PDA

View Full Version : LOTR Extended Editions in Threatres

Figrin D'an
Oct 3rd, 2003, 12:24:49 AM
As a lot of you probably know, the Extended Editions of "The Fellowship of the Ring" and "The Two Towers" are going to be shown in theatres this December before "Return of the King" opens. There's a list up on the official site, which continues to be updated with more locations, of the theatres that are participating in this event.

http://www.lordoftherings.net/trilogy/theaters.html

I know I'm going to take the opportunity to see the Extended cuts on the big screen. The "Marathon Tuesday" is something I'll pass on, but in either case, it should be a nice warm up to the opening of the final film.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 3rd, 2003, 12:26:22 AM
Nearest one to me is Columbia which is about an hour from here that still might be too far for me if it comes closer (to Augusta, GA) I would go but Columbia is too far for a movie.

James Prent
Oct 3rd, 2003, 01:54:40 AM
OMG YUS ITS IN PORTLAND!! :crack

Droo
Oct 3rd, 2003, 05:40:38 AM
All in America. If they don't do something like this over here there will be cryage.

Jun
Oct 3rd, 2003, 06:56:44 AM
NO CANADIAN CITIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:cry

I'm vocing the same discontent as Dru.

JMK
Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:11:43 AM
I'm sure they'll wind up in Canada. It seems Canadian theater owners are always so much slower in making decisions.

darth_mcbain
Oct 3rd, 2003, 09:20:47 AM
Oh yeah - Colorado Springs... I'm there...

AmazonBabe
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:36:47 AM
Soooooooooooo going to the "Tuesday Marathon"!!! That'll be like, what? 11 hours? 12 hours? Of nothing but LOTR goodness! :rollin :crack :rollin

Salvestro
Oct 3rd, 2003, 11:39:59 AM
none in Miami...oh well :(

Figrin D'an
Oct 3rd, 2003, 12:57:22 PM
New Line is still in the process of setting up locations for this event outside of the US. Like I said, the list continues to be updated, so keep checking it.