards, and about the Storytelling, if you post a (Open) after your title, it will alert to others that they are allowed to post there. Otherwise it is basically invintation only thing.....

Heretic
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:13:18 AM
Thank you, Admiral Kraken. That's good to know, thank you again. I've been pondering a storyline to post here, I'm just not sure where to post it - storytelling or the open rp forum.

Pierce Tondry
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:15:07 AM
Storytelling RPs are planned with pre-recruited players, for the most part. Generally, that forum is for people who want a specific chain of events to occur and don't want it "messed up".

The RP forum is what you are looking for. Although you may get frustrated by people who take the story nowhere, it is still the place for general participation RPs.

Heretic
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:21:43 AM
All right, thank you Pierce Tondry. I'll begin there, then. Thanks again.